great writing, this is one of the best stories on here i have ever read.

I like conrad, and even simon.

But the attitude of Joshua is no one that I like, i have been there, lets hope that later in this story he really has a bump down to earth in the worst possible way

• Like 1

Part 11 - Trapped With Nowhere To Hide

By morning he felt worse for wear, confused and not sure where he was. He noticed the reminder on his phone about taking his medication, the tablets though still in his bedroom at home. He crept out of bed and dressed leaving quietly and not disturbing Simon from his sleep. Slipping out of the front doors and opening the gates he walked towards home, eyes darting in every direction expecting Joshua to jump out at the mere rustling of the trees or bushes. He opened the front door and listened for a while, he could clearly hear Charlie getting himself breakfast so he crept upstairs to his bedroom taking a tablet and putting the container in his pocket he thought to grab some clothes unaware his bedroom door was opening slowly, Joshua stood there looking at Conrad.

"There you are" Joshua said making Conrad jump out of his skin "I was worried about you baby".
Conrad stood frozen to the spot "I missed you Conrad and I know you missed me" Joshua said closing the door.
"What..." Conrad stumbled "what are you doing here?" he nervously asked stepping back.
Joshua smiled holding his hand out "I'm here for you Conrad, those people at the manor have poisoned you".
"Poisoned me?" Conrad asked finding himself staring in to Joshua's eyes that appeared full of love for him.
He moved closer "They are trying to break us apart Conrad filling you with lies deceiving you" Joshua soothingly spoke.
Conrad was drowning in depth of the eyes looking at him "They are?" he asked watching Joshua nod.
"Yes they have been seducing you there, teaching you bad things" Joshua said taking Conrad's hand "Charlie wants us together".
Conrad half smiled "He does?" he asked somehow knowing this was right and nodded "of course he does".
"You want this as well Conrad, your so alone without me" Joshua said stroking his arm "we need to be together".
Conrad sighed "Oh Josh that feels so nice" he said enchanted by his touch.
"Conrad, my poor Conrad" Joshua soothed his fears away "no one will ever dirty you again or touch you".
He smiled at Joshua "I was wrong to doubt you Josh" he said "you mean everything to me".
Joshua nodded "Of course I do Conrad" he said moving his hand along Conrad's arm "I will protect you take you away from the lies".

Joshua pulled Conrad close very tenderly kissing him delicately at first 'Just me, I am the only one that matters' he said then locking mouths they kissed deeply. Lost in Joshua's world Conrad slipped treacherously on the ice that was cracking quietly under him, Joshua wanted him and he wanted Joshua, he adored and a feeling of wanting to do anything to keep Joshua close. He wanted to be with him touch that body of his every day.

Joshua broke the kiss smiling lovingly "We should start our life together" he said stroking his face.
"Oh yes, I want to" Conrad captivated and completely seduced by his eyes and words that he wanted to hear.
He lovingly kissed Conrad again "Come with me Joshua" he said kissing his neck "be with me".
"Where to?" Conrad asked sighing and moaning lightly at the constant affection being thrown on him.
Joshua looked him in the eye "Newcastle, anywhere, far away from people who poison your mind".
Conrad nodded "Yes they are poisoning me against you" he said enjoying the warmth from Joshua's body.
"That's right Conrad" Joshua said kissing him tenderly "You and me together at last".
Conrad stared back at him "Yes" he replied feeling Joshua's lips touching his own kissing him again.
"I know you love me and need me Conrad" Joshua spoke stroking his face "get your wallet and lets go, just us".

Conrad opened his draw without a second thought retrieving his wallet and putting it in his other pocket, taking Joshua's hand they quietly crept down the stairs opening the front door. Charlie looked up from his breakfast thinking he heard the front door wondering if Joshua or Conrad was up, it he looked at the clock on the wall, still to early he thought. Felix walked in to the bedroom with coffee and saw only Simon sleeping in the bed and assumed Conrad was in the bathroom. Simon woke up and stretched and suddenly bolted upright.

"Where is he?" Simon asked jumping out of bed grabbing his clothes panicking.
"Bathroom" Felix suggested knocking on the door and looking in "No, I will check the cctv" he said.

Simon continued dressing whilst Felix ran out of the room and down to the office checking the footage. Jamal was coming out of his house and saw the door opening to number 8 and strode across the road noticing a dark haired guy who was looking sheepishly around holding Conrad's hand. Jamal smirked at their creeping around knowing that the other person must be this Joshua that Conrad was so taken with, he furrowed his eyebrows thinking that something didn't look right. Unusually Conrad acted and looked at him constantly as if seeking his approval and that he was doing the right thing.

"Conrad!" Jamal called out noticing the evil glare he got from Joshua.
"Morning Jam" Conrad said smiling "this is Josh" he said pulling Joshua back who was trying to get a move on.
Jamal looked strangely at them "What's the rush?" he asked looking at Conrad.
"Mind your own business" Joshua sharply replied squeezing Conrad's hand lightly pulling him.
Jamal shrugged his shoulders "You promised to let me do the acid testing today" he said looking at Conrad.
Conrad looked at him "I can't I am leaving to be with Josh" he replied.
"Be quiet!" Joshua said sternly yanking Conrad's arm.
Jamal chanced it and threw a word in that he hoped Conrad would react to "I think Jack wanted you to show me the acid test".
Conrad stopped and Joshua turned on Jamal "Piss off before I knock you out" he said puffing up his chest.

Jamal took a dislike to the way Joshua was treating his friend and stood up to him even though he could see Joshua could easily give him a real pasting. There was something not quite right about this and Jamal was about to open his mouth when the front door opened and Charlie stood there dressed in boxers and a t-shirt.

"Josh, Conrad?" Charlie said looking confused "where are you off to so early?" he asked.
Conrad looked at Charlie "Josh and I are going to live together" he said looking for Joshua's approval.
"Without your belongings?" he said "don't be so stupid Conrad and get back inside" Charlie said.
"Conrad has made his mind up to come and live with me, don't get in our way" Joshua said in mild anger at Charlie.
Conrad winced from the pain of his hand being squeezed tighter "Let go of me your hurting" he said to Joshua.
"Josh what is going on?" Charlie asked stepping out pulling Conrad's arm "let go of him".
Joshua turned looking angry "Conrad is coming to live with me" he said pushing Charlie away.
"The fuck is he" Charlie replied raising a fist "let him go or you get it".
Joshua sniggered "Should have raped you when I had the chance you are not better than Conrad" he let go of Conrad anger rising at being interrupted.

Jamal seized the opportunity and jumped on to Joshua's back trying to get him an strangle hold and down to his knees. Joshua leaned forward whilst Charlie pulled Conrad back away from him. Jamal held on being swung around then thrown over Joshua's shoulder landing on his back on the grass quickly followed by a hefty blow to his stomach winding him in pain. Joshua went to grab Conrad but Charlie pushed him back out of the way. Joshua flick punched Charlie in the neck sending his muscles into spasm falling to his knees gasping for air. Conrad stood looking at the scene his head clearing and seeing red when Joshua attacked his brother and friend. He flung himself at anger towards Joshua, quick as a flash his arms grabbed Conrad dragging him towards Conrad's car. Simon heard distant shouting and looked out of the window at the top of the staircase frozen and horrified at what he saw unfolding outside number 8. Yelling for Felix to call the police he bolted out of the manor running fast towards the house. Felix ran out after Simon on the phone making the call his adrenaline rushing and pushing him faster.

"Stop it Conrad" Joshua said watching Jamal begin to stand up "it's okay I have you" he said calmly "they don't want you to be happy".
Joshua picked Conrad's keys up and unlocked the car "We need to get you away from all these lies" he said.
Conrad struggled against him "You hit my brother" he said unable to break free from the tight hold Joshua had on him.
"They all loathe you Conrad, jealous of us" Joshua said hugging him harder "I don't, you know that".

Joshua held Conrad in a hug stepping back towards the car, using his hand he unlocked the car keeping a eye on Jamal who was back on his feet now helping Charlie who was just getting his breath back still struggling to breathe normally, Charlie tried to hold Jamal back but he went for Joshua again receiving a punch to the face with a horrid thumping sound that flattened Jamal out. Joshua turned angrily to Conrad opening the door and trying force him the back seat. Conrad struggled and managed to push Joshua over on to his back trying to punch him with all his might 'Is that the best you can do?' Joshua mocked overpowering Conrad and getting to his knees pulling Conrad with him and slipping his arm tight around Conrad's neck 'this is how you treat worthless sluts who don't appreciate what they have' he said flexing his bicep. Conrad's hands grabbed on to the arm trying to pull it away feeling the pressure around his neck intensifying. Felix now ran at break neck speed seeing things escalating and getting ahead of Simon, he stopped in front of Joshua and Conrad his face already starting to turn red and struggling to breath.

"Come any closer and I break this pretty neck" Joshua said strangely calm looking at Felix.
"Calm down" Felix said watching him carefully "don't do this, let Conrad breath" he said very calmly.
Joshua kissed Conrad's face "He is mine so go back to your pretty little house and leave us".
"You have no where to go, let Conrad go" Simon said catching his breath coming to a stop.

Conrad was held firm and his neck was starting to hurt from the pressure exerted by the muscle pressing against it. He looked up and saw Felix standing there clenching his fist wanting to get close but every shuffle of his feet closer caused more pain in his neck. Simon's voice echoed in his head he tried to look at him then gurgled gasping for air, everything seemed so distant and his hand could feel the large bicep cutting in to his neck tightening. Slowly he realised that what Joshua offered him was not going to bode well, at the blunt end of a second aggressive attack on him he was feeling used and betrayed and not loved. His hands fell away from the arm around his neck he just didn't seem to care anymore, he saw his life trapped in a loveless relationship with Joshua using him for his own means. He just wanted this to be over with, the pain to go away then he could be with Jack. His neck hurt, the tightness of the bicep compressing his airway making him feel drowsy. Harry was the only person who had fallen in love with him, he thought so sweetly of the cocky 19 year old seeing the punch then blocking his way along he pavement.

"Please Joshua you can have him just release the pressure around his neck" Simon said standing there panicking.
Conrad faintly saw Simon feeling the pressure ease in his neck "Take me away" he struggled to say.
Joshua smiled "See he wants me not any of you" he said releasing the pressure fully around Conrad's neck.
Conrad took a moment regaining control of his senses breathing heavily "I want to go with him" he said winking at Felix.
Felix nodded "Let's back off Simon and let them go" he said pulling Simon away and using this thumb to rub Simon's arm.

