Doctor Doug

mass1ve

"yesss thats the way max, all the way in"  ollie coaxed the heated teen as he grit his teeth in protest.  "isnt that nice?  see?  I told you I know exactly what big cocks need."  Oliver began gently working his hips.  "you gotta take your time max.  thats how you get the most cum out of a big cock like yours."  ollies moist cheeks gently slapped against max's thighs as his ass drooled copious seed down the teens balls.  "I cant cum in you..." max panted.  "sure you can max, see?"  ollie lifted his balls aside and leaned back, showcasing the teens throbbing cock inside him.  "see how your big dick fits just right?  come on.  one or two little squirts sure would feel nice wouldnt it?"  Ollie flexed his hips and continued expertly miliing the boy.  "just enjoy max and when you need to dont fight it, let it cum.  our little secret, i promise."   Max groaned as the boy expertly continued rising up and down on the boy.  "mmmgh, god max that big cocks making me cum."  Oliver grunted as his own cock slowly drooled a thick warm trail of seed down his balls and onto the boys taut abs, his hole contracting firmly along Max's length. 

Doug stroked gently as he watched his magnum opus.  Oliver, his perfect specimen, gently riding his sons bare prick with the most futile of protest.  once he drained max's bloated balls that would be the party in its entirety.  Every man serviced, atleast once, by the insatiably luxurious hole between the slender boys tight cheeks. He wasnt even certain the drugs mattered anymore.  This was Olivers final form, built to service an endless world of cock.  glancing over at josephs dozing form, he gently milked a dollop of precum from his cockhead and pushed it between the boys slumbering cheeks.  "mmgh"  joseph grumbled.  "thats a boy.  relax."  Doug dribbled more cock slime onto josephs hole and continued his ministrations.  Joseph wasnt very keen on bottoming, but Doug enjoyed waiting until the partied out top finally passed out to fill him full of seed as he had on so many occasions before.  Once his ring glistened, doug straddled the fit young pig and began pushing into his warm tight hole.  "Oh joey youre so good to my cock baby."  Doug sighed as he began gently dragging the length of his cock in and out of the slumbering tattooed otter.  Reaching under the boy, he pulled his cock between his legs and began massaging the dripping pierced glans.  "There we go joey, lets milk the nice big cock"  As the boys cock began to grow, his hole began to contract around dougs formidable girth, gently tugging and massaging, coaxing dougs cock ever closer to releasing its warm thick seed.  Doug enjoyed making Joey perform, watching his body betray him and surrender to his hard slimy tool.  "ah there it is.  time to fill the hole baby"  Doug sighed as Josephs asshole suddenly gripped his cock, and his hand filled with the boys copious seed.  Pushing forward, Doug began filling the slumbering young mans hole over and over as he pumped his balls dry. 

What had started as just a quickie between Max and Oliver was now a sweat soaked fight to steal a second load from the drugged teen.  "let it cum max, fill me up again.  I know you want it"  Oliver hissed as he pounded the boys aching member into his greasy greedy cunt.  "ones not enough maxie youre still hard.  Just let my nice pink pussy suck those big cum filled  balls dry.  our little secret, remember?"  oliver watched as the boy groaned and the familiar throb began again inside his body.  "good boy, cum inside."  Oliver chanted breathlessly over and over as Max's cock surrendered the last of its seed to the demanding boy.  As Oliver collapsed atop a puddle of his own cum and into max's chest, the boys panted together.  Max looked down at the weary teen, his slim hips, well defined curves, his incredible hole as it clung to his prick.  "I gotta take a piss" Max grumbled as he began to lift the boy in protest.  "do it"  Oliver clung to max.  "i dont..ive never...."  max fumbled for the words as he knew exactly wht oliver wanted.  "piece of cake."  oliver smiled into max's eyes.  "just relax.  nice and easy.  look at me."  Max sighed and stared into Olivers eyes.  To Max's surprise, as if on queue, he began fill the boy with his own piss.  "there you go"  Oliver grinned.  Oliver really seemed to know exactly what his body...his cock...needed.  "see?  not hard at all"  Oliver carefully lifted himself from the spent teen as a dribble of piss and seed travelled down his inner thigh.  "You can cum in me when you need to cum again"  Oliver casually remarked as he wandered back to the kitchen for another bump and a snack.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

