Doctor Doug

mass1ve

22 hours ago, Bttm2go said:

Hot story. When I got my pa, it didn’t hurt at all. I didn’t realize he was done until he said all set. That was over twenty years ago and I still love it. I wear a 1/2” by 3/8” ring. 

For me it was the shock of seeing a needle 8ga go into my dick. Today o wearer a 4ga 1 inch ring I also have a  Circular barbell 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Guest CTtoxCDtwink
On 7/21/2020 at 11:03 AM, boy4you said:

When I got a P. A. That hurt but not as much when they pierced my nipples as when that needle went through I saw start. 

The actually piercing hurt the least, when they clamp the nipple it hurts more than the piercing. But when they pull that needle all the way through when putting the ring on, that's what truly hurts the most, especially in the second nipple because you know what's coming. 

The next few days were much tamer for Oliver.  Doug knew giving the boy a rest would work up his appetite for more cock, and chems.  the little itch in his tight toxic pussy would need to get scratched eventually.  days passed before the boy got a text from the kind older man who had so lovingly shepherded him into his role as a cumdump, inviting him to a party with some nice friends.  Oliver knew this certainly meant more drugs, and more cock, and for the first time his cock began to throb at the prospect of filling his pussy. Stripping his clothes off he revealed his newfound form, his perky nipples standing at attention, his semihard cock glistening with its new jewelery, and his smooth curved hips tapering to highlight his tight cheeks and brand new tattoo.  turning away from the mirror he spread his ass and gazed at the sight before him.  what was once a little boyhole had been shaped, moulded, and stretched to a beautiful pink boypussy by Dougs bloated cock.  on command, his hole would open eagerly for even the biggest pricks with no problem at all, enveloping them in Olivers sensual lips and warm moistness that he knew even Doug couldnt resist. reaching to the sink, he pumped a glob of lotion into his hand and gently worked it into his hole.  the beautiful pussy was the center of his world now, and he made sure to keep it supple and perfect as doug has intended.  "oh yesssss" he hissed as he slipped a greasy digit into himself.  The boys slender little fingers would never be enough, but teasing his hole was enough to make his undersized prick drool a little stream of precum which he eagerly scooped up and sucked off his fingers.  He couldnt wait to see doug.

pulling into the driveway of the large stately home he walked anxiously to the door.  "its a pool party, so just be yourself" he reassuringly repeated as he rang the doorbell.  "Ollie??" it was the nice nurse from the clinic, wrapped in towel and grinning eagerly.  "yeah!" he chirped, as the two hugged.  "come on in sweetie the party is in the back."  Oliver admired the ornate foyer and kitchen as Trey turned back to slip off his towel and reveal his nude form. "ok hun, clothes off..." he instructed, as ollie took off his shirt and shorts and paused for a moment. "I-i brought swimtrunks" he bashfully confessed as trey grinned.  "its okay baby.  This party is special so there are a few rules.  If you have a boypussy you dont need to wear anything at all.  its so much more comfortable."  Oliver shrugged and shucked off the remainder of his clothes.  "Oh ollie its beautiful!" Trey gushed as he took the boys cock in his hand and admired the ring.  "oh before I forget you need some medicine first baby.  something to make this party lots of fun."  Trey stepped to the table and produced a handful of pills and a strange plastic syringe. "eat the tasty pills baby, this one goes in here."  trey grazed his finger across Olivers hole and elicited a groan of pleasure.  "wowee someones ready for some cock."  Ollie grabbed a bottle of water off the countertop and gulped the pills, taking note of the strange aftertaste for a moment as Trey knelt down to face the boys hole.  "open wide for me ollie"  Trey lapped at the boys sweet pink pussy as he braced himself, groaning, against a chair.  "here comes the medicine baby"  Trey tucked the nozzle of the syringe into the boys glistening hole and squirted him full as he stood up.  "ohmygod!  ah! fuck that stings!!"  Ollie jumped and squirmed as the copious bump went to work inside him and trey burst into laughter.  Just as soon as the comedic performance began, ollie slowed, bearing his teeth as his breathing became labored.  "Trey holy shit"  he whispered, fondling his dribbling cock.  "I know ollie ive got some in me too.  It makes your pussy really hungry."  Lets go meet some nice big men!

