Workplace Fun

38 minutes ago, monkey2712 said:

Love fun at work, I've posted a few times about it, but pretty much get fucked at work daily and usually top one or two guys daily too... Students are so ready to fuck it's great!!

Are you a professor? That is so hot! 

I got fucked 2-3 times daily at work on average. Didn't realize hotel job is good for this when I signed up 😛

7 minutes ago, monkey2712 said:

I avoid my own students, only ones from other areas of the uni.

It’s easy on that way. Unfortunately, our university and even our faculty have separate buildings in the city. We don’t have a campus. So, if I’m on Grindr I can detect our students. Furthermore, our building is in the central of one of the most popular tourist places, so, many profiles are of tourists. 

• Like 1

Yesterday was my last day at work before taking a long vacation till early November.

A married short white beefy daddy was across the street from me on Sniffies. He came over in 3 minutes, got naked immediately and pulled my head towards his cock. He has a thick 6 inch, what would've been an ideal boyfriend-dick. I gobbled up his dick greedily, Daddy had to slap my face to slow me down.

"Open up the window blinds," Daddy commanded. We were in a street facing room that was on a busy crossroad. I was nervous but excited, as Daddy wanted the neighbors to know what a slut I am. Daddy wasted no time, pushing his thick man meat deeply inside me, while I nervously glimpsed outside the windows. 

"Do you want to take it to the stairs?" I suggested.

"You really want someone to see you getting fucked huh," Daddy grinned, but walked towards the entrance stairs. His dick went deeper in me with some help of elevation, making him cum in just a few minutes. His cum dropped onto the stairs as he pulled out.

" We should take this to the street on next Folsom or Dore," Daddy smiled. I nodded sheepishly. Daddy's phone rang, he signaled me to keep quiet. It was his husband, their relationship  isn't open. 

" A cheating man is so much fun," I said.

"I agreed," Daddy winked before he rushed home to his husband.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Had my first hook up at work after returning from my trip.

A tall handsome younger light skin Brazilian guy came over. He was nerdy cute, wore round glasses while having a dad bod. 

His cock was about 6inch, on the smaller side of what I usually had, so I asked him to go as hard as he could. We fucked mostly in Missionary, so I could enjoy looking at his eagerness through his big brown eyes. The penetration itself was alright, but I cherished his tenderness.

After about 15 minutes, his face turned red. "Can I cum?" He asked. 

"Sure , just cum inside me!" He let out some moans and laid on top of me. We cuddled for a bit before he left. 

• Like 2