Cum lover's survey for those that love to swallow

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

1. I enjoy using just my mouth.

2. I like it shooting out hard.

3. I want his cock head completely in my mouth, but no more, and I suck harder while he’s cumming.

4. I like it to be as thick as possible.

5. I want it to be as spermy as possible. It heightens the reality that I’m a cum eating faggot.

6. I prefer loads that completely overwhelm me.

7. It’s more sensory input, closer to heavenly overload. I prefer it when they’re both selfish and demanding.

7. Just long enough to make it to my throat, so I can fully engulf him without choking. It would shoot an enormous, rank, thick load.

On 7/8/2020 at 3:31 PM, camelblue said:

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey 🙂

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?  No hands, just having my head in the top's hands as he controls me sucking him off.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?  Hard shoots.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?  Deep in throat, so none of it gets out.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Mostly thick, but no so thick that it doesn't move a little.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Sweet or salty is fine, just not bitter.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?  Perfect size is probably 8, medium thick, but I will take any size.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Just try to not miss a drop.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? I enjoy making him cum with my mouth, I form a tight seal round the base of his cock and use my tongue to press his shaft on the roof of my mouth so he feels the friction as he fucks my throat.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? I've enjoyed both, I like feeling his sperm hit the back of my throat, but the biggest load I ever took was from a thick cock that oozed so much sperm - my mouth as full of his load and it just kept humming.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? Again I like both - it's whatever pleases my top. I suppose I prefer when he rams his cock deep in my throat with no thought for me and just breeds my throat deep.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? Thick sperm, no question.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Salty seed - more manly,

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? I like being overwhelmed with sperm so I gotta swallow hard n gulp it down

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Intense. Especially if they cum in my mouth in quick succession, Like I'm just swallowing a load when the next cock is filing my mouth.

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. Not so bothered by length, I like a thick heavily veined cock that curves up to the roof and sports a swollen proud helmet. Man I luv sucking cocks like that.

• Like 1

On 7/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, camelblue said:

I love hearing about other guys' love for cum, so wanted to ask you to answer this survey 🙂

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load?  I like to get him off with my mouth.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? I prefer cum that shoots out hard, I like to feel it hit my throat.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?  I like his head resting in my tongue.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?  Thick, but watery is ok too.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? Sweet and pleasant.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? I like a big load.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy?

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.  I like a cock that is about 6” and medium girth so it is easier to fit I’m my mouth and I can suck it for a long time.

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? With my ass then mouth. usually with his hands on my back of my head fucking my lips till he cums then he slams in to his balls.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up? If he's in my ass i love it shooting hard, but in my mouth i love feeling it ooze so i can savor the warmth, taste and contractions of his shaft.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? I can't imagine not swallowing his cum, what would be the point? I like his head to start out in my mouth but not so far in that i can't taste his initial orgasm and then once he's pumped a couple of spurts then feel him push his load down my throat with his cock.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? I do like thick sperm/semen. when it's thick i know it's been a while since he's last cum and he hasn't had his cock serviced in a while. If it's so thick it doesn't come out of his piss slit, it's too damn thick and needs to be sucked out immediately!! Stat!! LOL

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? I like it salty and very spermy. once again i love it when i can taste and savor a man's semen. Just feeling it permeate and coat my tongue and to feel the life of his sperm is amazing to me. And of course after working so hard to get that delicious salty snack i want that taste to linger long after he's pulled his cock from the safety of my lips.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow? Anywhere between a big gulp and a load so big it overwhelms me to swallow and i have to work at it.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? It's like Baskin Robbins 35 flavors of cock and sperm for me. I love experiencing the different tastes and variety of sperm from the health nuts that are very light and sweet to the rough riders that are salty and full flavored. 

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow. 8" thick with a swollen head, full heavy balls that look like they could burst any minute. Veiny, Cums in multiple oozing loads so that i can be flooded by the load of sperm but not too overwhelmed and also not know when his last spurt will be. Keep me guessing daddy!! LOL 

1. Do you enjoy making a man cum with your hand and mouth or him jerking himself off and feeding you his load? I prefer to use must my mouth to get him off, tho i wouldnt say no if he wanted to jerk to my tongue.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?  I like it to shoot out at first then ooze out so i get a good taste and can lick his cock clean

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off? My preference is in my mouth or near my throat so i get a taste of him but i can swallow every drop which i might loss if he is out of my mouth.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery? I like it to be somewhat thick so i can keep a bit in my mouth and play with it for a while.

