Another amazing chapter. I thought when Charlie went to London that he was going to encounter the Arab Businessman rather that Harry. What a nice twist to the tale. Think I've fallen in love with Jack though but then again so has Conrad 🙂

• Like 1

Part 4 - Beyond The Gates

Friday morning Conrad walked up to the manor reading the text from Max that that included Harry's mobile number, he was embarrassed finding out that Max knew as well but it came as no surprise. Conrad kept going over the message and how it looked like he had broken Harry's heart, pathetic he thought affording himself a little smile the guy doesn't even know me. His mind elsewhere excited as Saturday Charlie was coming home for a couple of days, he was still racked by guilt over the way he tried to beat Conrad up and wanted to take him out for dinner. By the time he reached the gate Conrad couldn't bring himself to contact to Harry in case he thought it was a sign of interest, no matter how cute and sexy the guy is it was a step to far. He stopped himself thinking but what if he always had that outlook and never took that step. Conrad reached the greenhouse just as Simon was leaving in a hurry back to the manor. Harry walked over and kissed Jack on the cheek making Jack chuckle.

"Your getting way to familiar" Jack said kissing him back on the cheek "you found your gay side yet?".
Conrad smirked and sat down "Don't know" he replied "you are the only man I have kissed".
"Right we have lots to do outside" Jack said gathering tools "come on pretty boy no time to sit".
Conrad stood "Why all the urgency?" he asked.
"Simon has guests coming Saturday until Sunday" Jack replied "got to tidy up around the pool".
"This is slave labour you know" Conrad said taking his t-shirt off.
Jack shook his head "Nice body" he laughed "anyway you will have to make yourself scarce for the weekend".
"You mean I can't come up here?" Conrad asked looking sad.
Jack pushed him out the door "You can come here just not the manor or terraces and don't be seen".

They arrived on to the pool terrace and started tidying up the flowerpots and hedges making everything look presentable and perfect. The August sunshine and heat making it hard going for both of them. Simon stood at the study window watching them both hard at work in the heat and finishing his phone call. He walked over to his desk and put some money in an envelope then headed to the kitchen and grabbed some cold sodas from the fridge for Jack and Conrad.

"You both look hot" Simon said then laughed more to himself "here cold drinks" he said handing them each a can.
"Thanks" Conrad said opening the can and sitting on the ground.
Simon handed him the envelope "A little something to say thank you for your work Conrad".
"You don't need to Simon" Conrad said holding the envelope up.
Simon smiled "Yes I do, can't expect you do all this work for nothing".
Conrad put the envelope in his pocket "I will keep away this weekend" he said sipping the soda.
"Don't be silly you can use the greenhouse but keep clear of the gardens and terrace" Simon replied.

Conrad was going to stay away from the manor until Jack said they needed to graft some more plants on Saturday morning. Conrad tried all Saturday morning to get out of Jack what was going on but guessed it must be some sort of party overhearing that two helicopters would be arriving around lunchtime to drop people off in the grassy meadow at the bottom of the grounds that doubled up as a helipad every now and then.

Harry arrived at the bar and Moham appeared within minutes dead on time to pick him up. Nodding in approval at how he was dressed in a smart trousers and shirt. They drove towards Chelsea then across the Thames arriving at the heliport within a few minutes. Harry stepped out of the limousine and looked at the shiny black helicopter waiting, Moham gestured for him to follow. Harry nearly wet himself in excitement approaching the large beast with the passenger door held open for them, strapped in the door was closed. They lifted off and banked over the Thames heading west following the river for several minutes before turning south west over the sprawling suburbs of London and in to the countryside.

"First time in a helicopter?" Moham suddenly asked Harry.
"Yes" Harry nodded "where are going?" he asked looked out the window.
"Hampshire" Moham replied "another 25 minutes and we will be there".
Harry nodded "Am I spending it with you?" he asked.
"Maybe" Moham replied looking at him "depends who bids the most for you" he said smiling.

Harry looked confusingly at Moham who explained that after dinner the group of men would bid on each guest they brought along in a silent auction and they would remain with the man until Sunday morning. Harry asked more questions and which Moham happily answered, it was the longest conversation he had ever had with him. He explained that it was purely sexual indulgence and companionship for wealthy men who could not be seen enjoying sex with other men. Harry found he liked talking with the mysterious Arab of few words and it helped him feel more at ease with Moham.

Harry looked at Moham "The other night" he said unable to know what to say "thank you".
Moham looked at him curiously "For what?" he asked.
"You know, letting me enjoy sex with you" Harry said bumbling his words a little.
Moham smiled "I needed to enjoy myself rather than just release my load" he replied.
Harry nodded and looked out of the window "I actually enjoyed you sexing me" Moham said.
"Same here" Harry replied turning to Moham "I mean well you know what I mean" he said embarrassed a little.
"Don't read anything in to it Harry" Mohan said looking at him "I am married and have children".
"Of course" Harry said "but maybe we can do it like again sometime?" he asked.
Moham chuckled "Maybe" he simply replied, in truth Moham was getting to like Harry.
"So will you be bidding on me?" Harry asked making Moham laugh.
"Of course" Moham replied "I may not win but don't worry you will still make a lot of money".
Harry looked at him "More than the other night?" he asked noticing the helicopter descending.
Moham smiled "Ah yes you get 50% of the winning bid as a thank you" he said.
Harry sat there dumbstruck for a moment "Invites like this are very, very rare Harry" Moham told him.
"I am not surprised" Harry replied "thank you for inviting me".
Moham looked out of the window "So what is it with you and this other blond guy?" he asked.
"Conrad. I  just don't know" he replied "I think I fell in love with someone I don't know" Harry said looking at Moham.
Moham laughed "The straight guy who is not so straight after I finished with him" he said smiling.
"I mistook his twin brother for him and dobbed him in it big time" Harry said shaking his head.
Moham chuckled "Now that is the funniest thing I have heard in a long time" he said.
"It is not funny" Harry said looking serious but laughed realising how funny it really.

Harry knew that it probably wasn't that funny for Conrad being the person who would have to explain things he didn't think he would ever need to. Conrad heard a helicopter approaching and peered out in to the garden before Jack pulled him back reminding him to be discreet. Harry and Moham walked across the lawn to meet Simon, Harry could hardly believe his eyes looking at the toned body of this man and immediately put him on his secret to do list. Simon saw a very wild charm in Harry and knew who he was going to bid hard for him tonight. Conrad watched the helicopter rising above the trees and flying off whilst he packed his books away and said good bye to Jack and that he would pop in at lunchtime tomorrow to finish off. Walking around the side of the manor to the gates he quickly hid behind the wall as a limousine arrived then darted out of the gate. Completely oblivious that Harry was only meters away from him.

There were 10 at the table for dinner, 5 wealthy men and 5 not so wealthy hot men ranging from Harry's 19 or known as 'E' to Greg's 26 known as 'A', no names were allowed to be known amongst the group. The rules were each man had one bid on each guy, minimum bid was £10k and maximum £100k. Jack as usual would oversee the bidding and would then take each guy to the winning mans bedroom at 10pm. The bids could only be made in increments of £10k a go, in the event of a tied bid the guy they were bidding on would choose a name out of a bag and hand it to Jack without reading it. The men left the dining room and went to the study to place their bids having got to know each of the guys around the table over dinner. Harry seemed to be the only nervous one there plus the youngest. Jack looked at the bids and sure enough 'E' had three bids of £100k each, he took the bid notes and put them in a black bag and called 'E' out of the lounge. Harry picked one bid note out of the bag and was tempted to read it but handed it to Jack.

Jack looked at Harry and winked "Three high bids for you" he said smirking.
Harry laughed "Did you bid on me?" he asked "I would love to be in bed with you".
Jack smiled "No I don't bid, but maybe you leave me your number before you go" he said.

No one knew the results and the men headed up to their rooms. Several minutes later Jack took Harry out of the lounge and up the staircase opening the double doors to the master suite. Simon laid there on the bed propped up waiting then drew the biggest smile on his face seeing Harry walk through the doors. Jack closed the doors behind him leaving Simon and Harry alone, poor kid he thought to himself grinning. Harry couldn't have been happier seeing the man entirely naked on the bed, shedding his clothes quickly he hopped on the bed standing either side of Simon's body looking down at him and rubbing his cock. Simon laid back looking up at the young body enjoying the little tease show. Simon moaned loudly feeling Harry's foot playing with his balls and hardening cock 'come down here' he commanded. Harry lowered himself down and instantly locked lips with him kissing frantically and wildly, rolling around on the bed. He sat on top of Simon running his hands up along the muscular chest and hair. Yeah he thought to himself, Moham would have been a comfort but too painful to enjoy but this he could handle and was looking forward to enjoying sex with him.

Simon flipped Harry on to his stomach laying on top of him grinding his cock up against Harry's hole 'Time for some real fun' he said between kisses on the back of Harry's neck, slowly he moved lower and lower down the back and the peachy coloured firm young buttocks. His tongue slipping between the arse cheeks on a treasure hunt, Harry moaned feeling the tongue hitting the spot. Simon was driven wild lashing his tongue out of the young hole knowing full well he intended on breeding the boy up good. Pulling Harry up on his knees and reaching between the perfectly formed thighs Simon found Harry's cock, it was hard and throbbing already leaking precum under the foreskin. Gently massaging the cock hearing Harry moan in pleasure Simon continued lapping at the beautiful hole, slowly he slid a single finger into the moistened hole that clamped around it the further he worked it in. Harry made little pleasing moans and groans feeling a second finger teasing his hole open wider. Simon's dick throbbed so much it hurt 'You want to me fuck you?" he asked and Harry nodded mumbling 'Yes, fuck me' before moaning louder the deeper his fingers penetrated him. Simon kneeled up pressing the broad tip of his uncut cock against the spit moistened hole, he prodded and teased listening to the sweet moans Harry made. He was about to go in rubbing harder against the hole 'Condom' Harry called out pointing the bedside table where packets of lube and condom sat. Impatiently he leaned over and picked up a condom and several packets of lube, well versed in this situations he knew what to do. Fighting the urge to hold Harry down and take him anyway, the last thing he wanted to do was frighten the young lad off. Tearing open the packet he rolled the condom down over his toxic pre-cum covered head and shaft. Opening the lube he liberally applied it to Harry's hole working it in with his finger quite roughly that he seemed to enjoy. Simon lined up to his arsehole and pushed hard forcing his way partly in ignoring Harry's yelp and initial discomfort. He was caught by surprise with the force of the mans penetration trying to relax his arse. Grabbing Harry's hips he pushed all the way in to the hilt finishing off with several rough thrusts then resting balls-deep and looking at the quaint arse stretched around his cock. Inching forward and forcing Harry down he laid on top pinning him on the bed and grinding his hips, he loved hearing the pleasing moans and revelled how the hole gripped and clenched tight against his cock. He kissed Harry's neck feeling him squirming in delight under his body. Slowly drawing his hips back until only the tip of his cock remained in him he let gravity take over knocking the air out of Harry mid moan pushing up to the hilt harder this time. Unsure if he was in agony or pleasure, Simon's body weight prevented him moving. His hips began bouncing off Harry's arse forcing his legs to spread wider in response, his cock ploughed with wet slapping sounds. Harry raised his head delirious from pleasure 'fuck me' he pleaded like a desperate sex starved person. His fingers grabbing Harry by the back of his neck holding him down he pounded hard and fast, the clenching around his cock coming and going in spasms as it loosened up to the relentless pounding tearing away at his arse. The needy groans driving Simon into thoroughly fucking the lad giving him a taste of what was to come. 

