Nice to be able to hook up anon again

Guest CuriousDallas

Guest CuriousDallas

With my parents and brother out of the house for the weekend I've been able to hook up like I used to back in Dallas. Granted, there's not a many guys to choose from here in Killeen but as I'm finding, so long as you can host your opportunities improve. I knew that with my parents and brother coming back later tonight I needed to wrap anything up by 6. The latest guy I can only presume was straight or bi...a really good looking heavier set 20-something guy with black hair, pretty blue eyes, and an insanely thick uncut cock and slightly hairy chest. We chatted briefly before he came over and he butch voice had me rock hard. He warned me that not many guys can take his dick and certainly can't take it for terribly long. I didn't want to scare him off by sharing how much I've been fucked lately but I was pretty sure I'd be able to take him. He was super eager to fuck me and warned that he usually came quickly but could come again with no problem. I laughed and said I had the same thing going and he shocked me by admitting he was willing to let me fuck him too but he hadn't been fucked in a while. He was right on time and as soon as he was in my house wasted no time in stripping down and getting in a lip-lock with me. We kissed for a bit and he dropped to his knees giving me an amazing blowjob. He had me close to cumming really quickly and I asked him to back off which had him saying we needed to move to the bedroom. To my surprise he had me on my back and was straddling my dick asking me for lube. It was clear he was wanting my dick as bad as I wanted his. He was taking his time working my dick in his ass and I was loving his facial expressions and moaning as he did. He hadn't said anything about bare or taking my cum but it wasn't long before I shot a massive load inside him which lit his face up. Now he really started riding me hard with an evil grin on his face saying how good my dick felt and asking if I liked how tight his ass was. I lied and said I did but truthfully he was milking my dick so hard I knew it wouldn't be long before I came again. He clearly could sense I was close and was begging for my cum, which turned me on immensely that this hot stud who normally didn't take loads wanted mine so bad. I blew inside him again and suddenly realized how much precum he'd leaked all over my stomach as he was riding me. 

"Your turn" he said, lifting my legs over his shoulders as he ground his hard cock against my ass and added in lube. Slowly and steadily he entered me and just as suddenly he started spasming and shuddering, apologizing that he'd cum so quickly. Again, he flashed his evil grin and said there was more where that came from and that I'd really worked him up. He was now really working my ass hard and I was moaning like crazy at how much his cock was stretching out my ass as he pounded me. He was getting a more and more intense look in his eyes and face and he was going to town on my ass, but without saying anything. He had me flip face down and now was pounding me even harder, pulling almost all the way out and slamming all the way back inside me, getting me moaning and yelling like crazy, begging for his cum and how good his dick felt in me. His pounding was so intense it was bordering on painful. Now he was into it pretty much demanding I beg for his load, which he let loose with a series of short intense thrusts and I could feel his cock pulse inside me. I was close to orgasming once again and told him. He quickly rolled on his back and told me to fuck him, which I took no time in doing, throwing his ankles over my shoulders and entering his ass again which had him howling as I didn't lube him up again, figuring he was plenty lubed up already. I didn't stop as I was close to busting which had him angrily asking me to lube up and I hissed back that I was about to cum and there wasn't time. Now he told me to pull out and jack on him, so I did, spraying an intense load all over his stomach, chest, face, eyes, and into his hair. Clearly he was smarting from taking my cum in his eyes and was complaining about it. I apologized but wasn't sincere in it as I wanted to load his ass again and not waste it jerking on him. He seemed grossed out having my cum on him and asked for a towel and to use my shower. I went and got him a towel and again apologized. He got up and checked his phone and asked where the shower was and I showed him the bathroom and grabbed a bigger towel for him to dry off with. I let him shower in peace so I could try and line up another guy and enjoyed seeing him come out of the bathroom naked, his big thick cock still semi-hard. "Suck me off" he ordered, and I dropped to my knees and started sucking him, hoping for another load, this time down my throat. He laughed and admitted he was jerking in the shower and still a little horny. I was cupping his balls and fingering his ass and fingering his ass really got him moaning and his dick throbbing. I kept working his ass and soon he blew a nice sized load in my mouth that I could barely swallow fast enough, with some leaking out of my mouth and down to my chin and chest. He laughed and pulled his dick out of my mouth and started dressing again. I told him I was down to do this again but usually can't host and asked if he was down for playing in a car or outdoors. He said he didn't do sex in really risky places and didn't really hook up with guys a lot. Part of me wanted to explore that more but I thought the better of it. I told him how much I enjoyed it and any time he wanted to pump a load in me he was down. He smirked his evil grin at me and said thanks but didn't ask for my number. We walked to the door wordlessly and he left saying thanks but nothing more. So many of the guys I hook up with seem to be like him and it's getting a little frustrating as I don't quite know what their situation or deal is. I know its anon...you're just getting what you want with no strings, but with some guys I want it again. That's the frustration of anon...it's sometimes never enough.

Fuck, that was hot. He sounds like quite the stud. It's always hot when you think they are coming to top you and then they are equally as hot to get fucked. I've had a number of guys like this though too, out the door they go and then you never hear from them again, even though you know they had a great time. Funny thing is that a number of those eventually come bouncing back at some point in time, only to disappear all over yet again. And then it happens again... and again, often years apart. I call it the five year rule. Every five years they turn up and the sex is just as hot all over again, and then they disappear for another five years.

Sometimes those perfect one-offs are great and you never know when you’ll see them again. I’ve had repeat anons - one guy bred me anon in SF, NYC, NOLA, & LA; another guy bred me in Honolulu, Vegas, and DC before we figured out it was a three-peat. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CuriousDallas
On 7/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, Pisapis said:

He was prob poz, thats why he left without giving you the number

I hadn’t thought about that but suppose he could be. Even if he was I’d probably take his loads.