Joshua looked curiously at them still firmly holding on to Conrad watching them slowly move away. Charlie looked angrily at Joshua and went over to Jamal who was coming around dazed and confused by what he was doing on the damp grass looking up at Charlie and chuckling at him dressed in boxers then calling him Conrad. Joshua stood dragging Conrad back to his feet by his neck and moving towards the car. Cautiously Joshua watched them all 'back off' he demanded 'further' he said waiting until they complied. Joshua released Conrad's neck and moving his arm to hold him around the chest, Conrad wriggled and managing to turn and face him 'I love you Josh' Conrad said watching him smile then grunt in agony that showed across his face. Conrad used Felix's teaching and kneed him hard in the balls. Joshua crumpled to his knees, his arms clamped with incredible force around Conrad's waist pulling him down with him. Laying on top of Conrad his arms constricted crushing him against his chest 'If I can't have you no one can' he said viciously and in one last vain attempt to punish Conrad his arms constricted with incredible force around Conrad intent on breaking his back. Felix ran across seeing Conrad raining punches to Joshua's back crying in agonising pain. Felix placed his hands around the pressure points under the arms of Joshua hitting them dead on squeezing digging in deeply, the result caused his hands to release his hold of Conrad allowing him to swiftly land a punch on Joshua's face 'that's for my brother and friend' he cried watching Felix lift Joshua off with ease. Immediately Simon ran over to Conrad lifting him off the ground.

"It's over Conrad" Simon said holding him gently against his body.
Conrad pushed Simon away "Charlie, Jamal" he suddenly said panicking.
"They are bruised but okay" Simon said walking Conrad over to them sitting on the grass.

Felix was struggling to hold the demented animal in his hands, he was strong and aggressively pushed Felix back against the car with a loud thud then striking him in the stomach with his elbow winding him. Joshua darted forward making a beeline for Simon and Conrad. Jamal realised what was happening and went into rugby tackle mode running forward with Conrad yelling at him not to. Jamal bent over connecting his shoulder with Joshua's abdomen completely taking him, the speed of Jamal's attack forcing his body to fold over Jamal's shoulder, his feet rising off the ground with Jamal rearing up. Joshua's felt his body flying over his attacker and landing with a hard thud on his back. Jamal tumbled to the floor holding his shoulder. Felix back on his feet ran over pushing Joshua on to his stomach pinning his arms behind his back and holding him still.

Simon looked at him "What on earth was you thinking coming back here?" he asked.
"Josh was inside the house waiting for me " Conrad said looking around.
Simon steered him away from looking at Joshua "You broke up Conrad he doesn't love you any more".
"He wanted to take me away, told me you were all lying and poisoning me" Conrad said looking confused".
"Shh" Simon said comforting him "Joshua lied to you, he has got in your head Conrad".
Conrad remained quite for a moment "My tablets" he suddenly said "I need to take my tablet".
"Yes when we get back to the manor" Simon replied "is that why you went home?" he asked.
Conrad nodded "Yes" he replied "I never thought he would be there".

Two police cars and several neighbours had now appeared watching, fortunately his parents had gone to the Australian embassy early so they didn't see the event unfolding. Jamal had a bloody face that Charlie was trying to clean up. Simon and Felix explained what had transpired and offered to provide the cctv footage from the Saturday night stacking up the evidence against Joshua. An ambulance arrived on the scene and checked over Conrad who was beginning to bruise around his lower back from the incredible force Joshua had used on him. They checked Jamal for concussion and his shoulder which appeared to be okay. Charlie was okay now he was over the spasms in his neck and breathing normally with the help of oxygen. One of the police officers came out of the car and spoke to his duty commander, they seemed to spend a long time talking in the car looking at something and talking on their radios whilst another officer had Joshua restrained in handcuffs.

"Why are they talking in the car?" Charlie asked "why can't they just arrest him?" he said looking at Simon.
"I am not sure Charlie" Simon replied, watching them now exiting the car and walking towards Joshua.
The senior officer approached him "Gary Stevens?" he asked waiting "Are you Gary Stevens?" he asked again.
Joshua smirked "There is warrant for your arrest by West Yorkshire police" the senior officer informed him.
"I'm confused" Conrad said standing there "who is he?" he asked the other officer.
"Gary Stevens, he is wanted for extortion, sexual abuse and stalking and using stolen ID, to name a few" the officer said.
The officer looked at Conrad "You had a very lucky escape young man" he said "he has already wrecked two peoples lives".
They hauled Joshua towards the car who gave an evil grin to Conrad "You are mine" he sneered "remember that as I will find you".
"He is one nasty person" Jamal said with a bruised and bloodied face.
Simon hung up his phone and walked towards them "Adam is flying in Conrad" he said.
Conrad nodded "Guys come up to the manor with us" Simon said to Charlie and Jamal.
Charlie looked at his watch "I am suppose to be back at naval training" he said.
"Felix" Simon called to him "Charlie needs to go back to training you still have contacts to arrange it?".
"Certainly Simon, are you at Collingwood?" he asked Charlie who nodded "I know the commanding officer".
Simon walked over to Jamal "I know we had a bad start but dam you earnt some respect from us" he said.
"Thank you Jamal" Felix said hanging up his phone and using his name for the first time.
"I'm Charlie his twin brother" Charlie said holding his hand out to Jamal.
"Jamal or Jam as most people call me, nice to finally meet you Charlie" Jamal said shaking his hand.

Simon suggested Jamal help Charlie with his things and bring him up to the manor. Along with Felix they took a rather shaken Conrad back to the manor. Charlie collected his bags and walked back down the stairs to where Jamal stood patiently waiting.

"Thanks" Charlie said still unnerved a little and shaking "for being here to help Con" he said.
Jamal shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing "He is becoming a friend and friends do that" he replied.
"How did I miss this?" Charlie asked "I spent every day with Joshua for the last few months".
"Conrad acted strange Friday night talking about him" Jamal said "like he wasn't all there, you know sort of dreamy and gone".
"Really, thank you Jam" Charlie said looking at him "what about you, are you alright?" he asked.
Jamal nodded "Yeah nothing like a good rugby tackle to bring them down" he chuckled.
Charlie smiled "You certainly moved quickly and hit him with some force" he said giving a bag to Jamal.
"Adrenaline rush" Jamal said grinning "had to expel it somehow".

Jamal made a second friend in Hibiscus Drive walking up to the manor with Charlie who still had no idea how he was going get back to naval base before 10am having missed the train at 8am.

Felix walked in to the lounge carrying warm drinks for everyone "You okay Charlie?" Simon asked.
"Yes I'm fine" Charlie replied "a little shocked at Josh or Gary whoever he is".
Conrad came in to the room shrouded in a warm dressing gown "Con" Charlie said rushing over to him.
"He really had me Charlie" Conrad said shaking his head "you better get off to training" he said smiling.
"Are you sure? I can stay with you" Charlie offered hugging him.
"I'm sure Charlie, we can speak tonight" Conrad said reassuring him "not a word to mum and dad".
Charlie looked at Conrad "Alright, but if they ask I will say he went a bit crazy".

They were interrupted by the sound of a helicopter coming in to land down the garden, Jamal rushed over to the window with Charlie and boasted that he cut the grass there and Conrad made him doing it with shears. Charlie looked a little perplexed at first until Jamal said he would tell him why some other time. The tall handsome figure of Adam ran across the lawn up to the house rushing in and stopping seeing the group of people there and Conrad's twin brother.

"Thank you Adam" Simon called out to him.
Adam spotted Conrad and went over hugging him "Come on let's go and talk" he said.
Conrad left with Adam "That is Adam he went through a similar situation" Simon explained to the lads.
Felix arrived back in to the room "Are you ready Charlie?" he asked.
Charlie nodded "Hope you have a fast car" he joked.
Felix smiled "Better than that" he said nodding to the helicopter.
"Can I go with him?" Jamal asked looking overly excited, Felix looked at Simon who nodded.
"Yes" Felix said then turned to Simon "Back in 40 minutes" and with that the three of them disappeared.

Adam sat on the bed in Simon's room with Conrad in his arms, having gone through hours of therapy after his own situation he knew the importance of getting Conrad's head thinking straight quickly, most the conversation was around Jack since that seemed to have most the triggers that Conrad could connect to sensibly. Simon walked in and sat on the bed 'Conrad I think you need to see the footage from Saturday night' he suggested. The three of them went down to Simon's office and watched the events unfolding. The stark reminder seeing Joshua treating him that way hit home and he could see there was no love, a controlling freak that when he saw the footage of him laying on the bed smiling without a care in the world sent shivers of hatred down his spine. The helicopter returned nearly an hour later after Felix agreed from Jamal's persistent nagging to go on a quick sightseeing trip, he got permission to fly over the Isle of Wight and along the Solent before turning in land back to Hibiscus manor. Adam kissed Conrad on the head knowing he had to leave and get back to London.

"I will take you away in a couple of weeks Conrad" Adam said hugging him again.
Conrad smiled "I would like that".
Simon nodded "God knows he needs a break after the last few months, use the villa in Sardinia".
Adam raised an eyebrow looking at Simon "Seriously?" he asked in a surprised voice "thank you Simon".
"And you call me no matter what time Conrad" Adam said looking at him.
Adam looked a Simon "I have a couple of weeks off in two weeks time" he said.
"Leave it with me Adam" Simon said kissing him on the cheek "thank you for coming".

Adam walked out bumping in to Jamal who was keen to get back to see Conrad. A fleeting glance and a nod was all but it was enough to cause Adam to look turn his head and smile at the back of Jamal checking his arse out. He was to busy to even really notice the look Adam gave him and headed straight over to Conrad sitting next to him. Adam climbed in to the helicopter and sent a text to Moham instructing him to give Harry some time off. Moham walked with his valet to the limousine waiting for Harry to sort his bags out. It was timed perfectly since Harry had confessed on the flight back from New York that he was feeling a little exhausted. Moham dropped Harry off at his flat insisting that he took some time off to recharge his batteries. Reluctantly he agreed and the more he thought about it the more the idea was growing on him. Chilling out in Sardinia sounded perfect especially with Adam to talk to and at a private villa.

Jamal spent every day and evening with Conrad talking a lot about gardening and Jack since Simon asked him to keep on those specific subjects that Conrad could easily relate to. Each day Conrad returned to a sense of normality, Charlie came home at the weekend and with Conrad they set off to the airport to see their parents off. The sale of the house was all done and now belonged to Conrad. They both promised to fly over to see them in the summer when they had got settled in. Returning home seemed strange, only a few photos of them as a family along the staircase served as a reminder. Simon knocked on the door knowing how hard it must have been for both of them and insisted they come to the manor for dinner and stay over if they wanted. During dinner Charlie confessed he was unsure about him moving to Australia, he couldn't face leaving his long term girlfriend Serena or Conrad and had discussed it with his parents a few days earlier. He was told to make his own decision and they would be happy with what ever he decided, Charlie had practically decided since he loved Serena and wanted to settle down with her. Charlie stayed over for the first time at the manor in one of the guest bedrooms. Conrad slipped in to Simon's room who was sitting up in bed reading.