Slowing down Simon kneeled and pulled Harry with him back to his knees, his head buried in the pillow wallowing in enjoyment. He looked down to where his condom covered cock was pummelling at the hole, close to coming he needed to rip the condom off and really get going and enjoy himself. He moved in to slow long strokes letting the lad savour and enjoy the full length and girth albeit restrained by the latex covering. He continued moaning and pushing his arse back on to Simon's cock, the lad was so needy and ready. Adding a slap to his left arse cheek Harry arched his back and squealed in delight. His hands still gripping on to the hips he began to pull all the way out then plunge back in roughly, Harry pounded the bed grunting and moaning loudly. Repeating over and over adding a slap to alternative arse cheeks and teasing Harry's hole keeping him guessing as to what was coming next. Pulling out his hand gripped the base of his cock slapping the head hard against the winking hole, the ring now bright pink and starting to gape inviting him in. Simon groaned plunging back in pulling Harry back spearing him deeper. Harry threw down all his defensives rendering himself in to a full fuck slut begging to be fucked. Hearing him beg for his cock just made Simon harder slipping out of the needy hole. The hole seemed to pulse with each heartbeat and he couldn't resist the temptation any longer grinding the head against bright pink hole he needed to feel he real sensation of the this lads arse around his cock. Slapping him again he plunged deep in to the needy slut moaning out loud and pressing his face harder against the pillow to muffle his own sounds.

Pulling out and hooking the thumb of his free hand under the band of the condom he gave another slap to disguise the snap of the condom being ripped off in one swift movement then dropping it to the floor. Quickly plunging back in and giving his arse another slap to distract any noticeable change he may have felt in his arse. Already the toxic pre-cum rubbed against his anal wall, Simon groaned grinding his bare cock in the arse and moving in several long strokes he looked at the stretched hole lovingly surrounding his naked cock and slapping each arse cheek for good measure. He was waiting for Harry to beg him to fuck him and teased his arse with several hard thrusts then long strokes, he didn't need to wait for long for Harry to raise his head 'Please fuck me' he cried out 'fuck me' he said over and over. Simon grinned behind him 'Want me to breed your arse?' he asked thrusting in balls-deep 'Oh god yes breed me, fuck me' Harry desperately urged. Not needing any more invitation Simon repositioned his hips leaking more toxic pre-cum and using his weight to drive in deep forcing Harry back on to his stomach. Clamping his legs open by hooking his feet under Harry's legs Simon was deep inside there was no bouncing this time. His hips moved up and down rapidly grinding and fucking away deep in his arse. Completely unaware he had given the man permission to breed him, he was so far gone through his own need to get fucked and enjoy the moment. Simon switched in to breeding mode he wanted to take this lad and give him his DNA and toxic load that had been building in his balls, he didn't care if he was neg or poz but guessed he was neg when asking him to wear a condom. He had him pinned down and begging to be fucked that was all he needed. He was trying not to think that he was stealthing him knowing that would make him blow his load to quickly, instead he focused back to Harry leaning forward and kissing him. Sweat trickled down his back fucking Harry as hard as he could, his hands gripping his shoulders tighter with each thrust burying his poz cock deeper. Harry moaned in to the pillow loving each thrust and every minute of this mans sex, the smell of his sweat assaulting his nostrils like a drug. Harry moaned louder feeling his cock pulsing out of nowhere and firing his load in to the sheet under him. His hole suddenly squeezed down hard in a series of contractions his body shuddered and bucked up against Simon's cock. The heightened stimulation against his cock sent him over, rearing up growling then grunting in pleasure he gave several more thrusts pushing against the constricting hole. Trapping the lad underneath Simon began to ejaculate his toxic seed deep inside painting the neg hole, each bucking down indicating another volley of cum saturating the lads arse. Moaning in sheer pleasure Simon ground his cock in the lads hole ensuring a proper breeding took place.

Both their bodies relaxing and catching their breath Simon kissed Harry's neck and slowly pulled his cock out, the lad let out a pleasured long moan. Rolling on this back he pulled Harry to him kissing and holding, he was totally unaware that this man had stealthed him. Harry looked at the clock it had gone midnight already and Simon turned the light out keeping Harry close they fell asleep.

Conrad looked at the message again from Max, still undecided he turned the phone off and put in his bedside table along with the herbology book he was reading when the envelope slipped out of the book, he opened it and found £500 inside and a little thank you note from Simon for his work. Smiling Harry turned the light off he slept uneasy with Harry in his head, finally around 5am he managed to fall asleep properly.

Simon was first awake and slipped out of bed removing the spent condom off the floor and using the bathroom, when he returned Harry was half awake and horny. He took advantage kissing him neck and slipping on top and effortlessly gliding his raw cock inside the soft supple arse. Harry made no protest and pushed up urging Simon to fuck him, slowly Simon took his time allowing his toxic pre-cum to do all the work this time. After an hour of teasingly fucking the lad he reached orgasm letting the first pulse of his toxic seed deposit inside before pulling his cock out shooting the rest over Harry's arse. He giggled and laid there a few minutes before Simon told him to go and shower. Harry stood in the large shower letting the water cascade all over him and thinking about the sex last night. The man certainly had technique, something that he lacked in the sex department. Spending the night with this man brought home the reality that he was lonely for a lovers companionship. Deciding there and then he needed to find a boyfriend and give up trawling the streets around the bar. Certain it was the closeness he felt with the man falling asleep in his arms like lovers would do, that was where he wanted to be in life. To love. To be loved. The people he already knew only wanted to bend over or stick their dick in then go. The feeling of being lost in life and getting hooked on quick fucks for pennies was ruling over him and it had to end. Drying off and getting dressed in shorts and t-shirt that he packed in his ruck sack, Harry walked out in to the bedroom and Simon took him along the landing. He stopped by one of the windows near the staircase and looked out along the perfectly kept road and houses.

"What a lovely road to live in" Harry said to Simon who stopped and joined in "everything is so clean".
Simon nodded "Hibiscus Drive" he said "and this is Hibiscus Manor".
"I live in a nice house, nothing compared to this or those" Harry said looking at number 10 and 8.
Simon could tell he was well spoken and educated and actually liked the lad "Come on breakfast" he said.

Harry turned to walk down the stairs at the same time Conrad walked out of number 8 on to the road towards the manor. He knew Jack wouldn't be around until midday so he had an hour to look at the kitchen garden he was creating round the side of the greenhouse. He saw a BMW X5 leaving the manor with blacked out windows on his walk and figured that guests must be departing, he waited until the coast was clear and discreetly walked around the side of the manor hiding in the greenhouse out of view. Moham received a phone call at 11.30am that was business and he needed to take care of it before getting in the helicopter. Simon took Harry to the study and got him to enter his bank details in to a screen to transfer the money over, forgetting about the reward as it was called he still had no idea how much the payment was. Simon explained that the money would be in his account by morning, apart from the silent auction no one said anything about money so he took their lead and kept quiet. Harry waited around in the lounge getting bored, after around fifteen minutes he walked out of the bi-fold doors on to the terrace watching the helicopter approaching then landing at the far end of the gardens well away from the flower beds.

"Moham needs another half an hour" Simon said standing at the doors watching Harry.
"Thanks" Harry replied "beautiful view from here" he said looking at the numerous flower beds.
Simon stood by him and smiled "I have a great gardener and apprentice so it would appear".
Harry nodded "We grow tomatoes in our garden but that is about it" he said.
Simon looked at him "I have a feeling you will be back" he said patting Harry's shoulder.
"Really?" Harry replied "I enjoyed last night with you makes a change to spend a proper night with a man".
Simon chuckled "Yes, I think Jack my gardener fancies you".
"Ah right" Harry said smiling "wants my number before I leave" he said looking at Simon.
"He will be down at the greenhouse shortly I expect" Simon replied noticing a little hesitancy in Harry.
"Take a walk around the gardens to find him, I will let Moham know" Simon said leaving the lounge.

Harry stood at the doors thinking about Conrad and looking at his phone, the message from Max said he had given the number to Conrad but there was no sign of him being in touch. Harry walked out and down the stepped terrace passing the flower pots and heavy floral scent they were giving off. He started to wander across the lawn and around the numerous flower beds that were immaculately maintained. Hoping to find Jack amongst the gardens he kept walking around until he ended up at the pool terrace then started back tracking heading down the garden and across to the other side.

Jack walked in to the greenhouse and saw Conrad with his headphones in listening to music and potting on some lettuce he was growing ready to put in his new kitchen garden. He took a moment looking at Conrad, he couldn't believe how incredibly sexy Conrad looked right now. It was the beauty of his very placid unshakable nature that he found so enduring. Busy inspecting one of the lettuce plants he was so focused and never heard Jack creeping up behind him. His body jumped a little until Conrad noticed the tattoos on the arms circling around his waist. Conrad smiled and without thinking he turned his head and kissed Jack full on. Quickly moving his head away he took the headphones out.

"Sorry I don't know why I did that" Conrad said going a little flushed.
Jack smiled cupping his chin bringing it forward he kissed him back "I really don't mind you kissing me".
Conrad smiled "It was nothing intentional" he tried to explain.
Jack sat down next to him "They are coming on well" he said "so is your gay side" he chuckled.
Conrad smiled "Fuck off" he said in a polite manner "finished, better put them out for the day".
"Need a hand?" Jack asked standing up.
Conrad shook his head "Nah I can manage and I need to weed the kitchen garden I noticed some coming up".

Conrad walked out carrying the two trays of lettuces heading around the back of the greenhouse and hedges to the kitchen garden. Jack got his pruning shears out and started sharpening them and looked up seeing 'E' appear from around one of the taller flowering beds. Harry spotted him and walked towards the greenhouse standing just inside the doorway.

