Face masks...

Anonass

It’s working for me man. Usually I’m blindfolded but since this started I ask that we both wear masks and it’s crazy hot to watch a random masked guy lift my legs. Now just seeing guys on the street masked makes my hole twitch. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, justsexnowatl said:

I love how the definition of "safe sex" has totally changed!  You can pump your dirty load up my ass, but please don't breathe on me!!!!! LOL  No condoms allowed, but put this shield over your face and DO NOT kiss me lol

11 hours ago, atlpigster said:

Love that anon safe feeling of wearing masks and getting a load raw doggy style during covid crisis

anon1.png

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NLbear said:

anon1.png

At this point I wouldn't give a fuck what this stud has going on inside his body.  I'd suck on that bubble ass till I can't breathe anymore, then stand up to slide in and refill whatever I just sucked out!!  I'll even wear a mask except when I'm actually eating!!  100% total perfection right there :) 

• Like 6
  • Upvote 3

I seem to remember something I read in one of the fiction stories. After fucking, one guy grabbed what he thought was his water bottle, but realized it was his buddy's bottle, and switched to the other one.

Buddy: Dude. You realize I just poz bred you, and you're concerned about drinking from the wrong water bottle???

It was something like that. 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• Moderators

I went to a very well-known ABS last weekend (I was actually on a play date with a FB and we decided to run over there and get poppers and check out the scene). Almost everyone was wearing a mask. Wandering around among the video booths. It was quite surreal. Didn't do a lot for me - too much of my sexual response is keyed by facial features.

So I guess the pandemic situation in the States is really bad now.Here in Ontario Canada, we have about just over 100 new infection cases each day and I haven’t heard anyone here suggesting about wearing a mask during hook-ups. 

• Moderators
10 hours ago, ltrhornypig said:

So I guess the pandemic situation in the States is really bad now.Here in Ontario Canada, we have about just over 100 new infection cases each day and I haven’t heard anyone here suggesting about wearing a mask during hook-ups. 

Pennsylvania (the US state that's about the same population as Ontario) is currently clocking 1,000 cases a day. And the southern US is much worse at the moment.

Between a government that puts business before citizens (progressively more so as one goes from local to federal levels) and a culture that is generally mistrustful of authority - there are a lot of people here, myself included, who react badly to government decrees and will flout them simply to make a point - we pretty much screwed the pooch. Fun times!