Favorite cocksucker's memory

Sqwert

Two favorites: the 9.5” cock I posted about in the Biggest Cock You’ve Sucked thread, and another one that drove home what a trashy no standards slut I am.

When I was 20 I got catfished by a guy in his late 60s maybe early 70s who said he was early 40s and fit. I told myself that I stayed bc I had already drove there, but really I just didn’t care that he was 3x my age and a liar. He had a cock and I wanted to suck cock.

He gave me a massage and eventually I sucked him off. His dick was only 3-4” and didn’t get super hard, but I sucked a load out of him and swallowed every drop. Felt so bad about myself until I started jerking off to the memory and loving how easy I was for that filthy old catfish.

One of my favourite cocksucking adventures was two days after my 30th birthday. 

It was a Friday night and I had scored some coke and took a trip down to the ABS. I picked one of the rooms around the corner at the end of the hall, snorted two fat lines and waited.

It wasn't long until a guy walked past my room. He was old, probably late 60's, with a long grey beard and long stringy hair. He was wearing dirty jeans and a sleeveless black Jack Daniel's T-shirt. I motioned for him to come in as I sunk to my knees. I undid his pants and pulled out his wrinkled cock. It was a decent size soft, and once I took it into my mouth, it grew to about 7 inches. The slight smell of piss and sweat really got me going and I sucked him like I was starving.

"Looks like I found me a little cock hungry slut. Are you a hungry little cock whore?" He asked.

"Ummm-humm." I mumbled around his dick. 

"Good, cause Daddy needs a hungry whore."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off of his dick, slapping my face with it a few times as I looked up at him with pleading eyes and an open mouth, my tongue sticking out. 

"Strip!" He ordered me. "I want you naked boy!"

I scrambled out of my clothes, pulling some poppers out of my pocket, and knelt before him, vulnerable, with the door wide open. I felt humiliated, degraded, and my rock hard cock proved I was loving it. I needed to be treated nasty, and he wasn't disappointing me! He unsrewed the lid and made me take several big hits before he forced his cock back in my mouth and fucked my face. He turned me so I was sideways in the open door, so anybody passing by would get a full view of me being used like a dirty, cheap whore.

It wasn't long before another man walked by and stopped to watch the show. Jack Daniels turned my head so the new man could get a good view of my face as it was getting fucked. I looked at him and saw he was a heavy set bald man. He was stroking himself over his pants as he watched the action. 

"Do you want a piece of my whore?" JD asked the fat bald man. He just nodded. "Crawl over there slut and give the man some pleasure!" I was ordered. I crawled out into the hallway as the fat man undid his pants. I had to push my head under his belly to get to his cock, which was only about 5". I started sucking him, and another man walked around the corner. I couldn't get a look at him as I was buried in fatty's belly, but I could tell he was watching too.

The fat man must not have cum in a while, or had his cock sucked for a while either, because it wasn't long before he was shooting his load down my throat. After I had sucked out every drop of cum I could get, he pulled out and quickly did his pants up.

"Thank the nice man for the priviledge of swallowing his cum, you dirty slut!" JD demanded.

"Thank you for letting me swallow your load, Sir!" I said as the man smiled and walked away.

That's when I got a good look at the new guy. He was dressed in khaki shorts and a polo. He had thinning dark hair and a bit of a belly. He looked like he had been a jock in high school. He already had his dick out and was stroking it. It was a long, thin one, probably 8". As he walked up to me, JD gave me some more popper hits. Then ex-jock just grabbed me by my hair and started face fucking me. He wasn't gentle as he rammed my throat, causing me to gag a bit. 

"Fuck yea!" Said JD as he spit on my face. "Use that fucking whore! He's nothing but a trashy cumdump!" 

I groaned as I was further degraded by these strangers. JD reached around behind me and started pinching and pulling my nipples causing me to whine in pain as the ex-jock continued his pounding, forcing my face into his pubes as he forced me to deep throat his cock.

Finally, the ex-jock buried himself in me as he shook and exploded a huge load right down my throat, causing me to cough and choke as some of his cum ran out of my nose. As he pulled out of me he pushed me so I fell back on the floor, my face a slimy mess. I looked up at him and said, without being told, "Thank you for giving me your precious load, Sir!" JD and the ex-jock just laughed.