oliver groaned and sighed as he reluctantly parted with a stream of piss and cum from his freshly fucked hole.  Standing in the running shower Trey gently fingered the boys swollen cunt, coaxing a steady stream of sticky goo. "It feels nice doesnt it?"  Trey held the boy and continued massaging the last of the hot seed from inside him.  "oh yeah"  Oliver sighed.  "the first few are good but then it just gets so much better.  I made all of them cum inside.  even max."  Trey turned the boy around gently and began tonguing his hole clean.  "oh man thats nice"  Oliver sighed, bracing himself against the wall as his hole reluctantly surrendered more cum.  "tell me more about max"  Trey mumbled.  "Oh hes got a nice big cock.  really pretty."  Oliver sighed. "first he didnt want to play, but I got him to cum inside twice.  you should have seen him.  the look on his face when he started shooting.  I knew he liked being inside me."  Trey stood to his feet and turned the water off, tossing Oliver a fresh towel.  "I know he didnt want to, but i even made him piss inside."  "Oh i love that"  Trey chimed.  "feels so warm and full.  having a tummy full of piss and cum is the best"  

As the sun rose doug bid farewell to the last of the evenings guests with his trademark smile.  "did you two boys have fun?"  he gently rested his hand on Olivers shoulder.  "oh it was great, better than great, it was amazing.  Thanks!"  the boy swooned drearily with a yawn, "Oh dont mention it.  Im sure we'll have another one of these get togethers soon and that pretty little pussy will be the star of the show."  Oliver blushed at the thought of how many loads had been buried in him by the end of the festivities.  Big bloated balls bouncing off his cheeks, throbbing and pumping into his tender frame, over and over.  Draining the hot sticky juice from cocks was just second nature to him now.  "Trey usually likes to sleep over since these things tend to run long, and I sure dont mind the company either." Doug dipped his middle finger into treys dripping hole, pulling him closer as he casually worked his digit in and out.  "there he is, the laziest man in the house"  doug remarked as Max plodded into the house.  "did we have a little bit of fun tonight at least?"  Doug knowingly asked.  "n-nah.  just kinda hung out as usual."  max muttered, unaware that doug had watched the boy drain his nuts into Olivers talented litte pussy all night.  "ive got tennis with my boyfriend tomor-er-today? so i need to get some sleep.  nite pops."  Doug patted Oliver on the shoulder and cleared his throat. "we've got a house guest tonight boy, little ollie heres had quite a few treats tonight and im sure he would like some well deserved rest.  Have you met oliver?"  Max nearly choked on the glass of water as he sheepishly waved to the boy. How could he miss him?  The kid had locked eyes on him the minute he entered the home, like a hungry dog. "well i mean, i guess its better that i get going now then" max stammered.  "nonsense.  I wont have my own son deprived of a good nights sleep.  We've only got the one guest bedroom, so you two will have to share a little."  doug smiled, relishing the opportunity to unleash his pet oncemore on his own son.  "oh i dont mind doug.  I dont take up much space on the bed at all i promise."  Oliver beamed at the nervous looking boy.  "fine, whatever.  its this way" max grumbled  as he shuffled off down the hall. 

"legs up now trey, let me inside." Doug lifted the boys heels atop his shoulders and nudged his greasy tool against the boys welcoming pussy.  As many lovely boys as he had dabbled in, he never seemed to get enough time inside trey. Trey watched as his accommodating young fuck hole swallowed dougs prick eagerly and let out a hungry, gutteral groan as the mans balls came to rest against him.  "Did someone miss the nice big cock?"  Trey nodded profusely as he fingered his nipples and bounced along in time to dougs powerful thrusts.  He couldnt deny the mans thick shaft as it drove him closer and closer to cumming.  "oh no, oh!"  trey gasped as a rope of his own sticky seed sprayed across his stomach.  "yes baby boy, thats it, cum for the nice big dick"  Doug pounded relentlessly as he watched Treys little dick give up its sweet seed over and over.  "hold it open for me baby"  doug calmly pulled his engorged head from the boy with a satisfying pop as Trey obeyed and pulled his leaking gaped hole open.  Doug enjoyed watching a boy accept his seed, but he delighted as well in resting the tip of his cock at the edge of their battered puffy holes and blasting his juice into them like a squirt gun.  Doug jacked his foreskin a few more times before pulling back and spraying into the gaped boy.  He swore he could hear the seed splash into him as he blasted his cream into the tender hole.  "there we go, nice and full?"  Trey nodded as doug flipped him over and spooned the boy, returning his fat cock to the boys warm guts.  Trey knew doug would fuck him whenever he wanted, and the big prick buried in his cunt would act like a warm little plug, keeping the mans potent seed inside.  contented for the moment, he drifted to sleep in the mans embrace.

