Workplace Fun

A mild mannered looking Native American with armful of tattoos came over right after we traded stats on Sniffies. No extra pic exchange needed (He provided his dick pic on his profile, me with my as pic). Within 15 minutes, he arrived and had me sucking his cock. Once it was hard, he turned me over and used my hole with his 6 inch cock.

The second guy was a white daddy, a government employee wearing neatly pressed shirt. He was hung like a horse and wild like a horned dog; the contrast of what he looks and how rough he fucked was really a turn on. He had me on my knees and just pounded like a fuck machine with his really thick 7.5 inch cock for a good thirty minutes. He let out a loud yell declaring he was finished. My hole was gaping, and his cum was dripping out from my tunnel. Daddy was satisfied with his slut toy and said he wants to fuck me in missionary the next time.

• Like 2

Have a hung Asian guy with a curve dick over today. He looked ten years older than his profile picture, but he has a toned body and huge cock. He lasted quite a while, my hole started to feel sore from his thick, curve tool. I begged him to cum inside me, he intensified his penetration for 5 minutes before finally releasing his cum.

A really cute young white boy hit me up on Sniffies. His text was a bit incoherent, but I still invited him over. Waited for more than an hour, when he claimed to be "5 minutes away" 45 minutes ago. I left feeling annoyed, but not too frustrated since I wasn't too horny.

• Like 1

A chubby black guy with average but thick cock came over. I first rode him, then he fucked me in doggy position. We finished off in missionary.

The second guy was a beefy white New Yorker daddy in his late 40s. He has a 8.5 inch cock that grew even bigger once he got inside me. We started with me on my knees, then he wanted me on my back. I enjoyed holding his firm shoulder as he pounded me, though it started to hurt after about 20 minutes when I begged for his cum. I took a few deep sniffs of poppers so that he can fuck as hard as he could till finish. 

I was satisfied. The pain was part of the pleasure to please a real grown man. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

A handsome hung married Asian+White guy came by. Dropped his pants, penetrated, left.

A regular Latino bear (whom i took a picture with) came by. We fucked on the stairs and it was on the security camera 😛 He then took me to the room, fucked me rough as he spat on my face, eventually seeding me. 

• Like 2

A 32years old hung white bear visited today. He carried me to the bed and slided right in as I got on my knees. No foreplay, no sucking. 

After about 15 minutes, I felt like spicing things up and took him to the stairs. He penetrated real hard and came shortly. 

The stairs has become my favorite spot at work now, with the thrill of it being semi public.

• Like 1

Had a hung Italian daddy over. First had him fucked me on the stairs, then we proceeded to the bedroom where he fucked me in doggy position until he came. He shot a huge 4 days load.

His cock was still hard after he ejaculated. I kept riding him with my hungry hole, had him thrust me hard in doggy for a few minutes before he left. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A 24 years old neatly dressed, beefy white military guy with hazel eyes  on Grindr was 300 feet away. Within 3 minutes, he arrived at my door. We undressed and he pinned me down on the bed, forcing his 8 inch in me. That position was a bit uncomfortable, that we both cramped a little and decided to finish off another time instead. 

In less than half an hour, a married blonde software engineer messaged me on Grindr. He was at the Starbucks across the street. He got here in less than 5 minutes. I sucked him hard and then got myself into doggy position. He kept pounding for 20 minutes or so, passionately rubbing my torso in the meantime. He couldn't cum and needed to go home.

Before closing, a regular hung daddy said he needed to drop a load. I opened up a fresh poppers, started sniffing before his arrival. I waited naked for him on the stairs, he got really excited and fucked very rough- so glad i have a new popper with me. We eventually moved to the bedroom, I told him he could fuck me as hard as he wants. He pounded me like we were enemies, finally earning my first load of the day. 

An older black top pinged me up on Grindr, looking for an ass up face down fuck.

I waited for him on all four, naked. He got here shortly, teasing my boy pussy with the tip of his fat cock. As I took a few sniffs of the poppers, he completely shoved his dick into me. I could see his toned body pounding against mine on via the nearby mirror, tho I couldn't see his face. He continued to rape my ass mercilessly until he dropped his load.

He came so much that, when he pulled out his cock, his cum were flowing out of my hole like a fountain.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Had a 21 years old non binary barista over. He has a smaller cock, but had the eagerness of younger guys. He fucked hard and passionately, dumped a load after about 10 minutes in.

A beefy white daddy messaged me on Grindr right after the younger guy left. His body is more toned in person, we fucked in missionary mostly so I get to enjoy looking at his wide tone shoulder. He lasted quite a while, thanked me before leaving, citing that he doesn't get much sex from his partner. I told him I am happy to be his regular fucktoy.

Lastly, a hung young chubby black top messaged me on Sniffies. His cock looks familiar but I don't remember exactly which guy he was. He said he is on his way and asked me to get ready for him. He wanted me to ride him in reverse first, to earn his poundings. After a while, we moved into doggy position, which he pounded me rough like a beast, that the mattress fell off the bed frame. After half an hour, I pled him to cum as I was getting sore.

He demanded me to stand against the wall. He took away my poppers and said a slut like me, who doesn't remember who fucked me can take a dick easily without it anyway, then raped my hole real hard. Shortly, he came. He expects me to service him whenever he's in the neighborhood and need to unload in the future.

• Like 2

A chubby barista with an average, thick cock came by. Insisted on condoms at first, but shoved right into my hole bare after I told him that I just got tested last week. We proceeded to the laundry room at some point. I stood and leaned against the dryer while he fucked me- not the most comfortable but was intense. We went back to the room, he stood by the bed while i kept grinding on his dick roughly till he exploded. 

A handsome white daddy came shortly after while I still have the first load in me. I sucked daddy hard in a minute, then put myself into doggy position. Daddy slipped his dick right into my cummy hole as I sniffed the poppers, no extra lube needed. We pounded for about five minutes until he turned me over, switching into missionary. I was simply admiring his deep blue eyes as his man meat was invading my boyhole, getting lost in his good look. He came rather quickly. When he pulled out his cock, a thick chunk of cum dropped on the floor. 

Got a Grindr message from an unattractive German Indian daddy as I was closing the door, I told him I couldn't make it and left. As I just got into the bus, he told me he has arrived. I decided to get out of the bus to serve him. My heart sank when I saw him, he looked 10 years older in person and much more fatter than profile indicated, had a strong sweaty scent. He told me loudly that he was half deaf in a manly voice, I started to like how masculine he seemed. When he dropped his pants, I was amazed by his half-soft cock: how did a beer can 8 inch top not advertised that on Grindr? I sucked his cock needily as he pulled my hair for a few minutes. I got myself into doggy position, he didn't wait for me to sniff the poppers before he violently forced his pole in. It hurt badly at first but eventually, I feel completed. He was pounding me like a street meat, it was intense but it hurts so good. He turned me around and spread my legs wide open, then rapidly slid his fat cock in and out of my hole. 

I was so turned on by how pleased he looked that I sustained an erection through the somewhat painful penetration. He demanded me to look away, saying he doesn't like his face to be watched. I closed my eyes and told him to rape me till he cum; I could hear him gargling and spitting his phlegm inside my hole, before the final minutes of rough pounding. It felt amazing when a man put his bottom boy in his place like this guy does; I would let him fuck me everyday.

• Like 1