"How are you feeling?" Simon asked watching him get naked and slip in to bed with him.
Conrad sighed "Okay I think, never thought this day would come" he said sounding fed up.
"Your not fooling me what is it?" Simon asked putting his book down.
Conrad looked at him "I may have done something bad" he confessed pausing "to Jamal".
"You been fighting again?" Simon asked chuckling.
"No" Conrad smiled "the Friday night before you know he got me high on weed then fucked me" he said "twice".
Simon laughed "Didn't take you long to go there" he replied "did he force you to smoke it?" he asked.
Conrad looked at him "Maybe a little but I didn't protest, he breathed it into me".
"Oh shotgun kiss" Simon smiled "I use to do that gets your extremely high" he said chuckling.
Conrad looked shocked then laughed "I'm not hooked on it and didn't really know what I was doing".
Simon was chuckling away happily "So what then?" he asked "you sort of smoked a joint, big deal".
"No that wasn't it" Conrad said his expression changing "I fucked Jamal and banged a load in him".
Simon raised an eyebrow "Ah, when did you start your medication?" he asked.
Conrad shook his head in embarrassment "Saturday morning" he confessed.
Simon looked at him "You are a devious little man" he said smiling and kissing him.
"How can you say that?" Conrad asked "don't you know what it could mean?".
"Oh yes" Simon replied "your no better than me now" he laughed "don't worry I am sure it is okay".
Conrad slapped Simon hard on his chest and straddled across him "I am so angry with you right now".
Simon laughed "You have double standards Conrad" he said "so did you enjoy it though fucking him?".
Conrad smiled "Yes, not because of that" he replied "I got so turned on fucking a guy".
Conrad reached behind sliding his hand towards Simon's arse "I think I found a new meaning to sex".
"Oh no!" Simon chuckled grabbing his hand "no way, you are my guilty pleasure to fuck".
Conrad kissed his chest moving up to his face "Is that so?" he asked teasing his lips.
Simon pushed a finger in to Conrad's arse feeling his body react "The dynamic of us is fine as it is".

He only managed to get the last word out of his mouth before Conrad kissed him hard. Simon had the upper hand pulling his finger out and reaching for his already throbbing cock he moved it towards Conrad's arse. Rubbing it against the crack until a trickle of precum escaped reducing the friction and gliding up towards the prize, Simon moaned feeling the head of his cock being enveloped by that sweet hole. Conrad moaned and wriggled his arse feeling the shaft pushing his hole apart even more, the head easing it's way further inside. Conrad looked down at Simon and breathed deeply allowing his arse to fall gently downwards all the way, gasping the deeper it went until he sat up fully impaled. Simon reached up and ran his hands across Conrad's chest and stomach, finally clasping him just above the hips coercing Conrad to ride him. Slowly and with an admiring affection Conrad ground his hips whilst Simon pushed up and down gently, their bodies connecting moving as one, short gasps of pleasure escaping Conrad's lips. Conrad rolled his head back feeling every movement Simon made under him, the calmness and peace that reigned between them allowing them both to enjoy the sensuality and closeness. Conrad felt an overwhelming sense of security within a place and person he could trust and be safe with. Their eyes engaging through the depth of their connection was enough to stir Simon's body in to orgasm. Conrad felt Simon's cock almost expand and get even harder inside him. His hips pushed up rising off the bed getting deeper inside, at the same time his hands pulled Conrad down feeling the jolts of Simon's cock and the warming sensation entering his body. He closed his eyes rolling his head back pushing down harder feeling his own cock bouncing up and down in excitement spewing it's load all over Simon's chest and stomach. His hips pushed up higher throwing Conrad forward their mouths meeting in one long sensual kiss.

Conrad laid in his arms the exhilaration running through his body, a feeling he once felt with Joshua but very lacking in their last encounter. He felt Joshua had rejected him and just wanted to use him, a feeling that hurt inside having given him so much affection. He wondered if this was how Harry felt, Harry he thought to himself feeling his cock stirring again imagining fucking and looking in to his eyes.

"Someone feels horny again" Simon said stroking his back.
Conrad leaned up "I was thinking of Harry wondering what it would be like to fuck him".
Simon slapped his arse "You top someone once and now you want to keep going" he said chuckling.
Conrad rolled on to his back laying next to Simon "What do I do about Jamal?" he asked.
"Nothing" Simon replied "partly his fault for getting you stoned unless you intended to get him".
"Not at all" Conrad said stroking Simon's leg "sex was not even on the cards, it just happened".
Simon smiled and looked at him "Public school boys don't know how to say no" he said surprising Conrad.
"What is that suppose to mean?" Conrad asked stroking Simon's balls.
"Exactly that" Simon replied "randy buggars the lot of them" he said moaning softly.
Conrad tugged at his ball sack gently "Is that from experience of guessing?" he asked.
"Experience" Simon chuckled "hell I fucked some cute guys at school in my last year".
Conrad rolled on to his back smiling "You are full of surprises" he said.
Simon leaned over and kissed Conrad "No, just full of cum and I need to fuck you again".
Conrad rolled his eyes "Go on then" he said smiling at Simon slipping on top of him.
Conrad stopped Simon before he penetrated him again "Is this classified as overtime?" he asked jokingly.
Simon shook his head laughing "Dam Conrad" he said kissing him "so much of Jack has rubbed off on you".
Hearing those words brought a surge of emotion up in Conrad "I feel like I am replacing him" he said.
"Almost" Simon said kissing him on the neck "now shut up and let me breed you, you talk way too much".

Conrad clawed at Simon's arse pulling him in.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

Part 12 - The Jamal Effect

Jamal turned out to be a tower of strength for Conrad over the days that followed. For March the weather was unusually warm and almost skipping spring and straight in to summer, spending the days out in the gardens working and hiding from Simon when he came out to check on them. Neither of them spoke about that Friday night afraid of what the other would think, or just pure embarrassment and a subject best left along. Jamal now thinking he was totally gay after giving up his arse, he had only done it the once in school just before leaving after attending the end of term party. Letting Conrad fuck him that night had really left him quandary, yes he sort of fancied Conrad in a way but loved how close their friendship was beginning to evolve, god knows he needed a close friend in this out of the way place. Conrad had a veil of guilt shadowing him and kept a close eye on Jamal for any sign of him falling sick, he felt some relief with each day that Jamal acted quite normally. Conrad had no way of knowing that Jamal asked Simon about the tablet bottle that Conrad had on him that Saturday morning, it was only after his persistence that Simon said he would not need to be concerned unless he had sex with Conrad. After a long conversation Simon handed Jamal a bottle of tablets he kept and told him to start taking them immediately. He never blamed Conrad but it struck home how dangerous his own actions had been getting them both high. The headache and nausea he suffered the first few days were depressing until they started easing off with his body adjusting to the potent chemicals in his blood stream.

Sitting close to each other in the greenhouse it dawned on Conrad that he didn't actually know how old Jamal was, he naturally assumed from his looks he had just turned 20 and was shocked when he finally found out he was in fact 23. He loved teaching Jamal about horticulture using many of the same teachings he learnt from Jack when he started out. Often Jamal would sit there and sneakily glance at Conrad and smile, frequently he thought that moving here may not be that bad after all. The time they spent together made Jamal love him so much as a friend. When Jamal wasn't watching Conrad he would glance looking at Jamal and the fading bruise on his face that still sent a shiver up his spine, it served as a reminder that he wanted to forget. He was spurred on by the interest Jamal was showing starting to show in horticulture, the promise to show him how to take acid tests in the soil around the garden ended in one massive dirt fight with Felix having to come down and intervene. Both Conrad and Jamal stood in fits of laughter their faces and hair caked in mud, Felix giving them a good telling off finding it funny he tried not to show it, instead marching them up to the house to clean using the shower off the utility room. Beth walked in with two bathrobes and stood looking at them shaking her head, their clothes we through and dirty their hair and faces covered in mud, she had never seen such a sight.

"Just make sure you clean the shower when you have finished" Beth said putting the robes down.
Conrad chuckled "We will, sorry Beth" he replied as she stood there "we can manage now".
Beth smiled "Clothes, take them off and I will put them in the wash" she said holding her hand out.
They stripped down to their underwear "For god's sake you think I haven't seen cock before" Beth said.
Covering their modesty they handed over the underwear "I will make you coffee" she said closing the door.
Jamal chuckled and pushed Conrad in to the shower "You go first I will wait" he said.
Conrad turned and grabbed Jamal pulling him "Don't want to waste water" he replied laughing.
Jamal tired to hide his growing erection "What do you think you are doing?" he asked embarrassingly.
"Showering" Conrad replied turning on the water "you got me in to this mess" he laughed.

Jamal was almost afraid to touch him after the events with Joshua, his cock was thinking along different line and he didn't know how Conrad would react if he tried to fuck him. He couldn't contain the erection with his hand anymore thinking back to that Friday night in the bushes wondering if Conrad even remembered anything since neither of them spoke about it. What made things worse was Jamal actually enjoyed having sex with him, he wanted so much to feel his body. He remembered the feeling in his body from touching Conrad that night, like a sense of pure freedom and naturalness engulfed him. He tried to hold tight and not give in to temptation.

"I cant' shower with you" Jamal finally said "I mean I want to but this isn't right".
Conrad turned seeing his cock standing fully erect then looking him in the eye "What is that?".
Jamal put his hand over his cock "Crazy isn't it" he simply said "that night I took advantage of you".
"Right" Conrad replied going quiet for a second "I don't want to ruin what we have".
Jamal nodded and watched Conrad pick a clump of mud out of his hair "Get cleaned up" Conrad said.