"I sleep in boxers"  Max muttered as he drew the shades and slid into bed.  "well i dont wear anything when i sleep."oliver beamed, curling up into bed against Max.  "oh nonono, thats your side you little nympho."  Max pushed the boy back.  "i dont know what i was thinking fucking you.."  "twice!" oliver chirped  "yeah.  I shouldnt have done that.  Look, nobody can know about it okay?  my boyfriend is a total sweetheart and he sure doesnt deserve some guy who blows loads in poz twinks at his dads fuck parties so...no more sex okay??"  Oliver nodded with a smile.  "I mean it, are you good?  all done?"  Oliver smiled and turned over.  If a few dozen loads wouldnt keep him sated who knew what it would take. "night max"  he mumbled as he flipped the switch on the nightstand lamp. 

A few hours had passed and Oliver huffed.  Max was apparently quite a sound sleeper, but the drugs and sex meant he was still up.  reaching back to massage his silky hole, he was rewarded with a gob of sperm.  "god big cocks cum so much"  he thought to himself, teasing the lips of his ass as he bit his lip.  Then again given the chance Trey would probably have drank every load him him, his swirling tongue coaxing more and more man goo from the boy.   the slippery sound of olivers fingers filled the room as he sighed in frustration.  Turning over, he watched max snoring.  "just a little peek"  he grinned, sliding the sheets down until Max's bulging underwear came into view.  "oh fuck yes"  oliver whispered, before reminding himself that max was pretty adamant about no more sex.  He fingered himself faster as he reached toward the opening in max's shorts.  "just taking a peek max, dont mind me"  Oliver slid the boys cock out.  "hello there"  Oliver whispered, pulling back the foreskin to reveal the head of the slumbering boys soft cock.  "you look like you want to have a little fun"  olliver thought to himself as he wet his fingertip and traced the boys sensitive head and glans.  "atta boy, keep it coming nice and big"  Oliver whispered, gently stroking the thickening prick until his fat cock throbbed before the boys eyes.  Oliver admired the juicy pink head, giving it a lick before felating the boys stiff tool until it glistened.  as max rolled to his side Oliver pulled the boys heavy balls out as well.  Oliver couldnt just wake the boy up demanding  a fuck, he had to be creative this time.  If its one thing big cocks always love its a warm tight boy to slide up into.  He'd seen it before, the natural desire to push inside.  Guys might lie about it, but big cocks never do.  grinning, he gently pumped Max's prick with his cum drenched hand and rolled to his side, positioning Max at the entrance of his hole.  "be a good boy, come on, fuck the hole"  Oliver whispered in anticipation as he gently massaged the head with his ring.  "mmgh, danny"  max mumbled as he stuffed himself into Olivers warm pink pussy.  "danny"  oliver snickered, lmowing the load Max was about to spew was certainly not going into his boyfriends butt tonight.  Oliver milked Max's cock as the boy groaned.  "getting nice and close maxie?"  oliver hissed,  no man with a cock as nice as max's would deny him their seed as max tensed and the familiar pumping began.  "there we go max.  pump it all out.  good boy"  ollie whispered.  once max had softened, he gently slid the boy from his warm pussy and paused to admire the sight of the sticky, spent cock as it dripped a gossamer thread of sticky seed. Finally sated, Oliver rolled back to his side and sighed contentedly.

