The Gifter Across the Pond...how I learned I was a chaser

Part 25

Wow, two days went fast. I got the stuff I wanted to take packed, my gear and toys. The rest, I arranged with Kevin to have someone pick it all up. Work called me wanting me to work out a notice, which I declined.

Now I'm headed to the airport to fly to London and start my new path. I boarded the flight and the same flight attendant was there. 

"Welcome back. I want to apologize for my actions last time. Please enjoy your flight, you are in First Class."

"Thanks. I look forward to getting back to London."

"I expect you are! David is waiting for your arrival."

Oh, he definitely knows where I'm headed.

The flight was uneventful. I was so excited I couldn't sleep. Just before we landed I received a message.

"Welcome to London boy. There is a car waiting for you as I'm delayed and will meet you at the house."

"Thank YOU, SIR!"

I made it through the arrivals and as I went through the door there was a big guy in leather pants holding a sign that said "boy".

I walked up and the guy looked at his phone and then at me. 

"Follow me."

"Umm, are you sure you are here for me?"

"Yes. Now, come."

As we got to the car he said, "you can refer to me as Turbo. Get in and strip naked as when you arrive you journey begins."

"Won't someone notice a naked man in the car?"

"Not at all. Now get in unless you want me to leave you here."

I grabbed the door handle and jumped in the car.

As we started leaving the airport, I stripped. It was exhilarating riding around naked. My cage was straining and my hole was hungry. I stretched out and put one leg up on the seat to stroke my hole.

"Nice hole boy. I can see why David likes you. You will look much hotter with his DNA in you."

I immediately put my leg down and stopped playing with my hole.

"Don't stop on my account. The cameras back there give me a nice view."

"Oh, thank you Turbo. I can't wait to have SIR'S DNA as part of me."

"That is a good thing because it's really too late to go back. We will be there soon. When you go in, you will kneel at the door way waiting for David. Do not look up, do move. He will claim you when he is ready."

We arrived about 20 minutes later and I got out of the car and knelt at the door. All kinds of things went through my head. What have I gotten myself into? I'm naked on this man's front stoop. Will anyone see me and notice. About 10 minutes later the door opened and Bull came out closing the door behind me. I almost jumped up and ran. But I remembered that I wasn't supposed to move or say a word. 

Bull just walked by like he didn't know me...but I knew he recognized me. 

After about 10 minutes later, the door opened. I didn't look up as I noticed a beautiful pair of boots. I knew it was SIR. My instincts took over and I bent down and started licking HIS boots. Then after licking them all over I rested my head between HIS booted feet.

"Good boy. Welcome to your future. This is how you will always greet me. You will always kneel and immediately lick my boots. And assume this position. Now, come in and follow me."

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

Part 26

SIR took me through the house and into the HIS bedroom.

"This is my room boy. You will sleep at the foot of the bed, this way I can use you when I need. It could be the middle of the night and I need to piss or I wake up horny. Do you understand, boy?"

"Yes SIR."

He then led me down the hall to another room. He opened the door to an empty space.

"This room is yours to do with what you would like. I want you to have your own space for times when you need some where to relax. This is also where your clothes will be kept. You can see, your bags are here already. Come, follow me."

He gave me a tour of the rest of the house showing me where things were. Then he led me back into his office.

"Now sit." He pointed to a chair.

"Yes SIR."  I hesitated and sat on the floor. 

Sir began laughing. "Well played boy. You didn't just sit on my furniture as one would expect. You will only be allowed to sit on certain furniture in the house when I allow. Now, let's talk and you will speak freely boy. But first I have to piss so open up."

Sir unzipped and came over.

"Pull out my cock boy and drink my POZ piss."

I reached up and slowly pulled His amazing cock out of his pants and guided my mouth over the head. Just as I got it into position, He started to piss.

"Drink boy. So not spill a drop of my POZ fluids boy."

As He finished, I kissed the head of His cock. He pulled back looking down at me.

"Are you ready to be owned boy?"

"Yes SIR."

"Are you ready to give yourself over to me boy?"

"Yes SIR."

"Being owned and giving yourself to me includes having my POZ DNA course through your body, boy. Are you ready for that? Think about it very carefully boy, because if you agree, there is no stopping."

I didn't hesitate. "YES SIR, please knock me up with YOUR POZ seed. This boy belongs to YOU, SIR."

As I said that, SIR'S cock started getting hard and he reached down to stroke it. 

"Good, boy. Now, go get in the bed and rest. I need to finalize a few things. I will be in shortly."

• Like 3
  • Piggy 5

5 hours ago, PozTalkAuthor said:

Well, life is life - it's not made just of sex! Honestly I find stories that have only sex everywhere are not realistic and somehow boring... Life is made also of ordinary habits, and EMOTIONS

I agree, 

• 2 weeks later...

Part 27

i went to the bedroom and remembered SIR told me i was to sleep on the floor. i looked in the closet HE pointed out that held the linens. Grabbing a pillow and a blanket, i went back to the bedroom and made a place to lay at the foot of the bed. i lay down and must have fallen to sleep. 

"Good boy, just as I suspected. Now get up here and show me that boyhole."

i crawled up to the bed and got on my hands and knees. SIR started stoking my body and running HIS fingers across my hole. It felt so right. SIR slipped a finger in and my hole opened right up swallowing HIS finger. HE worked another in and then a third.

"Please SIR, please make me YOURS. Breed that POZ seed in and plant YOUR DNA in YOUR boy."

"Be patient boy, I am inspecting MY property."

"Yes SIR!"

HE slipped HIS fingers out and then i felt something cold slide into my hole.

"That boy, is a devil's dick made of my seed since you returned to California."

"Fuck, SIR it feels so good."

HE then slowly started massaging it into my hole melting it. As HE did so, HE kept adding fingers. 

"Relax MY boy. Open your hole. Until my hand goes in, my cock won't go in. Understand?"

"Yes SIR!"

HE kept working more and more into my hole. Just when i didn't think i could take anymore, i pushed back and felt HIS hand slide past my first ring. 

"Excellent, boy. I can tell you want my cock."

"Yes SIR! boy needs YOUR POZ DNA in him."

SIR started punching my hole, with just HIS ruined seed. i got lost in the feeling until at least HE pulled out HIS hand.

"It's ready boy. Taste YOUR hole on my hand."

i licked HIS fingers and could taste my ass, HIS seed, and blood. He worked my hole open enough to get it to bleed.

Just then, i felt HIS rock hard cock slide in from the tip to the base. i made a gutteral cry, begging HIM to breed me. 

"Yeah, boy. There is no turning back now. i won't pull out until I'm spent."

"YES SIR! Claim YOUR property!"

HE pounded my hole for what seemed like hours all while i licked HIS hand clean. Sucking all of HIS seed, my ass juice, and blood. 

"I take YOU as MINE boy."

HE slammed into my hole and i could feel rope after rope of HIS POZ cum squirting deep in me. 

"YES, SIR! THANK YOU SIR!"

Then SIR collapsed on top of me and whispered in my ear. "Welcome to MY family, boy. i will breed YOU often and YOU will convert. MY chaser from across the pond."

• Like 3
  • Piggy 6