I never understood what a Jacuzzi was, but to my translation it is a Spa basically.  I have always had a fascination with sex in them. I love the fact that over the bubbles and water two different things can happen. On the surface it can look as though you are almost bored but below hands are furiously working away, jerking off  yourself and others.

Ever since I was a teenager I was obsessed with sex under the water. I would look for a spa in a Public pool and would always find a willing cock under the bubbles. As I got older I went from Public Spas to Bathhouses. Then I became more of an exhibitionist. I would push my head under the hot bubbles and start sucking cock. My biggest joy would be a mouth full of cum under the water.

The day  this went to another level is the day  I would like to tell the tale of.

I was in the Bathhouse on a Saturday. I was one of four in the Spa. Guys were wandering about around the Spa, casually looking in as they went to the sauna, the Steamroom or the Showers.

Meanwhile I was jerking off a young guy with mousy blond hair and hairy legs. I was starting to finger his tight hairy hole and he was squirming but trying hard to look as though he was bored. It was harder for him as I was starting to finger his foreskin with my other hand . He was breathing heavily  and his tight ass was starting to let me push my finger further in his ass.

Opposite me were two men trying to look as though nothing was happening in front of them . That was not happening underneath though. Each of the guys opposite were trying to play footsies underneath the bubbles. This was all about to change.

Underneath the sign “ No sex allowed in Spa” ( whoops) two new guys hopped into the Spa. One guy obviously wanted to relax . He picked the spot near me ( whoops). The other guy sat opposite me , in between the two guys trying to play footsies. Everything stopped underneath the bubbles for a moment, except my finger sinking into the hairy asshole on the other side of me.

While the guy next to me obviously really wanted to relax and closed his eyes. The guy opposite was completely alert to everything around him. He smiled at me in a knowing way. He didn’t waste any time. He was tall,I could  tell. This guy was not going to play any of the games that occurred in the spa.

“ I want to fuck you” he said to me out loud.

Everyone looked at me. 

“I um” I stuttered out.

He lurched forward towards me and with one hand put a finger up my ass. Then he swung me around. It was so sudden I had to stabilise myself on the the tiles of the spa. I felt his his large cock at the entrance of my ass. It was all so sudden that when he rammed into me I almost screamed. I lost complete control. 

He laughed as he turned me around ,his bare dick rammed up my ass. It was so big . I was now staring at the two guys who looked astonished. 

The blond I had been finger fucking next to me started to groan. The guy bare fucking me was also feeling him up with his spare hands. The tall top guy suddenly said to the blond twink.

“ I want you to spread your ass in front of the slut’s face I am fucking  ,Now!!”

Without hesitation the blond twink waded in front of me and spread his hairy ass above the hot bubbles in front of my face.

This was the balance I needed. While this bare cock pushed further into me , my tongue pushed into the wet hairy blond ass , each hand holding this twinks ass stabilising me.  It was delicious and I was in heaven.The twink in turn trying to stabilising himself was now pumping the cocks of the guys in front of him. Both were madly smiling. One stood up so he could get sucked, which the twink promptly did.

Meanwhile the guy who just wanted to rest was glaring at each of us and pointing to the sign with no sex allowed. We all ignored him.

The guy pumping me with his bare cock became harder. He pushed himself further into me. “I am cumming “he yelled as he forced himself into me.He held himself there for a moment then took himself out of me while pushing my face further into the hairy ass of the twink. He then ,without a word got out of the Spa.

This left a space where disapproving relaxed guy took the opportunity to flee out of the spa, muttering to himself. Quite a crowd had gathered around the spa to jerk and watch.

Meanwhile with cum up my ass I now was fully horny. I took my mouth off the moist wet ass of the twink and without so much as a hello pushed my dick  against the twink’s hole. He pushed back against me and my cock started to enter him.

Several guys at this stage, who had been watching, got into the Spa and hands started to go everywhere. I felt another dick against my ass and then a push into me. I was in heaven. I didn’t turn around to see who it was. I didn’t care. 

I was getting close and I felt myself push forward. I  hardly could say the words out loud, it was so intense. “ I am cumming” As I breathed heavily I let go of the   Twink. He saw this as his sign to climb onboard the guy he had been sucking and soon was being fucked.

I got out of the Spa and made my way to the showers.  For the next five minutes you heard groans and more people jerking off near the Spa, getting off on the action. Suddenly the bathhouse attendant walked in to where the Spa was “ Don’t you read the signs? No sex in the Spa !” People started jumping out and trying to disappear as quickly as they could. “ Don’t you know all the germs you can get from Spas?”  

There was silence now. I walked with my towel around me past the Spa. Only one person was in it. The guy who wanted to relax at the beginning. He had a smirk on his face and when I passed ,he pointed at the sign. I smiled at him. I thought “ Fuckwit”

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1