The Gifter Across the Pond...how I learned I was a chaser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Part 12

After Sir bred me, he plugged me up again and went to get dinner. I mentioned my co-worker going to Brighton and a place he told me about called The Boiler Room. Sir told me that it was a bath house and there were much better ones for our 'tastes'. 

"Don't worry boy, once I've knocked you up really good... I'll take you to a few of my favorite sleezy places." 

Just then the waiter appeared smiling and nodded in agreement. "He will most certainly take you to some sleezy places. What are you planning to have this evening?"

"We are celebrating tonight. This one (motioning to me) has been off PrEP for two weeks and will soon join the ranks of our family." 

This took me by surprise as Sir was being very open about what we were doing. It made my caged cock stir with excitement.

The waiter looked at me, "You are going to be a welcome edition. Enjoy the path." With that, he turned and went away. 

I just sat looking at Sir.

"Some of the men here know me very well, boy. A few of them are part of my poz family, having been converted by the same man that gave me the gift. You however, will be mine. You will be my first and my property. Ahh, here are our drinks. A toast boy, to your getting knocked up by me. Cheers!"

Over dinner, my cock was raging. I couldn't stop thinking of becoming HIS property. Being HIS poz pigboy. My hole kept pulsing on the butt plug. 

After dinner, Sir took me home. As we walked in, he pointed at the playroom. "Get ready."

"Yes Sir!" I ducked into the playroom not understanding as I was already naked, locked, and plugged. I went to the sling and laying there was a hood, restraints for ankles and wrists, and a pair of it clamps. Like a good pig, I picked up the restraints and secured one to each ankle and wrist. I attached the tit clamps to my nipples. Next, I slipped the hood over my head and zipped it closed. 

"Good pig, ready for Sir's poz cock." That wasn't Sir! Who the fuck was talking to me. 

Hands grabbed me and guided me away from the sling. I felt myself being pushed against a Saint Andrews Cross. My restraints were fastened to the cross and then this man started caressing my body. Touching me. Groping me. "You are going to make a fine specimen to play with." 

"Who, who are you?" I said muffled through the hood. 

"I'm your worst nightmare."

*Thwack* I felt the flogger strike me. I jumped, not ready for that feeling. *Thwack, thwack, thwack* over and over. Sending me flying with the sensation of leather against skin. I started moaning and letting myself go. Fuck, I needed a good flogging. 

The longer he hit me the more I was floating. That's when I heard the crack. The next thing I felt was the sting of a singletail. "Fuck, yes. Make me bleed. Hurt me." 

The guy hitting me just started laughing but it was a sinister laugh. 

"Oh you will bleed boy. Just as I've instructed my friend to make you bleed for me", said Sir.

I lost track of time. I could feel the blood trickling down my back. Running into my ass crack. 

"Good boy, you did well." 

"Thank You, Sir." 

Sir started caressing me and removing the restraints. He lowered me over a bench, I soon realized was a fuck bench. Next Sir secured me to the bench and I felt the plug pull out.

"You ready to get knocked up boy?" 

"Yes Sir, please knock me up."

"Tell me what you want boy."

"I want Sir to dump His poz seed in me and spread his DNA to me."

Sir wiped his cock on my ass and slid in using my blood as lube. 

"My boy's hole feels good wrapped around my cock. I'm going to own that hole boy. My DNA flooding you and making you mine. Is that what you want boy?"

"YES SIR! PLEASE SIR!"

Sir grabbed my hips and started pounding. 

"Breed him. Knock him up." That was the voice of they guy who was flogging me.

"Yeah, you think this is the right boy for me to own?"

"I do, he takes a lot of pain and you enjoy inflicting pain. Not to mention, he's already cum from you fucking him. He is yours, brought to you by our dark lord."

"Yes, he is going to be mine. I feel the power bringing us together. Chant with me my brother."

Just then SIR and the other guy started chanting in some language that resembled Latin. SIR started pounding harder and harder. The chanting got louder and louder.

"TAKE MY POZ SEED AND THIS BOY MINE."

• Like 9
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

Part 13

After Sir had used me, I was unlatched from the fuck bench and could barely stand. With some assistance, I was led to a bed in the corner of the room. I was pushed face down with a pillow under my hips, rasing my ass higher. Next, I was restrained by my wrists and ankles to the bed. 

"Goodnight boy. Don't get too comfortable." 

Then I felt the plug slide back in my hole. 

Sometime during the night I woke up needing to piss really bad. I couldn't get up as I was restrained to the bed. I tried to hold it and drifted off to sleep. A while later, I woke to to a tugging at the plug. 

"What a beautiful ass my boy has. You have made SIR very horny boy." 

Just then, Sir started sliding in and I grunted out, "Sir, I really need to piss."

"Hold it boy! SIR needs to breed HIS boy's hole."