"This is where you hide then?" Harry asked watching Jack sharpening the shears.
"Busted" Jack replied smiling "did you enjoy last night?" he asked.
Harry nodded "Yeah he is pretty hot the guy I slept with and had some great sex" he said moving closer.
Jack had second thoughts about giving his number in case Simon did the deed "Excellent" he said.
Harry felt Jack going all weird and evasive "Well I am just waiting for my ride back" he said walking out.

Jack made no attempt to stop him and watched him leave making his way back across the lawn to the house. He felt a little guilty and sorry for him but in Simon's eyes business was business and you don't keep in contact with Simon's victims. Harry saw Moham walking with Simon and Moham's valet who was carrying Harry and Moham's bags. Simon was chatting to Moham and heard the words 'until next time' before bidding good bye to Moham and completely ignored Harry going back to the manor. It was just sex Harry thought to himself and trying not to be upset at being ignored in that way.

Conrad pulled the last weed up and heard the helicopter starting up, he walked in to the opening lookingtowards the makeshift helipad. Instantly he thought his eyes were playing tricks and almost dropped the tools he was carrying. He looked hard and immediately knew it was the Arab guy. Rooted to the spot he watched him climb in to the helicopter then the blondish lad stepped in and sat down buckling up his seatbelt looking out the window of the closing door making eye contact with Conrad. Failing to register at first he stumbled trying to undo the seat belt but the engine wound up to quickly and lifted the helicopter off the ground.

"Moham tell them to go back" Harry asked pleadingly and disturbing him from his text message.
Moahm looked at him "Go back?" he asked but the helicopter was already banking away and gaining height.
"Conrad was down there!" Harry exclaimed.
Moham just looked at him "Really?" he asked in surprise "sorry but I have to be back in London" he said.

Harry looked out the window in desperation but couldn't see the gardens anymore, had he really seen Conrad he began to question himself unsure if it was. The more he thought about it on the flight he was sure that was Conrad, but why was he there he asked himself. Thee problem he now had was he had no clue where in Hampshire they were and knew Moham would not say their exact location. He only had one lead and that was the name of the mansion Hibiscus Manor. Not for the first time he felt his heart being ripped out again by this elusive guy, it was driving insane being unable to actually get to him. He felt physically sick unable to fathom out why he was so drawn to Conrad.

Conrad watched the helicopter getting higher and saw the underneath it banking round to the left and disappearing beyond the trees. Seeing Harry again like again was a head scratcher for Conrad, a shock and he didn't quite know what to make of or even if Harry was bothered, he could tell by the expression on Harry's face that he recognised him. Not only that but Moham was with him sending a shiver up his spine at the very close call with recent history. He heeded Jack's advice to remain discreet but he really wanted to and needed to ask Simon.

Things though were about to change over the next few weeks for Harry and Conrad would end up being the last thing on his mind except for the odd occasion when reminded about hm.

• Like 19
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 3

Part 5 - Overlooking Hyde Park

Conrad returned to the greenhouse and found Jack sat attending some new Hibiscus seedlings, he walked still in shock of what he had seen but went around things as normal calling it a day by 4pm. He couldn't shake how unnerved he was and the last thing he needed tonight was going out, promising Charlie they would have dinner out by way of an apology for the fight. Jack watched him leave and seeing the change in him that afternoon he was concerned that something happened, he headed up to the manor to ask if Simon saw anything that would explain the strange behaviour from Conrad. Simon had no idea and in his usual way of ignorance is bliss he didn't dwell on it anymore taking Jack up to bed for some late afternoon release.

Charlie ordered the food and fetched the drinks sitting back down at the booth that they had managed to corner in the gastro pub. It was fairly busy for a Sunday evening with most of the patrons sitting in the beer garden enjoying the summer sunshine. Conrad was happy and in his element being out with Charlie, it made a change the two of them finding some time to talk things over before Charlie went back to naval training in the morning.

"Does it still hurt" Charlie asked nodding at the fading bruise above Conrad's eye.
"No" Conrad replied a little distracted "it will be gone in a day or so" he said.
Charlie nodded "I guess mum and dad were right, 20 years before we had a bust up".
Conrad looked at him "Did you say anything to them?" he asked knowing he didn't have to explain about what.
"Of course I didn't" Charlie replied looking at Conrad "did you hear off Max?" he now asked.
"Yes he sent me Harry's number" Conrad replied looking at his glass "the thing is I saw him today".
Charlie grinned at his brother "And what happened?" he asked leaning forward.
"Nothing he was at the manor at Simon's party" Conrad said adding "the Arab guy was there as well".
"Bloody hell" Charlie blurted out then lowered his voice "You didn't talk to Harry then?".
"No" Conrad replied "and I don't know if I will ever talk to him" he said taking a sip of beer.
Charlie sat back assessing his brother "Do you fancy of him or not?" he asked quite casually.
Conrad chuckled and looked at Charlie "Sort of" he sighed "part of me seems attracted to him" he replied.
"I knew it" Charlie said leaning forward "you had a hardon when we played around before Simon turned up".
Conrad blushed "Ew I don't fancy you" he said trying to be serious and stifling his giggling.
"Yes you do" Charlie said with confidence "like having sex with yourself" he said grinning.
Conrad laughed shaking his head "Your fucking screwed up Charlie" he replied.
"What are you going to do about it, Harry I mean?" Charlie asked putting his glass down on the table.
"Nothing, I am going to get my education finished first" Conrad replied "I have to sit that exam now".
Charlie nodded "You mean the one you can take from selling your arse?" he said in a hushed tone.
"Thanks Charlie!" Conrad exclaimed rolling his eyes "I don't need you keep reminding me what I stupidly did".
Charlie chuckled "You know I am ever going to let you forget that Con" he said sitting back very satisfied.
"I know, don't worry though I will get something on you hanging around with all those navy boys" Conrad hinted.
Charlie laughed "Sharing a bedroom with another guy dressed in uniform" Conrad added "temptation".
"Stop it" Charlie said trying to catch his breath from laughing "it is nothing like that" he looked at Conrad "seriously thing about Harry".
"What is this fascination with Harry?" Conrad asked exasperated.
Charlie grinned at him "For fucks sake Conrad he is in love with you".

Charlie was a devious plotter and he was already getting an idea now Conrad had finally admitted that he was more gay than straight. Their food had gone cold by the time they finished eating unable to stop talking. Conrad crawled in to bed tired thinking over his encounter with Harry in London, he slept soundly but in the back of his mind the thought of telling his parents played over. By morning Charlie was packing his car at 7am ready to head off, Conrad grabbed some shorts dressing quickly he ran downstairs to say good bye catching Charlie walking in to pick up his last bag.

"Seriously you was going to go without saying good bye" Conrad said reaching the bottom step.
"How stupid do you think I am?" Charlie replied walking over to Conrad and hugging him hard.
Conrad felt emotional for the first time at one of Charlies departures "When are you coming home again?".
"Three weeks time" Charlie replied holding Conrad's face he looked him in the eye "you need to tell them".
Conrad nodded "I know" he said "I will do it when I feel ready".
Charlie kissed his brother on the lips surprising Conrad "I still love you Con" he said and hugged him again.

Conrad fought back the tears holding Charlie tight only letting go when their mother appeared with a bag of food for Charlie to take with his favourites in. Jody could sense something going on between them but put it down to their weird twin thing they always seemed to have. Conrad went upstairs to get showered and dressed then heading out to college for enrolment day on the final course, this was going to be his hardest course and passing the RHS Botany Science exam would open many doors of opportunities for him all over the world. He felt a little stupid and embarrassed paying for the course that day, hoping that the administrator would not ask how he got the money to pay for it. It took him a moment to shake it off and they took payment confirming his place to start the following Monday. The rest of the day Conrad spent tending the flower beds along the road then weeding the flower bed on the little roundabout fondly remembering the days Charlie and he would cycle around it and that fateful day he met Jack. The manor looked eerily quiet compared to the weekend's activities. The week dragged by slowly and Conrad buried his head in the new books he had acquired for the upcoming course. Even he was struggling with parts of it at first, by far it was the hardest and most complex science he had come across. Writing things down to ask Jack about he carried on relentlessly searching bits and pieces on the internet so that he could understand the subject better. He visited the manor a couple of times and spent it in the kitchen garden checking on the progress of the herbs and vegetables with Jack, there was no sight of Simon during the days he visited. Thankful in a way so that he didn't get ahead of himself and asked questions about Harry and Moham being there.

No matter what searches he did he couldn't find much on Hibiscus Manor, a place called Hibiscus Drive kept coming up and finally he clicked on the link. Harry looked at the street view on the 3D map and smiled knowing he had found it, he recognised the houses along the road and the wrought iron gates of the manor that he saw from inside it. Panning out he saw the nearest town was Bordon and a few miles from Alton, it certainly was stuck in the Hampshire countryside but he now knew where he saw Conrad working. Putting things together he figured that he must also live around the area, deciding if he saw Max again he would need to ask him outright exactly where Conrad lived.

Harry finished his lectures and stayed on in the college library to finish his home study and decide what to do this weekend, he opened his phone and saw one message on his mobile banking app that was several days old. Opening it up he was gobsmacked to see £50k had been deposited in the account. He had literally forgotten about the payment he would get for the weekend but never expected that much. It brought a smile to his face and thankfully with him getting fed up with hanging out at the gay bar he needn't have worried. He really needed to spend some time looking for jobs in sales and marketing, so far that week he hadn't once been to the bar and he was hoping that the need would never rise again. The problem with Knightsbridge is that it is never hard to spot people who frequent the area since most had their little haunts, today was proving no exception. Harry left the library arranging to meet some friends in Hyde Park. He was watching the fuss going on outside the front of the Mandarin Oriental hotel with the doorman and concierge, two black limousines pulled up outside and the hotel staff stopped pedestrians to allow the VIP's to enter the hotel. Harry stood there waiting not paying much attention and waiting patiently, VIP's and limousines were quite common place at the hotel. Harry looked up to see if things were moving again and the occupant exited the limousine looked in his direction. Stopping himself from shouting out and saying hello Harry watched Moham making eye contact but also ignoring him in one move. Another business man exited the Limousine and Moham let him go in front calling the concierge over speaking to him. All Harry could see was the concierge nod understanding what was being asked and without a further glance Moham disappeared in to the hotel. The other limousine pulled up to the front with more people dressed in suits going in to the hotel and one of the receptionists came hurrying outside handing a key card to the concierge. Harry patiently waited until the car pulled away and started making his way across the front of the hotel putting his phone back in his pocket. Sergio the concierge stood there waiting until Harry got closer and walked up to him.

