The Gifter Across the Pond...how I learned I was a chaser

16 minutes ago, billy88666 said:

Lets hope that when he arrives in London that he has forgot to bring his meds.

Or better yet flushed them down the toilet

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Part 4

My flight from Los Angeles to London landed about 10:30am on a Friday. As soon as we landed I sent a message to Sir. "Just landed, Sir." 

"Welcome to London boy. I'm sure you are tired so I suggest going to your motel and resting. You are gonna need to be fresh for tonight. I will meet you at your motel at 9pm. Be ready, Sir."

I woke up about 7pm, horny as all hell. I haven't been allowed to cum for the past two weeks. I got up and jumped in the shower to rinse off and do a nice long douche. Sir told me to be ready and that could mean anything. 

Promptly at 9pm, there was a knock at the door. I answered the door naked and immediately knelt in front of Sir.

He walked past me and said, "Good boy. Now, get over here and lick my boots." After a few minutes, Sir asked, "Where are your pills, boy? Show me." 

I got up and went to the toilet and Sir followed me in. I picked up my carefully portioned out pills and showed them to him. 

Sir took the pills, opened up the first night, and pulled out the PrEP. "What should I do with this boy?" 

I stammered, "Force it down my throat, Sir?"

"No boy." As he flicked it right in the commode. "Get dressed boy, it's time to go. You have a lot of work ahead of you tonight."

I had laid out my rubber but Sir pointed at a leather jock, so that went on. Next was a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and boots. Sir told me that was perfect for tonight. 

We left the motel and jumped in Sir's car. As we drove, Sir told me I was to kneel by his side whenever possible. I was not allowed to ask any questions but relax and have fun. 

He drove me to a pretty deserted place and parked. As we got out, I could hear people gathering so I figured there was a bar around here. 

"Follow me." 

We walked to what looked like a garage with bright lights and security. The doorman didn't ask Sir for ID but stopped me and asked. I fumbled out my ID and was told to go through. 

As we went inside, Sir turned to me and said "Strip off everything but the boots and jock boy."

"Yes Sir." 

As I got through changing, Sir stepped in front of me and put a hood over my head. 

"If you can hear me boy, nod."

I nodded. I immediately got hard as I didn't know what to expect. Next I felt a tugging sensation round my neck and realized Sir must have a leash on me. I stood up and was guided through the space. I could hear music and people, I just couldn't see.

The next thing I know, Sir was pushing me back into a sling. Then I felt him fingering my hole. "Very nice boy, these men are gonna like that pighole. Get comfortable, boy." 

I mumbled "Yes Sir" but at the same time, I was a little scared. 

Sir must have moved by my head as he told me, "Don't worry boy, Sir won't let anything bad happen to you." 

Just then, I smelled the poppers and someone pushing his cock in my hole.

• Like 25
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2

Part 5

As the first guy was fucking me, someone else started pissing on me. 

"How does the boy feel?"

"So good, Sir." 

"What does boy want?

"To be bred, Sir!"

"Yeah boy, you want this stranger to cum in you?"

"Yes Sir, please Sir!"

Just then the guy fucking me started pounding harder. Then grunted and slammed his cock in just as I felt him spasm. He shot three ropes of cum in my hole. As he slid out, Sir yelled "Next!"

"Open wide boy, time to clean off cock number one."

Just as he shoved his cock in my mouth another went up my ass. 

The poppers started again and I was moaning. I needed this, to be used. Just holes to pleasure men. 

This went on as four more guys fucked me. Each time Sir asking me what I wanted, each time me begging to be bred. 

As the fifth guy slid in my hole, he said something to Sir and the only word I heard was poz. Then Sir responded, "Not yet." Then the guy let out a laugh as I felt his pierced cock slide in my hole. 

As he was pounding my hole Sir asked, "What do you want boy?" 

"To be bred, Sir."

"Beg this man to breed you boy."

"Please breed me, dump your load in my hole."

"Call me Daddy, pig. You want my poz seed pig?"

"Yes Daddy!"

"Then beg boy! Let these men know what kind of pig you are."

"Please Daddy, breed my pighole."

"What do you want in that hole pig?"

"Daddy, please cum in my pighole."

"Come on pig, you can do better. Tell these men how much you want my poz cum in your guts."

"FUCK DADDY, PLEASE FILL MY GUTS WITH YOUR POZ CUM."