They showered bumping in to each other frequently and giggling trying to get under the water, washing each others back and hair to make sure all the mud was off. Conrad now covering his modesty getting erect from Jamal's hands touching his body softly. Jamal unaware of the soft moans he was making glanced down at Conrad's arse cheek noticing just a faint red mark now where Joshua had struck him aggressively with the belt. Not one to be emotional he couldn't stop his eyes welling up and feeling so sorry for Conrad and what he had been through. Jamal had never made real friends just associates, now though he loved being around Conrad, he liked the closeness they now seemed to share. Jamal wrapped his arms around Conrad unable to fight off that little bit of pity and sorrow he felt for him. Conrad stood still feeling the arms holding him the firmness of the Jamal's cock pressed against his left arse cheek, he slowly leaned his head back against Jamal's neck and shoulder. It was a hold of comfort and healing touch assuring him he was not alone. Like a magical touch that pulled all the badness Joshua had done flowed out, clearing his head freeing him from turmoil he finally broke. Wanting to fall to his knees and sob hard but the arms held him closer, his body slowly releasing oxytocin in to his blood stream. The endorphin rushing around with every sob easing the physical and emotional pain sending his body in to a numb state. Jamal could feel every sob passing from Conrad in to his own body, the soul destroying sobs getting inside him and shedding tears of his own in sadness for him. Simon sat in his office switching through the security cameras sitting up in his chair seeing the scene in the utility shower room. He was about to go running before realising that Jamal seemed to have everything under control. He called to Felix and told Beth and him not to go in to the shower room until they came out. Simon turned the camera off leaving them with some privacy.

The oxytocin moved through his body with more of the chemical being released and filling him with a sense of calm. Conrad's hands went up holding on to Jamal's arms, his body slowly easing with the sobs. Jamal held on to him and Conrad reached over and turned the shower off feeling the arms releasing around his body. Conrad said nothing and reached for a towels passing one to Jamal, he stepped out of the shower drying his face and hair watching Conrad rubbing his face and seeing his red eyes. Jamal held out his hand and helped Conrad out of the shower standing face to face he put his arms around Conrad's wet body and hugged him.

Conrad smiled "You still got a hardon" he said.
"Can't help it" Jamal replied stroking his back "you feel better?" he asked.
Conrad nodded "Yes" he quietly replied "I needed this so much Jam, thank you for being here. It means so much to me".
Jamal kissed his head "How you haven't exploded by now I don't know" he said hugging him.
Conrad moved his head and looked at Jamal "Thank you" he said looking him in the eye.
Jamal stared back drawing closer to Conrad he kissed him in the lips "My oik" he chuckled.
Conrad kissed him on the lips back and pulled away "You haven't called me that for ages" he exclaimed.

Jamal chuckled with his hand absent minded stroking Conrad's face, the friendship momentarily forgotten about. Their mouths crashing against each other kissing madly, knees buckling falling to the tiled floor clutching at each other. Conrad thinking he was going to fuck Jamal again soon found himself on his stomach against the cool tiles with Jamal on top of him kissing his back inching lower down and slipping his tongue between his arse cheeks dribbling saliva over Conrad's hole. His kisses moving up along his back then over his shoulders and neck finally finding Conrad's mouth and simultaneously moving his cock in to position and pushing gently, teasing and waiting for the hole to give. Lips locked together Jamal pushed his tongue deep in to Conrad's mouth stimulating him and teasing the muscles around his hole allowing Jamal's cock to penetrate him slowly. Deeper it sank inside and Conrad grabbed on to Jamal's arms, his hands wriggling up to the wrists then finally closing around Jamal's hands holding them tightly. The tender and slowness of his hips moving over Conrad's arse giving a pleasure neither had felt before. A force at work keeping their mouths together which had a calming effect over Conrad relaxing his body. Jamal was already close to orgasm having sustained an erection for nearly twenty minutes in the shower and now inside Conrad, he tried to retain composure moving as slow as he could, the arse lovingly holding his cock wanting more. Despite Jamal's fight to contain his cock, his hips increased in velocity slowly and Jamal couldn't even get to full on fucking before clenching his arse tight feeling the power of his seed moving. Breaking the kiss his hands tightening against Conrad's he groaned and moaned, his body shuddering feeling his cum spurting out from his cock. Conrad's arse pushed up off the tiled floor, raising his head in to the nook of Jamal's neck. The sensation of Jamal's orgasm travelled in to his own body, desperately wanting to rub his load out from his aching balls then residing to having to wait and left Jamal enjoy his moment. Their hands held firmly resting his body back on the cool tiles, Jamal's arse still clenching down and grinding his cock, slowly petering out until he stopped moving.

Jamal coming back to his senses having blown his load released Conrad's hands "God I'm sorry" he said.
Conrad turned his head and kissed him "Don't make a habit of it" he said smiling.
Jamal smirked "You are turning me gay" he said slowly pulling his cock out.
Conrad sat up "You mean your not gay?" he asked looking at him weirdly.
Jamal sat down leaning against the wall "No, well I wasn't" he replied "it looks like for you I am" he chuckled.
Conrad grabbed the towel and wiped his damp face "You need to stop smoking weed" he laughed.
Jamal nodded "I know" he replied "got me in to all sorts of trouble in the bushes" he said.
Conrad stood up "Oh, you remember?" he asked.
Jamal stood up "You gave me a sore arse" he said "fuck knows how you got me to take it".
"Oh" Conrad replied feeling extremely embarrassed "you were not making much sense and stoned" he said.
Jamal looked at him "As long as you don't feel guilty about what you did" he exclaimed looking away.
Conrad shuffled uncomfortably "I didn't mean to but the weed and all" he tried to explain.
Jamal kissed him "I know, figured you didn't mean to but it's done" he replied.
"Are we talking about the same thing?" Conrad nervously asked stepping back a little.
Jamal nodded "I saw the tablets in your pocket Saturday, Simon explained what they were for" he said.
"Oh fuck Jamal" Conrad said sitting on the floor leaning against the wall holding his knees.
Jamal sat next to him "Simon gave me some blue tablets to take for a few weeks said it might stop it".
"I never meant to do it" Conrad said looking even more upset.
Jamal smiled and put his arm around him "I know" he confirmed "you still are my friend right?".
Conrad looked at him and smiled "I suppose I have to be now".
Jamal French kissed him for several minutes "Better stop or I will do you again" he said teasing him.
Conrad stood up "So much for not being gay then" he chuckled putting on a robe.
Jamal put his robe on "Oh I don't know, you have become a weakness in my armour" he winked.
Conrad was about to the open the door then turned to Jamal "You won't go all crazy on me will you?".
Jamal chuckled "No, I love being your friend" he said pulling the door open "and fucking you. Well that is a nice bonus to have".

Sitting down at the table and drinking coffee that Beth had made them, Simon casually walked in and saw an immediate change in Conrad. It was like having the young lad back all over again, no demons, no dark secrets, Conrad was just himself. Jamal still had a fading bruise on his face and it was evident that the two lads looked closer than ever. Jamal gave a knowing nod to Simon that confirmed Conrad and he had spoken about the Friday night episode. He sat down at the table and joined them for coffee whilst Beth put their clothes from the washing machine in to the dryer. She returned putting a bottle of cleaning fluid and two clothes on the table.

"Oops" Conrad said giggling "sorry Beth we will do it in a minute" he said.
Beth stood there hands on hips "You better or there will be no lunch for you both".
Simon laughed "Then after lunch you can clean your muddy prints off the terrace as well" he said.
Conrad put on his puppy eyes looking at Simon "No" Simon said "both of you will have to clean it up".
Jamal shook his head at Conrad "Of course we will Simon" he said.
Conrad made a face "Of course we will Simon" he mocked trying to put on Jamal's voice "creep".
Simon laughed so hard he nearly fell off his chair "You go and start cleaning" he said to Conrad.
"Sit back down Jamal" Simon said after he stood to go and help Conrad "So he know?" he asked.
"Yes" Jamal replied "he had a massive breakdown, not over that, I think it was Joshua and I mean a heart wrenching one Simon".
Simon nodded "It was probably what he needed" he replied "and everything all right with you?".
"Mostly" Jamal said "few days to get over the side effects. Do you think it worked?" he asked.
"No telling just yet it takes a few weeks to know if your clear" Simon said patting his hand.
Jamal nodded "I need to stop smoking weed" he admitted "and I'm sorry for getting Conrad high".
Simon chuckled "Next time you might not be so lucky if you have dodged it this time" he said.
There was a pause between them "You serious about this horticulture thing?" Simon asked.
"Yeah, it is very interesting although never got around to the acid test this morning" Jamal replied smiling.
Simon nodded "I wonder why..." he laughed "you want a job here helping Conrad?" he asked.
Jamal looked over at him "I need someone to do maintenance things around the grounds as well" Simon added.
"Sure" Jamal replied "if you stop strip searching me in mornings" he laughed.
Simon grinned "Dam, best part of the day watching you strip down" he said bursting into laughter.
"You can look but not touch" Jamal said grinning "thanks Simon, I would like to work here with Conrad".
"Good" Simon replied "we can sort salary out later and I will back pay you a couple of weeks".
Jamal looked over at Simon "Why are you doing this, I mean with the hiv thing and now a job?" he asked.
Simon smiled "You protected Conrad and have been there for him. He would be lost without you".
"Get a move on" Conrad shouted from the utility room "I didn't make all the mess".
Jamal stood up "Better go help him clean up our mess" he said.
Simon stood "Now your on the payroll yes you should" he said "have dinner with us tonight?" he asked Jamal.
"Who me?" Jamal asked looking surprised, Simon nodded "cool yeah thanks" he replied darting off.
Felix walked over "Soft stupid old man" he said to Simon chuckling "good move though, he is a solid rock for Conrad".
Simon smiled "Jack would have been impressed with Jamal's action" he said fondly.
Felix chuckled "I think Jack would have had him bent over in the greenhouse wrecking his arse all day" he said.
"That as well" Simon said laughing "Jamal took quite a hammering protecting Conrad and that we should never forget".

Beth stood over them watching them clean and pointing out anything they missed finding it amusing, she had also taken a big like to Conrad who brought much sparkle back to the manor since Jack. Happy with their work she left them to finish off cleaning the floor whilst she prepared their lunch, Beth had also offered to go to Conrad's house once a week to keep it clean. Simon smiled reading his message from Adam telling him he was coming down on Friday and would stay overnight with him before Conrad and he left for the villa in Sardinia. Conrad and Jamal appeared smelling like cleaning fluid and Beth fussed over them at lunch. Simon sat down on one of those rare occasions and had lunch with the lads. Clearing their plates quickly Conrad and Jamal hadn't realised how hungry they were and sat there satisfied chatting whilst Simon finished his lunch putting his fork down on the plate.

"So Conrad" Simon said "Jamal is going to work with you around the gardens and grounds to help you out".
Conrad nodded "Brilliant" he replied enthusiastically "I don't know how Jack managed on his own".
Simon laughed "He didn't, he had you helping him all those years" he reminded him.
"Oh yeah of course" Conrad chuckled "I want to go and see him" he said out of the blue.
"Today?" Simon asked looking at him, Conrad nodded "Felix can take you" he said.
Conrad looked at Jamal "I was hoping Jam might come with me" he said and Jamal nodded.
"Of course" Simon replied "Felix will drive you both there".
"We can walk it is not that far" Conrad protested.
"No" Simon said abruptly "sorry, it is best if Felix goes with you" he said with adamant tone.
"Felix is taking us Conrad" Jamal said putting an end to his argument.
Simon stood up "Shall we go and find some flowers for him?" he suggested.
Conrad stood up and hugged Simon "I know just the ones" he said putting his clean dry clothes on.

