Favorite cocksucker's memory

Sqwert

My favorite cocksucking memory was being on an outside balcony during Southern Decadence and sucking cock after cock and swallowing load after load for hours.   I must've had at least a hundred cocks in my mouth that day!

Thankfully this was before camera phones became a thing.

What are your favorite memories?

Edited by Sqwert
  • Like 2

All my cock sucking memories are my favorites. However one does stand out as being terrific. I was invited to a guy I worked with birthday party. When I arrived I was surprised that there were 25 other guys there also. No girls, just men, mostly younger than thirty. They were just standing around the pool and drinking. Swim suits bare chest and nice packages to look at and get hungry. Before the party was over I sucked 20 of them, was fucked 11 times and fucked 4 different guys. Once I sucked one the rest just seem to line up pull their cocks out and wait for their turn. Damn their hard cocks, precum and cum were so good.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Back in my early 20s, when I was just starting to become a slut i was at a house party with a bunch of gays, I was the youngest there. We started to play strip poker and I lost quickly. Even though I was out of clothes they let me continue to play; but I had to give blowjobs if I lost anymore hands. I ended up swallowing all five of their loads. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Years ago there was a gay club called Faces in E. St. Louis.
3 level club. Main floor was the dance club. Upstairs was the stage for drag queen shows.
And the basement - 2 bars, dark corners, a working urinal mounted on a wall. And the dark backroom.
They had just opened the basement to girls too. I went with my little stripper FB. She loved the drag queen shows.
Underwear night. I knew she suspected I liked cock.
We ended up in the basement, she like to sit across from the dark room, watching what she could see in the light from the door.
She finally convinced me to go in and get my cock sucked. After a few minutes someone took my hand and put it on their big cock!
Without a thought, I dropped to my knees and started sucking. Within minutes I was surrounded by all the guys who had been hitting on my  little fuck buddy.
6 or 7 cocks, all taking turns with my mouth and hands. Hot sweaty, smell of cum in the air.
They stood me up and stripped my underwear off and put me back on my knees. I was in heaven, cocksucker heaven.
I realized I was in the light from the door and she could see me sucking cock.
By the time it was over, I had sucked off at least 10 cocks and took cum from more.
I was finally done, covered in sweat and cum. I walked out and headed for the bathroom and tried to clean up. She came in and helped me clean the cum out of my shoulder length hair, smiling the whole time. We never really talked about it.
Best night of my life as a Cocksucker!

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

It was at Cornell University, in a first floor library restoom. It had several stalls. When I went in one night, I had an inkling nobody was in the stalls for "legitimate" purposes. One was empty, so I got in. I looked through the gaps on each side. In one, a guy was on his knees. In the other, a guy was jerking off. I put mu hand under the stall and wiggled my fingers. The guy slid under the stall and I started sucking. In no time, he fed me and left. I stayed in the stall, on the floor. Another guy came in and slid under. I lost track of the loads I swallowed.

Years ago I picked up a young black guy in a cruisy park here in Denver. As I was blowing him in the car he kind of said, "oh shit" like he was going to cum. I pulled my mouth off since I didn't want him to cum so fast, but too late. A single cum shot landed on his chest. I of course went back down on his cock to get the rest of his cum, but there really wasn't a lot more. His cock never got soft so I just kept going at it and in a few minutes there was that "oh shit" again and this time a full mouthful of sperm, just a crazy amount. Referring to the early partial cum he had had, he kind of smiled and said, "weird, it happens like that sometimes." So fucking hot!

After that we drove a bit to a suburb where I could drop him off. At one point he said, "just drop me off here, my parents' house is around the corner." I realized he may have been a year or two younger than I thought he was!

• 1 month later...