"Good pig! Here it comes pig." Just then he rammed his cock in my hole and shot ripe after rope. I wasn't sure he would finish. Just then, he pulled out.

Sir said, "Next, come breed the pighole. All loads accepted."

Then Sir whispered in my ear, "You know you want poz cum, boy. You know you want to be mine in more ways than one."

"Yes Sir, boy wants Sir to own him."

"Tell me boy."

"boy wants Sir to collar him and poz him. Spread Your DNA and make it part of me, Sir."

"Good boy!"

Then Sir slid a buttplug in my hole. Time for some rest and hydration.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Part Six

Sir helped me out of the sling and shuffled me along the space. We stopped and I got on my knees, then I heard Sir order a beer. "boy, are you thirsty?"

I nodded my head yes and said, "Yes Sir." 

"Good, open up boy, Sir needs to piss."

The next thing I knew, Sir was sliding his cock in my mouth and started pissing. I gulped it down as fast as it came out, being sure to not miss a drop. As Sir pulled out, I kissed the head of his cock. Then I felt a tug on the good and knew we were on the move. 

Sir stopped again and I dropped to my knees. I heard Sir talking to a few people but I really couldn't make out what they were saying. Just then, I felt a cock on my lips and I opened my mouth. 

This guy had a smallish cock that wasn't pierced so I immediately knew it wasn't Sir. He started pissing so I started swallowing. Then as he was pissing he pulled out and pissed all over me before sliding his cock back in for me to finish. 

After he finished, he stood there whlith his cock in my mouth. I could smell his sweat and the asses he had fucked so far. He started to hump my face which made me start to suck. Then he grabbed my head and started pounding my face. After what seemed like a few minutes, he shot his load down my throat. As he slid out, I kissed the head of his cock. 

Someone placed a hand on my head and started stroking it through the hood. Then I heard Sir, "You are being such a good boy. You might get a reward tonight."

My cock stirred, did I do a good enough job to earn his cum? Before I could ponder that question, another cock slid in my mouth and unleashed a torrent of piss. As he finished, I kissed the head of his cock. 

Just after that, I felt a different pressure at my mouth and I could smell cum. I stuck my tongue out and felt an ass nuzzle up to my face. I started licking and sucking cum out of a stranger's hole. 

It was fantastic! 

After about an hour, and a few more loads of piss on and on me, Sir pulled my leash to get up. Then I heard him say, "Gents, it's time for us to leave. I think my pig needs some rest and a reward for tonight.

The mental gymnastics started, was my reward his load? Did I earn it? All I've been thinking about since the first visit was tasting Sir's load and feeling him unload in me. I was so deep in thought I didn't hear Sir tell me to dress. 

*Smack* I felt the sting of a belt against my ass and jumped. "I said, get dressed boy! Are you fucking deaf?"

I quickly realized I couldn't see with the hood on and motioned to Sir. He grabbed my hand and placed it on the bag I had put my clothes in. I fumbled around and managed to get my pants on. Sir said, "That's enough pig, it's all coming off soon anyway."

Sir lead me out to his car, helped me into the car. He started driving.

"You did good tonight boy. I'm proud of you."

"Thank You, Sir"

"We are going to your motel and you'll get you reward."

"Yes Sir. Thank You, Sir."

When we got back to the room, I knelt and Sir removed the hood.

"Undress me boy." 

Sir had his back to me so I pulled his jacket off. He turned around and I started unsnapping his shirt. As I got to his belly, I noticed a tattoo. I couldn't see what it was until I pulled open his shirt. It was the top of a biohazard tattoo. I stopped and looked up.

"Like it boy?"

"Yes Sir, it's amazing."

"Take off my pants boy. That way you can see it fully."

I finished taking Sir's clothes off, kissing and licking his boots as I unlaced them. I carefully unbuttoned his pants to reveal the full tattoo. As I slipped his pants down it was fully revealed.

"It's so amazing Sir. It must be on the newer side, Sir...it wasn't there when You were in Los Angeles."

"That's right boy. I had it done after I got home. Now, worship it boy."

I kissed and touched his amazing biohazard tattoo. 

"You want it boy. Don't you?"

"I...I...I don't know, Sir."

"You know boy. Deep down, you know. Now get undressed, it's time for your reward and bed."

"Yes Sir." I quickly stripped down and knelt down. 