"You are a fucking pig, you whore!" Said the ex-jock as he spit in my face.

"Yes Sir. I am a filthy pig whore!" I agreed with him.

"Don't move!" JD ordered me. "I'll be right back." I just stayed on the floor in the hall as the two men walked away. Soon, JD returned with a Sharpie. He wrote on my chest, "CUMDUMP PIG WHORE!" In big letters. "Now, everyone can see exactly what you are!" 

I told JD I had some coke and wanted to do another couple of lines. He let me as he knew it was what was making me such a disgusting cum slut. I went back to sucking his cock until another man eventually came to the back hallway. He was a creepy looking guy, like a molester. But I dutifully sucked him off like the good whore I was.

Over the next hour or so, three more men came to the back. None of them were attractive at all, but I swallowed all their loads while JD continued to humiliate me. And I fucking LOVED every second of it.

When the last guy of the night showed up, JD decided it was time for something different. This guy was kinda nerdy, glasses, bald on top with dark curly hair around the sides. And he had the biggest cock of the night. JD decided he was going to fuck me. After sucking the guy to his full 9", JD had me do another bump, then had the guy sit on the chair. I grabbed the lube out of my pants, and lubed up his cock. After taking 6 long hits of poppers, I sat on his cock, facing out. I was so high he slid right into me, and my hole was grinding against his pubes. I rode his cock up and down as JD pulled my head down and started fucking my throat. I rode both of those cocks in my holes as JD talked dirty to me.

"Oh yea! Now you really are a fucking whore! A piece of shit cumdump faggot whore! Work those cocks bitch! Work those slutty pig holes! You're a worthless piece of trash! You fucking coked up cock slut! Squeeze those faggot titties!" He ordered the man. He did, hard, which sent me over the moon. I was squealing like the pig whore I was as I frantically worked the cock in my faggot pussy as JD fucked my throat as hard as he could. Finally the nerd fucking me unloaded into my cunt which sent JD over the edge, filling my mouth with a huge load.

"Fuck yea! Take those loads you faggot cumdump whore! You filthy fucking pig!" JD growled. "Your a disgusting dirty piece of trash. Jerk off bitch! Prove what a slutty cheap whore you are!"

I grabbed my aching cock and beat it furiously, shooting all over my chest as the two strangers finished depositing into my sperm holes. 

After I cleaned off the nerds ass and cum covered cock with my mouth, like a good pig, JD let me get dressed. He didn't let me go home, instead he took me back to his trailer. And as it was only 11 PM, and I still had coke, he put up an add on Craigslist, and four more guys came over and used me. 

Great fucking birthday!

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

• 3 weeks later...

I will have to say the first time. Although I have Loved all the times I have sucked, the first stands out because it was the first. When I finally got the nerve to go to his house and we were alone we got naked and I went down on it I head raced as I now had my first cock in my mouth. I found that he would let me suck his balls and nipples. Then a surprise he kissed me and I had not expected that. I was now so turned on with my first "queer" experience that I begged to take his load. He said OK and I sucked him until he shot his load. I swallowed it all and always do now unless they want to cover my face.

• Like 1

First cock in you're mouth is always the best memory that stays with you forever. the feeling to got the nerve and you're cocksucking desire is coming true is indescribable.

same thing with first time gloryholes for me, best memory ever when i did go there, bend on my knees and a anonymous cock was comming through the hole and sucking one after another. a dream that came true

• 2 weeks later...

A few favorites:
-Very first cock when I was 17. The sensation of his cock twitching and that warm load squirting on my tongue literally made my head spin. And heading home with a smile and the taste of cum in my mouth:)
-Young 18ish black guy - started to suck him and he almost instantly came, but just like a partial cum shot. I just kept on going and he came again, an enormous load. Don't know how is balls could have held all of it!
-Massage therapist hookup a few times - really hot, muscular, deep voiced Latino guy. Average dick, crazy long foreskin that would fill up with precum - fucking heaven!  I'd suck him and he'd always end by holding my jaw and pumping his load across my tongue.

