My BBC dom returns for the second time of the week

Yesterday evening I got another message from this guy who s really been abusing me lately. He just asked if he could come over around 11pm. I said yes.

As always he replied telling me to put on a thong and be naked. He didn t mention the lipstick he told me to buy last time he came. I painted my lips anyway and that felt so odd. It was the first time for me.

I can t tell you it didn t make me feel stupid but I really made up my mind this last days and I want to submit to him, no matter what, it feels more and more natural to be the white whore he wants me to be.

Some minutes before 11pm he wrote again telling me to drink some alcohol. Being a week night that bothered me a little but I obeyed and took some sips of vodka, my cage already hurting me, my white ass totally on display in my black thong. The bottle top was red, I put on more lipstick on my lips. I was only hoping he would fuck my ass that night. 

When I opened him the door I couldn t help but feel ashamed. He smiled when he saw me with my red lips. "Mmmh baby, that is some white whore mouth, hu? You like it?

- Yes, did I whisper nervously".

He caressed my hair with one hand and my ass chicks with the other, before stronlgy grabbing both my hair and my ass from behind. His thumb entered my ass violently and his others fingers grabbed me on my cage which surprised me and hurt me. My head was firmly held back, my face just underneath and close to his. He noticed I was in pain. "What happens baby?" I could smell his cigarette breath and see from very close how unhandsome he is. It s like I hate everything about him...

"Nothing... It s just that you re hurting me... I wear my ca...

- Shhhhhht, did he say pressing stronger on the cage. Don t talk about it. This (pressing again), doesn't exist. It s useless, isn't it?" 

I swear I thought I would cum when he asked his question ! 

He was smiling again. I was affraid. I tried to smile seductively but could only moan as he let go of my ass and cage. His other hand pulled on my hair and in no time I was on all four at his feet. "Walk me to your sofa, bitch". I walked like a dog before him. "You drank your alcohol?" I was answering yes when he slapped me so hard across my ass. Son of a bitch I thought ! How a man like him, not good looking, a taxi driver, could dare to treat a person like that ?! Where does this confidence come from? The size of his dick makes that ? Did he see something in me ? "Drink again. Show me." What is it with the booze now? I took more vodka, 2 or 3 big sips. 

He had seated and was unzipping his pants. His cock jumped out of them. I swear to you guys, that cock alone makes you surrender to anything. I was on all four, hypnotized. He grabbed my hair again and at that moment he pushed me further into sub space!!  My face was right in front of his. He like whispered to me "you want me to fuck your white cunt, do you? 

- yes"

I was shaking my ass without even noticing. I was moving and rubbing my body against his leg instinctively. That must be what they call a bitch in heat.

- Grab my cock. Tell me you want me to fuck your cunt.

- fuck my cunt, please. Fuck it." 

He smiled and pulled my hair stronger. My head shaked. I froze. "I m not fucking you. You know why?"

His breath on my face was now almost disgusting. What the fuck !!! I was paralyzed, not understanding anything. He shaked my head again. "You know why, girl?" What a mess, he wanted an answer, he was hurting me, fucking my mind.

"No I don't... - I must have sounded like a confused and affeaid little girl.

- of course you don't... I don t fuck whores like you without a condom and I didn t bring any.

- I know - my shame was killing me !!! I could have cried. I think I fought to hold some tears back. - I have condoms for you, is all could say.

- I m not using yours but you are going to fuck your throat and your head with my cock anyway, right ? All alone like a big girl, right ?"

And I went down on his huge and hard cock for I don t know how long ! I sucked, licked, I throat fucked my self, almost puked once or twice. He smiled all the way, encouraging me to keep on working as I was trying to catch my breath. He poured vodka in my mouth, spat on my face and mouth, slapped me to encourage me. "Show me you re a good girl" He recorded me, had me say I m a white whore for black (or Muslim, I can't remember) cock direct to camera. 

By the time he spat in his hand to jerk off, my face and my chest was a total mess. I was covered in throat slime and dizzy due to the vodka and the intense throat fucking. My face was red, my eyes glassy, I saw that after he left in my bathroom s mirror. 