They spent a few minutes picking some hibiscus flowers from the greenhouse and Felix brought the limousine round to the front of the manor. Felix walked a few steps behind Conrad and Jamal who were holding hands, Conrad took him to the grave removing the dead flowers he put the fresh ones down and stood up taking Jamal's hand again 'I brought someone to meet you Jack, this is my new friend Jam'. Conrad looked at Jamal with a tear running down his cheek 'So much happened and sadly you was right about Joshua. I don't know how you saw it but I am glad you did otherwise who knows where I would be now. Simon is looking after me in fact he won't let me out of his or Felix's sight at the moment.' Conrad looked at Jamal putting his arm around his shoulder 'I am going away with Adam for a couple of weeks to Sardinia to rest up, god knows I need get away. You didn't help by leaving me and I can't help thinking that in some way you brought Jam here in to my life.' Conrad wiped his eyes 'I am going to teach him everything you taught me and together we are going to look after the manor's gardens and drive just like always.' Jamal hugged him tighter and bent over to lay a flower next to the ones Conrad had placed 'I will come back next month Jack, I miss you so much, can't wait to see you again.' Conrad sniffed and cuddled Jamal for a moment then Felix walked up and laid a flower, he kissed his finger and placed it on the tombstone then patted it. The drive back was quiet and Jamal had seen a side to Conrad he never really imagined, understanding clearly how very close the two of them had been as friends. What he saw now was a very subdued and devastated Conrad, it was like Jack's death had ripped part of Conrad's soul out.

Felix stopped the limousine outside Jamal's home so he could clean himself up properly and change for dinner, he parked up outside Conrad's home and followed him around holding clothes that Conrad felt he would need. Never loosing sight of him and constantly on alert then driving Conrad back to the manor. Jamal showered and started getting dressed, he looked in the draw at the bottle of tablets knowing it was time to take one. Tipping a tablet in to his hand he looked at the small blue tablet he was holding. Laughing in his head thinking it was a tablet to stop him being gay, he made a rash decision and replaced the tablet hiding the bottle deep in his draw. He swallowed hard realising he may regret not taking it, his hand on the draw wondering why he was screwing with himself. The forbidden fruit of male sex in his father's religion was playing on his mind, the temptation though was what made it all the more sweet. He thought of Conrad who had got to know him more than anyone else in the last few years, Charlie who he had got on so well with during their short meeting. Jamal sat on the bed doing his shirt up and looking at the draw, eventually raising his hand he slowly closed the draw. He knew the risk he was running turning his back on the one thing that could protect him, so what he thought, if Conrad did it then at least he always have a part of him. Conrad walked in to his bedroom at the manor and noticed immediately that the wardrobe was gone replaced by a more modern sleek one with sliding doors in a different position in the room. He shook his head, Simon, he thought smiling undressing and heading to the shower. By the time he was dry and half dressed there was a soft knock at the door and Jamal walked in.

"So this is where you are hiding?" Jamal asked walking in seeing Conrad looking at the wardrobe half dressed.
Conrad looked at Jamal's reflection in the mirror "This is where it started that Saturday" he said.
Jamal stood quietly looking at him "Simon changed the wardrobe" Conrad said looking where it use to be.
Jamal picked Conrad's shirt up off the bed "Do you hate me for not telling you?" Conrad asked looking ashamed.

Jamal walked over and put Conrad's arms through the sleeves of the shirt then pulled it up to his neck, slowly running his hand over the bare smooth chest he brought the two sides together and slowly buttoned them up for him. Conrad watched Jamal, following his eyes as they roamed downwards with each button his hands smoothing out the shirt after doing the last button up. He pushed Conrad away looking how he looked then leaned in and French kissed him for a couple of minutes.

"How could I ever hate you?" Jamal asked looking at him "Conrad you are my bestie now" he said.
Conrad half smiled "Are you sure I am not just your oik?" he asked.
Jamal chuckled "You will always be my oik not matter what happens" he replied "having you as a friend is the best things that happened to me".
They hugged each other hard "Glad you brushed your hair" Conrad said.
Jamal held Conrad at arms length "Why?" he asked curiously.
Conrad grinned "So I can do this" he said rubbing his hands over his neat hair messing it up.
Jamal moved his feet pushing Conrad back to the bed "Now you have annoyed me oik" he said mischievously "you know what happens to bad oiks".
"No Jam we don't have time" Conrad pleaded giggling.

Jamal had Conrad laying on his stomach on the bed so quickly, his hands seamlessly undoing his trousers and pulling them down. He could hear Jamal's zip on his trousers 'Oh fuck' Conrad said wriggling his arse and giggling. Jamal leaned forward giving Conrad a wet kiss before penetrating him slowly and in one movement until he was balls deep. Leaning fully over Conrad's body then engaged eye contact and kissed. Jamal using the kiss to stifle Conrad's moans, his hips rapidly bouncing up and down on the firm arse underneath him. The randy ex-public school boy wasted no time in getting to work and seeding his favourite new oik. Quickly his body tensing up making long moans and clenching his buttocks tight forcing his cock deeper. He collapsed panting on top of Conrad, both giggling and kissing him.

"I like you Jam" Conrad stroking his face "I'm glad you stayed around" he said looking serious.
Jamal kissed him "Same here" he replied pushing his hips down making Conrad moan and giggle.
"If you two have finished" Simon said standing at the door "you are late for dinner".
"Ouch" Conrad cried with Jamal lifting off quickly panicking "he keeps doing this to me Simon" he complained.
Simon smirked watching Jamal tidy himself up "You shouldn't be such a cock tease" he said to Conrad.
Jamal looked a little worried "Sorry Simon" he apologised.
Simon shrugged his shoulders "What for?" he asked "Fucking that sweet arse?" he looked at Jamal.
Jamal blushed a little "Yeah got to admit that is one fine arse to poke" he replied grinning.
Conrad finished tidying himself up "Is that it, I am just a toy for you both?".
"Yes" they both said in unison laughing, Conrad walked to the door "come on your late for dinner" he said.
Simon put his arm around Jamal's shoulder "By the way you fuck like a naughty school boy" he laughed.
Jamal laughed "Is that so!" he exclaimed "you want a go for a ride on it?" he asked looking at the shocked expression on Simon's face.
"Hell no" Simon replied laughing "I am not letting you lose on me".

Dinner was full of laughter and happiness around the table that had been missing for many weeks. Simon was way impressed with Jamal's impeccable table manners clearly showing off his public school upbringing. He even scoffed at Conrad when he asked for his favourite champagne with his steak instead of the beautiful claret Felix produced. He amazed Felix and Simon about his broad knowledge of wine and how to pair them with the correct foods. Conrad took the piss out of Jamal with his glass of champagne and tried swilling it before swallowing like Jamal did. It ended badly with the the fizziness shooting at the back of his throat making him splutter it out. Simon laughed and told him he would need to clean the wooden flooring in the morning. Simon dismissed Felix for the night and instead of going to the lounge they stayed at the table until gone midnight.

"Guys it is getting late" Simon said looking at the clock "I have an early meeting in London".
Jam stood up "I should get home then" he said.
Simon stood "You can stay the night if you want Jamal" he suggested "if Conrad doesn't mind".
"What about you?" Conrad asked looking at Simon.
"I told you I have to be up and out early so need sleep" Simon replied.
Conrad looked at Jamal "Please?" he asked.

Jamal held out his hand and walked with Conrad up the stairs, they kissed Simon good night and headed down the landing and Conrad's bedroom. What started out as a fairly normal thing Jamal stood in the bedroom looking at the bed, maybe this was a step too far he thought and in the corner of his eye he noticed a sofa that faced the fireplace.

"I will sleep on the sofa" Jamal said and noticing a confused look Conrad gave him undoing his shirt.
Jamal looked at the bed "You understand right?" he asked "I have never slept with a man before".
Conrad nodded "It is up to you Jam, I would prefer to have you next to me" he said folding his shirt.
"Are you falling in love with me?" Jamal asked now wondering why that even came in to his head.
Conrad chuckled "Nah I like you as a friend" he replied in a sweeping statement.
Jamal liked the words he spoke and smiled "If I do are you going to go all gay on me?" he asked.
"Depends if you want me to" Conrad replied smiling "May surprise you but I was straight, well so so".
Jamal laughed "But you take cock so well" he said grinning.
Conrad now stood naked "If you get in to bed with me I will tell you everything, and I mean everything".
"Okay" Jamal said pausing "you must have figured by now I can't say no to you, fuck knows why".

Jamal took all his clothes off standing naked before climbing in to the bed, his cock already singing and dancing between his legs. It was a worrying thought Jamal had, unable to explain why his cock reacted so quickly each time he was near Conrad. He snuggled down lying next to Conrad their bodies touching, he took Jamal's hand and as promised he told Jamal everything. He started from the time he first spoke to Jack, how his desperation to pay for the course lead him to sell his arse for money in one stupid moment. And then there was the whole Harry debacle, Jack's tattoo, finally ending on how he got poz from too much champagne after one of Jack's bouts of illness.

Jamal laid there silently and Conrad didn't know what to make of it "Jam?" he asked.
He turned his head to look at Conrad, a big grin on his face "You were a whore?" he asked laughing.
"Fuck, I suppose I was, well only with one man" Conrad tried to explain himself away.
"A whore?" Jamal repeated cracking up with laughter "Cheap as chips whore" he said unable to contain himself.
Conrad rolled his eyes chuckling "Stop making fun of me I did it for a reason" he tried explaining again.

Jamal rolled on top of Conrad laughing and before either of them knew what was happening he was laying in between Conrad's legs, their faces close feeling each other's breath tingling over their skin. Conrad's fingers lightly caressing he side of Jamal's body calming down from the fits of laughter. A cross between a moan and sigh escaped Conrad's lips, Jamal was kissing his neck with slow tender kisses.

"Stop it" Conrad said with a smile on his face.
Jamal looked down at him "I can't, you have some very weird hold over me Conrad".
Conrad chuckled "Don't be silly Jam" he said breathing out nervously.
Jamal ran his finger over Conrad's lips "Can I ask one thing?" he asked staring at him.
Conrad nodded "Just tonight" Jamal started saying "can I make love to you?".
He looked taken back staring up at Jamal "Is that a good idea?" he questioned.
"No" Jamal replied "it is a terrible idea but I want to, just once, with you" he spoke with clear intention.
"Jam" Conrad spoke softly "Jam" he said again his voice quivering "I..." he stuttered to find words.
"I need to show you how much I want your friendship" he said rubbing his lips against Conrad's.

