• 2 months later...

Rather than piercing the condom, my option would be to make the sub think you had it on, and then, as he knows you're coming deep inside him, hold it in front of him and make him understand your raw cock is pumping your load deep inside him. Let him wonder about whether or not he'd just been toxically seeded. He'll have to think the worst, even if you're neg.

I've been told to wait to find out whether or not I'd just been pozzed. So far, I don't think so and this has happened to me a few times. I'm not on pins and needles like I used to be. I know I'm gonna get converted. It's simply a matter of when, whether I get teased or not as my top pumps his load inside me. Hey, that's what I've opened myself up for (latterly!) and the thrill of each new cock. Is this the one? Not that once I get converted my BB days will be over. Just the wondering will be over.

When I get taunted, I just respond that it's about time I got pozzed and that just maybe, "don't be too proud, because maybe the guy who fucked me last night made me pregnant, not you."

Edited by sse4me
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I was fucked by a guy who was very tall and very very muscular.  He was hurting me and I moved to try get away for a short rest and said "stop for a minute" and he held me tight and started fucking me harder and deeper and whispered "quiet bitch and be a good boy and I will try and cum as quickly as I can".   I was unable to stop and it was my first time being raped and I loved it 

• Upvote 1

On ‎19‎/‎02‎/‎2011 at 10:41 PM, Hotload84 said:

I'm a biker living in London UK, and I've discovered three major ways of pozzing up unsuspecting negs. Thought I'd share my techniques with you blokes.

The first I discovered by accident when I was fucking a guy and the condom broke. I said I was sorry, and I was, but later the memory made me smile. Sometime later when I was doing another guy, and the condom broke when I was putting it on, but I decided to fuck him without his knowledge the condom would not provide any protection. I felt guilty and horny as hell at the same time. Then I started pricking the rubbers in their packets, so that when I started fucking, they'd split, but through experience I learned this technique didn't reliably work, so using embroidering scissors, I would carefully cut open the packets, remove the condoms and snip a bit off the tip. Then I would roll it back up and slide it back into the packet. Then I would look for guys who are into safer sex only. I've done hundreds of guys using this method over the years.

The second method is more work, but more fun. I chat up negs on-line who want to bareback with other negs, saying I had tested neg the month before, claiming I only top, and I'm neg. Occasionally when I've met-up with such guys, they ask for documentation showing my status, so I made-up a fake report on my computer, and printed it on letterhead that looks like that of the local STD clinic. In addition, I tell them I will pull-out before shooting. Of course I never do. It's much easier to apologize than to get permission. For that matter, there are ample guys into being fucked by a guy in bike leathers and crash helmet, so I dress the part, at least the first time around. On second and subsequent 'dates' I may get more intimate, smiling, and kissing passionately. I do my best to blow at least five loads in such guys, and even stay in touch with them long enough to see if they convert. I think I've used this technique on about 20 guys over the years. To the best of my knowledge, about 19 of the guys converted. When they tell me they've tested poz I act shocked and say I will get tested immediately. I love chat rooms: the other guy can't see the smile on my face.

The third method is the most dangerous and the hottest. A biker mate and I were cruising Hamstead Heath, London's cruising area. We were desperate to breed a neg bottom. We wandered about 'till we saw a cute young Asian guy. He was a bit drunk. I think it was his first time on the heath. We smiled, said hello, and led him to a quiet part of the heath. I started kissing him while my mate pulled down his pants, and pinned him to the ground, and using just spit for lube, raped his ass. I held him down and pushed his face into the mud to stop him screaming. When my mate finished, it was my turn. After we both finished we both pissed on him and told him we were HIV positive. We left him there, sobbing, soaked in piss, with our poz loads in his cunt. I still get a hard on thinking about it.

The Third Method: On meeting a 'Master' for the first time he hold me that he was just going to take the strap to my arse - and that would be it. But by the end he was so fucking turned-on that he just unzipped and with no lube or even spit he just pushed his cock into my hole and fucked. Within minutes dumping a load. I never went back to him and for a few weeks didn't know if he was Poz or not.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, edward21uk said:

The Third Method: On meeting a 'Master' for the first time he hold me that he was just going to take the strap to my arse - and that would be it. But by the end he was so fucking turned-on that he just unzipped and with no lube or even spit he just pushed his cock into my hole and fucked. Within minutes dumping a load. I never went back to him and for a few weeks didn't know if he was Poz or not.

Wish I met a master that was like that!

• 1 year later...

Option #3. I had a BDSM session with a older Sadist who welted my arse with cane and tawse for a couple of hours and then after sucking his cock he just forced his cock in my arse and rabbit fucked me for a few minutes and dumped a load. On the train going home, clenching his cum in my hole I had realised that it was rape. :) I had no option being gagged and cuffed.

• Like 1

On ‎9‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, kitpig said:

Wish I met a master that was like that!

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, edward21uk said:

Was that in Brighton? that's where I got my hole raped... if it was  could have been the same Sado/Master?