O.k. since everyone on here dosen't know me and i'm gonna burst if i don't tell someone here i go!

This Happened a few years ago when my oldest brother mark was getting married, i live in chicago so i needed a place to stay since the wedding was in Los Angeles,

everyone was staying at my dad's house so he worked it out so that i could stay with my cousin Robert and his wife gina they were a little younger than me but i always had fun whenever i'd vist L.A. My Dad drop me off at the house and gina ran to the door to give me a hug and a kiss, my uncle Bob was staying there too, he's a big guy about 6' 2" dirty blond hair really handsome man (I think evan as a kid i had a crush on him) he hug me saying "Wow, you look fantastic" Working out"? he said touching my abs, "where's Robert'? i asked Gina pointed up the stairs and said "taking a shower, he just got in from work"! while my dad and uncle Bob started talking about wedding stuff, i ran up the stairs to say hi to my cousin, the door to the bathroom was slightly open so i could see him insidehe couldn't see me because of the soap in his eyes, Robert is about 5' 11" great body with a six pack, he has redish-Blond hair but thru the glass shower door i could see his pubes were a darker red color, i've only seen him naked another time at summer camp but we were about 12 years old then, i looked down at his dick my mouth dropped it was at least 9 or 10 inches! Soft!

his balls were kinda big too, hanging low from the hot water, i knocked on the door "Who is it"? he said "it's the police! i said "i hear you have a loaded weapon in there"! i walked into the bathroom and he's holding his dick pointing it at me and yells "Get back or i'll shoot" i say "No No don't, i surrender ! I'll do anything just let me live!" , he says it's good to see you blah blah blah .. i don't hear anything he's saying because i'm in a trance watching him dry off and putting on a jock and running gear, the bulge in his shorts is amazing! "blah blah.....i'll hang with you in a minute i gotta work out before it gets too late" he gives me a hug and we head downstairs, i won't bore you guys with the play by play at dinner, but i could tell when robert got back from the gym he was pretty horny, he was all over gina making little comments about her nice ass, and hinting how talented she was in the bedroom, etc...so later that night we're all watching some stupid gross out comedy then some T.V. then the news, i'm pretty tired from the time change and travel, so i say my goodnights to uncle Bob,Robert and Gina. i got the guess room because uncle Bob liked the couch better than the bed, i go in my room strip down to my boxers and pass out like a light!

About 2 in the morning i hear Gina yelling at Robert "Fuck you! You're A Dick!" then a door slam, and the footsteps of someone coming down the stairs, it sounds like they stop in the living room, but then back down the hall coming closer to my room, the door opens and Robert comes in "i gotta crash in here dad's on the couch and Gina's being a bitch!" he flops down on the bed next to me  and i can tell he's a little drunk, apparently he and my uncle Bob pulled out the good scotch after me and Gina went to bed, after which he went upstairs to have sex with Gina who was sleeping, "I don't get women" he said "We were already fucking'! "what happened?" i asked  "i put too much lube on my fucking Cock and when i pulled all the way out to plow her my cock kinda slipped into her ass!" she thought i did it on purpose!" i laugh out loud at him he got a little mad and tried to cover my mouth but this only made me laugh harder and at the same time trying to be quiet, finally he gets on top of me holding my arms down with his knees while sitting on my chest, he's covering my mouth with both of his hands, in the stuggle his dick fell out the leg of his boxers and is inches away from my chin, i can't move at all, "Oh You Think it's funny Huh? This should shut you up!" in one move he trys to get the head of his dick in my mouth , the head is so big i end up scraping it with my teeth "wider fucking open your mouth wider!" i do and i can taste the lube still on his dick, his cock is getting fatter and so far i only got the head and maybe an inch, i suck on it and get a mouth full of pre-cum, "i thought you gay guys were suppost to be good at blow job" swallowing his slimy pre-cum i said "It's to big for my mouth, and it's at the wrong angle!" "i don't give a fuck" he said "I'm horny" he pulled me to the edge of the bed

