Doctor Doug

mass1ve

MMMMMMMMMMMM Extremely HOT !   I can imagine on the stir ups - lubing up fingers - fingering the boy - having some tina near by - rubbing inside his hole !   Making it a regular routine !  Then having his male nurse helping out - a 3 some !  

• Like 2

Oliver ran the bar of soap across his chest as the shower filled with warm steam.  his heart sank thinking about the impending meeting with Doug, but he held his resolve.  Doug had to know how to stop this.  surely he could reason with him?  Oliver planned his options carefully but just couldnt seem to think of the right words to say.  Why was doug doing this?  he hadnt done anything to upset the fatherly looking old man.  "i dont..." oliver paused, fumbling for the words.  "dont...cum in me?"  oliver stammered in embarrassment.  oliver sighed, running the soap across his ass and remembering Dougs words.  "pussy" he grimaced.  he stood there as the water cascaded over his thin frame.  Doug picked the worst word for his body when he violated the boy.  he said it over and over as Olivers body helplessly opened to invite dougs tool deeper.  "girls have pussies" the boy grumbled, reaching down apprehensively to touch his soapy asshole he was shocked to see his dick begin to swell. "no" he gritted his teeth.  he had to control this somehow.

Oliver arrived at the office reception and nervously tapped his toe.  the place seemed, emptier than usual.  He scanned the room anxiously and tried to rehearse his demands.  "Oliver?" Treys chipper voice rang out as the boy sheepishly rose to his feet and shuffled down the hallway. "room 11." the boy smiled.  Oliver tentatively smiled back as he entered the dim room and sat awkwardly on the examination table.  He waited for what seemed like hours as mere minutes ticked by.  Finally the door swung open and Doug entered. "hey ollie! hows my favourite patient feeling today?"  "a little better i guess"  olivers heart sank, remembering the gift his body accepted just a few days ago.  "oh dont be so glum there buddy.  once you take your medicine im sure youll perk right back up'  Doug turned to the boy, syringe in hand.  "i...i dont want to do this"  Oliver protested, as the strong older man wound the tubing tight around his arm.  "nonsense ollie the medicine is good for you.  it helps your special little gift."  Doug gently squeezed olivers thin white arm, coaxing the teens vein.  "i mean, i dont want to..."  Oliver felt ashamed to even ask.  What was he even asking for?  its not like Doug didnt hear his protest.  Doug carried on as if the boy hadnt spoken at all.  "little stick" doug cooed, as he dipped the needle gently into the teens vein.  "This medicine is a little stronger ollie so you might feel a bit different than last time."   doug smiled at the despondent boy.  "please no" he croaked, as Doug pushed the contents of the powerful cocktail into the young mans body and released his arm.  "look at me ollie"  dougs voice echoed in his head as the boy began to cough.  "that a boy, see ollie?  the nice medicine makes you feel good all over"  Olivers heart pounded in his chest.  "nnnnn" he groaned, trying to push a sentence of protest from his throat as Doug began unbuttoning the boys shirt.  "my girl...."  ollie groaned as doug unbuttoned the teens denim jeans.  "lift up ollie"  Obediently he picked himself up and Doug slid the rest of his clothes off.  "she...."   oliver stared down at his now rock hard cock, the soft blonde hairs at its base sparsely decorating the boys prick as a testament to his youth. "did you do have some fun last night ollie?  you didnt sneak your little poz cock inside her did you?"  doug teased as he began undressing.  ollie shook his head.  "its okay ollie I know.  Once you teach a boy about that special little hole between his legs, its hard to even remember how to cum without it"    Doug fetched a tube of lube from the countertop and squirted a glob onto the boys cockhead as it gently throbbed in time with his heartbeat.  Oliver watched as Doug gently placed the boys hand on his cock. "nice big strokes now ollie"  he instructed, as he hovered over the boy, phone in hand.  Oliver began fisting his cock. the syrupy lube felt nice on his dick as he sighed contentedly, jerking his prick obediently.  "youre doing great ollie.  See, your body learns naturally once a mans cock is inside. At first it just feels...different"  Doug smeared a glob of lube on his thick tool as ollie stared, mesmerized by the mans pendulous balls and swaying meat.  "but eventually those big cocks in your pussy start to change things."  doug pushed the boy back on his elbows and began massaging a dollop of cool sticky lube into the boys hairless pink cunt, working his fingers inside with ease.  "see ollie? see how your little pink pussy just opened right up?  your body wants a man inside you.  its a natural part of how you cum now and pretty soon, you wont be able to cum without it."  oliver groaned around the mans thick fingers as they danced in and out of him.  "See Ollie can fight me.  he can huff and puff and say no no no as much as he wants"  Doug lined his leaking cock up with the boy and pressed gently, his hole opening around the glistening tool to accept the head.  "but ollies body?  well that will never say no. it opens up every time for my nice big cock"  Doug stroked the boys cheek as he slid deeper inside.  "look down ollie"  The boy gazed at his slim hips, watching the doctor take him once again.  Doug was right.  Oliver could write an entire speech in the shower about how he just wanted to stop, but there was no way to keep doug out of his guts if his hole wouldnt cooperate.  "just a little more, youre doing fine."  Doug seated his cock into the boy fully as he groaned, a gentle gurgle emerging from his guts.  "see ollie?  thats your pussy talking, not you."  doug began to gently fuck the teen on his rod, drawing his cock fully from the boy in a lewd slurp, before sliding it gently back inside.  "Pretty soon thats all youre going to listen to, just what your body needs."  doug smiled as the boys cock fired a quick shot of cum across his chest.  "f-fuck" ollie stammered.  "thats it, open up for the big pretty cock"  doug whispered to the boy as he continued fucking just as if Oliver had never cum.  "did you miss it ollie?  this was what your body needed.  what that nice little girlfriend of yours cant give you.  Tell me where the nice big cock is ollie"  doug watched the panting boy search his mind.  Why did doug keep asking?  of course he was inside him couldnt he hear it?  dougs cock was loudly churning the boys hole.  "in my pusssssy"  he smiled, as doug held the camera to his face.  "theres a good boy" doug cooed as Oliver relaxed his hips and leaned further back. 