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why? TBH i like it sweet with a bit of an after taste, i like to know i have been given a load by a guy.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? To get a couple of good gulps, enough to let me keep some to play with.

7. For those that have sucked off more than 1 guy at the same time, how is the experience different from eating multiple loads opposed to being with 1 guy? Found lots of guys have different tastes, i love trying a sample at a gloryhole when im not in a anal mood. I prefer to take it in my ass but its sweet to take a few loads in my mouth for a group

7. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow? 7 inch cut cock, nice big head, full balls, and a nice bush at the base. Sweet with a salty twist, in nice thick texture.

I usually make him cum by myself. Using mouth, hand or both is up to him. I let him taste my different ways to suck and I adapt myself to what he likes.

2. Do you like cum that shoots out hard, or cum that oozes out that you can lick up?

Definitely prefer to feel it shoot hard in my mouth. It's, in my mind, some way related to his strength.

3.How do you like to swallow his cum and why? With his cock deep in your throat? With his head resting on your tongue? With your mouth open and your tongue out? Jerking him off?

How I swallow is up to him. Some men prefer to cum deep or admire their cum shooting in a mouth. Sucking a man is a pure worship, a man needs to feel powerful and satisfied, from trouser's opening to trouser's closing. Cumming included.

4. Do you like thick semen or more watery? What is the sweet spot between too thick or too watery?

Thick semen is surely more exciting to me. How thicker how better. It makes his seed more dense, more powerful 

5. Do you like semen sweet and pleasant with little taste, or salty with a very spermy flavor that has a long aftertaste? Why?

Sweet cum is really pleasant and I could eat big amounts. But strong spermy flavor is so manly. It gives me the impression that the guy is entirely present in it, with all his power and scent. I do not brush my teeth after to Keep the aftertaste as long as possible.

6. What's the perfect size load that you like to swallow? Enough to get an nice taste? Or enough to get a big gulp? Or something that overwhelms your mouth that you have to work to swallow?

I never experienced a challenging load to swallow. I am dreaming about it... who gives me one?

Nice feeling to feel multiple DNA's in my mouth, tastes merging and giving a unique flavor. It's like a good wine.

7 to 8", quite thick and straight. Huge hanging balls. Thick cum shooting hard (even hotter if this cum has created life yet!), strong taste that stays long in my mouth and throat. 

I'm not too fussy. I love using my mouth of course, and especially with no hands. But I also really love having a guy jerk off into my mouth, or if I can jerk him off and make him cum in my open mouth.

Again, I don't mind too much. Maybe a slight preference for hard shooters. Love to feel it hit the back of my throat, or splatter on my face.

Similar to Q1, but my favourite is probably on my knees, greedy mouth open begging for his load. I also love being laid on my back with a guy (or multiple guys!) using my throat and cumming all over me.

I like it slightly thick but not too thick - with those little kinda clumps of sperm is super hot.

Sweet is nice. But warm and salty is good too - reminds me that it's actually a guy's sperm that I'm swallowing 😉

I like quite big loads, but not so big that it's kinda ridiculous. I like to get a good amount to swallow, but having some land on my face as well is just perfect!

It's always nice to taste the different loads, flavours, textures, consistencies, ejaculation force and volume etc.

8. Describe the perfect cock that you'd like to suck and the perfect type of cum you'd want to swallow.

Any cock is the perfect cock. Providing it's clean, healthy and functioning, I'm not fussy!

Edited by bbsam
  • Like 1

!. I prefer to make him cum with my mouth and hand but I have found most like to jerk themselves as they near climax and feed me.

2. I like cum that shoots out hard but will take either.

3. I like to swallow his cum with his cock deep into my mouth.  I have found most like to cum on my tongue hanging out.  They seem to like jerking off like that although I enjoy sucking them off.

4.  thick and creamy for sure.  cum seems to be more watery if they have already have cum earlier

5. Doesn't really concern me, either way as long as it is cum in my mouth

6. Big gulp!!  Maybe have to work to swallow it all.

7. Have not had the opportunity to suck off more than one.  I hope to someday have several at same time.

8. my favorite cock is circumcised and no pubic hair ( that is rare). As far cum, as long as I can make him cum any kind will please me and I hope I please him.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on his mood and how he wants to unload.