"Open up boy, Sir needs to piss again."

He slipped his cock in and started pissing.

"Good boy, drink my poz piss. You love that poz piss, don't you boy?"

I nodded being careful to not waste a drop. My cock was rock hard. As Sir finished, I kissed his cock. He pulled me up and guided me to the bed. 

Once on the bed, we started kissing anc making out. Sir gripped my nipples and twisted then bent down and started biting. I was moaning in deep pleasure. Taking Sir's pain like a good boy. 

He moved my hand down to his semi-hard cock and started me stroking it. 

Whispering in my ear, "Get it hard boy, it's going in that cum filled hole." I stroked him for a few minutes and then he slid down, lifting my legs...pulled the plug out and then as I was looking in his eyes he slid in. Tip to base, using the cum as lube. 

"Fuck Sir, that feels amazing. It feels like my pighole was made for your cock."

"boy, your cum filled hole feels fantastic on my poz cock. At least three of the loads in your hole are poz boy."

I just looked deep in his eyes, "No Sir, that hole belongs to you. It's full of cum for you." 

Sir started pounding harder. I was moaning and trying to stare in his eyes. It felt so good to be impaled on his pierced cock. Sir kept pushing my legs higher and higher. I looked down at my pathetic soft cock flopping around. Then I saw it, that biohazard tattoo. My cock started stirring.

"SIR, PLEASE FILL ME WITH YOUR POZ SEED."

Sir looked and smiled, "yeah boy? You want Sir to shoot his unmedicated poz seed in that pighole?"

"Yes Sir, please Sir. Please give it to me Sir."

"Give you what boy?"

"Your poz seed, Sir. Dump it deep in me, Sir"

Just then I shot my load all over my chest. Gripping his cock with my ass. "Fuckkkk, please poz me Sir!"

Just then, Sir ripped his cock out and shot on my chest. "None of my cum goes in you while you are taking PrEP, boy."

Then he kissed me and we curled up and fell asleep.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 2

Part Seven

I woke up before Sir, and lay there looking at him. He was laying on his back, the bed covers half off revealing the biohazard tattoo. I thought back to the time he was in LA and again last night. 

I was so turned on my the talk of his poz cum. It got me hard as a rock...even now, I was getting hard thinking about it. What does this mean? Fuck, I'mba chaser. I want his poz DNA part of me. I want to belong to him forever.

I slowly got out of bed so as to not wake him. I crept to the toilet and fished out my pills. I picked through removing all of the PrEP and dropped each one in the commode, right along side the one from last night. I didn't flush it rather I emptied my bladder in the mixture. I decided to leave them for Sir to see. 

As I crept back to the bed, Sir started to stir. "How is the pig this morning?" 

"Your pig is doing very well, Sir."

"Good, I need to piss and it's too early for me to feed it to you."

Sir got up and started to the toilet and I collapsed into the bed. 

"Come here, boy."

I got up and went toward the toilet and as I got to the door, Sir was looking at the commode. 

"Are those what I think boy?"

"Yes, Sir. I put the rest of the PrEP that I brought for these two and a half weeks in there, Sir. I don't need them anymore. I need to be your poz pigboy, Sir."

"I see boy."

Just then, Sir started pissing and then flushed our cocktail down the drain. Sir took my head and kissed me deep grunting as he grabbed my ass. I started pulling away and leading Sir back to the bed. 

As we lay down, I asked "Sir, if you are undetectable as you told me in LA, then even off PrEP it's practically impossible for me to convert from your seed."

Sir looked me in the eye...

"My boy, when I left LA I dumped my pills. I knew that you would come to the decision you just made. I have been unmedicated for just over seven weeks. That means my viral load is a increasing. Those pills you flushed will take about a week to fully leave you exposed. That means there is a high probability you are taking my poz seed before you leave."

"Your boy needs it Sir. I crave to belong to you knowing that your POZ DNA is forever in me."

"Then here is the game plan. No one, and I mean no one gets to cum in you until my seed converts you. Understand, boy? No tricks, no blow jobs, nothing."

"Yes Sir. That will be easy this next week since I'll be here working."

"Good boy. Then next weekend, you will come stay with me and we will see. Then the week after you will work and the last weekend you are here we will spend at my place again. Okay, boy?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Good, let's get some breakfast and coffee boy, I'm starving."

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1