Jamal took his silence as a hesitant confirmation and leaned down kissing him on the mouth slowly several times until Conrad responded locking their lips together. Their bodies felt warm almost hot from hiding under the duvet, feeling each other and locked in a time consuming French kiss, neither wanting to let the other go their tongues providing the source of their heightened sexual desire that spread through their bodies. Finally Jamal broke from Conrad's mouth and kissed down his chin and neck then across his chest, his tongue flickering over his nipple, licking then sucking and nibbling sweetly. Conrad pushed his body up arching his back driving Jamal on, kissing him all over and hastily making his way back seeking Conrad's mouth again. Rolling Jamal on to his back Conrad now took over sinking lower down the body with his kisses until he came to the rigid cock blocking his path, his tongue running up the shaft and gently enclosing the head of Jamal's cock with his mouth making it jump and bounce against his lips. The sweet salty taste of precum already dancing on his taste buds that turned Conrad on even more. He licked down the shaft and finding the sack containing the two large globes that he took in his mouth in turn. Jamal pulled Conrad's head deeper against his balls, Conrad sniffed deeply and moaning at the faint male odour of Jamal. His body on the move again finding Jamal kissing him deeper, his arms wrapping around the soft silkiness of Conrad's body, kneeling on the bed holding each other with their cocks rubbing together. Jamal's hand roamed down the inward curve of his back then finally over his arse, the other hand joined in cupping the buttocks in his hands. Slowly Conrad felt his body being pushed backwards until he once again laid on his back. Jamal kissed his feet and ankle slowly working his way along the leg, switching from one leg to the other that he held in his arms. He leaned forward placing his own legs either side of Conrad's hips keeping his arse up and hole exposed, he kissed Conrad again only now his cock was rubbing up against his exposed hole. Moving his cock down and pulling his hips back letting the head of his cock caress the hole gently and teasing it open. Conrad's shoulders moved back against the bed, he kissed Jamal harder feeling his hole opening from gentle prods that continued until the head of Jamal's cock fully entered. Jamal slipped his arm under Conrad's neck holding him closer returning the force of Conrad's kissing. The muffled moans vibrating into Jamal's mouth as he eased his cock in deeper, Conrad's fingers grabbing Jamal's back his body filling with a love only they could share in this moment. Seduced by the slow tenderness of Jamal he floated away feeling the taught skin of the compact muscular body above him and the gradual coarseness of the his pubes rubbing up against his hole. Jamal slowly rocked his hips treating Conrad with respect and adoration, holding back and edging for over an hour. The quick breaks in kissing, tongues aching from dancing together 'Your so special to me Conrad' Jamal's words soothes over his cloud lifting him higher 'Jam' Conrad squeaked through his moans closing his lips against Jamal's again. He balls tightened the feeling of an orgasm washing over him, he couldn't hold back any more then breaking the kiss he pulled Conrad in to the nook of his neck holding his head and groaning in ecstasy he pushed his hips forward and allowed his cock to take full control. Flowing ribbons of his cum released in to Conrad whose hands grabbed and held on to Jamal. Before his orgasm finished he quickly sought Conrad's mouth and kissed him. The sensation of how Jamal was holding him and kissing him still riding his orgasm proved to much for Conrad to concentrate on, his body overloaded reacted starting it's own orgasm. Conrad moaned then his body shook and Jamal felt the warm slickness of his cum being expelled between their bodies. Something inside Conrad felt incredible with Jamal's cock still hard and his kissing, there was no sign that Jamal was finished, his hips already starting over indicating he wanted it again.

Jamal rolled off Conrad on to his back drenched in sweat touching his cock he rolled the foreskin forward over his semi erection, his hips aching breathing heavily. Conrad laid on his stomach unable to move, the sheet under him sticking to his body panting, his feet and toes still wriggling and curling in. His only thought was that Jamal was an arse destroyer, four times it took until Jamal collapsed unable to continue. He moaned softly feeling the hand of Jamal stroking and squeezing his arse.

"Fuck, what have you done to me Con?" Jamal asked in between heavy breaths.
Conrad laid with his head facing Jamal "Me?" he asked "what the hell did you just do to me!" he chuckled.
"So confused Con" Jamal said looking up at the ceiling through the darkness "am I gay?" he asked.
Conrad moved his hand and stroked Jamal's chest "Don't care if you are not" he replied "does it turn you on more than sex with a woman?".
Jamal laid quiet hearing his own breathing "I don't know, never had a woman" he confessed.
"Sorry?" Conrad raised himself up on his elbows and looked at him "how come?".
Jamal shrugged his shoulders "Always been in a private schools" he replied "guys were just there on tap ready to take cock".
Conrad grinned "You used them?" he asked.
"Suppose so" Jamal replied turning to face Conrad "never even thought of girls when I was shagging them".
Conrad laid back down "You are so fucking gay" he said giggling stroking Jamal's ear.
Jamal smiled and rolled over sliding on top of Conrad "Oh god not more" Conrad said sighing.
"You made me gay now you pay the consequences" Jamal said in a sadistic voice chuckling.
Conrad moaned through the penetration in to his sore arse "Does it turn you on fucking me" he gasped.
Jamal ground his hips kissing Conrad "It would be doing it if it didn't" he replied thrusting in hard.
Conrad clasped Jamal's arms moaning louder "Come on then fuck me, fuck me until your gay!" he cried out.

Simon was up and around at 7am he quietly opened the door to Conrad's bedroom and smiled shaking his head, their naked bodies lay on to top of the bed with the sheet only covering their feet. The warm smell of sex hit his nostrils, it was faint but enough to tell what had been going on. Conrad was laid flat out with Jamal laying half on top facing each other.

He smiled closing the door knowing that Conrad was going to be alright.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 2

Part 13 - The Demon Within

Jamal began to stir and wake from a sleep where his body felt warm and cosy. Slowly opening his eyes the sight of directly in his line of vision who was sleeping peacefully. Everything flooding back to what happened last night, he smiled and laid there watching him remembering the incredible sex and love making they had shared together. Strange how he had an overwhelming feeling of love for Conrad flowing through his body but it was not the love of two people in love, it was one of protection, comfort and friendship. He felt so lucky that Conrad had come in to his life right now, there was no doubt that Conrad had helped him find himself and for that he would be ever grateful. In his absent minded state he was stroking Conrad's neck who had woken and was now staring at him.

"Please don't fall in love with me" Conrad whispered staring at the vacant look in Jamal's eyes.
Jamal blinked "Sorry I woke you up" he said leaning forward and kissing him "don't worry I promise not to".
Conrad smiled "Thank you" he said trying to get closer to him "I need you as a friend".
Jamal smiled and stroked his face "As long as I can have nights like this with you I will always be by you".
Conrad pulled Jamal in and kissed him "I like being your oik" he said as Jamal moved on top of him.
He teased Conrad with his lips "I hold you responsible you know" he said kissing his chin.
Conrad looked upat him confused "For what?" he asked expressing subtle moans from the kisses.
"Turning me gay" Jamal replied rubbing his lips over Conrad's.
Conrad chuckled wrapping his arms around Jamal "You only needed a nudge" he said "didn't take much nudging".
Jamal looked down at him "How about you sit on it and give it a good nudging" he teased.
Jamal kissed him then jumped with Felix walking in with coffee "Get up boys you got work to do" Felix said.
"Hold that thought" Conrad told Jamal smiling "We are getting up Felix" he said.

Beth had prepared them bacon sandwiches that they scoffed down and took a flask of coffee with them setting off down the drive to check the flower beds outside each of the houses. Conrad spent time explaining what needed to be done and that Jamal had to look after them whilst he was away. At lunchtime Conrad went home with Jamal and packed a small bag, he was told not to pack too much since most of the time he would be spending in the privacy of the villa.

"Wish I was coming with you" Jamal said watching him pack.
Conrad smiled "I don't" he replied looking at him "I won't get much rest with you there" he laughed.
Jamal grabbed Conrad and hugged him "What was that for?" Conrad asked.
"Can I not hug you now?" Jamal asked swinging Conrad from side to side.
Conrad laughed "Yes, but it usually leads on to other things" he said slapping Jamal's arse.
"Going to miss you" Jamal said letting go of Conrad "seriously miss you".
Conrad smiled "I will miss you but you will have Simon and Felix to keep you busy and I will be back before you know it".

Walking out of the house Jamal still did a careful alert look up and down the drive trying to be as discreet as possible so Conrad wouldn't get wind. They headed up to the manor then spent the afternoon tending the kitchen garden and every growing range of produce, Jamal doing most of the work whilst Conrad was on the phone with Charlie. In contrast Harry was sat in his office busy and keeping an eye on the door to Moham's office, ever since Simon had arrived he wondered what wheeling and dealing was going on behind the doors. He knew Moham and Simon had invested in a tech company together but that was all he was privy to. Simon came out of his meeting with Moham and saw Harry finishing a call, he walked over standing at the door whilst Harry wrote something down.

"Harry" Simon spoke getting his attention "is he working you too hard?" he asked.
"A bit" Harry replied looking at him "how is Conrad?" he asked.
Simon walked in and sat down opposite him "He is getting there" he replied.
"Does..." Harry fiddled with the pen in his hand "he ever talk about me?" he asked sheepishly.
Simon studied him for a moment "Not really" he replied honestly "why?" he asked.
Harry looked down "Doesn't matter" he said sounding a little down.
Simon stood up "Whatever it is Harry you both need to sort it out and quickly" he said leaving the office.
"Wait" Harry stood up calling to him, Simon stopped and turned "Do you think he loves me?" he blurted out.
Simon walked back in and closed the office door "You need to find that out" he said sitting down again.
Harry sat back down "Stop prevaricating Harry and have a serious conversation with him" Simon said softly.
Harry looked at him with desperation "I want to Simon, it just hurts each time I can't help it".
"God Harry you really are in love with him aren't you?" Simon asked already knowing the answer.
Harry nodded "How the hell did that happen?" Simon asked.
"I don't know, I told Conrad if I knew why I could stop it but I can't" Harry said exasperated.
Harry looked at him "He won't even give me a straight answer and it always ends in disaster".
Simon chuckled "Yeah I noticed" he replied then contemplated Harry for a moment "Dramatic, I think it is both of you doing it" he said.
He stood to leave "If you want my advice go in full steam and wait for an answer" Simon said walking out.