I went home with a guy from the bar once. Sexually, he was rather boring; all he wanted to do was jack off together. But I did talk him into coming in my mouth. I don’t know what his secret was, but he had the sweetest cum I had ever tasted; it was almost like sweet cream. My mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Edited by Matt420
  • Piggy 1

My fav cocksucking memory is when i was travelling last year i was staying at a hostel, during the night i heard two guys mates whispering and the tell tale sound of jerking. being horny i moved over to see but made a sound but they didnt seem bothered, they were early 20ies sweedish lads, they just showed off their cocks and pulled mine out. They were on bunk beds so i sucked the guy on top while his mate sucked me. it was the best head i ever got and sucking him like that was sweet too.

After the guy on bottom filled my ass while his mate slept.

My favourite cocksucking memory was sucking a younger bi guy’s cock in the corner of a darkroom-gloryhole-slurp ramp area in the front of Steamworks Toronto. I did nickname the “Supersoaker” because he coated my mouth and throat with so much delicious cum that I tried to keep swallowing his enormous loads. His cum got in my hair, my eyes, and face. This encounter happened twice. Never saw him again. He had to lead me to the showers as his cum was really stinging my eyes. Well worth it! 

Guest beardedbastard

Hmm. Mine was with me being the top. I had been chased by boy, he had just turned 18. Hell he was still in HS, senior. After him asking for us to hang (we shared lots of interests, guns, big trucks and muscle cars, outdoor shit) I finally agreed. First time we hung it was innocent but we did talk about mE being gay. He was fascinated by me being gay and enjoying the most above. Showed him my gun collection ( at the time it was extensive) but also allowed him to drive my old truck even met him drive it around an outdoor park. It really was a great first date. Even though at the time I didn’t see it like that. 

Next time we hung he invited me to his place (parent’s) which I was a bit concerned by. But he wanted to Show  bus arsenal. I went ahead and agreed. His parents were very nice and oddly thrilled to meet me. Evidently boy had been bragging about me. The dad even came and hung with us for a while. The parents left for a dinner party and dad even said to help myself to some beer and that boy was allowed to drink. If you’re wondering if I was wondering if i was a glorified baby sitter, yup I did. 

I poured myself Whiskey and went outside and sat down. We discussed some guns. He said he had one more to show me. We went inside and he turned around and pulled his cock out and asked me what I thought. To which I responded. Kid put that away. He wasted no time and got on his knees. I started to walk away. “I’m a virgin. I want you to be my first”. FML!!  “I’ve been practicing on bananas, please”. Fuck. Turned around. Pulled my cock and let him go to work. As you can see from my pic, I’m not small. I’ve had bjs from experienced guys and I always get teeth. This kid was an expert. I’ve never had the a bj so good. The whole idea had me going crazy. I shot in maybe 5 minutes. He was so happy to take my load. It was to be the first of many. Since this is about bjs. I’ll keep it at that. He is still the best cocksucker I’ve ever had. 

I went to the baths and it was dark night. They close the light on the 3rd floor…  I took a room on the 3rd and left my towel in there, walking around in the dark naked. Like all the others and it was a pack night.  I got to a corner room were the tv was off and guys were playing with each other… I got on my knees next to a group of well build hard dicks. I suck the first guy while the tree of them kisses. He cum in no time and push a good one. I got to the middle guy feeling his strong legs and very develop abs and suck him off, nice hard dick and big head… Cum with a big load… Swallow that one and got to the third guy who was smaller build but very long dick and he got the bigges load I ever seen. I was covered. The tree guys tap on my head and leaved the room then the guy next to me start to lick my face and swallow everything left then got to my dick and got my load. 

I love those night but the place closed a long time ago…

A few years ago I used suck off this older married guy, prob 25 yrs my senior. He was very horny and would have me lay between his legs and work on this cock and balls. On a particularly extended session I had him deep in my throat when he started cumming - as his cock was pulsating and pumping cum I was swallowing with ever pump. It felt sooo hot. I kept him in my mouth after he went soft and began pissing as he went limp. Same thing swallowed slowly as he let it flow out slow. Got him hard again suckling his balls after, and went for another round.

Still chasing that experience and feeling to this day.