On 2/16/2021 at 10:29 PM, pervinmt said:

One of my favourite cocksucking adventures was two days after my 30th birthday. 

It was a Friday night and I had scored some coke and took a trip down to the ABS. I picked one of the rooms around the corner at the end of the hall, snorted two fat lines and waited.

It wasn't long until a guy walked past my room. He was old, probably late 60's, with a long grey beard and long stringy hair. He was wearing dirty jeans and a sleeveless black Jack Daniel's T-shirt. I motioned for him to come in as I sunk to my knees. I undid his pants and pulled out his wrinkled cock. It was a decent size soft, and once I took it into my mouth, it grew to about 7 inches. The slight smell of piss and sweat really got me going and I sucked him like I was starving.

"Looks like I found me a little cock hungry slut. Are you a hungry little cock whore?" He asked.

"Ummm-humm." I mumbled around his dick. 

"Good, cause Daddy needs a hungry whore."

He grabbed my hair and pulled me off of his dick, slapping my face with it a few times as I looked up at him with pleading eyes and an open mouth, my tongue sticking out. 

"Strip!" He ordered me. "I want you naked boy!"

I scrambled out of my clothes, pulling some poppers out of my pocket, and knelt before him, vulnerable, with the door wide open. I felt humiliated, degraded, and my rock hard cock proved I was loving it. I needed to be treated nasty, and he wasn't disappointing me! He unsrewed the lid and made me take several big hits before he forced his cock back in my mouth and fucked my face. He turned me so I was sideways in the open door, so anybody passing by would get a full view of me being used like a dirty, cheap whore.

It wasn't long before another man walked by and stopped to watch the show. Jack Daniels turned my head so the new man could get a good view of my face as it was getting fucked. I looked at him and saw he was a heavy set bald man. He was stroking himself over his pants as he watched the action. 

"Do you want a piece of my whore?" JD asked the fat bald man. He just nodded. "Crawl over there slut and give the man some pleasure!" I was ordered. I crawled out into the hallway as the fat man undid his pants. I had to push my head under his belly to get to his cock, which was only about 5". I started sucking him, and another man walked around the corner. I couldn't get a look at him as I was buried in fatty's belly, but I could tell he was watching too.

The fat man must not have cum in a while, or had his cock sucked for a while either, because it wasn't long before he was shooting his load down my throat. After I had sucked out every drop of cum I could get, he pulled out and quickly did his pants up.

"Thank the nice man for the priviledge of swallowing his cum, you dirty slut!" JD demanded.

"Thank you for letting me swallow your load, Sir!" I said as the man smiled and walked away.

That's when I got a good look at the new guy. He was dressed in khaki shorts and a polo. He had thinning dark hair and a bit of a belly. He looked like he had been a jock in high school. He already had his dick out and was stroking it. It was a long, thin one, probably 8". As he walked up to me, JD gave me some more popper hits. Then ex-jock just grabbed me by my hair and started face fucking me. He wasn't gentle as he rammed my throat, causing me to gag a bit. 

"Fuck yea!" Said JD as he spit on my face. "Use that fucking whore! He's nothing but a trashy cumdump!" 

I groaned as I was further degraded by these strangers. JD reached around behind me and started pinching and pulling my nipples causing me to whine in pain as the ex-jock continued his pounding, forcing my face into his pubes as he forced me to deep throat his cock.

Finally, the ex-jock buried himself in me as he shook and exploded a huge load right down my throat, causing me to cough and choke as some of his cum ran out of my nose. As he pulled out of me he pushed me so I fell back on the floor, my face a slimy mess. I looked up at him and said, without being told, "Thank you for giving me your precious load, Sir!" JD and the ex-jock just laughed.

"You are a fucking pig, you whore!" Said the ex-jock as he spit in my face.

"Yes Sir. I am a filthy pig whore!" I agreed with him.

"Don't move!" JD ordered me. "I'll be right back." I just stayed on the floor in the hall as the two men walked away. Soon, JD returned with a Sharpie. He wrote on my chest, "CUMDUMP PIG WHORE!" In big letters. "Now, everyone can see exactly what you are!" 

