3 hours ago, BareboyQ said:

@losolent 

That was a masterpiece. You made us feel like the characters in your story. They feel like real friends you go through hard and good times with. I love your stories.

Keep safe and enjoy a Merry Christmas time 🙂

Same to you and thank you.

I hate goodbyes... and saying goodbye to this wonderful tale was made easier by this final chapter. Poor old Simon... his sudden departure did come as a surprise but I guess not everyone in life can have a happy ending. We all new knew that he was a" Tart with a Heart" and it was plain for everyone to see how Conrad had found a place in his heart over the years. I guess all those stray threads have been tied and woven into the tapestry of the lives of those live and visit Hibiscus Drive, I can set the story aside for a while. This is one that I will revisit from time to time. It will be like looking through a photo album as each and every character was so beautifully written, they came to life so vividly in my mind.

Thank you for your beautiful words losolent ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just finished the 1st chapter of this story and I am already hooked. Young straight guy gay for pay and raw,  so fuckin hot. Being bred by the hairy Arab while the chauffer drives around London leaves so many places for this story to go. Throw in a cute romantic 19 year old school boy hooker naive enough to give it up for free has this set up for many hot encounters. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

Just finished the 1st chapter of this story and I am already hooked. Young straight guy gay for pay and raw,  so fuckin hot. Being bred by the hairy Arab while the chauffer drives around London leaves so many places for this story to go. Throw in a cute romantic 19 year old school boy hooker naive enough to give it up for free has this set up for many hot encounters. 

Oh it is, you will NOT be disappointed. @losolent one of the best story tellers on here

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/15/2020 at 10:54 AM, Tanbbottom said:

Couldn't put it down. Great read. Almost lost track of who fucked who and who infected who. Loved the twists and turns and redemption. Thanks for sharing this great story. 

Glad you enjoyed reading it.

• 1 month later...