Ollie surveyed the yard.  About a dozen men and a few that looked similar to him, all   mingling in various states of undress, but no sign of doug.  "Ollie"  he felt a mans hot breath on his neck as he spun around to face Joseph.  "hey! did you see doug?"  Ollie walked as he was led by the leather clad pig to a minibar. "oh hes upstairs taking care of some business, but! im sure he would want to make sure youre having a very good time."  Joseph reached to tie the boys arm with a length of paracord. as he loaded a fresh point.  "hows that little dick baby?  is it feeling better?"  Oliver thought it strange Joseph cared.  He hardly thought about anything but his pussy anymore.  Why would anyone care about his prick?  "Good"  he sighed, wincing as the needle entered his skin.  "thats good baby.  Its so pretty now."  Ollie jeered as Joseph finished his shot and unwrapped his arm. "I dont care.  id rather get fu--oohhh" the boy stopped midsentence as the powerful narcotic coursed through him.  "all better now ollie?  ready for a little fun?"  Josephs words echoed in his head as he grinned a dopey smile.  "here ollie, hop up on my lap and sit on my cock.  Ive got a nice big load for your pretty pussy.  Ive been craving that little pink cunt all week."  Joseph fisted a glob of lube into his thick tool as the intoxicated boy lumbered up to face the man eye to eye. There was a primal hunger in Olivers eyes, a look that Joseph had never seen.  Oliver reached down to aim the mans prick and in one quick movement, drove the entire length into his guts.   "So fucking good inside"  the boy spat, bracing his hands on Josephs broad shoulders and pounding himself mercilessly.  "Oh god ollie that hole...its fucking...its amazing.  baby we need to slow down or im gonna pop"  Ollie lifted almost entirely off the mans oozing cock and looked him square in the eyes as he slammed himself mercilessly back down, a gutteral groan escaping his pursed lips as days of pent up cream drooled uncontrollably out of his cock.  "holy shit" Joseph whispered as ollie continued as if he had never cum.  "do you like my hole?" ollie mumbled.  "god baby yes its incredible."  Joseph panted, watching ollie scoop his seed into his cupped hand and dribble it into his mouth, not skipping so much as a beat while working the thick cock inside him.  "cum in it"  Ollie grunted.  "cum in me I know you want to.  do it." Joseph just lolled his head back and groaned as his balls drew close.  "you cant fight it my pussy makes doug cum every time. "  Feeling a big firm hand on his shoulder Ollie turned to see Doug in a bathrobe.  "it sure does ollie"  Doug smiled.  "Dont be rude now Joseph Ollies right. That holes going to suck up all your seed no matter how slow you think you wanna go. Give the boy a load."  It was all too much for Joseph as Ollie reached back to feel his balls.  "c-cumming" he grunted as Ollie grined, rolling his hips and stirring the man meat inside him.  "yesss thats it."  Ollie Felt the familiar pulse of a mans thick hard tool inside him and sighed in relief.  Finally, a load in him.  He felt himself relax a little as he wrapped his arms around Josephs fit chest, laying his head on the pigs shoulder and breating the intoxicating musk from his armpit, embracing him and gently milking him dry.   

• Like 23
  • Upvote 10
  • Confused 1

On 7/23/2020 at 7:59 AM, boy4you said:

For me it was the shock of seeing a needle 8ga go into my dick. Today o wearer a 4ga 1 inch ring I also have a  Circular barbell 

never felt when my dick was pierced ... looked down and p.a. was in   wear a zero GA  now.... can also wear a full size padlock through the piercing hole... love that.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, MusclePup said:

never felt when my dick was pierced ... looked down and p.a. was in   wear a zero GA  now.... can also wear a full size padlock through the piercing hole... love that.

Massive turn-on getting my dick pierced...just seeing the p.a. in my dick for the first time, I knew I wanted bigger.....wear a Zero GA day to day but play and hols have a double zero GA...love it too

• Like 2

Doug stepped forward and reached down to gently pluck the wilting cock from Olivers pink hole.  "nngh"  Oliver grunted in protest as doug collected a thick glob of cum from the boys leaking hole and smeared it delicately across the head of his throbbing prick.  "There there ollie, dont worry.  Nobodys going to keep you empty tonight"  Doug pushed the length of his meat forward, skewering the greedy boy as he gripped the teens slender hips and drove deep into his cummy guts.  Oliver groaned again, his eyes rolling into his head as he gripped Josephs harness and held him, rocking up and down on Dougs tool.  "You have such a thirsty little pussy ollie.  how many loads does that nice pink hole have?"  Doug pulled the boys hips back and forth, working the cream into his body.  "just...just one....oh god i want it.  please cum inside me"  Oliver pleaded as the slick cum dribbled around dougs cock, becoming a slime that coated his ass.  "i will baby i will."  Olivers chest heaved as he pushed back against the bloated cock.  Getting doug to shoot into him was his only thought as he rolled his hips and began swirling dougs sticky tool in his jizz filled cunt.  "here comes number two ollie, nice and deep"  Doug grunted as he planted his rod deep into the boy and let his balls pump their warm syrup deep into the boys greedy hole.  Oliver gazed widely into josephs eyes as he panted with each shot.  "hes doing it.  hes cumming in me" Oliver gloated as his guts filled with dougs warm seed. 