Harry sat there watching Simon go in to Adam's office, he wanted nothing more than to bang his head on the desk. Thankfully though he thought to Sunday when he would fly out to join Adam in Sardinia for a much needed break. Adam popped his head round Harry's door asking if he was all set for Sunday then said good bye and headed off with Simon for the short drive to the heliport.

Taking off Simon leaned in to Adam "Is it all sorted?" he asked.
Adam nodded "About as sorted as it can be, the rest is up to them" he replied.
Simon smiled "Glad Moham is finally on board with this, took some convincing and negotiation mind you".
"Wish someone had done that for me instead of where I ended up" Adam said looking out of the window.
Simon patted his leg "Your only just 30 Adam plenty of time to find someone" he said confidently.
Adam gave him a shady look "Easy for you to say, I need someone Simon that is why I ended up where I did".
Simon held Adam's hand "We need to get you back out there on some dating apps instead of the fuck ones" he said looking seriously at him.

No one was sure how it happened or who started it. Felix was outside in the garden exercising and jogging around the manor grounds. Conrad wolf whistled when Felix flew past the bare patch of the kitchen garden where Conrad and Jamal where digging, graciously receiving a finger in response from Felix. The next time he swung past Jamal wolf whistled and received two fingers in return. Felix ran down past the helipad and the wall leading up to the kitchen garden. Quick as a flash he sped up lobbing two handfuls of mud at Jamal and Conrad missing them both by inches. When he came round again he detoured avoiding the kitchen garden instead he cut behind one of the flower beds, he didn't see them both come out of the bushes and getting him square on the face with mud from both sides. The gays scarpered back round to the kitchen garden to load up with more mud, Jamal was first to go down face first, Conrad quickly ducked and got Felix by the leg pulling him down. Shouting and laughing a full on mud fight ensued until they all heard the helicopter approaching, Felix panicked trying to get away but both lads had hold of his legs stopping him.

"Guys come on Simon is back" Felix said managing to half lift Conrad off the ground.
Jamal pulled Felix back again "Stop it, Simon will freak out if I am not there to meet him" Felix said.
Conrad managed to get a handful of mud down Felix's shorts "You buggar" he shouted falling back laughing.

Simon was first out of the helicopter and looked around at the tranquil gardens with no sign of Felix. Simon grabbed Adam's bags standing there waiting for Adam to stop flirting with Tom the pilot. Tom though didn't mind one bit he loved it when Adam was flying and knew he would get a full flight of delicious compliments from Adam.

Simon and Adam walked across the gardens "Felix must be busy" Simon said looking up at the manor.
Suddenly Conrad bolted across the lawn with Felix running after him "Felix!" Simon shouted.
Adam burst out laughing "What the heck is going on Simon?" he asked "looks like all hell has broken lose round there".
"Conrad!" Simon called out "come here" he called out falling on deaf ears as he carried on running.
Adam turned and looked at Jamal who not wearing anything on his feet moving much slower "Who is that?".
Simon turned and looked "Not again" he said chuckling "Jam, come here".
Jamal looked at him and grinned walking towards them "Not my fault this time" he said.

Adam recognised him from the day he came to talk to Conrad as the one who had the bruised face. Jamal looked at Adam and vaguely remembered seeing him amongst all the confusion, usually he would never have even thought about a man like this but with everything that had happened quickly in Jamal's life something caught his eyes with this tall attractive man. Simon was astute enough to see that Jamal was quietly fixated on Adam.

"I can't leave you two alone for half a day" Simon said unable to keep a straight face.
Jamal looked at Simon unable to remember what he had just said "Nice trip?" he asked.
Simon laughed at the grin on Jamal's face "Adam this is Jamal who is suppose to work for me" he said.
Jamal kept the silly grin on his face and just looked at Adam "Are you always this dirty?" Adam asked.
Adam saw he was tongue tied straight away "Shall I take him to the manor and clean him up?" Adam asked.
Simon was looking around the garden "What?" he asked "oh yes, obviously I have no butler to carry your bags".
Adam chuckled "I am not useless Simon, go and find the other two, I can manage my bags" he said "go on lead the way Jamal" he added.

There was a commotion and Conrad came running around a flower bed screaming with Felix catching him up, he saw Jamal standing there and launched a hand full of mud in his direction, Jamal ducked and it narrowly missed Adam who still getting remnants splattered on his face. Jamal looked at him then burst out laughing.

"You think that is funny do you?" Adam asked looking serious then broke out laughing.
Jamal continued laughing walking up to the manor where Beth stood waiting "Not again!" she cried out.
"Sorry" Jamal said grinning at her "your husband started it" he said pointing to them walking closer.
Beth shook her head smiling "You know the drill!" she shouted at them all and kissing Adam on the cheek.

Conrad and Jamal were last out of the shower room wearing bathrobes again, Simon and Adam had gone through to the study to talk and instructed Felix to send Jamal through when he was cleaned up. Jamal knocked on the door and walked in. Simon beckoned him over but Jamal was distracted by the large collage of photos in one frame on the wall that drew his attention, he walked over ignoring Simon and Adam for a moment to look at the photos studying each one. Simon smiled standing up and walked over to him.

"Conrad" Simon said "they are all pictures of Conrad that Jack took from age 8 until..." he stopped.
Jamal took Simon's hand and squeezed it in comfort "A life history of Conrad growing up" he said looking at him.
"One for each year" Simon informed him "still so placid and kind from the day Jack met him" he smiled.
Jamal looked at the next frame "And that is Jack I guess from the tattoos" he asked and Simon nodded.

Adam stood up and walked over to them to look at the picture he had taken last year. Jack was laying naked in bed with a small amount of the sheet covering his modesty, the tattoos clear as day on his body and arms. Jamal noticed the two strange ones under the scorpion.

"I have seen those tattoos before" Jamal said looking at them both racking his brains.
Simon smiled "At his grave on the headstone" he said, Jamal nodded now remembering.
"Cupid A for Adam here" Simon said then moved his finger over "Hibiscus and C...".
"Conrad" Jamal said interrupting him and looking at Simon who nodded "Did he love him?" he asked in a soft tone.
Adam put his arm around Jamal "Conrad and Jack adored each other but not in sexual way" he said.
Jamal looked at Adam's striking face that was adorned with sadness "But you did, I can see it in your face".
Adam stared at the picture "Jamal and I have some business to discuss Adam" Simon said "go and find Conrad".

Adam nodded and walked out rubbing his eyes, he turned to look at Jamal and his eyes caught sight of Jamal's legs first then slowly worked up seeing the wet hair and his face properly for the first time, without mud or bruises. Adam was astonished how attractive but also the somewhat ordinary looks of this extraordinary young man, the looks were so ordinary it made him a stunning looking person. Undeniably Jamal was switching on buttons that he had not felt for many years. Jamal returned to find Conrad drinking coffee waiting for his clothes to come out of the dryer. Simon and Jamal had quickly talked about salary and made his job official, at least that would keep his mother off his back for now he thought. They stayed around until Beth returned with their clothes cleaned and dried, they changed and headed back out to the garden. Adam stood by the window in the study watching them crossing the grounds arms around each other talking and laughing by the expression on their faces.

"Is he in love with Jamal?" Adam asked turning to Simon with a concerned look.
Simon stood by his side "Who knows what goes on between them, they seemed to have bonded like he did with Jack" he replied.
Simon chuckled "Caught them at it last night though before dinner" he said looking at Adam.
"Something about him is very sexy" Adam said quietly and looking at Simon curiously.
"No" Simon said before he could ask "we have not fucked" he said, Adam nodded knowingly.
"Do you mind if I have a go at him?" Adam asked turning away from the window.
Simon smiled "No, glad to see someone at last has got your interest" he said kissing him on the cheek.
"I don't know if he is really gay or just likes fucking Conrad though" Simon confessed "I certainly would give it a shot".
Simon stopped "You should know that Conrad fucked him raw with a high viral load" he said.
"Shut the door!" Adam laughed "did he get convert him?" he asked.
Simon grinned "Not sure, I gave Jamal some prep tablets to take for a few weeks".
Adam looked shocked "Shit Simon are you getting sentimental?" he asked seeing Simon's evil grin "I guess not".

Simon invited Jamal for dinner again and he popped home to get a change of clothes informing his parents that he was now in full time employment at the manor much to his mothers happiness. Jamal returned as Conrad walked down the staircase and they walked in to the dining room together joining Simon and Adam. Simon asked Jamal to pick the wine for dinner and Adam sat there showing a very keen and obvious interest in Jamal wanting to know all about him. Jamal was no fool and figured Adam liked him so played along, partly out of amusement but also finding him interesting and his eyes looked like they held a mischievous, naughty side that was gradually suckering Jamal in full on. Jamal whispered into Conrad's ear after desert, Conrad nodded and grinned looking at Jamal then he announced that Jamal was staying the night if Simon didn't object. Simon laughed but reminded Conrad he had to be up early as his flight was at 8am. Simon disappeared with Adam leaving Conrad and Jamal walking to the bedroom, both already undressing before they had even closed the doors. Naked touching each other and hugging Jamal lead Conrad to the bed.

He kissed him lightly on the mouth "Fuck me Conrad" Jamal said looking in to his eyes.
"I have no condoms" Conrad replied "I can't put you at risk again" he said stroking Jamal's face.
Jamal kissed him again "Fuck me Conrad" he repeated "I want you to cum in me".
Conrad pushed Jamal away slightly "Jam no, I don't want you hating me if I give you what I have".
Jamal pulled Conrad back and kissed him again his lips rubbing against Conrad's "Fuck me" he repeated.
Conrad wanted to, in fact he wanted to fuck the hell out Jamal "I will destroy your arse" he said.
They kissed falling on to the bed "I won't pull out, you want me to infect you?" Conrad asked.
Jamal tweaked Conrad's nipple "You want to don't you?" he said licking his chin "do it, destroy me!" he demanded.