• Like 22
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Oliver stretched and glanced about the room as the dawn light shone through the window. Max was still sound asleep, his semi erect cock just begging for another quick trip inside the boys warm hole. "in a minute" Oliver thought, his thirst for water overcoming his thirst for cock as he hopped out of bed and made his way to the kitchen.  "Hungry?" Trey smiled from the kitchen table at he poured a bowl of cereal.  "mmh, not really, just thirsty.  wheres doug?"  Oliver gladly welcomed the glass of ice water from Trey and gulped it down.  "still in bed i think, but the best part of hims still in me"   The two boys snickered. "Is max up yet?"  Dougs warm voice filled the room as he stepped into the kitchen half-dressed. "no, hes still asleep.  He doesnt really like to fuck i dont think..." Oliver furrowed his brow.  "nonsense Ollie" doug gently guided the boys face to his bobbing cock, and watched as Oliver began to suck away.  "max just hasnt had the luxury of such a nice boy pussy.  im sure if you give him a few more tries he'll come around."  "mmhmm"  Oliver slurped around the thick tool, pumping and sucking just as Doug had taught him.  "Theres a good boy, drink it all down"  Doug gripped Olivers head and pushed his cock into the boys throat. 

"I should probably get going..." Oliver gasped, tonguing the last of Dougs thick spunk from his fingertips as the older man stepped toward the two boys. "going where?" Trey wondered aloud.  "you can hang out here as long as you want.  Sometimes doug sends friends over for a quick fuck too."  Trey leaned back in the kitchen chair and sighed.  "I kind of have a headache, i dunno" Oliver grumbled as he scanned the room for any sign of his clothing.  "My goodness I must have forgotten!  Arms out boys its time for your medicine."  Doug diligently pulled an opaque case from the ktichen cupboard and began mixing away. "I get a little headache sometimes too ollie, but Dougs medicine always does the trick!"  Trey smiled assuringly at the boy as he stood next to him.  "like this"  he coached, extending Olivers thin wrist and producing his arm for doug.  "Theres my boys, First things first, vitamins."  Doug slowly pushed half the contents of the estrogen laced syringe into Treys firm ass cheek.  "there we go.  Im a little short on these so we're going to share today ollie"  Doug pulled the needle from Trey and before anyone could protest, dumped the rest into Oliver.  Keeping the boys skin soft and hairless was certainly a bonus, but the estrogen also helped the boys focus on their holes, making them more docile and reducing their once appreciable manhood to something more appropriate for the two cockthirsty sissies. Big cocks go inside pretty boy pussies, and Doug aimed to keep it that way.

Filling the syringe once again Doug watched as Trey finished tying the two off. "Are you full of Max's cum ollie?"  the boy nodded eagerly, watching as doug slowly slid the needle into him.  "spread"  he commanded, and Oliver opened his legs for dougs thick finger to enter him without protest.  Sliding in and out a few times, doug pulled his slick finger to his face and licked it clean.  "good.  Im worried Max isnt getting the kind of sex he needs."  Doug pushed the cocktail of drugs into the waiting boy and returned the needle to refill it.  "he needs to know just how succulent a boys hole can be, no condoms, just the warm wet hole."  Doug slid the needle into Trey and emptied it.  "ok boys, one...two...three."  Trey watched as Doug released the plastic tubing from each boys arm, reducing them to a cacophany of gasps, grunts, and heavy petting.  "there we go.  Feels good?"  Doug grinned as he watched the boys finger eachother hungrily. "Say, why dont you two make Max a little breakfast in bed?  Ive got a little bottle of organic OJ, his favorite.  Ive gotta be getting into the office."  "max"  Oliver huffed.  The only big cock left in the house to scratch the newfound itch inside him.  "You two boys be good and share"  Doug chimed as he walked out the door. 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...
On 10/5/2020 at 10:15 AM, pozpopperpig said:

Nice way for 2 sluts to start the morning!

I feel the same way. Admitting casually to being a 'cum-dumpster' a voracious slut, a sports-fucker!

For me, ever since 'coming out' a second time (first being 'just gay') the second time was as a GAY SLUT, a devout player who relishes bareback promiscuity, taking all loads, lewd conduct witnessed by your bros who do the same... and then in the morning sharing the exploits and the moments that might have been missed!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

As the two imps tiptoed down the hall they came to a stop at the edge of the bedroom door.  Inside max laid snoring in the bed, his prick still lewly protruding from his boxers, rock hard and resting against him.  "i made him fuck me last night"  Oliver whispered.  "god that cock is beautiful"  Trey swooned as he gently fingered his hard cock.  oliver snuck a digit into his own dripping pussy and sucked the warm cum from it.  Max needed to learn to accept the fact that his big cock was meant to fuck.