"Yes SIR, fuck that cock feels so good Sir. Please make me YOURS forever, Sir."

"Take my POZ cock boy. Milk it dry with your boy cunt."

I gripped Sir's cock with my sloppy hole and started flexing. Sir laid down on me and let me do the work. I needed His poz seed in me. No, I WANTED His poz seed and DNA in my veins. 

"That's a good boy, milk your owners cock. Make me believe you want to be converted boy." 

I squeezed and milked His cock trying to concentrate on getting His load and not thinking about how bad I had to piss. Then I felt Him getting harder, heard the pace of His breathing change. I knew Sir was close to flooding my hole with His poz cum. 

"Please, Sir...give it to me. Convert me to YOUR poz pigboy." 

Just as I said the words, Sir started shooting deep in me. He laid there afterwards with His softening cock in me...

"Piss boy."

"What, Sir?"

"Piss. Now, in the bed. Sir is going to sleep with His cock buried in HIS property."

I didn't know what to do...was he thinking clearly?

"NOW, boy"

"Yes Sir!" I let my body relax and the piss flow out. Squeezing his cock as I flexed to make sure it was all out.

"Good boy. Now go to sleep."

• Like 12
  • Piggy 4

• 5 weeks later...

Part 14

The rest of the weekend, my last in London, went about the same. I was bred by Sir every chance he got and kept plugged when not being used. Sir wanted to make sure every drop of His poz seed went where it belonged. I had been off PrEP for eighteen days at this point. We flushed all I had with me down the toilet. 

Sunday afternoon came and it was time for me to head back to the States. I really didn't want to leave. I wanted, no needed, to be His. I wanted His poz DNA in my veins. 

"boy, come sit on the floor by my chair."

"Yes Sir." As I sat down, I asked "What's up, Sir?"

"I know you don't want to go home boy, but you must. You are going to remained locked in chastity and will not be allowed to be bred until My DNA has fully rooted in your body. Is this understood, boy?"

"Yes Sir, but won't I need to clean inside the device?"

"Of course boy, I have already placed a key in your bag to carry home. You will only clean the cage when we are video chatting. It is not to come off unless I can see. Further, you will keep your hole plugged as much as possible."

"Yes Sir." 

"Now, go get ready to go home, boy."

"Yes Sir, I wish I could stay here."

"I know, boy. I know."

I went and arranged all of my things and got ready to go to the airport. I noticed there were a few additional toys in my bag.

"Those are to keep your hungry pighole open boy. I want a video from you every day riding those."

I startled, I hadn't realized Sir was behind me watching. "Yes Sir, you startled me. I didn't know you were watching."

"Sir is always watching HIS property. Never forget that boy."

"Yes Sir. It looks like I'm all ready to go now. I will call a car to take me to Heathrow."

"Nonsense, boy. I will take you and see you off."

"Okay, Sir."

We got into the car and drove to the airport. Chatting along the way. Once we arrived, Sir parked and walked me into the lobby. 

"Kneel and kiss My boots goodbye boy. It's time to show me proper respect before you leave."

"Yes Sir!"

I knelt and kissed and licked Sir's boots then put my face in His crotch and kissed it goodbye. After, I looked up at Sir, the man I wanted to give myself to permanently.

Just then, Sir placed a collar around my neck and locked it in place. "boy, you will wear this collar until one of us decides to remove it. I have sent a key to your home. Sir hopes you will consider my gift and contemplate the future. Stand up boy."

I stood up and Sir pulled me into an embrace and we passionately made out. He then started biting my lip and moved to my neck biting hard. 

"The first of many future marks, I hope. Now, go boy."

I watched as Sir turned to leave. I wanted to follow Him. I knew it wasn't time. I reached up and placed my hand on the lock that now encircled my, no His, property.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 4

Oink, oink, oink...I have a heavy duty stainless steel chain w/pad lock I bought from Mr. S Leather (luv that shop...soooooo kinky) in SF...I proudly wear to fuck parties, bath houses and  sex clubs...and almost always when raw fucked and bred by my stud!!!🐷😛

• Piggy 1

Part 15

After I watched Sir exit the airport I headed to the check in desk. I really didn't want to leave and had hopes the flight would be cancelled. 

As I approached the counter, I knew that wasn't to be the case. I checked my bags and headed to the security checkpoint. As I approached, I saw a group of sexy men. I couldn't take my eyes off them and felt my cage getting tighter. 

One of them noticed and started talking to his friends. As one, they looked over at me and smiled. The guy I was staring at the most started walking over. Shit. 

"Hey. I saw you checking us out. Aren't you the guy who was just on his knees by the entrance licking boots?"

"Umm...yes that was me." Now I was a little nervous being in such a public place and not knowing what would happen.

"That was hot. I sure hope David treated you right. The two of you looked content and I've never seen him that way."