Jamal pulled Conrad on top of him and kissed him long and hard, Conrad responded rubbing his cock against Jamal's smooth skin. Jamal looked up at Conrad 'Infect me' he said noticing a look of concern washing over Conrad. Time seemed to stand still with Conrad looking down at Jamal, his cock already oozing precum 'Jam' he said shaking his head at what he was being asked to do. At the same time his cock seemed to go even harder like a possession of his soul was taking over, he growled smirking at Jamal 'fuck I am going to give it to you and fucking hard' he said feeling a burning fire of desire in his body, the danger, the unknown, the confliction all became irrelevant. Jamal pulled him down their lips sealing and tongues attaching each other mouths. Conrad grabbed Jamal's leg roughly hoisting it up so he could get his leg into better position. He kissed and bit Jamal all over his body hoisting the other leg in to position then attacking his mouth again. Jamal's hands stroked over Conrad's arse and thighs his pleasure heightened feeling the now slimy cock depositing precum every where it touched. Held in a deep kiss his arm moved down, pulling his cock away from Jamal's stomach leaving a trail of precum in its wake, across his balls and down it went. Conrad felt Jamal's hole was shut tightly, he pushed hard forcing the head of his cock hard against the resistance. It gave slightly and Conrad was too overly sexed to worry about the pain he would cause, jabbing hard and relentlessly until the hole finally lost the will to fight, despite the agonising cries Jamal made he was not stopping or showing any sign of the usual placid and tender nature. As soon the hole gave way he pushed him holding Jamal's head down and kissing him through the pain, Jamal arched up his eyes watering and whimpering but he continued to kiss Conrad hard. Driven on Conrad pushed until he could go no further, his hips now pumping hard deep thrusts and Jamal had no chance to get comfortable or allowed to ease in to it. The simplest of fucks turned more intense than either of them anticipated. Conrad unable to control his rough fucking finding a heightened pleasure coursing through his body telling him to fuck harder and faster, controlling his orgasm and pasting Jamal's arse in to the mattress. Jamal struggled to take it and make sense of what Conrad had become, he looked up at the monster destroying his arse with intent, the pain was agonising in his arse and fired off in rapid bolts of electricity through his body causing it to twist and lift off the bed. Jamal had no inclination for this to stop and his hands roamed all over Conrad's body unable to touch enough of him to satisfy his own needs. A trickle of saliva dribbling out of the corner of his mouth Jamal had no clue if it was his or Conrad's. Acting completely out of character Conrad broke the kiss and spat in to Jamal's mouth having a desired effect turning Jamal on even more, kissing Jamal harder he felt his arms circling around his neck holding him close, their tongues battling again swirling the saliva around. The slopping sound of overloaded precum seeping out of Jamal's now loosened hole. Finally Conrad eased down and settled in to a steady fucking motion that still carried plenty of force giving Jamal a feeling of being stabbed internally. A white foam slowly building at the base of Conrad's cock shaft and around Jamal's hole from the precum being whipped up. Conrad lifted his head and held Jamal's down 'You sure?' he asked jabbing his cock hard several times and watching Jamal's eyes open wider then wince in pain, he gasped and moaned 'Fuck yes do it' he cried out. Conrad shifted his body picking up the pace he started fucking quicker and harder 'You are getting it anyway' he said looking down smirking at Jamal. The tell tell signs of his impeding orgasm started with a tingle in his balls, he looked down at Jamal his mouth partly open 'Not going to pull out' he exclaimed in a loud resolute tone engaging eye contact with him 'Oh fuck' Jamal replied arching his neck backwards then his body. Relentlessly the thrusts came quicker and quicker his balls slapping against Jamal's arse got louder, he grabbed Conrad's arms holding on tight to him, like lightening he felt the contraction in his balls. His half toxic laden seed travelling rapidly up to the ejaculatory duct flowing in to his urethra where the rhythmic muscle movements took charge propelling his seed forward along the shaft with enormous power behind it. 'Fuuuck' Conrad cried out 'fill you up' he rasped with his body floating in orgasm shocks, hips ramming hard against Jamal's arse. Jamal gave an agonising squeal with every deep and forceful jab coming from Conrad until the last few drops of seed left his body passing in to Jamal. Conrad cried out the last orgasm shook in his body and he collapsed in a heap on top of Jamal sweating profusely.

Jamal wrapped his arms around Conrad's body 'Holy fuck' Jamal said panting trying to gather his own thoughts, the adrenaline rush still washing over him blurring all sense of normality. Soft moans escaping his lips whilst Conrad continued gently pushing his hips down in post fuck syndrome, his cock remaining fully erect. The small ring of foam that created where they were joined was now tinged in the slightest shade of pink. Conrad laid on top savouring the feeling of his cock buried deep in Jamal, he was aghast at himself wondering where this aggressive fucker had come from. It had shrouded his self being and took charge fucking Jamal like a rag doll, ignoring the cries and watering eyes as he coped to take the full brunt of Conrad's powerful sex. Jamal held on to Conrad's body their sweat melding together, each passing minute his body began to relax until finally Conrad's body seemed to enter a tranquil state. His hips persistently grinding for over ten minutes before Conrad felt sufficiently satisfied and laid still.

Jamal wiped his forehead and kissed Conrad's neck "Where did that come from?" he asked.
Conrad moved his head slightly "I don't know what came over me" he mumbled softly.
Conrad wriggled unable to pull his cock out "Ouch, wait until it gets soft" Jamal said stroking his back.
"It felt you was beating me up inside" Jamal said kissing his neck "fuck that was amazing".
Conrad lifted his head and looked at Jamal "Did I hurt you?" he asked with a guilty expression.
Jamal nodded "At first but something inside me craved and wanted you to do it harder" he replied.
"Maybe our bodies were in tune and I knew you wanted it hard" Conrad tried to explain himself away.
Jamal chuckled "Hard!" he exclaimed "that was bordering on body shattering" he said stroking his face.
Conrad lowered his head and kissed Jamal "You want me to do it again?" he asked grinning.
"Fuck no Con!" Jamal replied looking shock "I think you wrecked my whole body let alone my arse" he replied stroking Conrad's back.
Conrad rubbed his hips to Jamal's arse "I need these two weeks to get over that" Jamal said smiling up at him.

Gently he managed to extract his cock and rolled on to his back staring up at the ceiling, he had just had the most incredible fuck, his body felt good. A smile on his face he turned to look at Jamal who was staring at him, Jamal raised his hand and stroked Conrad's face, his fingers running over the delicate juicy lips that he loved to kiss so much. His hand roamed lower down the torso and between Conrad's legs until he felt the light covering of hair leading to his hole. Conrad giggled between moans at the presence of the finger teasing his hole, one kiss and Jamal slid on top of Conrad and restoring the balance of power. Slowly working his cock deeper, Conrad grabbing hold of Jamal's arse pulling him forward penetrating deep, he gasped before their mouths met in a deep kiss. Hips delicately coveting Conrad's hole in deep purposeful strokes, speeding up then slowing repeating the same course for nearly thirty minutes before Jamal let himself go enjoying his orgasm that had built all through their sex, he looked down at Conrad ginning 'Yeah you like getting my half Moroccan baby making juice in you' he said then kissed and held Conrad in his arms. The exhilaration and pleasure he felt flowed in to Conrad like jolts of electricity passing between them. A drop of sweat landed on Conrad's lips, his tongue flickered tasting the sweet saltiness and imagining the energy that resulted in it's creation. Jamal rolled off on to his back, Conrad's hand seeking his holding it tightly. Panting, covered in sweat lying there with only the sounds of heavy breathing.

"I need to sleep" Conrad finally said turning his head to look at Jamal "thank god you have those tablets".
Jamal grinned "Why?" he asked rubbing his finger over Conrad's nipple.
"I made your arse bleed a little" Conrad softly said "that is quite dangerous I am not undetectable yet".
Jamal leaned over and kissed him "Whatever" he said and using his tongue he pushed Conrad's mouth open.

They held each other tightly kissing gently then looking at each other until Conrad fell asleep. Jamal laid there looking at him feeling a little patch of guilt for not telling Conrad the truth about the prep. It was a risk but Jamal wanted to be close to him forever, Conrad had changed Jamal's life in a few short weeks. He had opened a door and allowed Jamal to enter getting close and proving to him that being gay was not all about fluffy and pink. it was more about feeling free to express yourself and enjoy the sex. Jamal gulped hard in the silence of the bedroom with the enormity of his decision, it didn't worry him and soon enough he found his eyes closing. For the second time in as many weeks the virus gained easy entry and started spreading out attacking any defences it came into contact with turning it against the host. Working throughout the night and multiplying it was acting quickly detecting the remnants of dead virus particles spurring it on to conquer and be in charge.

Adam came bounding in the bedroom full of beans halting for a moment admiring Jamal's naked body laying close to Conrad. 'Up, up, up' he shouted at the two stirring bodies, Conrad bounced off the bed in embarrassment instantly getting morning wood. Jamal rolled over too knackered to even register Adam in the room at first, Adam dragged Conrad to the bathroom standing at the door watching Conrad then turning his head to watch Jamal. His focus no where near on Conrad who was now standing in front of him.

"Hey!" Conrad said in a hushed tone startling Adam "eyes off you dirty tramp" he said smiling.
Adam grinned looking back at Jamal "Somehow I think you are more trampy than me, so he is gay then?" he asked looking to Conrad.
"Maybe" Conrad replied putting his clothes on.
"So who was squealing last night getting fucked?" Adam asked "tablets" he said to Conrad.
Conrad smiled and nodded to Jamal "I went big on him last night maybe a little too much" he said.
"Wrecked me more like" Jamal said stirring on the bed and glancing at Adam with a little grin.
Adam picked up Conrad's bag and looked at Jamal "I need to have a go when I get back" he said swanning out.

Jamal chuckled and threw on some underwear unable to utter a word from tiredness, he walked down the stairs with Conrad and Adam meeting Simon who was already waiting with Felix who was taking them to the airport. No sooner were they at the bottom of the stairs they said a quick good bye and were gone leaving Simon and Jamal standing there watching the limo drive down Hibiscus Drive. He could see the sadness in Jamal's eyes who was fixated until the rear lights of the limo disappeared turning on the main road.

"Going to be strange without Conrad around" Simon said putting his hand on Jamal's shoulder.
Jamal nodded "He is the only person that likes me as a real friend" he replied.
"Wondered if you two were falling in love with each other" Simon said more as comment than question.
Jamal looked at him "No" he replied "I stopped taking the tablets you gave me" he said waiting for a reaction.
Simon put his arm around him "Be very sure about that decision Jamal" he replied in a warning tone.
Jamal nodded "I let him fuck me last night, well not so much fuck but wreck my arse" he said sheepishly.
"Sore arse?" Simon asked, Jamal nodded "want me to make it hurt even more?" he asked half joking.
Jamal moved his hand and squeezed Simons arse "Not a chance" he replied "maybe in a couple of days".
"I will hold you to that" Simon replied kissing his head "might even let you fuck me" he added.
Jamal grinned "There is no might about it" he replied "got any coffee on the go?".
Simon laughed "Come on" he said guiding Jamal to the kitchen "and stay here as long as you want".
Jamal looked at him "Your fucking weird" he retorted smiling "I don't get you sometimes but thank you".
Simon walked ahead "Me weird, you should take a look at yourself" he replied laughing.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3