The next few hours were a drug fueled blur for Oliver as he lounged poolside, playing with a sticky mess of his own cum on his chest, and gently fingering the fresh loads in his ass.  A mix of handsome men would occasionally lift his legs into the air and slip inside the greedy boy, but none could resist his pussy longer than a few minutes before surrendering their cum.  glancing around he smirked contentedly as he could hardly make out a single cock that hadnt dumped at least one load into him.  for a moment he wondered how good it would be to fuck his own pussy.  Doug was right, after all, he did seem to have a perfect fuck hole now.  Stretching his arms and legs he sighed contentedly as he fancied himself the king of cocks tonight.  "hows my boy ollie, nice and full?"  Oliver smiled up at dougs towering frame and dunked a sticky finger into his ass, returning it to his mouth.  "mmhmm" he grinned drearily.  "they taste so good"  he confessed.  "wait..." ollie squinted across the tables to a lone blonde, toned with a swimmers build, he was idly thumbing through his phone.  "who is that"  Oliver remarked.  He hadnt seen the guy fucking at all.  come to think of it, he hadnt seen him so much as take his cock out all night.  Oliver seemed visibly irate that someone with such an obviously large cock would dare to pass him up.  "Oh thats max, hes my son. he doesnt really get into the festivities, but likes to keep tabs on his old man i guess.  his boyfriends out of town for the week so hes spending a few days here." Doug watched olivers hungry eyes as they stared on and grinned mischeviously.  "say ollie, why dont you bring him a nice bottle of gatorade from the cooler.  im sure he'll appreciate it."  While doug knew Olivers hole was truly spectacular, he delighted more in empirical evidence of his handiwork.  none of his guests could pass up the boys tight cheeks and warm silky hole save one, his own son.  Doug was eager to find out if he could not only get his son to cheat, but get him to willingly barefuck Olivers perfect poz cunt.  Sitting to enjoy the party, he watched as Oliver delivered the spiked beverage.

"thirsy?"  Oliver smiled.  Max looked up at the jizz covered boy, seed running from the crack of his ass down the inside of his leg, and laughed.  "sure!"  max smiled. "nobody ever talks to me at these things" max confessed between gulps, "but hey, im max."  oliver wiped his sticky hand on his leg and presented it to shake as max let out a chuckle.  "im oliver."  he chirped, laying next to Max and getting comfortable.  "christ kid you look like a fucking donut."  Max remarked as oliver smiled.  "yeah, except most of the creams on the inside"  Oliver turned over and slapped his ass.  "youre poz?"  Max remarked at the tattoo.  "guess so" replied the boy. "how many guys have fucked you?"  Max finished the bottle and wiped the sweat from his brow.  "you're the only one who hasnt"  oliver watched as the boys cock began to swell.  "its hot out here"  Max fumbled for a towel to cover his growing erection as oliver brushed his hand back. "no dont, please?  can I see it?"  Max sighed, looking at the eager boy and figured a peek wouldnt be the end of his relationship.  "okay, but im dating someone so just a peek.  thats all"  Max slipped his cock out as oliver felt his hole twitch.  He had to have it. the perfect head, the light fuzz at the base.  "can i see your balls too?"  ollie plyed and was rewarded with Max slipping the speedo off and exposing his two pink pendulous nuts.  "youve got a big one" ollie remarked with bated breath.  "heh yeah i guess so.  no complaints so far."  Max reached again for the towel and was rebuked.  "is it all the way hard?  i mean its pretty big but i bet its bigger than that.  stroke it up a little?"  ollie smiled, scooting closer to the boy. "sure i guess so."  max halfheartedly began working the foreskin up and down his shaft.  "here can i try?  just for a little bit and ill stop, promise"  oliver laid his sticky hand on the boys thigh as max pondered and the drugs eased his protests.  "okay, just do it a little though. Ive got a boyfriend." Oliver gripped the throbbing tool and gently pumped.  "i bet that feels good.  Guys with big cocks never stroke them enough I think."  Oliver continued gently pumping max as he sighed and leaned back.  "you know what feels really nice?  you gotta rub your balls too.  that way it gets all that cum ready to go"  Ollie openly fondled the boys genitals with both hands, eliciting another contented sigh from his prey.  what  had been just a little was now a ten minute hand job.  "pump pump pump.  there we go, i knew it.  youve got a REAL big one max"  oliver straddled the boy to turn his full attention to the tool as he continued to pump gently.  As max closed his eyes Oliver reached around and gently pushed, collecting a fistful of warm jizz from his hole.  "Sometimes big cocks get irritated if you jerk them too long so you should lube it when you can."  Oliver massaged the cum into max's hard cock and was rewarded with a gentle moan.  "thats the way"  oliver smiled, working the jizz down tthe shaft and around his balls.  "not bad for a little donut, huh max?"  the boy reached up to ollies hands and was ignored.  "Big cocks are my favorite max, I know all about them."  Oliver continued jacking the boy. "the size, the shape, heck i even know when theyre gonna cum. once you start stroking you cant stop.  you gotta make that big cock cum otherwise you get sore." max just groaned as the boy slid up to straddle his hips and move the dripping cock behind him.  "whats your favorite donut max?"  Oliver was now jacking the boy against his crack.  "oh god i cant do this ollie youre poz"  Max grunted as oliver ignored his protests and continued lewdly fondling his tool.  "mines cream filled"  ollie remarked.  "theyre the best.  once people try a cream filled one..." Oliver slipped the head of the boys cock into his hole and rested his hands on max's shoulders. "they dont ever want anything else.  isnt that right max?"  Oliver grinned as he felt the instinct take over and Max push into him. 

• Like 27
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 2