• Like 30
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 1

Extremely HOT and thought of my times with a Doctor - when Body examinations from a Doctor of doing sports - I always gotten erections !  I wish I knew of a Doctor Doug or a gay doctor !   Single , vers now , and submissive - enjoying Sex and Erections / Cum loads !  I was very lucky having a mother ( divorced / sexually active ) telling the kids if you have sex - do it in the house - not in the back seat of a car !  I was the only Boy or called the man of the family and Obeying my mother and older people !  I used to sneak out side the house and peak in my mother bedroom watching her b.j.'s on big black cocks - sex .

Mom was hot - Italian - big breasts - love dark men , big dicks , drinking , smoking and not shy !

First time learning sucking was 2 strangers in the woods having sex - Fantastic - sucking and thinking what my mother enjoyed !  

ollies hips slid back and forth on the table as doug began to slam harder into the slender teens sensitive ass.  "oh no, unggghhh" ollie moaned as he saw the cum dribbling from his pink cockhead.  Doug was in complete control of his body, as the mans thick veined cock coaxed another load from olivers comparatively smaller prick.  "thats it ollie its better to cum with your pussy.  That cock isnt big enough to really satisfy anyone anyway."  maybe doug had a point.  Ollie felt almost ashamed thinking of his dick compared to Dougs bulbous tool.  it was big, powerful, and it could make the boys body do whatever doug wanted.  His ass completely surrendered at its touch, and its full length managed to force the boy to cum whether he wanted to or not.  Oliver felt helpless as doug sighed, driving himself all the way to the balls in the boy ollie grunted at the mass inside him.  "boy cocks dont cum inside holes ollie, but this?  this is a man cock sweetie.  its a tool.  a schlong.  I know you dont understand with your little prick but real men fuck deep and they cum deep."  Ollie felt humiliated as he watched doug pound his guts into submission.  doug came inside last time, he thought.  "maybe hes right, maybe thats just what big cocks always do."  ollie dreamily wondered to himself as Doug growled above him.  "take the seed baby, take up your pussy nice and deep"  doug held still as his heavy balls pumped a fresh warm batch of poz cum into the teens loose cunt.  Oliver looked down to see dougs big cock kicking inside his guts, painting his pussy with thick gooey streaks of hot white viral jizz.  "wow" he whispered breathlessly.  "you did just great ollie so i have a little treat for you"  Doug slid his dick out of the boy and admired his handiwork.  Olivers pink hole was gaped for all to see.  his tender pink insides churned gently as the boy panted, decorated with Dougs poison cream like a delicious little strawberry cobbler.  Doug zipped his pants and left the boy in a puddle of cum.

