Running into a trick turns into sex

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

My parents surprised me by saying they were going out of town this weekend to a cabin we have in West Texas to take a break from everything. They asked if I wanted to go and finagled my way into staying home instead. Mom suggested I go grocery shopping to have stuff for the weekend and I went to the store.

While shopping I saw I guy I was pretty sure I've hooked up with before, but wasn't sure and couldn't remember the details. He gave me a knowing look like "Hey I know you!" We ran into each other a couple times and finally he said hey and from him rubbing his crotch I could tell he remembered hooking up as well. He's a good looking guy, mid 20's, pale complexion, with reddish blonde hair and a cum-catcher goatee. He was wearing a sleeveless t-shirt that showed off a tattoo on one that I distinctly remembered too. "Bathroom?" he muttered lowly and I said yeah and we both headed to it.

There was no one in there and we both headed back to the big handicap stall, locking the door behind us. We started kissing and almost right away he had his hands inside my shorts and fingering my ass. He had me moaning softly as I loved the fingers in my ass and could feel his hard cock grinding up against me as he pressed me against the wall. "Wanna fuck?" he asked and I said yeah and as soon as I did I could feel him pulling my shorts down and telling me to turn around as he asked if I had lube. I said I didn't but before I could even suggest it heard him spit and could feel it on my ass along with his cock head, followed by him slowly and steadily forcing his cock in me. I kept running over in my mind where we had hooked up as we hadn't gone to school together and could only imagine it was at a park or maybe the Target. We'd fucked a few times but I didn't think we'd swapped digits but couldn't remember. I stopped wondering and gave in to the feel of him stroking in me and how good it felt and how bad I wanted his cum in me. I loved that he didn't ask for a condom or if I cared he was going raw. I could tell from his breathing he was close and I quietly told him to cum inside me and how bad I wanted it. I could feel him shudder and jerk and knew he'd shot his load in me.

I was super close to cumming as well and asked him if he wanted to get fucked, not remembering if I had fucked him before or not. "Are you clean?" I said I was and he pulled down his shorts and told me to go slow and be gentle as he hadn't been fucked in a while. I had a huge amount of precum going and rubbed it up against his ass and added some spit to it popping my cock head in to a loud gasp from him. I'd barely stroked much when I came, an intense spasming orgasm and let out a loud noise. I was glad there was no one in the bathroom or they would have heard that. I kept stroking in him and it was easier now that I'd cum inside him. He was moaning a lot and begging me to take it easier and slower saying he hadn't been fucked in a while. I was trying not to be so in my head about him, where I knew him from, and trying to figure out what to say. I asked him how he liked it and to say how much he liked his dick but he kept saying to warn me when I got close and asking me to pull out to cum. I was kind of bummed he said that as I wanted to shoot my second load inside him and wondered why he cared when I'd already shot my first load in him. I kept stroking focusing on how bad I wanted to cum in his ass and not pull out. He seemed to have a sixth sense knowing when I was going to cum and told me to pull out and that he wanted to suck me off. I did and he quick dropped to his knees to suck me off. I unloaded a huge load in his mouth that he eagerly swallowed giving me a satisfied smile. What he didn't know was a fair amount of my cum dribbled onto his chin, goatee, and tank top. He stood back up and started snowballing my load between both our mouths before he swallowed it, saying how good I tasted and how bad he wanted to swallow a load.

We were kissing more intensely now, deeper than I typically do with a random hookup. I admitted I wanted him to fuck me again and he half laughed saying he needed to save some for later, but not elaborating on it. I wondered if it was for a GF or BF. Now I was wondering why we hadn't hooked up more as he was a good fuck; not exactly satisfying for me as I couldn't dump my second load in him. I said we should do this again and it had been too long. He looked at me more serious now and said he had my number but he couldn't do this often. I said I was back in town for a while and available if he wanted to do this again and asked for his number. He again gave me a look I didn't like and he said he couldn't do that before as he couldn't take the risk of getting a text. More of this was coming back to me as I recalled we had hooked up more than once, it was always him messaging when he was free, but I still couldn't remember his name, if he was gay, bi, straight or what. I felt guilty and embarrassed and said for him to message me when was interested and put my shorts back on. He said he would and put his shorts back on and I didn't have the heart to tell him he had cum on the front of his t-shirt. I headed out far less satisfied than I'd hoped to be. It was a good fuck and I loved taking his load but wished I could remember more of the details. I guess he's one of those guys I only get lucky with so infrequently I can't remember them. That's a little sad but I guess it works for him, but I can't say it would work for me.

Edited by CuriousDallas
Paragraph breaks