Park Play

clickdude

Not far from my house is a cruise park that attracts mainly married men. I was feeling horny and decided to try my luck on Sunday afternoon around 2. I was walking the trails and sat down at the bench to check out the apps to see if anyone was nearby.  I was sitting a guy in his 50s, looking a little sloppy with a tshirt, nylon shorts and a cap eyed me up and down while rubbing his hand near his crotch. He wasn’t really my type so I continued looking at my phone. While sitting there I thought, maybe he’s got a thick cock. I was feeling really horny and slutty and in no mood to refuse a hot load. so I followed him. 
i found him sitting on a bench, rubbing the outline of what looked like a nice cock. I approached him and he started to rub the outside of my shorts while I reached down to rub his thick meat.  We were pretty exposed in the clearing but we could see on either side if anyone was approaching. 

He opened my zipper and pulled out my cock and started to give me an amazing blow job, he was at the perfect height to suck me deep and play with my balls. By this time he had pulled out his cock and I was not disappointed, he had a big thick head and a nice sized cock. He continued to suck me and ran his fingers up my shorts, slowly making his way towards my hole. I really wanted to feel his big cock in me so I said, mind if I sit on your cock? 
he says, you can try.  I spit on my fingers, pulled my shorts down a little, just enough to sit back into his lap. I aimed his cock at my hole and it slipped in easily.  I stated to ride his cock and he was getting into it, raising his hips to meet my thrusts.  I slowed down and he started to go faster and then I heard that unmistakable exhale of breath as he filled me up with a nice big load.  I started to stroke myself harder and exploded while he slowly slipped out of me. .

i wiped my cock off, thanked him and slowly walked away with his load dripping out of my ass. I went grocery shopping with his load in me. I wanted to share my last load with you. I’m going to jerk off thinking about it.  Nothing like hot raw sex in the park.  

• Like 9
  • Upvote 2

Hello - I have not taken many loads from the parks lately but 1 time I did catching 2 males having sex and they taught me sucking dicks - we became friends but I have have had Good Luck on Expressways Rest areas - late at night - bath rooms - smoking - benches - and their vans - always GOOD !  Throbbing cocks - man handling type guys !  a few women on the side of course !  3 somes the only ways !

• Like 1