oliver sat in the room for what seemed like a drug filled eternity.  the only sounds were his heavy breathing, and the occasional drip of dougs seed from his hole onto the cold tile floor.  he felt miserable thinking about how easily Doug had ignored his pleas, how ineffective any sort of reasoning was from him. Maybe doug was right.  the only thing that seemed to reasonably work out lately was happening when the older mans dick was dominating him.  he couldnt satisfy his girlfriend anymore.  not that it mattered, his cowardice kept him from ever telling her about these little visits.  he couldnt even keep his own body from cumming on the mans bloated tool.  and he said it.  doug finally got him to say it.  "pussy"  ollie croaked despondently as he watched the door swing open with the smiling older man and his perky nurse in tow.  "there we go.  Ollie I want you to try taking more cum, can you take a little more while i fix up some vitamins for you?"  oliver sighed, covering his leaking cunt in embarassment.  Trey had disrobed, revealing his waifish figure, well defined abdominals, puffy pink areolas and caged cock.  "once we give you that nice pussy ollie, youll be just like Trey.  see how happy he is to meet you?"  Doug unlocked the boys cage and began to fondle his cock to hardness.  "Trey has a wonderful pussy ollie, so he doesnt fuck boys."  Doug deposited a dollop of lube on the moaning nurses cock.  "but just this once, hes going to give you a nice little load of his seed.  we need to keep you nice and full ollie to make the best pussy."  Doug guided trey into ollies sopping hole.  "fuck the pretty hole now trey."  Ollie took the boy with no effort, noting his similarly sized cock and curiously smaller testicles.  "you feel really good inside ollie"  trey remarked.  "i dont know if ill last long at all" the boy sheepishly confided.  "thats okay"  the sticky boy blurted thoughtlessly.  Oliver watched the doctor prepare a larger syringe and immediately began to worry.  the first round of dougs love potion was still doing its job, easing the boy from head to toe, slowing his thoughts and making him an obedient fuck toy.  surely doug didnt intend to give him any more of the stuff.  "hold nice and still now ollie, these are just some vitamins to help your body"  the doctor pushed the needle into the boys ass cheek and dumped its contents.  to olivers relief, he didnt seem to feel any different at all.  "you pretty boys just keep fucking.  ill be right back"  Doug slipped out of the room as trey gently stroked Olivers chest and played with his nipples.  "what was that?"  oliver asked trey curiously.  "depo" the boy sighed, making gentle thrusts into the warm hole as he tried his best to fight off a long postponed orgasm.  "provera...er...its estrogen ollie."  The boy registered the exotic words but couldnt seem to connect any of the dots.  "i take it too.  doug gives it to all his boys.  too much makes you...well it turns you into a girl.  Doug gives you just enough to make you...different i guess"  Oliver didnt understand.  The shot felt nothing at all like the strong cocktail he received earlier.  "different?"  oliver asked.  "youll feel it after a while.  it makes your nipples a little puffy and really sensitive.  your skin gets softer and you dont cum much at all." ollies jaw went slack. "it makes your balls smaller.  sometimes it keeps my dick from getting hard, but i dont mind."  "thats horrible" ollie sympathetically replied.  "oh not at all" trey giggled.  "i dont usually ever fuck a real man.  I mean could you imagine?  heh, im not going to do much with this little thing."  trey smiled.  "Doug gave me a pussy so I can make sure big strong men always have somewhere warm to cum in." ollie nodded.  Doug did seem to really enjoy cumming inside him.  "im poz too, but i dont tell anybody.  one time I hooked up with a married guy at an amusement park and he asked, so i just said i was neg."  ollie listened intently as Trey began to speed up.  "yeah, he was all like 'I need a condom i cant do this without a condom' and it was so silly.  I never ever use condoms.  So i said to him, 'well can you just maybe tease my hole a little???' and he actually did it!"  Trey sounded like he won the lottery as he continued fucking.  "do you want to come too?" he offered, fisting the teens cock.  "so anyway thats the trick ollie.  once you have a really good pussy, all you have to do is get just the head started.  big strong men cant ever resist a boy pussy.  he totally lost it after he felt mine, and I didnt have to do anything else, he just fucked and fucked and filled me right up.  just...like....nngh...this!"  Trey pushed deep into the boy and began unloading.  Oliver felt a sense of disappointment.  compared to Dougs rod, this was just unremarkable.  Trey wasnt doing any of the things to his body that doug could.  Oliver tensed his abs as he came once more around the nurses softening cock, emptying the last of his balls onto his lower abdominals in a slow stream.  as Trey locked himself back in the cage and pulled his trousers up he turned one last time to remark to ollie, "oh and whatever you do, dont miss your appointment! you need to make sure doug gives you a nice big shot of that happy medicine and your estrogen from now on or you feel sick."   

• Like 16
  • Upvote 4

Oh My God !   Trey sounds so Freaking HOT and Beautiful - love to seeing his physical developing FemBoy - hard , sensitive , nipples - erected - piercing the t-shirts -  seeing streaking dick and balls - cum loads smaller - clear juices - sweeter tasting - skin becoming softer - becoming a females emotional - love to see trey pictures !  Craving dicks , smoking - weed - makeup - toys - nothing but barebacking !  more - more - Please !