He came without caring of me, without aiming at my mouth. I jumped on his cock and belly to lap what I could, to suck it dry. He came so hard, he was out of breath. At this moment looking at him as he was shaking and feelingso good I felt right and proud. Sluts like me that wear a cage know how intense it feels to make a real man cum.

He caressed my hair. Told me I was a crazy bitch and laughed. He stood up and went to the bathroom to take a piss. I followed when I heard he had finished. I wanted so bad to have a conversation. He was cleaning his cock with water and a towel which he ended up throwing to the floor. "Did you like it?

- a lot. You know you re good, girl. Next time you want to suck other cocks for me baby?

- Like the other time, you mean?

- yes I know you like. For me baby... here or in places I know..."

He exited the bathroom and went to the out door. I followed, meet I my thong. 

"We will see, he said. But you are my white whore now, right ?"

He had opened the door. What was he meaning by you are my white whore exactly?

I answered yes because obviously I was. He blew me a kiss and went out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

My black dom texted me last night.

Was I available to suck him around 2pm in a parking lot close to my place? Of course. He didn t have a lot of time plus he wanted it to be outside.

I put on a thong, red on my lips, very short shorts and some tank top with a knot on my belly to make it look more girly. I m starting to know he likes that about me. At that time of the night I know I don t meet anyone in my neighborhood.

As I was arriving he texted again to know if I was coming and I said yes. "I can see your taxi already".

The parking lot was dark and empty as always.

"Come next to my side of the car and kneel I just want to shoot before driving home, don t have time". I did just that, knelt next to his opened door and just caught a glimpse of his smile as I was immediately mesmerized by his enormous erect cock.

Before I could take it in my mouth he pulled my hair and brought my face closer to his. "You look like a whore with those painted lips, you know?

- Yes. I am. For you.

- You don t touch my clothes with those whore lips, ok girl?"

I nodded. "Open! - he ordered before spitting direct in my mouth and firmly impaling my head on his dick".

He literally jerked off using my face as some ki nd of vagina-shaped sextoy telling things like don t make too much mess, take it, that s right, it s getting better.

At one point he told me to take down my shorts and show my slut ass "we could make some money girl, you never know..." I knew there was and would be no one watching so I did. But I swear I would have done it anyway. The scent of his manhood and his attitude just grew like an obsession in me. I think he knows by now how I've surrendered to him. I m waiting for his next assault with a mix of shame, hate, excitement and pride. It s weird. This guy fucked my head but it s easier for me now that I know.

- I m going to shoot. Remember faggot, no mess in this car! Take it! Uh ! Swallow girl! Yeah! Yes. Mmmmh...

His DNA abundantly spreading in my mouth, his fat cock pulsating through my lips, his skinny body convulsing on his seat, this expression of profound pleasure on his face... My pride there kneeling on the ground...

"Take of your short and come inside I drive you home".

I thought he would have let me there... I happily did as I was told. When I got into the car he had already started the engine and closed his pants. I hadn't closed the door that he had three fingers inside my mouth like raping it, no tenderness here. "Make them wet and spread your legs". I did. He started driving slowly out of the parking lot fingering my ass with his right hand. It was hurting a bit but I played along. He felt the metallic cage through my thong. "You like it? Show me how you masturbate" I froze. "Do it! Show me." 

I usually wear the because it turns on most of the straight guys who fuck me (which since the day he sold my mouth at my place have amounted to zero) but I never had to show it like that. I m really not the type of guy that uses this part of my body in my sexual life or even show it. I felt really strange, really uncomfortable. He insisted and pressed inside my ass hurting me. I moved the thong to a side exposing the tiny cage. His smile! Oh my god his smile!

In no time, without I even noticing the change of paradigm or what was happening, he had me gently rubbing my flaccid caged dick through the metal of my cage, finding out how sensitive it feels. Him fingering me and I playing with the little cage, it hit me like a hammer: he had me showing him I masturbate and behave like a girl.

"That s it. You re good. You like that don t you? Want to taste your cunt? It s warm and juicy..."

I arrived at my place with his fingers in my mouth, my legs spread and fingering both my ass and my dick. My face was in fire. But it felt so good and right. "Go play by yourself baby. I have to go".

• Like 1