I love when it oozes out hmm.

Hmm I think I prefer to be on my knees with my mouth open and hungry eyes begging him te be fed. Definitely tongue out 🙂

Usually I don’t care, but if I have to pick. My mouth waters when I see thick ropes of man juice flowing. So I go for thick over watery.

Honestly, it’s always good. Prefer salty over sweet but you will never hear me complain about the taste lol.

The more the better 😄 mouthful is the best.

Not sure except for the fact that there is no such thing as too much cum or too many loads lol.

About 10 inches long, big loaded balls that never stop cummin’ hihi

Guest Antares

With my mouth and perhaps a little bit with my hands. 

I like a cum load that shoots out hard in long ropes  and then oozes and dribbles at the end.

It depends. I love to savor the flavor of a man's cum as his cock pulses and spews in my mouth. But I also love the feeling of a stiff cock jerking and pulsing in my throat as a man holds my head down on his cock and cums straight down my throat. I love being controlled like that.

Definitely thick, but I'll swallow watery too without hesitation.

I love the flavor of cum that is thick, pungent, and very spermy and that fills my head and lingers long after I've swallowed.

Overwhelming volume in rope-like pulses that makes me swallow continuously. 

I've yet to be so fortunate...but I'm hopeful!

A thick, veiny, 7" cut cock with a nice mushroom head, a slight upward curve, and a nice low hanging scrotum with large, luscious balls. A cock that spews large volumes of thick, tapioca-like cum that is pungent and spermy tasting. 

Edited by Antares
content

On 7/8/2020 at 12:31 PM, camelblue said:

1 I like to suck and jerk a guy a little but then mostly like him to tease, rub and jerk his seed into my mouth. 

2 Love oozing precum to lick and then a big cum shooter

3 Usually with his head resting on my tongue so I can taste and relish it. Once in awhile though, take control and gag me and cum down my throat. 

4 All

5 Sweet, salty, spermy is all great. Just not bitter like if they ate the wrong thing for dinner. 

6 All but more is better

7b Uncut medium cock. Love licking the foreskin before and after if he can stand it. 

Edited by Leaker
Misspelled

• 2 weeks later...

Prefer he let's loose deep in my throat, the more cum the better. Thick cum is best. I always hope I can succeed in getting him off with my talented mouth, but the ultimate goal is to swallow his load, no drop waisted or spilled. Love it thick, but again, as long as I get a load down my throat. Many loads while getting a few in the ass also HOT!

Interesting Survey!!!

Normally I Enjoy everything about making him "cum" and it involves use of hands, his or mine, and Yes, my mouth mostly. Tasting and Swallowing the Best part. 

I prefer the slow Ooze type, can savor the Taste and feeling in my mouth.

I have never picked a Favorite way to Swallow, as Long as I can savor it.  

Personally I like the Thicker "cum" so I can feel it and use my tongue to slide it around in my mouth.

As to the Flavors of "cum", some are way to strong, others just right, the Sweet slightly Salty is my preference.

Having in the past few years found that "I" have started asking the donor what size they deposit, then I'm not shocked at the amount when I receive it. Only been totally Over Whelmed once, thought he was going to Drown me. but, Mmmmmmmmmm, was still very good.

Only thing to say here is:::  Every Dick is different, to See, Taste, and Feel.  

WOW, this is something once again I have never really thought about. "Perfect" Cock, guess one that fits nicely into my mouth, touches the back of my throat within control, and is Clean, and Trimmed...

1. As long as he's shooting the majority of it in my mouth I don't care how we get there 😛

2. I'm not too picky on how it shoots out. If it's a projectile load I'll just lick it all up.

3. Depends on the flow and how he prefers to shoot his load on me. I love feeling it shoot out onto my tongue or having him bury his cock deep in my throat. It just feels warm and cozy to swallow a good load.

4. I'm not usually picky on the consistency, as long as you're not pissing basically.

5. I pretty much enjoy the taste of most loads, but some guys for some reason just taste really really bitter. If you have a slightly salty load, it's probably my favorite.

6. As long as I can get a taste and it's not a mini shot I'll be happy.

7. The more the merrier! It just creates an energy that everyone feeds off of.

8. I don't really discriminate. I love the mystery tbh.