• Like 1

Oliver roused from bed the next morning with a waiting text.  It was doug, and he wanted to see him for another checkup.  throwing the sheet off his body he grimaced as he noticed his nipples were puffy, more pronounced.  his usual morning wood was flaccid as he reached down to give his dick a few pumps.  thinking of his girlfriend produced no measurable effect as he sighed heavily.  "maybe later today buddy"  he thought to himself, trying to shrug off Treys description of the powerful hormone inside him.  reaching down to his balls he gasped.  They were getting smaller, just like Trey had said they would.  Oliver leaped to his feet and headed to the bathroom.  shucking his underwear off he turned to face the mirror and gripped his firm ass cheeks, spreading them as he had so many times for Doug.  his once little asshole had changed too.  the pink ring was thicker, almost puffy.  you could obviously tell someone had been fucking Ollie regularly.  he flexed his hole a few times curiously.  The more he thought about it, the more it did seem to look inviting.  Olivers expression faded from fear to shock and confusion.  Doug wasnt just intent on changing him, giving him a pussy as he affirmed so many times, he was actually doing it.  Olivers body was slowly changing to suit the older mans every need.  at first he couldnt seem to cum without the fucking, and now his whole body seemed to crave it.  Oliver had grown to enjoy the potent narcotics and powerful orgasms Doug forced from him. 

