Sauna reopens in Sydney - people are horny.

Ozpig

As restrictions eased here in Sydney the saunas crept back into life last week. I am generally not a sauna fan, more of a naked sex party, darkroom slut, but it has been a very dry period for my mancunt in these past few months, except for my regular Indian FB on Friday nights and a couple of other spasmodic fucks from regulars who have bred me on and off for a period of time. As usual on Friday night I went to my Indian FB's for the usual two doses of his black cock. I left and thought "fuck it sauna here I come." I decided I was not going to entertain the prissy, picky parade that wanders around for yonks - so I stripped down to my jockstrap and hit the glory holes first. I wasn't in there 2 minutes when a beautiful fat uncut cock came through - and boy did i chow down on that, it just felt wonderful to have anon cock in my mouth again. He blew a bucketload - and I savoured every drop running my tongue under his foreskin to make sure i got every last straw. I then hit the dark room, and again in no time a slim Asian man bent me over against the wall and gave me a lovely 5 minute plowing. No sooner had he added his jizz to my FB's a bearish type guy was straight in. 5 loads later I was back in the real world and the one I am used to again. Seems like plenty were just there to bust their nuts and people were fucking rampantly. I was watching one guy plow a younger guy with a condom on nearby me. When one of my tops had unloaded, he pulled out of the guy he was fucking, discarded the condom and walked over and entered me. I hope the frenetic pace keeps up as I am back there on Friday night and hoping the joint is still pumping....seed!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1