Catheter play

Sqwert

I once saw a vid that had a guy get fucked raw by many tops while he had a catheter lead from his dick to his taped up mouth.  

That must be so hot catching loads while being forced to swallow my bladder empty. 

Anyone have experience with this?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Sqwert said:

I once saw a vid that had a guy get fucked raw by many tops while he had a catheter lead from his dick to his taped up mouth.  

That must be so hot catching loads while being forced to swallow my bladder empty. 

Anyone have experience with this?

Don't suppose you have a link? That sounds seriously humiliating - i love it!

16 hours ago, Sqwert said:

I wish I did.

Shame. I’m really starting to get interested in catheter play. Being treated like that as a dirty cum bucket would be immense. 

On 7/17/2020 at 2:02 PM, HornyInDP said:

I love sound and catheter play. I do find it pretty hard to find guys that are into it as well. Ultimate fantasy is to be hooked up by cath to another guy while we party and swap chem piss. 😈

I agree its very hard to find guys into it.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2020 at 8:02 PM, HornyInDP said:

I love sound and catheter play. I do find it pretty hard to find guys that are into it as well. Ultimate fantasy is to be hooked up by cath to another guy while we party and swap chem piss. 😈

I am massively up for that. 

Love cath play 

you have no control over your body 

the first time it happened to me 

I was in  restraints, ball gaged  as two tops inserted a catheter into my cock  
I was in amazement as this tube was being fed in my body deeper and deeper and I began pissing my self . It was so erotic having no control over your own body  when I thought it couldn’t get any better than that the two tops connected a bag full of there chem pis to the other end  and filled my bladder two minutes late I was flying 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

3 hours ago, Toxload said:

Love cath play 

you have no control over your body 

the first time it happened to me 

I was in  restraints, ball gaged  as two tops inserted a catheter into my cock  
I was in amazement as this tube was being fed in my body deeper and deeper and I began pissing my self . It was so erotic having no control over your own body  when I thought it couldn’t get any better than that the two tops connected a bag full of there chem pis to the other end  and filled my bladder two minutes late I was flying 

This is what I want - but hanging by my wrists - well bruised/beaten, with another similarly treated pig next to me. We are catheterised together and then emptied before being filled with Superior chem fuelled piss. We the a re forced to recycle that Superior piss between ourselves as the Top(s) take it in turn to breed our holes. 

i have been connected to another guy by a catheter. we had 4 beers before then spent an evening filling each other's bladder until we could not hold more. while we were doing that, we sucked cocks and got fucked. in the end i drank from his and he drank from mine.

would live to do this more.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, find91 said:

When using catheters and sounds please remember to sterilize them properly before using them and sterilize them before using them on others or between use if changing partners.

Absolutely 

if you don’t keep the caterers sterilised, you will end up with a raging bladder infection that you will need medical care for. 
and I mean hospital medical care !!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toxload said:

Absolutely 

if you don’t keep the caterers sterilised, you will end up with a raging bladder infection that you will need medical care for. 
and I mean hospital medical care !!

Concur - being a total pig doesn’t mean you play with equipment that Isn’t sterile.