"Good evening Sir" Sergio said stopping Harry who looked at him "your key to suite 920".
Harry looked at the piece of plastic "Sorry I think there has been a mistake" he replied.
Sergio remained business like "No mistake suite 920 make yourself at home and your gentleman friend will join you in an hour".
Harry stood confused for a minute "Oh right" he said with Sergio directing Harry inside the hotel.
"I will take you to the suite and you must wait there" Sergio said calling the lift.
Harry stepped in to the lift with Sergio his face burning from embarrassment "Its not what it seems" Harry claimed trying to explain himself.
Sergio did not look at Harry "Nothing is what it seems" he replied shuffling his feet "our guests discretion is of upmost importance".

Harry was anxious and a little nervous standing in the lift going to the ninth floor and following Sergio to the suite, he opened the door and handed the key to Harry explaining there was water in the fridge and to order anything if he was hungry. Before he could say anything Sergio left glancing over his shoulder at Harry smirking. Sending a text to his friends explaining something had come up Harry looked out at the view over Hyde Park, so many times he had passed the front of the hotel and seen the rich and famous coming and going. He walked around the large suite that was immaculately kept, the bedroom off the lounge was decorated in a very Oriental feel with expensive bed linen. Feeling that Moham was going to want his way with him he went to the bathroom cleaned out then went back in to the lounge and put the TV on, he spent most of the time looking out of the window drinking a bottle of water ignoring the TV. He had some idea why he was here but a very real and unexpected twist would happen, at 7.15pm Moham appeared in the suite dressed in his business suite.

"Harry" Moham said walking in "I didn't know if you would be here".
"Why am I here?" Harry asked sitting back down on the sofa.
Moham took his tie and jacket off and undid his shirt "Oh right" Harry said taking his t-shirt off.
Moham smiled at him "I am taking you to bed" he said taking his trousers off and watching Harry do the same.
"I suppose that is one way of looking at it" Harry replied half giggling.
Moham walked towards Harry placing a finger under his chin "No I mean I am taking you to bed" he said.

Moham leaned down his tall solid built figure and hairy chest was all man, this was the first time Harry had actually seen him nearly naked apart from him wearing underwear and socks. Harry caught by surprise feeling Moham kissing him and holding his lips against Harry's waiting to be reciprocated, parting his lips he tasted Moham who kissed him deep and lifted him off the ground. Pleasantly surprised and not expecting this he was being carried by Moham to the bedroom, there was none of the business only nature around Moham this evening in fact he appeared to be a totally different person. In truth the more time Moham spent with Harry the more he liked his very casual and youthful attitude, he was upset having lost out on spending the night with Harry at the party. The last time they spent in his limousine a change happened in the way they had sex, it was more unhurried that allowed Moham to relax more and enjoy the drama free experience. Unlike his wife who would only put out when it suited her and was more a duty than intimacy, he was drawn more and more to Harry's smooth body and skin that excited him when they were close. Moham carried Harry to the bed and laid him down gently, their kissing continued and Harry giggled with a mouth full of Moham's tongue feeling the beard scratching and tickling his face. He moaned feeling the full weight of Moham pressing down on his body slipping between his legs. The usual urgency gone and Harry allowed Moham to lay on him rubbing his already erect cock against him. Gently Harry coerced Moham on to his back, teasingly rubbings his hand over the cock hidden under the fabric causing a small damp patch of precum to appear. Harry straddled across resting his arse hard against Moham's cock rubbing back and forth kissing his chest and neck lightly, slowly inching towards his mouth again he was welcomed with a loving kiss. Moham slipped his arms around Harry holding him and caressing his arse through the underwear at first then sensually slipping his hand inside the elastic. Moham moaned in delight feeling the supple and smooth skin driving him wild he kissed Harry harder, both moaning with pleasure. Harry wriggled free of his arms and sank lower down his body kissing the nipples and running his face through the hairy chest that trailed off in a line down his naval. His hand ran over Moham's cock carefully watching his face change in to a broad smile between happiness and erotic pleasure. Harry kissed the exposed skin above the underwear and ran his mouth along the hefty shaft of Moham's cock still hidden in his underwear. He sat up looking down at Moham, the man of many dominant sexual encounters and few words was like putty in his hands at the moment. His thighs were sturdy and thick, lightly covered in black hair, the hefty arms that hid an abundance of muscle and capable of holding him tightly. Harry almost orgasmed just looking and being able to touch him so sensually for once. His fingers slipped inside the band of the underwear gently pulling them down exposing the thick eight inches of dark skinned pleasure that awaited. Harry leaned down and kissed the inside of his thighs watching Moham's back rise and fall his legs trembled at the sensation, he continued kissing around then gently licking along the shaft. A stream of precum oozed out hanging from the tip of Moham's cock tempting and teasing Harry, he licked under then around having a job trying to contain the bouncing cock that had a mind of its own. Harry gave one last lick sinking his mouth around the head and gently caressing it with his lips, Moham moaned louder pushing his hips up. Harry was teasing his cock and Moham was responding, his hand pushed Harry's head further down several times then stopped giving control back over to Harry again. Moham stroked Harry's head with his eyes closed moaning softly, they continued in this position for several minutes. Suddenly Moham leaned forward and pulled Harry up making short work of his underwear and throwing them on the floor 'Enough teasing I need to fuck you Harry' he said kissing Harry hard and positioning him above his cock. Harry spat in his hand and rubbed it against his hole, Moham waiting for Harry to grab his cock was surprised when he leaned forward pushing Moham back down on the bed kissing him. His arse rubbing against Moham's cock slowly pushing it up and letting it seek his hole. Moham wanted to push in so badly and just take him, he held back desperate to see where this was leading. Unable to speak locked in a kiss Harry slowly pushed down and gasped in to Moham's mouth, his hole stretching to accommodate the head penetrating through. He stopped pushing down and gently rocked his arse fucking the head of his cock. Moham slapped Harry's arse and moaned in pleasure still restraining himself from pushing up that was his natural instinct to do. Harry stopped kissing and looked down at Moham 'Is this better than just taking me in the limo?' he asked becoming aware that Moham was staring him in the eye 'Stop asking questions and sex me' Moham replied pulling him back down and kissing him harder than ever.

Harry used his arse and continued teasing edging deeper down taking Moham's cock almost all of the way but holding back a little. Controlling sex with Moham was so strange to him and he was loving it, satisfied and enjoying the feel of Moham getting inside gently felt amazing. He started to feel the coarse pubes meeting his arse, the dynamic quickly change when Moham raised his legs pushing the rest of his cock deep inside Harry giving several sharp hard and deep thrusts before relaxing and letting Harry take over again. Raising himself up his hands grabbed on to Moham's thighs 'Oh fuck Moham' Harry moaned leaning back and feeling the full might of Moham's cock inside him. He spent several minutes slowly gyrating his arse watching the pleasure unfold in Moham's expression, his hands roaming across Harry's body and legs. Harry ran his hands up along the hairy chest letting out a massive moan of delight, Moham had taken hold of Harry's cock and was slowly rubbing it and pushing his hips up gently fucking Harry. They made eye contact staring again in to each others eyes that blew Harry's mind. He pushed down hard and felt the pressure release in his balls, closing his eyes his body jolted down and forward ejaculating over Moham's chest. His body shaking trying to rid the orgasm and unable to control himself, his eyes opened feeling Moham's hand on his face gently caressing him, his eyes still locked on Harry. Regaining some composure Harry looked down at the mess he had made coating Moham's chest chair with his cum, pulled forward he was kissing him again. Moham raised his legs and slowly fucked Harry for several more minutes then pushed him back up, Harry sank deep on his cock and moved his hips back and forth to Moham's pleasure. Unsure how it even happened but he was now holding hands tightly with Moham, his cock pushing up every now and then driving Harry to speed up. The continuous slapping sound as his arse met with Moham's groin filled the room, the subtle moans from both of them getting louder and Harry could feel the cock inside him swelling and getting harder. Moham let out a growling moan pushing his hips up harder and Harry ground his arse down, he cried in pleasure feeling the cock erupting in a series of over exaggerated pulses in his arse. Moham held Harry's hands tighter, hips pushing Harry up in the air almost lifting him off the bed and penetrating him to the hilt planting his seed deep inside. Held partly aloft by Moham's hips Harry ground his arse still feeling the pulses from the cock. His legs rose up pushing Harry forward in to his arms, their lips locked together frantically kissing and panting trying to catch their breath.

Harry laid on top of Moham in his arms and firmly impaled on his cock, his head resting against Moham's neck. Harry played with Moham's chest hair releasing small pleasurable moans with Moham gently caressing his back. Moham kissed Harry 'Ready for more?' he asked like he was giving Harry a choice, he chuckled and looked him in the eye 'I know you like it more than once' Harry replied. The evening took a second surprise twist, Moham rolled Harry over on to his back still impaled on his cock and hooking Harry's legs around his waist. His arm slipped Harry's neck holding him, he kissed and began to fuck him in a missionary position. Using his thighs to keep Harry's legs up he fucked him gently and slowly taking his time and kissing him. In charge this time Moham didn't fuck excessively hard yet he still gave him a solid pounding before raising his head and looking Harry in the eyes, holding him tightly he shot a second load deep in to him. Moham released Harry from his cock and laid gently down on top kissing him then rolled on to his back, Harry stared up the at the ornately decorated ceiling completely wowed by what he had just experienced with the mysterious Moham. Half expecting that to be it, he was already thinking of getting dressed.