I told JD I had some coke and wanted to do another couple of lines. He let me as he knew it was what was making me such a disgusting cum slut. I went back to sucking his cock until another man eventually came to the back hallway. He was a creepy looking guy, like a molester. But I dutifully sucked him off like the good whore I was.

Over the next hour or so, three more men came to the back. None of them were attractive at all, but I swallowed all their loads while JD continued to humiliate me. And I fucking LOVED every second of it.

When the last guy of the night showed up, JD decided it was time for something different. This guy was kinda nerdy, glasses, bald on top with dark curly hair around the sides. And he had the biggest cock of the night. JD decided he was going to fuck me. After sucking the guy to his full 9", JD had me do another bump, then had the guy sit on the chair. I grabbed the lube out of my pants, and lubed up his cock. After taking 6 long hits of poppers, I sat on his cock, facing out. I was so high he slid right into me, and my hole was grinding against his pubes. I rode his cock up and down as JD pulled my head down and started fucking my throat. I rode both of those cocks in my holes as JD talked dirty to me.

"Oh yea! Now you really are a fucking whore! A piece of shit cumdump faggot whore! Work those cocks bitch! Work those slutty pig holes! You're a worthless piece of trash! You fucking coked up cock slut! Squeeze those faggot titties!" He ordered the man. He did, hard, which sent me over the moon. I was squealing like the pig whore I was as I frantically worked the cock in my faggot pussy as JD fucked my throat as hard as he could. Finally the nerd fucking me unloaded into my cunt which sent JD over the edge, filling my mouth with a huge load.

"Fuck yea! Take those loads you faggot cumdump whore! You filthy fucking pig!" JD growled. "Your a disgusting dirty piece of trash. Jerk off bitch! Prove what a slutty cheap whore you are!"

I grabbed my aching cock and beat it furiously, shooting all over my chest as the two strangers finished depositing into my sperm holes. 

After I cleaned off the nerds ass and cum covered cock with my mouth, like a good pig, JD let me get dressed. He didn't let me go home, instead he took me back to his trailer. And as it was only 11 PM, and I still had coke, he put up an add on Craigslist, and four more guys came over and used me. 

Great fucking birthday!

I love bring used and abused as a cum whore too.I love being slapped and degraded and made yo do what is expected of me. Just reading your post made me hard ,thinking about kneeling eith cum sll over my face as people looking at me.

• Piggy 1

My fav is the time I was finally able to deepthroat a BBC. Had met up a couple times before, beautiful 10" thick cock, and got a little more than half way, but was always able to take him balls deep in my hole. Wanted very much to ATM him after balls deep also. Was so fucking hot to finally relax my throat enough for him to slide all the way in, his balls slapping against my chin. When catching my breath, encouraged him to throat fuck me, which he did, gladly, unloading another nice load deep in my throat. So fucking hot!!

• Upvote 1

Getting totally skull fucked by 57 year old man with skinny long cock I'm his truck. Chocked and gaged so much I loved it. Kept talking shit to me and telling me to suck it better. He busted all over my face and hair. 

• Like 1

Once, visiting a bathhouse in Chicago, there was a plexiglass wall with a gloryhole. From the gloryhole to the concrete floor, the plexiglass was gray and crusty with dried cum. I sucked off a hot DILF, then... a fat old Jabba the Hutt guy with a little fat cock. No one else would blow him, so he was really horny! He exploded in my mouth / all over my face, and I was licking cum off the crusty plexiglass wall and off the floor.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

So many good memories sucking cocks, even though sucking cock is not my most favorite thing to do being a CumDump.

Fun memory...10 years ago I was in Rome and was in a gay bar; fun place, dark, semi-crowded, stage for strippers, kind of a sketchy crowd. I was flirting with this tall and muscular guy. I thought he was interested, so I walked to the bathroom to see if he’d follow me. He did not. I went back to the bar and ignored him.