As the two boys approached the bed, trey reached to the nightstand and gently took Max's phone. "whos this?"  Trey flashed the screen to Oliver who sneered, "boyfriend." Trey looked quizically at the phone for a moment before a grin appeared on his face.  "Maybe maxie needs some motivation?"  Trey whispered, as he gently pressed the phone against the slumbering boys thumb and opened the camera.  "suck him"  Trey hissed, and aiming the camera made sure to snap several lovely shots of max's thick veiny cock at the tip off Olivers grinning lips, as it passed into his silky mouth, and as the boy greedily gulped the throbbing meat all the way into his throat.  As Oliver rose from the boys glistening hard prick with a satisfied gasp, Max's eyes fluttered open to greet Ollies warm smile and drool soaked lips.

"what the fuck"  Max groaned, scooting up the bed and batting the boys small hand from his dripping meat.  "what time is it?"  Max made no attempt to rationalize the appearance of the two hairless twinks in his room, only to find a cool bottle of OJ to slake his perishing thirst which he ravenously took hold of. "time to fuck"  Trey remarked calmly.  looking at the boys he paused between gulps.  "are you two still high?"  the boys just snickered as they watched Max finish the drink and glance about the room. "where are my pants..."  he grumbled.  "you can have them back after we..ya know...fuck some more"  Ollie looked up at Max from the bed as he arched his back.  "or we can send these to..."  Trey presented the screen to Max.  "Danny!"  Oliver chimed.  "right.  besides, are you sure you dont feel like a little fun right now?"  Trey watched max ruminated over the situation and the molly laced juice went to work.  "look at it max, just as pretty and pink and thirsty as the last time you emptied those big balls in it.  come on, nobodys gonna know." Oliver gently winked his hole, reaching back to spread himself as he moved to the edge of the bed.  Trey peeled the thick foreskin back from max's dong and slowly stroked.

Max shuffled to the boy and as trey guided his thick meaty cockhead to press against Olivers soft wet hole, his lips parted in a sigh.  "I know, right max?  feel how hot and soft it is? Ollies been taking huge cocks..."  Trey began swabbing the heavy prick up and down. "just like this one every day.  big bareback pricks..."  trey watchedd as max panted and precum oozed from his piss slit. "his bodys made for it now.  every warm little inch of that hole only does one thing. it makes big cocks shoot." Trey gently laid the rock hard head to rest at the edge of ollivers perfect poz ring and placed a hand on max's lower back.  "push it in now max, you cant fight it.  thats just what having a real big cock is about.  you gotta fuck."

Trey watched max evolve from doting boyfriend to carnal dominant fuck pig, just as he had anticipated.  Even his own pretty boy pussy was a sand trap for the most reluctant tops awkwardly fumbling for a condom. Trey always thought it was the lips of his hole that did all the talking, slowly convincing and encouraging a gently push.  "once the heads in, theyre all in" trey thought as he watched ollies skilled hole flex and milk max to a low groaning orgasm.  as the last few drops of Max's precious essence flowed into olivers poz guts, Trey had an idea. "flip over on your back Ollie"  Trey chirped.

Ollie looked up at the ceiling panting, his legs draped over Max's muscular thighs as Trey knelt behind him and reached around to gently massage Max's slippery cum soaked balls, quietly rocking against him to coat max's fuzzy boy hole in a warm stream of his own slippery precum.  After a few minutes of careful licking, kissing and fondling Trey had in his hands a fully erect cock.  Trey had spent years wringing every drop from his tops, and max was no different. Keep them focused on their cocks, and youll keep the cum flowing.  Trey smiled as he watched max hungrily dive back into Oliver without a second thought. Trey fisted his own hard five inches and gently pressed himself against Max, his cock gliding between the boys thrusting cheeks and dancing along his warm hole.

Like a frog in water Max slowly and obliviously impaled himself onto more and more of treys cock with each thrust.  "youre doin great max, keep fucking that hot ass" Trey encouraged as he leaned back to watch a full half of his leaky prick vanish over and over into the man.  "oh fuck im gonna cum"  Max panted.  "Make him cum ollie" Trey gasped, "make him milk me."  Trey pulled himself close to Max and slid every inch into him as the sweat soaked top slammed deep into oliver, flooding his guts with more hot raw cum.  "so good" Trey moaned softly as Max's hole drank every last drop of poz cream the boy could give. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 5