and pulled my boxers down , both of us trying to be quite , he spit on my hole and said "Well let's see if  we can get it to fit in here!" he starts working the massive head of his cock against my ass and it slowly starts to slide in! i reach around to feel how much is in, i can't evan touch him he only has the head in! i start to feel my insides fill up, i start breathing heavy , and that's when i think he ramed at least 9 of his 10 inches in, then he starts to fuck! Holy Fuck! it hurt so bad  but then my body started to buck him back! every stoke felt like waves of electricity! he flips me over onto my back and say "You must like this shit, your dick is hard as fuck!" with that he starts really plowing my hole, deep and fast like a jack-rabbit, we thought we were being quite but i think i moaned a couple fo times out loud, he fucks me to the edge of the bed now my head is hanging off, and my eyes are closed, he slows down and stops for a second but then he keeps a steady thrust going i think i hear the door open? or is that the squeak of the bed? it doesn't matter i'm in heaven! i feel a finger opening my mouth,  i thought it was robert but then i realize both of his hand are on my ankles, i hear a familair voice say "stick out your tongue", i do and my mouth and nose are covered in a big hairy unshaved nut sack, big like two Huge Large Eggs! it's my uncle Bob he must have heard all the Quiet Russling we were making, his dick was uncut and almost as big as Roberts at the angle i was at my throat was ready to be fucked! and fuck it he did he famed almost 8 inches of his fat uncut cock into my throat, i could taste the unwashed manscent and pre-cum dripping out of his fat 9 inch dick! I hear Robert say "ooh let's switch!" "O.K." Bob says whispering  my Hole finally gets a little break but now Robert has full accsse to my mouth! he push way down my throat ,"can you taste your ass?" he says laughing Pulling out a second so i can breath, before i can say stop or this is too much, Bob plunges his full 9 inches into my hole, as says " Oh Fuck! is so soft" my ass is so open now after Robert's hard and deep fucking, i'm just glad that Bobs cock is not as thick as Robert's but i spoke to soon as Bob begins fucking me his cock expands and Holy Shit i's as fat as a beer can! all of a sudden Bob's balls Banging into me and Robert's Red Hairy balls hitting me in the face i have spit and watery eyes from Robert fully raping my throat with his 10 inch cock! bang bang his balls hit me really hard now! Bob's beer can cock has my hole loose and open his beautiful dick keeps hitting something deep in my hole! i grab roberts ass and pull his dick balls deep into my throat and hold it there,  Bob still fucking me faster, my body tenses up and now my dick starts shooting cum and i'm not touching myself! Bob Starts to shoot his load he fucks me really deep i can feel his cock pulse about shots! he pulls out his cock which goes soft right away i can feel his load just pour out of my loose wide open ass! Robert see all this and can't hold it i can feel the first shot  go right into my stomach he pulls out and it shoots far over my face and it hits me in cock, he runs around to my cum lubed ass and then plunges his dick back into my hole, it's so full of cum i can hear how loose my ass has become, he starts pulseing the rest of his load in my ass then pulls out and squirts two more in my mouth before going soft , he makes me lick his dick and sweaty balls clean ,then he turns around and makes me lick his red furry hole , to my surprise he bends over and kisses me on the lips! and says "thanks that was fun" as I get up to go clean up in the bathroom as i stand up i seems like a gallon of cum pours out of my ass, when i come out of the bathroom my uncle is there in his boxers wet from his dripping dick almost see thru, "we don't have to talk about this do we?" "we're just a couple of fellas a little drunk having some fun, Cool?" "sure" i said then i said "By the way you have a fatastic Dick!" i got back to the room Robert was sound asleep, and the whole next day they both acted like nothing happened. but i have to say my fucking red headed cousin with that big fucking cock and my uncle with his beer can dick (although it took a week or more for my ass to heal from the double assault) has been the best fuck i ever had! i bet my cousin fucks guys at his gym all the time, because it was so good it couldn't have been his first time. 

(P.S. i later managed to let them take pics of their junk in the bathroom see below)

My Cousin Robert.jpeg

My Uncle Bob.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 4

• 9 months later...

Damn!  In all this time no one has commented on this story, and it purports to be true!  I figured it was a typical fantasy story - no less hot for that, to be sure - but then the pictures, and I grant, they're not evidence per se of the story's veracity, but they certainly don't detract from it, either.  It's a very fucking hot story, and I might wish I had one similar in my own background, but I don't.  If the story is true, it's all the more amazing to understand just how big the dicks in question were (and presumably still are - if there have been any reoccurrences, I hope you'll update us!).

