Catheter play

Sqwert

4 hours ago, Toxload said:

Absolutely 

if you don’t keep the caterers sterilised, you will end up with a raging bladder infection that you will need medical care for. 
and I mean hospital medical care !!

Exactly. I've seen this happen a few times. You pigs stay safe. Well you get what I mean lol.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

i've written other posts about catheter play, i think the idea is hot.  Total bottom has a heavy psychological component to me, i love the idea of a Top who wants to put any of 'Himself' in me, so the idea  of a Top cathing me to empty my waste from my bladder so He can then fill it with His own is awesome to me.

Like with all sex, there is risk of disease. In the case of catheter play, one of the risks is infection because the urinary tract is sterile, unlike the digestive tract. We have 10x more bacteria living in our digestive tract than we have cells that make up our body. We live in symbiosis with bacteria, they are crucial to our health. Women tend to get more UTI's because they don't have a penis and it's easier for them to get infected. Little girls are taught early on to wipe from front to back. 

Bottom line, if you don't want a UTI, sterile is important when cathing. 

While i appreciate the sentiment and fantasy behind absorbing the piss of another who has put their piss in your bladder, absorption is  not likely to happen.  

"The bladder is a hollow elastic organ that accommodates and stores urine...The impermeability of the urothelium is further augmented by glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), which form a mucin hydrophilic layer adherent to the luminal side.8 These GAGs form a very tight barrier...."

[think before following links] https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4664547/

The colon, on the other hand, is made for absorption, so the opposite factor applies. I.e., those who 'booty bump' have to take into consideration that stuff like alcohol, is directly absorbed, so it needs to be watered down to avoid poisoning.

A long time fantasy of mine is a Top who connects a catheter He has inserted into His cock and bladder then connects to colon tube He has inserted deep into my ass. There are inflatable enema nozzles that prevent leaks, i love the idea of sleeping connected to Him this way essentially Him turning me into His bladder.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 7/19/2020 at 9:52 AM, Biker18914 said:

i have been connected to another guy by a catheter. we had 4 beers before then spent an evening filling each other's bladder until we could not hold more. while we were doing that, we sucked cocks and got fucked. in the end i drank from his and he drank from mine.

would live to do this more.

That would be so hot watching both of your cocks swinging connected while being fucked.  Did anyone tug on it while fucking you?

On 7/19/2020 at 5:58 AM, Toxload said:

Love cath play 

you have no control over your body 

the first time it happened to me 

I was in  restraints, ball gaged  as two tops inserted a catheter into my cock  
I was in amazement as this tube was being fed in my body deeper and deeper and I began pissing my self . It was so erotic having no control over your own body  when I thought it couldn’t get any better than that the two tops connected a bag full of there chem pis to the other end  and filled my bladder two minutes late I was flying 

Fuck thats hot 🔥 

• Like 1

I remember submitting to my master Mind Body and soul once he Breed my neg hole with his poz cum. Once I moved in with my new Master I was locked in chastity as well as having a stent made and inserted into my bladder taking all control away from me. I was forced back into diapers and mind fucked, humiliated for wetting myself with out control. As well as for having no control over my cock. I spent 6 months like that Locked in a chastity cage No bladder control and forced to wear diapers until Master broke me and had me under his total control. I was scared at first but yet once I came to terms that I was now owned and had No control over what was done to me I found it highly erotic. I have Helped other bottom with the same treatment and ensure them it gets better once you submit 100% mind body and soul to Master and become his cum dump as well as test POZ. I have helped Breed many boy's and look forward to helping the new Jock we have been breeding with the same treatment once he test Poz. He is already locked in chastity and has been for 4 months. He blows his load every time we breed his hole. Master said he will soon be moving in with us. I look forward to seeing him loose control of his bladder and being forced back into diapers until he submits 100%

• Like 4

On 7/17/2020 at 3:02 PM, HornyInDP said:

I love sound and catheter play. I do find it pretty hard to find guys that are into it as well. Ultimate fantasy is to be hooked up by cath to another guy while we party and swap chem piss. 😈

Oh man.... you're a pig after my own heart!  My other goal is to be cath-ed, with a funnel on the end, and have one or more guys pissing into the funnel, filling my bladder.
And, as always with me, plenty of pics and video clearly showing my face.  >:)

• Like 1

On 7/21/2020 at 10:23 AM, tallslenderguy said:

A long time fantasy of mine is a Top who connects a catheter He has inserted into His cock and bladder then connects to colon tube He has inserted deep into my ass. There are inflatable enema nozzles that prevent leaks, i love the idea of sleeping connected to Him this way essentially Him turning me into His bladder.

You have just made my head spin. I will be thinking about this for days (at least)!  Thank you!
-- Jamie in Massachusetts (in Andover, North of Boston)

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 10:58 AM, Toxload said:

Love cath play 

you have no control over your body 

the first time it happened to me 

I was in  restraints, ball gaged  as two tops inserted a catheter into my cock  
I was in amazement as this tube was being fed in my body deeper and deeper and I began pissing my self . It was so erotic having no control over your own body  when I thought it couldn’t get any better than that the two tops connected a bag full of there chem pis to the other end  and filled my bladder two minutes late I was flying 

That sounds fucking hot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A few years ago I had some medical issues, in the hospital for over a week and cathetered For over a month with a couple surgeries. I remember when I was near the end I would start getting a hard on and was fighting it. I didn't know what it would do. On of the surgeries was to open my prostate. After another about 7 weeks after the initial incident I decided to try to jerk off, not knowing that would happen. All I can say when I came was standing, partially bent over and about fell over. I was glad that I had a wall close, it was about the most intense Climax I have had. I am not sure if it was the long time since I unloaded or if it was the cath that was in me

• 2 months later...

This looks very promising. Never really thought about it. It is something I'd like to try someday. Maybe lying next to someone special. Kissing and playing with each other bodies as we swap chem piss back and forth in a catheter shared by us. Maybe fist each other as we enjoy are piss