"Hungry?" Moham asked running his hand over Harry's body.
Harry looked at him "What more?" he asked seeing Moham grin.
"Later" he replied "do you want to eat anything food wise?" Moham asked.
Harry sat up and looked at him "I can't figure you out sometimes" he said "yes I am hungry".
"Good" Moham said reaching over to the phone and ordering two lobster salads.
Harry laid back down "Haven't seen you hanging around the bar recently" Moham said hanging the phone up.
"No, I need to grow up and get a job" Harry replied rolling on to his stomach.
Moham pulled Harry to him and kissed him again "What sort of work?" he asked.
Harry ran his hand over Moham's chest feeling his cum in there "I have studied business so sales or marketing".
"That's boring" Moham replied stroking Harry's head "sorry I didn't mean to disrespect your choice".
Harry laughed "What do you suggest then?" he asked "apart from this" he said.
Moham smiled "I don't know and I don't see you doing this as a choice of career".
"Am I that bad at it then?" Harry asked grabbing hold of Moham's cock.
Moham chuckled and slapped his hand away "No quite the opposite and tonight has proved it".
Harry sat up and looked at "Proved what?" he asked unsure what Moham was getting at.
"That I would like having sex with you on a more intimate basis" Moham replied.
Harry chuckled "There was me thinking you could not get any more mysterious" he said sitting across Moham.
Moham smiled up at him "Why don't you work for me as my assistant" he suggested looking seriously at him.
"You mean sex toy?" Harry replied stroking his chest "no I need a proper job" he said patting his chest.
Moham sat up and kissed Harry "It is a proper job, you manage my diary and travel arrangements" he explained.
Harry smiled "Not sure Moham" he said pondering on it "is it not boring just sorting your diary out?" he asked.
"It won't just be that" Moham replied "you will travel with me, I have a PA but I need a trusted assistant and adviser".
Harry laid back down "Okay does it pay well?" he asked turning his head to look at Moham.
"You will get a lot more of this" Moham said waving his cock around and laughing "How is £40k to start with?".
Harry looked up at the ceiling "Sure why not" he replied smiling "thank you" he said.
Moham smiled "I will give you the address of my office we can meet and discuss next week" he said standing up.
Harry looked at him "This is real your not kidding me?" he asked.
"No kidding but this part of us must remain very discreet Harry" Moham said looking at him.
Harry nodded "So..." he paused "why are doing this for me?" he asked curiously.
Moham studied him a moment "I trust you Harry and I like your company" he replied.
Harry smiled "Same here and I know I can't get all loved up over you" he chuckled.
"There is one thing Harry" Moham said looking at him "you slept with Simon at the party?".
"Is that his name, the owner" Harry replied and Moham nodded.
"Please get yourself tested, Simon is HIV positive" Moham said looking seriously at him.
Harry sat quietly shocked before speaking again "But we used a condom" he said thinking about it.
Moahm shook his head "Don't be fooled Harry, Simon is a nice guy but sex with a deviant pleasure for him" he said.
Harry looked worried "You mean he would have tried stealthing me?" he asked.
Moham nodded "Get tested and get on meds if he did I don't want you falling sick" he warned.
"Why?" Harry asked looking at Moham with real concern on his face.
Moham smiled "I like having sex with you Harry so you need to stay healthy, especially if you agree to work for me".
Harry sat on the bed "And you?" he asked knowing that was a silly question to ask him.
"No I am clean Harry" Moham replied "But get yourself sorted out if he has managed to infect you".
Harry nodded the smile gone off his face "I will, stealthing me wow that is nasty" he said.
Moham touched Harry's face "Just always be discreet about us Harry".
"I will" Harry replied nodding "Moham, thank you I mean for this and being able to enjoy sex with you".
Moham smiled "Now suck me off" he said flapping his hard dick around in front of Harry.

Harry laughed and slipped his mouth around Moham's hard cock again slowly working it in a teasing gently way before receiving a gob full of his cum. It was one thing taking it up the arse but Harry preferred not to swallow and spat it out down the toilet. Moham chuckled and showered whilst Harry sat and watched him until he finished then showered himself, Moham dressed in one the hotels dressing gowns went in to the lounge and directed room service that had arrived with their dinner. Harry turned off the water and started drying himself trying to come to terms with the whole evening, it was becoming apparent that Moham had a soft spot for Harry and that was evident throughout the time they appeared to make love more than just fuck tonight. Moham walked in to the bathroom handing Harry a dressing gown telling him dinner was ready. Sitting down to eat Moham asked Harry a lot of questions and generally chatted to him for quite a long time explaining he would be based out of the corporate office in central London. Moham left the hotel at 11pm and invited Harry to stay the night if he wanted. He would have loved nothing more but his parents were expecting him home and he left the hotel a few steps behind Moham and walking off in a complete discreet manner. He was a little cautious about the offer but had the details of the company and decided to fact check it in the morning before Moham called to arrange the meeting next week.

Conrad and Jack spent most of that weekend chatting in the greenhouse, the pair of them checked over all the hibiscus beds along the road to make sure they were flourishing The weekend past so quickly he didn't want it to end but he had college on Monday. Conrad finished his first few days of lectures and Harry was still coming in to his head seeing the face in the helicopter taking off. He had declined going for a drink with the 15 other students on his course who were quite a bit older than him and them trying to figure out how such a young person got accepted on the advanced course. He had a quick phone call with Charlie on his walk back home and spent the evening doing his assignment with Jack's guidance over video call. He thought going back to college would mean him missing Jack a bit but they had set Wednesday evenings aside as their night and this week was the first going out to dinner at the local pub. Charlie though still aired on the side of caution when Conrad rattled on about Jack and kept his mouth shut, he had to learn to trust his brothers judgement and knew they had a very close friendship but nothing sexual as far as he was aware.

Harry made his way in to central London and left the tube at Holborn following the directions to Moham's head office. His quick internet search of the company RMJ Equity Ventures lead him to the website where he delved deeper in to the company that seemed to have a multitude of subsidiaries in a variety of fields some very lucrative and others that had been purchased, the assets stripped and sold off. He learnt more about Moham and his real name Raheem Mohammed Jazeer, his own personal wealth was thought to be in the billions having built the company up to its current estimate of £3.6 billion through careful investment and cash reserve. It also surprised him to see his wife was 10 years younger and the 2 children in their teens. There was very little else about Moham, no gossip or scandal just a very shrewd businessman and owner of the company, family man who he knew didn't get the bed time treats or adoration he liked. The address of the building looked pretty modest and decorated in cream and brown colour palette, Harry had to wait in the reception until Moham's personal secretary Elspeth came down to meet him.

"Harry Ashley-Cooper" Elspeth asked approaching him looking down her nose.
Harry stood up "Yes that is I" he replied offering her his hand.
"I am Mr Raheem's personal secretary Ms Phelps" she said in a very unfriendly manner "come along" she said.
Harry felt sick to his stomach wondering what was instore for him "Thank you" he replied walking to the lift.
"Mr Raheem has not given much detail about you" Elspeth said pressing the button and hurrying him along.
Harry felt it was more of a you need to tell me now remark "An assistant to him" he replied being evasive.
"To Mr Raheem" Elspeth corrected him "you need to learn to address him correctly or you won't last long".
"Of course" Harry replied politely trying to be nice with her and failing spectacularly exiting the lift.
"The HR manager is with Mr Raheem sit here until you are called" she said pointing to a sofa.

Elspeth sat behind her desk along with two other assistants who all looked up at when he arrived, she quickly snapped her fingers like a school teacher telling them to get back to their work. The area was furnished to be comfortable enough for a short wait and several people came on to the floor dropping things off and leaving again glancing at the nervous Harry. He studied Ms Phelps a little deciding he didn't care for her much, but then she was no different speaking to the other two assistants who said nothing and got on with whatever she gave them to do. Harry watched the two doors opening and a tall dark haired and very attractive man in his early thirties exited closing the door behind him, he walked over to Elspeth's desk, the minute she spoke to him it was like a different person was there, tactful, respecting and polite manner to her tone and indeed when she walked over to Harry she was completely polite.

"My Ahsley-Cooper this is Mr Prestley our HR Manager for RMJ Equity" Elspeth said introducing them.
Adam shook hands with Harry "Please call me Adam and you are Harry right?" he asked.
Harry nodded and smiled "Pleased to meet you Adam" he said watching Elspeth furrow her eyebrows.
"Well Harry lets not keep Mr Raheem waiting any longer he is looking forward to meeting you" Adam said.
Elspeth moved out of the way letting Harry pass "Adam what job is he interviewing for?" she asked.
"Executive Business Assistant to Mr Raheem" Adam replied "Oh and please sort coffee out for three, quickly Elspeth".
"Yes of course Mr Prestley" she replied hurrying off.
Adam shook his head "This way Harry" Adam said guiding him to the office and looking at him "yeah I know".
Harry laughed then stopped abruptly "Sorry know what?" he asked worrying himself.
Adam smirked "Dragon lady" he replied "efficient and organised but my god she is a brutal nutcase".
"Oh right" Harry replied giggling watching Adam open the door, they walked in closing the door behind them.
"Mr Raheem this is Harry Ashely-Cooper here for the Executive Business Assistant position" Adam said.
Moham came round from his desk and smiled "Thank you Adam" he said "Harry so glad you came please sit".

Harry shook hands on a very professional basis and sat down, it took a few seconds for him to stop remembering their night at the hotel and started to talk about his studies. Adam asking a lot of questions and Moham talking about the job and what is expected and that he would be privy to confidential documents. It went on for over an hour before Harry was asked to leave the office and wait for Adam, he closed the door and sat down on the sofa. Elspeth looking over at him several times. Adam sat back down opposite Moham and looked over the notes he had taken and closed his folder.

"Do you trust him?" Adam asked Moham putting the folder down on the empty chair.
Moham nodded "Implicitly" he replied looking up at Adam "what do you think, will he cut it?".
"I think he will" Adam replied sitting back in his chair watching Moham "well brought up and educated".
Moham smiled "You have already made up your mind" Adam said "I will get the paperwork sorted".
"Thank you Adam" Moham replied "and put him in the office next to mine" he said.
Adam stood and picked his folder up "You sure about the salary Moham?" he asked.
Moham nodded "Take him under your wing and mentor him Adam and put him on the management trainee programme".
"Thank you I will enjoy mentoring him" Adam replied grinning.
Moham checked his email "Keep it in your pocket around him" he said glancing at Adam.
Adam stood there "Is he?" he asked waiting and Moham looked up and nodded.
"Ah so he is my replacement" Adam chuckled walking towards the door.
Moham looked over "Adam, keep an eye on him I think Simon got to him" he said.
"Fuck Moham" Adam said with holding the door handle "him as well?".
Moham smirked "I keep losing at the auction".
Adam grinned at Moham "You know I won't be able to keep my hands off him".

He heard Moham laughing closing the door and took Harry to his office to sign all the paperwork and non disclosure agreement, starting salary and start date. It was happening so quickly for Harry and he walked out of the building with Adam securing a well paid job and starting next Monday. Adam had a quiet word with Harry and agreed to meet him on Friday and take him to the clinic to get checked over. He was quietly embarrassed about the whole thing until Adam explained that he was poz and probably by Simon as well 7 years ago. Immediately the two of them formed a bond, it helped that Harry thought Adam was very sexy and wouldn't mind fucking him. Harry woke on Friday morning feeling worse for wear, Adam sat with him texting Moham from the rapid test centre at the clinic. He was prepared for the worst case outcome and was in no surprise when he tested positive for hiv. the doctor explained that the virus was not fully integrated in his body and was why he hadn't been ill to date, he was given a prescription fortunately it was a one a day pill which didn't seem to bad. He took the first one at the clinic and Adam took him for a coffee afterwards to make sure he was okay.