An hour later I decide to go up to him again. He looked at me, didn’t say anything, turned and walked to the bathroom. I followed him. He went into a stall. I followed, shut the door. He spoke no words. He pushed me to my knees. He unzipped and pulled out a beautiful long uncut cock, big black bushy pubic hair. I immediately opened my mouth to suck. He slapped my face. He pushed my face into his hairy groin, sweaty and manly smells. Then I opened my mouth and sucked on his beautiful cock as it grew in size and got hard as I was sucking. I worked diligently. It was amazing. I wanted to taste his cum. I worked on him for 5 or more minutes. Suddenly he pulled his cock from my mouth, zipped up his pants, stepped over me and walked out of the stall, leaving me on my knees. 

I walked back out to the bar, semi crowded. He was back at the bar with two other guys laughing/talking. Oh well I thought...asshole! A few minutes later he’s looking at me and motions for me to come over to him. I do. He takes my shoulders, positions me, my back to the bar, he’s infront of me, puts his hand on my head and forcibly pushes me down to the floor on my knees. He steps closer to the bar. Each one of his two friends is on each side, all standing tightly around me, so few people out in the bar notice I’m on the floor. Single-handily he unsnaps his jeans. I pull his zipper down and pull out his semi-hard cock. I immediately start sucking him. He gets hard. He’s forcing his cock in my mouth. Soon I feel him tensing up, then he blasts his cum in my throat. I tried to keep his cock in my mouth, milking all his cum. Quickly he pulls out and is stuffing his cock in his jeans. I hear them talking in Italian, laughing.

I’m waiting for him to give me room so I can stand up, but soon I realize they are tightly keeping me on the floor my back pressed to the bar. One of they other guy’s hands are under the bar unsnapping and unzipping his jeans. Another beautiful man’s cock comes out. He’s really very sweaty. I start sucking immediately. I can hear the music, the flashing lights of the stage, I see guys legs walking by; no one’s really paying any attention to what’s going on. I suck and suck the friend’s cock. He took a while, but he finally gave me his load in my throat. Soon he pulls out and zips up.

Now I turn to the third guy. Yep, he’s unzipping, again a good sized, hairy uncut sweaty cock. I devour it. He’s cums very quickly and I remember how the other two stood so still as they came in my mouth, the third guy jerks and shakes as he’s cuming in my mouth. Soon he’s done. Cock is put back in his jeans. I’m saited with three good tasty cum loads inside me. I still can’t stand up and I’m thinking, ok guys I’m done down here. Then they step away from the bar and I’m exposed on my knees on the floor in the bar. I stand up, and turn toward the bar. The three guys I just sucked off head to the door and leave.  My face still wet with my salvia and cum as I’m wiping it away and I order a drink, I get my money out. When the drink comes I hand the bills to the bartender. He smiles, waves off my money and says, in Italian accented English, “No, no, those boys you just blew, paid me to give you a drink and say...”Thanks American!” 

• Like 5

• 4 months later...

Of course, my first and while I hadn't perfected my skills, he said I was 'a natural born cocksucker'...3 weeks later, my nose hit his pubes and his balls hit my chin and I felt like a proper cocksucker.

I went to Key West on vacation in 1993.  Walking back from the bar, I see this hot Latino, shorts around his ankles, stroking the biggest cock I've ever seen.  Bold as I am, I offer my mouth and after kissing me, he pushes me down to my knees.  After 10 minutes, I had all of him in my mouth/throat.  My shorts were pulled down and a total of 3 guys fucked me.  Guys were jacking their cocks and shooting their loads on me.  I was amazed by the Latino's stamina, but on the upstroke, he grunted, shooting ropes of seed in my mouth.  Pulling me up, he told me I was the only guy who'd taken his 11" to the root.  

May he rest in peace, my dearest friend with benefits is someone I truly cherish, sweet Black man, 9.5" with generous foreskin.  I'd start by drinking his piss and he'd get hard in my mouth, giving me his sweet cum.  There's something else we got into, but even many pigs find it repulsive, so I won't reveal it here.

Guest Dauthisoul

My favorite is is simple. I was browsing Squirt, got sent a number and a cock pic, told to meet him at an Arby's bathroom if I wanted to taste dick. The dude was there, pumped my face till he came and just left. Never said a word. Was hot as fuck and I wish I could get that again!