Weapons of ass destruction

meatmonkey

You’re right. That’s... definitely for a very targeted clientele.

Talking of mpreg, I have these big marble eggs, and I’ve always thought I would like to experience a Dom Top making me take four or five of them in my hole and then make me “lay” them for his friends to watch. But then, I have no corresponding fantasy about a Top in a chicken suit, so go figure.

I would like to just start off  with  large cocks  in early evening and by the time  late evening I would be at the  Holy shit size . 

hope to find that when cpvid  slows down . Could travel for that  

On 7/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, meatmonkey said:

Has anybody tried this toy? It is for mpreg fans I just got mine today.  Still can't get it all the way in but will post when I do

bb01edit_b507a6e0-6f28-4e2c-8aac-73d785cc0bc9_1200x.png

bb_8233e644-0a52-42cf-a96d-94215da0bb4f_1200x.png

HOT !  Extremely HOT - love to buy 1 -  love a trainer coaching me in stretching - poppers - maybe tina - Please Help me - more - more - Please !  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

On 7/10/2020 at 6:06 PM, meatmonkey said:

Has anybody tried this toy? It is for mpreg fans I just got mine today.  Still can't get it all the way in but will post when I do

Where did you get it? This asspig is always looking for a new challenge to his sex hole

On 7/11/2020 at 12:59 AM, ErosWired said:

You’re right. That’s... definitely for a very targeted clientele.

Talking of mpreg, I have these big marble eggs, and I’ve always thought I would like to experience a Dom Top making me take four or five of them in my hole and then make me “lay” them for his friends to watch. But then, I have no corresponding fantasy about a Top in a chicken suit, so go figure.

I love billiard balls in a hole...and then add my dick so it glides over them...I'm sure the marble would feel great.

• Like 1