"So did Moham ask you to look after me then?" Harry asked.
Adam put his coffee down "Yes and I will mentor you at work" he said "Ms Phelps is really pissed off".
"Why?" Harry asked "I did nothing to offend her she was just horrible to me".
Adam smiled "She has to report in to you".
Harry threw his hands up "I haven't even started and people hate me" he said chuckling.
"Moham is a hard boss Harry but you will be just fine he likes you" Adam said finishing his coffee.
Harry grinned at Adam "I like hard men, actually I am quite hard looking at you" he said.
Adam looked at Harry then shook his head smiling "Harry, Harry, Harry, one day" he said chuckling.
Harry laughed and leaned closer "You can be my bitch" he said looking at him.
Adam looked at his watch "If I wasn't working I would bang the arse off you now and see who is the bitch".
They both laughed causing a few people to turn looking at them "Harry promise me you will call if you need to talk" Adam said.
Harry nodded "I will, it helps knowing you I can talk to someone if I need to" he said.

Moham was not surprised by the news and pleased that Harry was starting meds straight away. He was somewhat annoyed that Simon had done it again to someone he took there. Harry though felt kind of relieved, on the whole he was quite positive about it but still checked in with Adam later that day and over the weekend. He settled in to his new job with Adam as promised mentoring him until he was settled, gradually he took over managing Moham's diary and casting his eye over documents before running through them with Moham. He fitted in well but lacked a passport so he couldn't go on the first business trip and Elspeth lorded it up over Harry rubbing his nose in it when she had the chance. Harry half expected to be bent over the desk in Moham's office frequently but he was astute enough to know that business was business. He made great progress on the management trainee programme and really loved his job. The one thing Harry never got was bored, Moham had such a variety of companies and a complex diary that Elspeth couldn't really manage it effectively. After a month and just before 5pm Harry walked out of his office to do his last task of the day to run through Moham's diary for the following day. Harry went through his appointments and explained he had moved two meetings to the morning putting him on a back to back run of meetings but it freed up his afternoon to catch up on other business.

Moham scratched his beard "How did you manage that Harry?" he asked looking surprised.
"A little juggling" Harry replied "It means you have meetings all morning..." started saying.
"Brilliant" Moham said putting his diary down "you certainly know what your doing".
Harry sat there feeling a little proud "Thanks" he said and Moham looked up and smiled.
"The 10am to midday meeting I would like you there I think you will learn a great deal" Moham informed him.
"Yes sure" Harry replied and Moham handed a folder to him.
"Read through this it will get your prepared" Moham said "and your passport has it arrived?" he asked
"Should be here next week" Harry replied "am I getting my first business trip?" he asked excitedly.
Moham chuckled and smiled "Yes in a few months to do with this meeting tomorrow".

Moham smiled watching Harry leave, he had made the right decision with him. Harry saw Adam sat in his office waiting for him, they had bonded so well and went out for dinner two or three times a week at some fancy restaurant courtesy of Moham who sometimes came with them. Harry loved evenings out with Adam who was so easy to talk to and get along with. Sitting there he fancied Adam like crazy but for some reason he again thought of Conrad, he had no idea what he would do if he found him. In his heart he knew he was going to Hibiscus Drive and find Conrad to get an answer one way or another from him. Harry being so busy now always ended up putting it in the back of his mind.

• Like 21
  • Upvote 2

Part 6 - The Autumn Leaves

The autumnal nights were creeping in fast and Conrad had said good bye to his parents a few days earlier who had flown to Australia to visit his grandparents and auntie's family. He sat waiting at the station in the car for Charlie who was coming home for the weekend having decided to use the train instead of his car. Conrad was also looking forward to meeting this Joshua guy that Charlie had invited to spend the weekend who was his dorm buddy at naval training. Joshua lived in Newcastle which made it difficult to get home for weekends, Charlie explained it would be a good for him to have a break for the weekend. He never said much about this Joshua guy only that he was a year older. Thankfully he would only need to be around in the evenings and could hide away up at the manor expecting Joshua and his brother to spend the time working out or talking all things military. Charlie had become a bit of a fitness freak working out religiously and now doing weights. He had seen Charlie's body slowly changing with more muscle definition showing, in fact he brought Conrad a set of dumbbells trying to get him to exercise and put some muscle on. Truth be told he had started using them for half an hour every evening and even surprised himself at the results after a couple of months. Harry was far from his mind even nearly forgotten about. Conrad yawned and changed the music he was listening to when he saw Charlie appear from the station exit with your typical navy looking bloke that was Joshua, black hair that was cropped to a zero but still heavily visible due to the colour, he looked marginally taller than Charlie walking side by side. What Conrad couldn't see was that Joshua packed a body under his coat, working out with weights more than Charlie he had a pretty good muscular build, tattoos on his legs and one across his shoulder going down his entire arm and gay. It was the one fact Charlie left out about Joshua and was his attempt at matchmaking since he got on so well with Joshua he was sure Conrad would as well. That is assuming that Conrad wouldn't blow a gasket finding out Charlie was trying to set them both up.

Charlie got in to the front passenger seat "Con" he said kissing him on the cheek "you okay?".
"Yes" Conrad replied "you?".
"Yeah I'm good bro, this is Joshua" Charlie introduced them "Joshua my twin Conrad".
"Alright there mate" Joshua said in his deep voice and heavy Geordie accent.
"Hey" Conrad replied quite stumped by how good looking he was "I'm good, how are you?" he asked.
Joshua smirked "Fuck Chaz your right he is all proper man just like you" he said "Sound as a pound pet".
Conrad turned to look at him trying to figure out what he said "Good man" Joshua said making eye contact.

The look got Conrad all flustered looking in to the deep blue eyes that contrasted with his hair. Charlie laughed and turned to see Joshua smiling settling back in the seat. Joshua deliberately shuffled in the seat so he sat right in Conrad's sight through the rear view mirror, it did nothing to help Conrad who became even more flustered not knowing where to look. One thing he did feel was a warmth and ooze of sex coming off him. He was attractive but also had a sharp rough and tough looking edge, the tram lines shaved in his left eyebrow gave him a menacing and it was that quality that Conrad fell for big time. Concentrate Conrad he told himself trying to avoid looking at him in the mirror. He knew that Joshua was the kind of guy who would not back off from a fight so he would need to keep himself in check for the next few days. He certainly didn't fancy getting punched by this guy he thought, it was bad enough when Charlie punched him and Harry come that. 'Fuck' he said out loud then making a quick excuse that he forgot to do some homework. There it was again Harry, why did he now think of Harry after all this time he was doing so well putting the guy out of his head. Conrad drove off and the conversation seemed to flow quite nicely, Conrad had no idea that Charlie had let slip about his gay twin brother during one of their quiet nights in the dorm talking about their families, it was the same night Joshua confessed he was gay and strangely it made Charlie and Joshua much better friends. Conrad felt a little relieved pulling up the drive and letting the guys exit before driving in to the garage. Conrad said he would start getting dinner ready whilst Charlie took Joshua up to one of the spare bedrooms and showed him the bathroom where he could shower and change. Conrad was cutting vegetables up putting them in a pan to boil up. Charlie casually walked in and grabbed a soft drink from the fridge half naked and drying his hair

Conrad watched Charlie saunter around quite happily "Don't you think your under dressed?" he said.
Charlie closed the fridge door "No" he replied grinning "Josh has seen me naked and I have seen him naked".
Conrad chuckled "What do you think of Josh, nice guy eh?" Charlie asked very casually.
Conrad nodded "Seems nice but he looks like he could beat the shit out of you" he said.
Charlie laughed "Yeah he is a bit rough and a bruiser but also a very nice guy" he said smirking.
Conrad wave a knife at Charlie "Why are you smirking like that?" he asked.
Charlie cocked his head to one side "Because I love you bro" he said "your using the weights I see".
Conrad nodded staring at him "What are you up to?" he asked "I know you well enough Charlie".
Charlie smiled "Whatever gave you the impression I was up to something?" he replied looking offended.
"You showered yet?" Charlie asked with Conrad shaking his head "go up and shower I will finish the veg".
Conrad put the knife down "bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes" he said.
Charlie rolled his eyes in one of their common traits "just go and shower I know what I am doing".

Conrad walked in to his bedroom then stripped off down to his underwear and strode across the landing to the bathroom and entering the room his feet unable to carry him back or forwards glued to the spot. He came face to face with Joshua standing their with a towel tied around his waist, his eyes fixed on the muscular body of Joshua and the tattoo across his shoulder and down his right arm.

"Heck sorry" Conrad said blushing struggling to form any words and taking a dam good look at Joshua.
Joshua watched and noticed he was checking him out and doing the same to Conrad "No need to be sorry" he said.
Finally he stopped coming to his senses "Come back in a minute when you finished" Conrad said.
Joshua smirked "What's the matter, you never seen a guy before" he said watching Conrad.
"No I mean yes, sorry I didn't now you hadn't finished" Conrad said all flustered.
Joshua stared at him "You are like your brother" he said pausing "canny but different, very different".
"Oh" Conrad replied not sure what to make of him moving closer, Joshua used his leg to close the door.
Joshua smirked at Conrad "Bit more private now" he said with Conrad unable to stop staring at him.
"For what?" Conrad asked with slight panic "You going to hurt me?" he asked stepping back against the wall seeing the muscles in his arms very close.
Joshua still had that smirk on his face "No" he said "well not yet anyway".

Conrad's eyes wandered over the broad chest of Joshua, a niggling feeling that he was getting mixed vibes from this hulk of a sexy guy. Joshua just looked at Conrad and raised both arms placing them either side of Conrad against the wall giving him no chance of escape. Conrad gulped preparing himself to receive a few punches or slaps at best he leaned further back against the wall and closed his eyes tight getting ready. Joshua leaned closer towards Conrad, he could feel how close he was waiting for the stinging but feeling only his warm breath against his neck. Joshua didn't know what to make of Conrad's reaction standing there with his eyes shut tight, almost like he was expecting a beating, he knew his next action would provoke one of two responses. Since clapping eyes on Conrad he had wanted him, the resemblance between the brothers is where it stopped, instantly Joshua realised Conrad was more placid and easy going where as Charlie was an adrenaline junkie like himself. He stood before a guy that switched on all his buttons, delicately Joshua leaned closer to Conrad's neck and ran his tongue slowly along the length up to his cheek. Conrad could feel his warm breath and tongue moving across his face then a sudden strange sensation, Joshua ran his tongue over Conrad's lips 'Kiss me' Joshua demanded. Conrad didn't even think and parted his lips taking a mouthful of Joshua's tongue, his body crawling up the wall and flinging his arms around Joshua kissing like mad. Joshua pinned Conrad up against the wall with his body, the madness eased with their mouths sealed together in a deep long kiss. Joshua pushed Conrad's arms above his head pinning them against the wall, his wrists firmly in Joshua's grip. To hell with it Conrad thought kissing Joshua back, slowly he freed Conrad's arms sensing no resistance and slipped his arms around the neck and back snogging Conrad with intense conviction. His hand caressing Conrad's back slipped lower and lower until he began caressing Conrad's arse, gently moving the underwear away so he could feel the firm smoothness of his arse. Conrad moaned at the hardness of Joshua's cock pressing against his own erection, he felt he finally understood what Jack meant when he said it just felt right and that was how he was feeling right now. He loved the way Joshua softly caressed his arse feeling every single part of it, he was not being fooled though and knew from the way he was being kissed that Joshua like exerting a certain amount of dominance and no doubt was not a person who held back to get what he wanted.

