Cum lover's survey for those that love to swallow

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

• Like 4

These are a lot of questions...I can answer a few.ย 

I like cum that oozes out because I like to lick it up and drip on my chin and into my mouth. I like my semen thicker the better, thick semen tastes better and feels better, it feels better on my tongue,ย  I love the salty spermy long after taste flavor, I love to taste a guys sperm long after I swallowed him. That's the kinda sperm that sticks in your mouth and you can really taste his manliness

18 hours ago, camelblue said:

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?My hands and mouth

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?Shoots out hard

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?His cock in my throat

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?Thick

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?Salty with aftertaste.It keeps me thinking of him

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?Work to swallow

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?N/A

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.About 8 1/2 inches hard but not so thick my jaws hurt.Large thick and salty loads.

ย 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? - Using my hand and mouth for sure

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? - The harder, the better, I love guys that flood my mouth

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? - With his head resting on my tongue, as he's jetting his load into my mouth, I'm constantly swallowing

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? - I prefer thicker cum, I love the feeling of it sliding down my throat

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? - I love that spermy flavor that lasts a long time

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? Overwhelms my mouth so I have to keep working to swallow, no pain, no gain

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

ย 

On 7/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?My hand and mouth.A cocksucker should do the work.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?Hard poerful shots.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?With just the tip in my mouth.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?Thick.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?Salty.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?Enough that I have to swallow lots of times to get it all down.

ย 

7 hours ago, BicuriousScott said:

Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?My hand and mouth.A cocksucker should do the work.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Both.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? With just the dickhead in my mouth.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Thick!

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Salty, spermy. After 4-5 guys have cum in my mouth, I'm SO horny, I'll get fucked in a restroom.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? Love it when it's too much -- when it overflows my mouth and oozes into my beard.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? It's fun to compare the tastes of 2 or more penises / loads at the same time. I love em all.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. A fat stinky beercan cock, with a mushroom head. (Fuck, who am I kidding? I've never met a dick I didn't like.)

ย 

• Like 1

Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? My hand and mouth.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Hard shots that hit the back of my throat

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? With his head of his cock resting on my tongue

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Thick n creamy

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Salty and spermy is my favorite because that is what tastes like man cum to me..

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? I love when my mouth gets overwhelmed but a big gulp is nice too.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? You get multiple loads. multiple cocks to suck and multiple loads of cum to savor and devour.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. The perfect cock is not so huge that I cannot really work it around in my mouth with my tongue and it is ramrod stiff yet fleshy. The cum is thick and a bit salty with a starchy like aftertaste and damn I am horny.

On 7/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

1, 2. 3, 4, 5, 6- I love cum so however I get it is awesome! All cum is awesome! I'm a Slut so I'm not picky!
7 - More Cum!
8 - The first cock I everย truly sucked is my ideal cock! About 9 inched, nice mushroom hear, a bit ofย an upward curve. Bush trimmed and clean. And shot a LOT of cum all over my face.
I'm an aspiring cumdump so I'm not picky about my cum, as long as I get some!

Guest Upstateguy518

I prefer when a guy rests the head of his cock on my tongue before shooting his load so I can savor the flavor before swallowing. Most of the loads I tend to get are more on the watery side than thicker but it all comes down to how much you can shoot and I love a big nut, the bigger the load the better.

On 7/8/2020 at 2:31 PM, camelblue said:

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?ย  I prefer sucking and swallowing, no hands

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? Either is fine as long as I get it

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? Love it puddling in my mouth so I can show it and savor it before swallowing

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Prefer it to have a nice, creamy texture

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Love it salty and strong spermy flavor, tastes better

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? Love working to swallow, a nice big mouthful

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? It's exciting to mix the flavors and be skilled enough to make them both cum close together if not at once

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. Thick cock with nice, creamy and strong manly flavored cum

ย 

• Like 1

ย 

1. I prefer doing all the work, and I donโ€™t use my hand unless the guy wants it.

2. Iโ€™ll take cum any way it shoots.

3. Some guys like to stick their cock in as deep as they can when theyโ€™re shooting, and hold it there. Some guys like to keep a fucking motion going, or want me to continue going back and forth on it. Itโ€™s all good. My only requirement is that I get every drop. I love when I run into a guy who doesnโ€™t get sensitive and lets me suck out the last few drops as long as I need to.

4. I like thick cum. No load is too thick. But Iโ€™ll swallow any load.

5. I like strong-tasting sperm, especially when I burp and I taste it again. But mild-tasting cum is good too.

6. I like big loads; the bigger the better. Iโ€™ve been doing this for 30+ years, and I have no trouble gulping down any size load at this point.

7. I prefer one-on-ones because I can concentrate on making my guy feel as good as possible. Iโ€™ll suck more than one guy at a time if thatโ€™s the scene that spontaneously happened, but in general I find that kind of thing too distracting. Once I was at a bathhouse and I started sucking a guy off. After I swallowed his load I discovered there were six other guys who had gathered around waiting their turn. I did them all one by one and swallowed all their loads. That was a great time.

8. Perfect cock: not too long (7โ€ max), good thickness, doesnโ€™t get sensitive, can cum more than once in a session. Perfect cum: thick, lots of it, and keeps flowing for a long time.

• Like 1

1. Doesn't matter, whatever happens

ย 

2. Prefer projectile loads

ย 

3. Not picky as long as he feeds me that sperm

ย 

4. More on the thick side i like cum that shoots out in strings best

ย 

5. Don't Matter

ย 

6. Big gulp - Overwhelming

ย 

7. Haven't done that yet

ย 

8. 7inch+, veiny (big bulging viens), Low hanging balls, and preferably powerfullyย shoots long sticky ropes of cum