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 8:25 PM, Eightinchpeace said:

O.k. since everyone on here dosen't know me and i'm gonna burst if i don't tell someone here i go!

This Happened a few years ago when my oldest brother mark was getting married, i live in chicago so i needed a place to stay since the wedding was in Los Angeles,

everyone was staying at my dad's house so he worked it out so that i could stay with my cousin Robert and his wife gina they were a little younger than me but i always had fun whenever i'd vist L.A. My Dad drop me off at the house and gina ran to the door to give me a hug and a kiss, my uncle Bob was staying there too, he's a big guy about 6' 2" dirty blond hair really handsome man (I think evan as a kid i had a crush on him) he hug me saying "Wow, you look fantastic" Working out"? he said touching my abs, "where's Robert'? i asked Gina pointed up the stairs and said "taking a shower, he just got in from work"! while my dad and uncle Bob started talking about wedding stuff, i ran up the stairs to say hi to my cousin, the door to the bathroom was slightly open so i could see him insidehe couldn't see me because of the soap in his eyes, Robert is about 5' 11" great body with a six pack, he has redish-Blond hair but thru the glass shower door i could see his pubes were a darker red color, i've only seen him naked another time at summer camp but we were about 12 years old then, i looked down at his dick my mouth dropped it was at least 9 or 10 inches! Soft!

his balls were kinda big too, hanging low from the hot water, i knocked on the door "Who is it"? he said "it's the police! i said "i hear you have a loaded weapon in there"! i walked into the bathroom and he's holding his dick pointing it at me and yells "Get back or i'll shoot" i say "No No don't, i surrender ! I'll do anything just let me live!" , he says it's good to see you blah blah blah .. i don't hear anything he's saying because i'm in a trance watching him dry off and putting on a jock and running gear, the bulge in his shorts is amazing! "blah blah.....i'll hang with you in a minute i gotta work out before it gets too late" he gives me a hug and we head downstairs, i won't bore you guys with the play by play at dinner, but i could tell when robert got back from the gym he was pretty horny, he was all over gina making little comments about her nice ass, and hinting how talented she was in the bedroom, etc...so later that night we're all watching some stupid gross out comedy then some T.V. then the news, i'm pretty tired from the time change and travel, so i say my goodnights to uncle Bob,Robert and Gina. i got the guess room because uncle Bob liked the couch better than the bed, i go in my room strip down to my boxers and pass out like a light!

About 2 in the morning i hear Gina yelling at Robert "Fuck you! You're A Dick!" then a door slam, and the footsteps of someone coming down the stairs, it sounds like they stop in the living room, but then back down the hall coming closer to my room, the door opens and Robert comes in "i gotta crash in here dad's on the couch and Gina's being a bitch!" he flops down on the bed next to me  and i can tell he's a little drunk, apparently he and my uncle Bob pulled out the good scotch after me and Gina went to bed, after which he went upstairs to have sex with Gina who was sleeping, "I don't get women" he said "We were already fucking'! "what happened?" i asked  "i put too much lube on my fucking Cock and when i pulled all the way out to plow her my cock kinda slipped into her ass!" she thought i did it on purpose!" i laugh out loud at him he got a little mad and tried to cover my mouth but this only made me laugh harder and at the same time trying to be quiet, finally he gets on top of me holding my arms down with his knees while sitting on my chest, he's covering my mouth with both of his hands, in the stuggle his dick fell out the leg of his boxers and is inches away from my chin, i can't move at all, "Oh You Think it's funny Huh? This should shut you up!" in one move he trys to get the head of his dick in my mouth , the head is so big i end up scraping it with my teeth "wider fucking open your mouth wider!" i do and i can taste the lube still on his dick, his cock is getting fatter and so far i only got the head and maybe an inch, i suck on it and get a mouth full of pre-cum, "i thought you gay guys were suppost to be good at blow job" swallowing his slimy pre-cum i said "It's to big for my mouth, and it's at the wrong angle!" "i don't give a fuck" he said "I'm horny" he pulled me to the edge of the bed