By the time the boy managed to arrive at the clinic it was nearly 1:00.  Trey called him back almost instantly and before he left, gave Oliver a hug and a kiss.  "youre doing perfect sweetie.  I know how you feel.  My first time with all this was so different.  i didnt know what to think, but it really is for the best.  Youre going to love your pussy so much Ollie you wont know what you ever did without it."  Trey smiled and left the boy in the room.  "there he is!" chimed Doug as he entered the room, his warm smile always seemed to put oliver at ease somehow despite repeatedly being violated by the mans cock.  "Ollie youre doing amazing.  how do you feel?"  doug turned to the counter to prepare the injections for the boy.  "fine i guess, i have a real bad headache though"  Doug smiled as he confirmed the boy was slowly becoming dependent on his fun little injections.  oliver stripped off his shirt and as he began undoing his pants he paused.  He was stripping.  Doug was right again, his body knew exactly what it wanted and Oliver just seemed to be along for the ride.  "oh im sorry baby you just need your medicine is all.  Did trey tell you?  you need to take it every day so you feel good.  I make sure all my boys get all their shots.  do the shots make you feel nice ollie?"  doug set the two needles on the tray next to the boy as he began fondling his prick, confirming the boy stayed soft as intended.  "well, um, yeah the first one feels really really nice.  like im floating or something. it makes everything feel swell"  ollie obediently held his arm out as doug chided him, "no no baby, vitamins first, then its time for your special medicine."  Ollie remembered Doug administering the estrogen into his ass cheek and began to protest as the doctor swabbed him again.  "i dont want to be a girl!" he blurted in fear.  Would doug even listen this time?  his heart sank in his chest as doug pushed the needle into him and administered itts contents with a chuckle.  "baby no thats not what we're doing at all.  Im giving you a pretty poz boy pussy ollie, just changing a bit of this and a bit of that, and turning that hole between your legs into the only thing you need to care about.   see?"  Doug pumped the teens flaccid cock a few times, giving the head a nice slurp, but to no effect.  "see baby? soft now.  you dont have to be worried about having to fuck anymore.  You take big strong man cocks and thats so much easier.  A real man knows  how to fuck you just right ollie, i promise."  doug tied the tubing around the boys raised arm as Ollie pumped his fist.  "okay" he mumbled.  If doug said it was normal he had to be right, i mean, he was the doctor after all.  "little stick" doug smiled at the boy as he emptied the syringe.  "here we go ollie, just a little more than last time, go nice and high for me sweetie."  doug pulled off the tubing and ollie gasped as his eyes rolled back into his head and he clutched the exam table.  Doug stripped his clothes off and placed the teens fingers around his thick cock.  "look at the nice big cock ollie."  "the teens droopy eyes met dougs tool and he smiled. "helloooooo" he cooed as he began pumping dougs stiff cock.  "today youre going to learn how to service the nice big cock ollie.  Real men always know how to fuck your boypussy right, but its good manners to help them inside you."  Ollie giggled as doug opened the boys other hand and squirted a glob of lube into his palm, then on dougs leaking cockhead.  "that a boy ollie, smear it around my cock. and take this hand..."  doug pushed the completely wasted boys lube filled palm toward his own ass, "and work that slippery goo into yourself."  Ollie looked confused for a moment.  "like this"  doug pushed a digit into ollies hole, eliciting a moan.  "fingers in your pussy ollie, be a good boy." Oliver nodded as he worked the mans tool in one hand, and fed his fingers into his asshole moaning like a bitch in heat.  It was the first time the boy had dared to explore his private little hole on his own.  He certainly never would have dreamed of doing it before he met doug, and yet now he seemed captivated.  his fingers danced inside, pleasuring the teen as he remembered doug did so many times before.  Doug watched the intoxicated boy loosen himself for a few minutes, slowly becoming more and more greedy.  after 3 fingers he pulled his hand away.  "I know it feels good baby but its not fair when a man needs to fuck you."  Olliver looked down sympathetically, "oh god im sorry uh...um...here!"  he lifted his legs in a flash, "here! now you can fuck"  ollie smiled.  as doug laid back next to him.  "now ollie its rude to tell a big strong man to fuck you.  He knows your pussy needs his cock so you need to show some respect, otherwise he might decide to fuck another boypussy"  Ollie seemed to panic for a minute.  His asshole was thirsty for the mans poz prick, but somehow he had made too many mistakes.  Doug was right, he couldnt just go around telling a real man like doug to fuck him.  "its okay ollie, thats why we're practicing.  When you get your pretty pink pussy youll know just what to do.  climb up onto my lap"  Ollie obediently straddled the man and waited with bated breath.  "that a boy, now take the big fat cock and push it against your hole for me.  Careful now, its full of cum so you have to treat it right"  Ollie gingerly reached between his legs and as if lifting the most precious thing in the world, slid dougs drooling cockhead to rest against his hole.  "now ease it inside you.  dont worry sweetie when you do this with more big men, youll have a perfect pussy.  big man cocks love pussies that are just right."  doug smiled at the boy and rested his hands on his hips.  Olivers took a deep breath and bracing for the worst, was pleasantly surprised to find his body once again welcomed dougs poison tool like a close friend. "holy shit i did it"  oliver thought to himself with a grin.  "I did it!" he beamed, feeling the thick hairs on dougs balls tickling his butt. "There you go ollie I knew you could do it.  now say thank you."  Oliver felt Doug flex inside him and blurted a grateful appreciation.  He had no idea until now just how precious these big cocks were.  So many men probably went around without a single pussy to fuck, certainly not average guys without Dougs skilled training.  "they must be miserable" oliver thought to himself as he began to ride Dougs girth.  looking down he saw his lower abdomen gently bulge with each stroke.  "my tummy" he remarked, stroking his abs.  "its okay baby thats just your body making room for lots and lots of nice big cock.  Ride it how you like baby." Like a teen with his first drivers license, oliver apprehensively impaled himself on the mans prick, concentrating on its angle, its girth, and reaching down from time to time to stroke his hole in sheer disbelief.  Doug watched the teen slowly progress from gentle strokes to hungrily pounding his cunt like a whore, grunting and groaning, fondling his soft cock.  "baby no, cum with your hole not this little thing"  doug chuckled.  Oliver smiled and nodded as he remembered dougs big cock was all he needed to cum.  He was right, taking mancock really was the easiest thing in the world.  oliver threw his head back as his cock dribbled a small stream of his own cum down his own balls.  "i...didnt shoot" he remarked curiously.  "no ollie, all boys can cum when they fuck, but only a real man shoots his cum.  yours just dribbles a little.  Keep riding sweetie we're almost there"  Oliver redoubled his pace thinking of how dougs powerful cock shot thick ropes of seed.  "so cool" he thought.  in the fog of narcotics it just seemed to make sense.  not having a big man cock meant not shooting like a big man does.  doug growled and gripped Olivers hips tightly as he drove him down on his throbbing cock.  "I did it!! i made you cum in me!"  oliver proudly remarked as he gasped.  "youre shooting!"    doug stroked the boys thighs.  "thats right ollie, im filling you up nice and full.  doesnt that feel good?"  "oliver nodded slowly as Doug toyed and teased the boys sensitive nipples, making him squirm on his dick.  Lifting the teen Doug laid him down on his back and smiled.  "you did such a good job I just have to give you more cum baby.  a few more nice big squirts in your guts"  Doug ran his fingertips across olivers belly, eliciting a giggle and a nod  as he resumed driving into the boy.  Just a few days ago this boy was probably no different than any other, but with dougs steady hand, he had slowly become a personal cumdumpster.

• Like 26
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 1