I remember when I heard about The Six. I had just been barebacked by a dominating top. We had Poz talk throughout. The last words I spoke was “ Give me your Poz babies” as he bred into me. “The problem with me” he said  as he lay back down on the bed “ is I am firing blanks and it is clear you are ready for the real thing.” I laughed. “ You are the real thing. I love Poz guys even if you have meds. I have been fucked by many guys not on meds. I enjoy the feeling of Poz guys filling me up with dirty seed”. My top laughed “That is because you are a slut that craves Poz cum, but I have known you long enough to know you need more than just the Poz seed, you need the Gift.” He smiled “ I think you need The Six”. I laughed. It sounded absurd. “ it is no joke “ He said.

That was 4 months ago. Now I was here in a large dark room in a bathhouse that had been booked for the night, under “ The Six” Well there were 6 of us in the room,but clearly we were not The Six. We were the bottom sluts. Some of us were freaking out. “ What the fuck am I doing here?” One guy was almost pleading to us. Another guy had a smile on his face , which probably matched my own. It was nirvana. Alright it was nirvana mixed with excitement and fear. But I was hot for this. Every fibre wanted this. The poppers that I breathed in heavily helped draw me into this new heaven.

My dominant top , that was one of many on my way to Poz slutdom had explained it abit to me.” The Six “ are guys who are all Poz without meds. They are made up of either newly Poz guys or Poz guys that are dominant and need to infect continuously. They change , so one time it may be made up of the same guys for 2 pozzings but it might change along the way with a different guy appearing occasionally or several,” I was erect when he told me this “ How does it work ? “I could hardly contain my excitement.

Basically it was a group of six guys who met every few months, sometimes only twice a year, sometimes 3 or 4 times a year. They were made up of guys not on meds who wanted to Gift willing guys. The guys who were going to be gifted needed to be invited by members and there could be no backing out if the invitation was accepted. The strike rate I was told was basically 100 %. Because of all of this you never entirely knew which one of the six made you pregnant.

“ The moment they walk in, the name of the game is to make all the Negs Poz. You can get fucked by 1 or all 6. It is not up to you. It is up to them. There also needs to be 6 bottoms who need to be Poz. It is not enough to need it, you have to be almost fated to be Poz. It is why this sometimes takes months to occur, sometimes up to 6 months. You never truly know who infects you. God knows what happens if you try to back out” a wry smile came over him” let’s just say you don’t leave without the Gift” 

“How do you know so much about it. Are you part of it?” I asked. “ I am on Meds, of course not “ he smiled at me “ “But before that “ I said. He just smiled “ It usually happens at a bathhouse. The room is booked , the bottoms arrive and then The Six. “I gulped, I could hardly breath. This could be all bullshit. But part of me knew it wasn’t. “ I am going to put your name forward.” He said.” You will get an email. It will be an email will have a subject line “ The Six” It will have a Respond/ Delete button. If you delete, you can never again be one of the sluts going to be pozzed by The Six. If you respond you agree to it all, no backing out at all. You will receive an email with time and place. No backout.” He smiled again. “This is you “

Here I was 4 months later in a dark room in a bathhouse with 4 other slut bottoms and another near hysterical bottom. “ I am out of here” he said” Sorry this was all a mistake “ He didn’t move though. “ No one is forcing you to stay ,there is the door, you can open it “ said the guy with the smile on his face.  

There was footsteps outside the door then it opened. Six guys came in , one after the other, all different. It was hard to make out the features because of the dark. A guy had “ The look” veins  and what I imagined with a largish belly and a long dick. I licked my lips. A couple of the guys looked like they were maybe bottoms in normal sex but here they all were in front of us full of Poz venom, infected with life force. It was a beautiful sight, only ruined by the nervous nelly wandering around.

“ I have to go sorry. I made a big mistake “ said nervous nelly. There was no answer. One  of the six stepped up to nervous nelly put his hands on the bottoms  shoulders and pushed him down to the top’s dick. Nervous nelly was confused and just opened his mouth and let the dick come in. He started sucking hard on the dick. The top fed him poppers. 

I always thought at this point there would be a little speech about a group of Poz guys infecting a group of Neg guys. No one moved to make a speech, but smiling bottom seeing nervous nelly sucking furiously on the popper fed cock took it upon himself to go up to the top I had been eyeing and grab his cock. With expert handling, while my jealousy started to rise, he guided the Poz Look guy expertly with his hands and within 10 seconds he was being ridden by Poz look guy hard. “ I want your Poz babies” smiling guy yelled.

Meanwhile already nervous nelly was getting bred by Poz top. His smile said everything. Nervous Nelly was as happy as a pig in shit.

I felt hands against me and I was pushed forward. I didn’t have time to think before I felt a sharp pain inside me that eased as I put poppers up to me. A voice next to my ear said.” Don’t worry mate. I saw you eyeing crix guy, my Viral Load is higher than his. You are bound to be toxic. By the time you have been ridden a couple of times you will be in the Club. Infection guaranteed. “I allowed my self to sniff heaven with poppers and looked around. 

Everyone was fucking. There were 12 people in the room. Interspersed with the moans were words you heard. “ Charge me “  “ I want to be Poz” “fucking infect me !!” “ these are the last seconds you will be a neg boy” Breed me, breed me!!” I want to be pregnant with Poz” this last comment was made by nervous nelly as Poz Top pushed into him. “Fuck take that Poz infected load “ he gasped

My maker whispered into my ear. “Fuck I am going to breed that scared little slut with my Poz load, after I have finished infecting you.I can feel              

my PA scraping against your insides. You should be bleeding now and the infection should take . Fuck I am about to poison you.” I was shocked that I maybe bleeding. It scared me ,but I didn’t miss a beat. “Infect me. Make me yours. Make me Poz “ that was too much for him and he suddenly lurched into me.” Have my dirty seed slut” he whispered. He lay there for a moment, then slowly backed away, leaving me raw , bloody and full of Poz sperm. “ “You all leave here infected” he said as walked away.

Before I had time to react, someone else entered me . “ Fuck blood and sperm “ you sure are going to pregnant with Poz by the time this is finished. I am a bottom”   he said “I have only topped twice and that is to Poz sluts like you. You are the Second guy.  The first one was that scared guy over there, but now I have built up some more Poz sperm , it is going to be you. Fuck I feel the need charge you. “I whimpered” 

“Please make me toxic”. “Bitch the PA bitch before you created the cake, I am just putting the icing on top.  Take those babies slut.”

It felt like hours I was there. It felt at least 4. There were moments where I needed to sit but felt torn and sore. The Six would Poz then rest, the come back for more. Crix guy bred me, but I felt like a whimpering mess. As he pushed his Poz cum in my ass I felt a tear in my eye.

When it was all over I was sore and bloodied and two weeks later I came down with the tell tale flu. I received an email after I knew my results. The subject line was “ The Six” It had an accept and a decline on it. The accept said “ Be part of The Six for the next conversion. The decline was I was going on Meds.  I accepted and smiled. I could now give what I received.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 3

On 7/8/2020 at 1:38 AM, Scottyrim said:

my PA scraping against your insides. You should be bleeding now and the infection should take .

Those sharp PAs will get the job done

tumblr_pgz2hqwxkB1woqs9oo1_500.jpg.e81818b1790d6ba116a81619e0ca077a.jpg

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1