"Oh, well yeah. We met a few years ago when he was in the US on business. I was here for work and we met up again."

"That didn't look like a casual meeting just now. I also see you are wearing a collar, so does your Owner know about him?" 

"Well..."

"Ah, it's all good mate he won't need to know."

"Actually, the collar is David's."

"Wait, the David we just saw leave?"

"Yep, that's the one." Now I was really confused.

"Interesting...he's never but a collar on anyone that I'm aware of..."

"So you know him?"

"Oh yeah, quite well. Though he kept you a secret this weekend. It all clicks now. I invited him to a sex party and he couldn't come, said he had houseguests...and now I know who. My friends and I are headed to Los Angeles. Where are you headed?"

"I live in LA myself. Headed home after just over two weeks being here."

"Very nice. You want to hang out in the airport lounge while we wait for the flight?

"Umm...first...I'm Rick. It's nice to meet you."

"Oh right! Where are my manners? I'm Alvaro and it's very nice to meet you Rick."

"That's settled. I'm flying on BA so that is the lounge I'll be in myself. What flight are you on Alvaro?"

"Same, we are on BA as well. We are headed to Palm Springs for some 'fun', if you know what I mean. You care to join us for a night of fun Rick?"

"Oh...umm...well...I can't really."

"I see. I just figured the way you were checking us out you'd be up for some fun."

"It's not like that..." Just then we were cut off by a security agent.

"Excuse me gentlemen, you need to proceed through security and stop holding up the line."

"Shit, sorry Sir. I wasn't paying attention."

"Not a problem boys. Just try to stop eye fucking and keep moving."

"Yes Sir." I grabbed my bags and hurried off through the security checkpoint. I made my way to the lounge trying to avoid Alvaro and his friends.

I settled into the lounge ordered a cocktail to help settle my nerves. I was thinking about my time in London and really wanted to stay with David. I was fingering the lock and my cage was straining. I decided to go to the toilet and play with my hole.

I stepped into the stall and as I was closing the door something stopped it from closing. I pulled open the door and Alvaro was standing there, cock out, grinning.

"Umm. Hi there. Look, I am sorry but I'm..." He cut me off...

"You are under orders from David to not get bred or cum. Yeah, I know. I called him. You can however drink my piss, and eat my ass. Now, step back into the stall cause I have to piss and I'd rather not have you sitting on the plane in my piss boy."

I stammered..."Yes Sir."

"Call me Bull, boy. That is what all the pigs call me." 

I backed up and no sooner than the door closed Alvero pushed me to my knees and shoved his uncut cock in my mouth. I tasted his scent and felt the piss flowing.

"Don't spill a drop boy. You do want me to give a good report back to David, right?"

"Mmhmm." 

Alvaro started pumping his cock in my mouth and I felt it get harder. He kept fucking my face until I felt his balls slapping my chin. Shortly after he started fucking my face, I felt his balls tighten and he rammed his cock down my throat and exploded. 

"You are a great cocksucker, fag. My friends are gonna love your mouth."

I looked up and smiled, Yes Bull, I look forward to tasting them."

He turned and left the stall..."You will get your chance to service them all, fag."

I wasn't able to respond as the next one stepped in the stall and shut the door.

• Like 9
  • Piggy 6

• 1 year later...

Part 16

After Bill left, I sat there on the toilet thinking about the past few weeks. What have I gotten myself into...Sir seems to know everyone or else he's having me watched. Fuck!

I got up, adjusted my cage and grabbed my bag to head back into the lounge. I opened the door and this huge guy pointed down and said "Drink". I got toy knees and took him into my mouth. No sooner had his head passed my lips his stream started almost choking me. 

"Don't spill a drop."

I grunted in acknowledgement. 

"Fuck you are a good urinal. You are gonna be really popular."

I thought, what does that mean? I don't have any plans that would put me in a position to drink piss. Just then he pulled out and shook the remaining drops in my face.

Fucking hell. My phone vibrated and I glanced. My flight was boarding soon.

"Go on fag, you'll get more on the flight."

I grabbed my bags and headed out. As I did, I noticed Bull and his friends following me. Including the guy I just "met" in the toilet.

I to the gate just as we started boarding. My group was called and I got on the plane. Bull and his friends were right behind me. I got to my seat, 14C, an aisle seat as I hate being stuck on a long flight. Bull stopped...

"Scoot over fag, we are row mates."

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5

One of the hottest entries on the site 🔥🔥

Am sure many, like me, can relate to either of the main protagonists, if not both!

Hope you feel ready to gift us with further chapters in the near future.

Many Thanks!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Diesel said:

One of the hottest entries on the site 🔥🔥

Am sure many, like me, can relate to either of the main protagonists, if not both!

Hope you feel ready to gift us with further chapters in the near future.

Many Thanks!

Thank you. I decided to finish the one. There will be more chapters coming soon. 

• Piggy 2