and pulled my boxers down , both of us trying to be quite , he spit on my hole and said "Well let's see if  we can get it to fit in here!" he starts working the massive head of his cock against my ass and it slowly starts to slide in! i reach around to feel how much is in, i can't evan touch him he only has the head in! i start to feel my insides fill up, i start breathing heavy , and that's when i think he ramed at least 9 of his 10 inches in, then he starts to fuck! Holy Fuck! it hurt so bad  but then my body started to buck him back! every stoke felt like waves of electricity! he flips me over onto my back and say "You must like this shit, your dick is hard as fuck!" with that he starts really plowing my hole, deep and fast like a jack-rabbit, we thought we were being quite but i think i moaned a couple fo times out loud, he fucks me to the edge of the bed now my head is hanging off, and my eyes are closed, he slows down and stops for a second but then he keeps a steady thrust going i think i hear the door open? or is that the squeak of the bed? it doesn't matter i'm in heaven! i feel a finger opening my mouth,  i thought it was robert but then i realize both of his hand are on my ankles, i hear a familair voice say "stick out your tongue", i do and my mouth and nose are covered in a big hairy unshaved nut sack, big like two Huge Large Eggs! it's my uncle Bob he must have heard all the Quiet Russling we were making, his dick was uncut and almost as big as Roberts at the angle i was at my throat was ready to be fucked! and fuck it he did he famed almost 8 inches of his fat uncut cock into my throat, i could taste the unwashed manscent and pre-cum dripping out of his fat 9 inch dick! I hear Robert say "ooh let's switch!" "O.K." Bob says whispering  my Hole finally gets a little break but now Robert has full accsse to my mouth! he push way down my throat ,"can you taste your ass?" he says laughing Pulling out a second so i can breath, before i can say stop or this is too much, Bob plunges his full 9 inches into my hole, as says " Oh Fuck! is so soft" my ass is so open now after Robert's hard and deep fucking, i'm just glad that Bobs cock is not as thick as Robert's but i spoke to soon as Bob begins fucking me his cock expands and Holy Shit i's as fat as a beer can! all of a sudden Bob's balls Banging into me and Robert's Red Hairy balls hitting me in the face i have spit and watery eyes from Robert fully raping my throat with his 10 inch cock! bang bang his balls hit me really hard now! Bob's beer can cock has my hole loose and open his beautiful dick keeps hitting something deep in my hole! i grab roberts ass and pull his dick balls deep into my throat and hold it there,  Bob still fucking me faster, my body tenses up and now my dick starts shooting cum and i'm not touching myself! Bob Starts to shoot his load he fucks me really deep i can feel his cock pulse about shots! he pulls out his cock which goes soft right away i can feel his load just pour out of my loose wide open ass! Robert see all this and can't hold it i can feel the first shot  go right into my stomach he pulls out and it shoots far over my face and it hits me in cock, he runs around to my cum lubed ass and then plunges his dick back into my hole, it's so full of cum i can hear how loose my ass has become, he starts pulseing the rest of his load in my ass then pulls out and squirts two more in my mouth before going soft , he makes me lick his dick and sweaty balls clean ,then he turns around and makes me lick his red furry hole , to my surprise he bends over and kisses me on the lips! and says "thanks that was fun" as I get up to go clean up in the bathroom as i stand up i seems like a gallon of cum pours out of my ass, when i come out of the bathroom my uncle is there in his boxers wet from his dripping dick almost see thru, "we don't have to talk about this do we?" "we're just a couple of fellas a little drunk having some fun, Cool?" "sure" i said then i said "By the way you have a fatastic Dick!" i got back to the room Robert was sound asleep, and the whole next day they both acted like nothing happened. but i have to say my fucking red headed cousin with that big fucking cock and my uncle with his beer can dick (although it took a week or more for my ass to heal from the double assault) has been the best fuck i ever had! i bet my cousin fucks guys at his gym all the time, because it was so good it couldn't have been his first time. 

(P.S. i later managed to let them take pics of their junk in the bathroom see below)

My Cousin Robert.jpeg

My Uncle Bob.jpeg

It would be fun to try taking both of those (not at once though)😈💦🐷