Conrad pushed Joshua off gently "I need to shower" he said reeling in euphoria from the taste of him.
Joshua smiled "I will let you off this time" he said kissing Conrad again.
"Is that so" Conrad said touching his arm and feeling the muscle.
Joshua grinned and moved away "Wey aye man, I am coming back for you bairn and you better be ready".
Conrad tried to function normally "You are?" he asked questioning him to make sure it was real.
Joshua stood looking at Conrad "You want me and I want you" he replied smirking "and am I going to have you".

Joshua winked and rubbed his cock through the towel walking out of the bathroom. Conrad closed the door his heart pounding in his chest licking his lips slowly to get more taste of Joshua, stepping in to the shower his cock still rock hard. Smiling to himself he couldn't believe that Joshua was gay and came on full throttle to him weather he wanted it or not. He was freaked out yes, then his body and heart took over from the way he held Conrad making him want to kiss back, it took a good 10 minutes before Conrad's cock returned to a normal state. Joshua dressed in a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts joined Charlie in the kitchen asking if he could help with anything. Charlie handed him some plates to put on the dining room table and brought through the food in serving dishes. Conrad entered the kitchen helping Charlie then the three of them sat down at the table. Joshua chatted away to Charlie whilst Conrad placed the serving spoons in the dishes. Conrad was poor at being discreet around the table and kept watching Joshua's every move, Charlie noticed Joshua giving Conrad a few glances and definitely saw him grin at him.

"Right dinner" Charlie said "dig in, you first Josh as the guest" he said watching him carefully.
Joshua looked at Conrad "Thanks looks canny" he said "what are these he asked?".
Conrad smiled "Turnips I grow them up at the manor freshly picked today" he said.
"Help yourself Josh" Charlie said chuckling "but then I think you might already have" he said looking at Conrad.
Joshua smirked looking at Conrad not even bothered by the comment "We had a good snog" he replied.
Conrad couldn't help bursting in to laughter to hell with it he thought "You had a good feel as well" he said.
Charlie sat there smiling "Hurt my brother and I will break you" he said looking at Joshua who could tell Charlie was not joking.
Joshua nodded and chuckled "What about when I fuck him and he screams does that count?" he asked.
Charlie screwed his face up "Fuck Josh, bury his head in the pillow" he suggested laughing hard.
"Hey" Conrad intervened "Don't I get a say in this?" he asked then looked at Charlie "Did you set this up?".
Charlie sat back and smiled "Maybe" he said "I figured Josh wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you".
Conrad shook his head "Anyway who said it is going any further" he said making himself very clear.
Joshua laughed "You haven't got any say in it, told you upstairs I am going to have you".

Joshua looked at Conrad and smiled. So dinner didn't go quite as Conrad thought it would, he couldn't figure out if by some weird reason he had ended up with a half baked attempt at a boyfriend. Joshua was clearly very keen on Conrad and thought he was sorted but also with a funny understated wit about him. Joshua had guys clambering over each other to get him even at navy training school. Whilst he was a very brash, upfront and a very in your face Geordie fella he went for the extreme opposite to himself when looking for a guy and Conrad was perfect. He sat there looking at Joshua across the table he couldn't get over how much of a bruiser he looked with his tattoos and muscle but what a kisser he turned out to be. Charlie cleared the table and tidied up in the kitchen leaving them alone.

"You want to sleep with me tonight?" Joshua asked straight out.
Conrad looked at him "Sure" he replied "I just don't want to get into anything serious though".
Joshua smiled and nodded "Aye it would make things difficult me being in the navy" he said.
An awkward silence fell between them for a moment "Can I see ya when I am free?" Joshua asked.
Conrad chuckled "Yeah I would like that" he said casually "but you are not sleeping with me tonight".
Joshua laughed loudly "Yes I am" he said "need to make sure you don't snore like pig".
"Has anyone told you how charming you are Josh?" Conrad asked.
Joshua grinned "No but you can tell me later when your underneath me" he said looking deadly serious.

Conrad laughed and dam well knew he wanted to sleep with him. After spending the rest of the evening sitting in the cool night air talking Charlie announced he was going off to bed and disappeared quickly. Joshua stood up and walked over to the edge of the terrace looking in to the darkness of the garden, Conrad sat studying him for a moment getting aroused by his silhouette that stood in silence. His calves so muscular and thighs that could crush a person in to submission within seconds, Conrad stopped realising he was playing with his cock in anticipation. Joshua turned around and walked towards Conrad pulling him to his feet. Wearing a very mischievous grin on his face he raised one hand and stroked the side of Conrad's face, slowly his hand moved lower down his body. Conrad took little breaths mingled with short barely audible gasps knowing where Joshua's hand was heading. He was transfixed staring in to the eyes of Joshua at the same time feeling his body being caressed so delicately by this brute of a guy. Conrad closed his eyes and moaned, the hand found Conrad's erection and toyed with it his stare now becoming more intense with burning passion. Something sparked simultaneously between them and an angry, desperate, needy passion took them both over, painfully their mouths clamped together in a rough kissing frenzy. Joshua tried to get the upper hand his tongue fighting and pushing deep in to Conrad's mouth taking him down, succeeding his hand grabbed hold of Conrad's arse roughly making sure he knew who was going to be in control. He pulled Conrad's head back looking him in the eyes, his mouth still partly open in desire Joshua thrusted his tongue in and out quickly then dribbled a long stream of saliva in to Conrad's mouth followed by his tongue closing in for a deeper kiss. His eyelids fluttering held tight against Joshua's mouth relentlessly kissing him. Suddenly he let go and stopped kissing Conrad and stood back looking at him nodding.

Conrad coming to his senses "What?" he asked wondering if he did something wrong.
Joshua walked around him in a circle then came up behind kissing his neck "I want you, now" he said.
Conrad rolled his head back resting on Joshua's shoulder "God yes" he replied moaning.

Joshua held Conrad firmly kissing his neck, the harder his kissed him the more erotic the moans got escaping Conrad's lips. Unable to control himself Joshua bit down on the flesh lightly then sucked it up in to his mouth. Conrad just moaned longer rolling his head, Joshua was marking his territory and sucked harder several times then released Conrad leaving a deep red mark on the side of his neck. Conrad rubbed the side of his neck, Joshua rubbing his cock up against his arse 'You are mine now' he whispered in his ear. Holding hands they walked up to Conrad's bedroom, he made light work undressing Conrad and himself continuing to kiss him, his hands slipped under Conrad's arse cheeks lifting him off the ground with ease. He carried Conrad over to the bed and dumped him like a rag doll on to the bed grinning at Conrad's laughter. Seeing his beautiful tattoo covered body and the frenzied pace at which things were moving any anxiety Conrad had dissipated into a sexual desire for him. Joshua ran his hands up along his legs then flipped him over on to his stomach. His eyes opened wide in surprise, Joshua ran his tongue over his arse and across his hole several times. He was torn over how he should be reacting but his body had pushed up slightly and Joshua took it as a sign of his submission. Diligently using his tongue he caressed Conrad's hole teasing it to open a little. Purring like a cat with cream he tongued bathed Conrad's arse holding his legs down that seem to have a mind of their own unable to keep still, the moans coming from Conrad was all he needed to hear. Joshua moved around the side of the bed pulled Conrad's mouth towards his uncut cock, the foreskin slightly rolled back from the erection. He looked at he hefty piece of meat that was just shy of eight inches and pretty girthy, still it was smaller than the Arab's cock which gave some kind of relief. His lips surrounded the head moving the foreskin further back taking more in to his mouth and tasting his first cock. Moving at a novices speed Conrad sucked and licked gently, all the time Joshua rubbed a finger over his hole, tapping it then pushing the tip of his finger in gently. He felt the hand on the back of his head pushing his mouth further down the shaft before he choked and eyes started watering, Joshua pulled back then leant down and kissed him. Moving back to the arse Joshua attacked his hole with more vigour, Conrad groaned louder his hands clawing at the sheet under him and his body wriggling trying to take in everything that was assaulting his senses in one tremendous clash.

Conrad heard Joshua gob on his hole and used his finger to work the saliva in. The small kisses on his lower back moved upwards getting closer and closer to his neck, Conrad gave a sharp gasp for breath and winced feeling the head of Joshua's cock half penetrating him and testing his resolve. He moved slow enough that Conrad could take it but with a constant grinding pressure that teased his hole open, Joshua drippled more saliva where his cock head was buried in Conrad and began to work it in. Conrad raised his head and moaned louder as more of Joshua entered his body, his second moan stifled by the invading tongue in his mouth kissing and willing him to take it. His kissing acting like a drug relaxing Conrad completely that he only felt the pleasure of Joshua's cock pushing in deeper until he could go no further. He stayed still for a few seconds, making sure Conrad's arse was sufficiently open and eager for him. A whole level of pleasure ran through Conrad's body feeling the weight of Joshua laying on his back, their skin touching, tongues entwinned in desperate passion. His hand holding Conrad's head in place so that he had no choice but to kiss him. The arse muscles clenching together slowly driving his cock deeper causing Conrad to respond by kissing him harder. Joshua pulled back and looked at Conrad to make sure he was okay and he only saw a desire for him, locking in to a kiss he jackhammered putting his full body weight behind him. Conrad's moans morphed in to cries and then to groans, he didn't care how much it hurt he wanted Joshua badly. Joshua kneeled up holding Conrad's hips he continued balancing feverishly manic thrusts to gentle loving strokes keeping Conrad on his toes never knowing what to expect next. Conrad was sweating and gasping for air pain and pleasure hitting him at the same time, Joshua pulled out and flipped Conrad on to his back making eye contact Conrad moaned and pulled Joshua down to kiss him his arse throbbing but wanting more. He felt his arse opening again and the fullness of Joshua entering his body, so badly drawn to each other they lost all sensibility acting like animals in heat. Joshua fucking Conrad with steady rhythm their need to kiss and be close in the final moments, he could feel his cum on the march. He looked down at Joshua their mouths millimetres apart and holding his head Joshua moaned then grunted thrusting and pushing his body forward hard whilst maintaining eye contact. His whole body pinning Conrad to the bed with several deep thrusts 'Oh fuck' he said quickly pulling his cock out followed by a stream of cum that he accidentally released inside Conrad, the rest splattered over Conrad's arse then thrusting his cock back in to Conrad he collapsed on top 'Yeah canny man' he said slobbering Conrad with another deep kiss.

Joshua rolled on to his back pulling Conrad on top of him 'ride it' he demanded, Conrad took hold of the slimy cock and eased his arse over it, the cum around and inside his hole providing a slickness for him sinking down. Taking hold of Conrad's cock he gently massaged it looking up in to Conrad's eyes, it didn't take long for Conrad to cry out and push down rubbing his arse deeper on Joshua's cock and exploding his load up across Joshua's chest and neck. Joshua pushed his hips up edging in to another orgasm, the muscles around his cock squeezing hard from Conrad's orgasm. He tried to extract his cock and in doing so triggered his orgasm pumping a smaller load in to Conrad's body. Joshua laid on the bed with his arms raised above his head smiling, Conrad looked down at the incredible body stretched out. He fell forward kissing Joshua and moaned lovingly feeling the arms closing around his body.

Joshua stroked Conrad's back "I didn't mean to dump my spunk in you" he said quietly.
Conrad chuckled "Don't care Josh" he cooed soothingly "I enjoyed this way too much".
Joshua kissed him "Sorry about that as well" he said tapping his neck.
"What did you do?" Conrad asked leaning up looking at him.
Joshua licked Conrad's chin "Marked you as mine" he said looking him in the eye.
"Yours?" Conrad asked "who said I was yours?".
Joshua slapped his ass lightly "You don't need to say anything I see it in yer eyes bairn".
Conrad smiled and snuggled up chuckling "Just don't break my heart Josh" he said "I'm not good at rejection".
Joshua hugged and kissed him holding him tight in his arms "I won't Conrad".

They managed to keep the noise down low until they fell asleep, when Conrad moved during the night Joshua rolled on top and stuck it to him again. In all they got about three hours sleep, Joshua was a horny 21 year old that was young hung and full of cum and he needed sex constantly when with a another guy, Conrad was no better and willingly let Joshua use him, every time one of them moved in bed Joshua got a boner and mounted Conrad weather he was sleeping or not. Conrad sat on the side of the bed at 8am feeling like shit through lack of sleep and a sore arse. He had promised Jack to help with the new hibiscus seedlings so needed to get up and showered to wash the smell of Joshua and his sex off him. One things for sure he was happy at least if he only ended up being friends with Joshua he didn't mind, the guy was seriously sexy both in bed and body. Charlie was already up when Conrad dashed in to get coffee.

"Is he up yet?" Charlie asked.
Conrad poured himself a coffee "Sort of, I think he is tired" he replied.
Charlie chuckled leaning against the kitchen counter "You look tired and you have a love bite on your neck".
Conrad closed the refrigerator door "Need to eat more garlic" he said brushing it off.
Charlie poured a coffee for Joshua "Or eat less Josh" he said "did you have fun and enjoy yourself?".
Conrad blushed "Yes both, fuck he is amazing in bed" he replied grabbing an apple.
"TMI Con" Charlie said smirking "you know he has quite a few gay men at naval school after him".
Conrad looked at his apple "Doesn't surprise me" he said quite disheartened hearing that from Charlie".
Charlie kissed Conrad on the cheek "He is really picky though never sleeps with anyone".
"I got to go" Conrad said picking up his book "See you this afternoon" he dashed out closing the door.
Charlie poured a coffee for Joshua taking it upstairs "Brought you a coffee" he said entering the bedroom.
Joshua laid on the bad with a big grin on his face "Thanks Charlie" he said sitting up.
Charlie opened the window "God it smells like you two had sex all night in here" he chuckled.
"Wish you had told me about your brother earlier" Joshua said "proper lush like".
Charlie sat on the bed "I only did it because I trust you not to hurt him and keep it real".
"Aye nee worry" Joshua replied "he is worldie an proper mint in bed".

Charlie screwed up his face laughing, he took Joshua out during the day whilst Conrad tended the seedlings half asleep. Jack appeared and took one look at Conrad and laughed.

"Did you have a late night?" Jack asked putting some flower trays down beside him.
"Morning" Conrad said "early morning more like, I think I slept 3 hours at best" he replied.
Jack laughed "So what was you doing all night then?" he asked.
Conrad showed Jack a selfie he took of Joshua and him in bed naked "Him" he said.
Jack nodded in approval "Man that is one stunning guy where did you meet him?" he asked handing the phone back.
"Charlies' navy buddy, he set us up behind our backs" Conrad sailing smiling.
Jack smiled "He is definitely a keeper Conrad" he said approving of his choice.
Conrad shrugged his shoulders "He will be away a lot but have agreed to meet when he is home".
Jack smiled "Did he get hungry in the night?" he asked noticing the love bite.
"Very funny" Conrad replied.

Jack smiled handing him a new tray of seedlings. Saturday night was spent much the same way after Charlie went to bed. They were unable to keep their hands off each other. By Monday morning Conrad couldn't think straight he was so tired and struggled through his day in lectures. By 7pm that evening he was in bed fast asleep. Joshua did indeed come up to see Conrad the following weekend and spent the entire time in bed with Conrad neglecting to go up to the manor. A few weeks later Conrad was in turmoil since Joshua wanted to come up and see him but his parents had arrived home from Australia. He booked a room at a hotel near Gosport and arranged to meet Joshua there. He was finding it difficult to balance the secret from his parents and to keep letting Jack down. Jack was pretty chilled about it and didn't mind so long as they still had their dinner date on Wednesday and he could help Conrad out where he could. Charlie on the other hand was getting annoyed with Conrad since he kept holding back from telling their parents, reminding him to get it done and over with so he could finally be free and enjoy himself. He had noticed that Joshua wouldn't even entertain advances from anyone else now and confided in Charlie that he liked the way Conrad and he could enjoy great sex and love making without any complications.

By late November the trees had shed all their leaves, Conrad had seen Joshua every other weekend and they very rarely made it out of bed when together. Their bond was past being in love or just buddies and enjoyed the freedom of being able to sex the hell out of each other. Conrad could lay for hours watching TV, having sex then laying in his arms again. The initial observation of Joshua being dominant wasn't far wrong, never in a nasty way he just liked controlling Conrad during sex pinning him down whilst working his arse over. His parents were becoming suspicious of his absences on the odd weekends and pestered Charlie wanting to know what was going on, he kept quiet but hated lying to them. Jack seemed to be constantly getting colds and Conrad continued nagging him to see a doctor, frankly he was getting worried about Jack's health which never seemed to be improving.

Harry dropped Moham off at the building where his meeting was taking place and took the limousine to the Mandarin Oriental Boston to get them checked in. This was Harry's second trip away and was far better than the trip to Manchester. The limousine pulled up to the entrance and the usual flurry of activity appeared with the doorman opening the door to let Harry out.

"Good evening sir" The concierge greeted him "Are you checking in with us?" he asked.
Harry smiled "Yes you have the reservation under Raheem Mohammed Jazeer" he said.
"Thank you" he said then talking in to his radio and escorting Harry inside.

The hotel general manager came over to meet Harry and personally escorted Harry up to the adjoining suites. Harry got his file out and checked that the correct brand of water and fruits were in the suite ready for Moham's arrival. Harry was in heaven at how the hotel staff rushed around to please Harry even without Moham there yet. It was his first taste of how money really worked when it was no object. Harry checked his phone, Moham wasn't due to arrive for another 90 minutes and asked the general manager if they had swimwear as he would like to go for a swim. He politely asked is size and what colour and despatched one of the junior concierge out to the Under Armour shop just down the road returning within 10 minutes handing them over to Harry in his suite. Harry had just finished showering after his swim when Moham messaged to let him know he was on his way, quickly getting dressed he headed down to the lobby with his key, the hotel general manager appeared to welcome Mr Raheem personally to the hotel. Moham ordered dinner for two in his suite dismissing the general manager and allowing him some alone time with Harry. It was 2am in the morning and Harry sat on Moham's cock held in his arms, their bodies dripping with sweat having spent nearly four hours having sex. Moham jumped in the shower to clean himself, Harry went through the adjoining door to his suite and showered getting ready for bed. Moham appeared still naked standing at the door. Harry put the towel down looking at Moham 'What?' he asked seeing the dubious look on Moham's face, he chuckled and told Harry to come over to him. Moham took Harry's hand and closed the adjoining door and taking him in to the bedroom, it was clear that he wanted to spend the night with Harry. He smiled climbing in to bed snuggling up to Moham, the man just seemed to adore Harry in fact he had not picked up any escorts since Harry started working for him. By morning Harry was awake with jetlag by 7am, knowing Moham's diary back to front he knew the first meeting was a lunchtime one so he tried to get back to sleep. He sat up and moved over to the side about to get up and go back to his suite, Moham turned over running his hand in the empty space and waking up.

"What is the matter Harry?" Moham asked.
"Nothing" Harry replied turning his head looking at Moham "can't sleep and I should get back to my suite".
Moham leaned up "Don't be silly" he said pulling Harry back in to bed and slipping between his legs.
Harry chuckled "Not more!" he exclaimed before Moham silenced him with kisses.

Harry loved his time with Moham and the sex between them had got incredible, sometimes he couldn't believe this was the same man who would pound the life out of his pickups in the back of the limousine. Instead they shared some very steamy nights often locked together for hours. Harry's arse would always be flooded since Moham was never short of producing large quantities of his thick sticky cum that almost glued itself inside his arse and took hours to reappear. By the time they left Boston Harry had been amazed at how he got to experience a very different lifestyle in the hands of Moham. As much as Harry had grown to like Moham and enjoy spending time in bed his post sex thought without fail would linger on Conrad and how much he wanted him.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, losolent said:

Joshua stroked Conrad's back "I didn't mean to dump my spunk in you" he said quietly.
Conrad chuckled "Don't care Josh" he cooed soothingly "I enjoyed this way too much".
Joshua kissed him "Sorry about that as well" he said tapping his neck.
"What did you do?" Conrad asked leaning up looking at him.
Joshua licked Conrad's chin "Marked you as mine" he said looking him in the eye.
"Yours?" Conrad asked "who said I was yours?".

Has Conrad been stealthed?.. I certainly hope so

• Like 1