Part 16 - Under The Moonlight

Harry turned around facing Conrad, the smile in his eyes clear as the moonlight now adorning the terrace. Conrad slipped his arms around Harry pulling him closer until he could taste his lips and delicately slipping his tongue in to Harry's mouth they kissed. The tiny moans of pleasure coming from Harry as he ground his crotch up against Conrad's. Slowly he moved Harry on to his back and Conrad took a turn grinding in to Harry giggling whilst trying to maintain their kiss, Conrad's hand slowly worked down the soft skin until he felt the fabric of Harry's shorts. Slipping his thumb inside the waist band he coaxed them down with Harry responding by lifting his arse. Conrad chuckled and threw the shorts a fair distance away realising Harry was now doing the same to him with both hands making clean work of disrobing Conrad. Harry lightly bit Conrad's bottom lip his hands roaming over the pretty firm arse of Conrad, one finger delving deeper between his the cheeks. Conrad wriggled his arse and licked the tip of Harry's nose 'Oh no, I am the one doing the fucking tonight' he said pushing his hips down and grinding harder, Harry's finger continued feeling the tight seal to his arse 'Not if I have anything to say about it' he giggled looking up to Conrad who grinned and shook his head then pushing his tongue back in to Harry's mouth. He knew he could easily overpower Conrad and get his way. His submissive side rose to the surface allowing Conrad's desire to top him win over, he would get his chance later or in the morning, desperately he wanted to be inside Conrad and show just how much he had wanted him. He was unprepared for what happened next with the unexpected act of devoted love coming his way.

Conrad kissed Harry's lower lip then delicately and with precision he traced his tongue down the neck and across each nipple, stopping and taking his time working of them with tender care eliciting surprised gasps and moans from Harry as his body floated. The sensuality and attention Conrad payed to his body had all sorts of effects on Harry from arching his back, wriggling his body, erotic giggles and loving sighs. Every inch of his body was being explored in an unhurried fashion. Harry raised his head 'Holy fuck' he groaned watching Conrad's tongue snaking up and around his shaft then disappearing down to his balls. Harry had no control over his body and never realised how much it craved the sensuality of intimate sex, his head falling back on the sofa cushion and his legs rising up with Conrad's help. It still caught him by surprise knowing where Conrad was heading, but the way he used his tongue working around and then running it over Harry's hole made him moan louder calling out Conrad's name. It was the first time anyone had made Harry feel so sexually awoken, the immense happiness he felt inside, the calm aroused passive state he fell into was a completely new sensation. So overwhelmed he had happy tears forming in the corner of his eyes dripping around the side of his cheeks, not being helped by the tongue now invading in hole whilst the fingers worked his nipples. Letting out a strange long moan from deep in his chest his body shaking in erotic frenzy. Conrad looked up at Harry who seemed out of this world in a confused and dazed state of euphoria mumbling words that made no sense. He chuckled to himself and looked at the stream of precum leaking from Harry's thick eight inch cock that stood rock hard. His lips surrounded the head causing Harry to buck his hips up hard thrusting deep in to Conrad's mouth making him splutter and gag, Conrad pulled back and resumed running his tongue and sucking, kissing every inch upward of Harry's body. Reaching the nipples he flicked each one with his tongue and sucked spending equal time on each, the hands rubbing his shoulders told him Harry was still with him in some form of responsiveness state. Kissing his chin and lips he noticed the streaks from the corner of Harry's eyes 'Why are you crying?' Conrad asked between kissing his lips 'Am I?' he subtly replied from his subdued state 'Oh god yes Con' Harry suddenly said feeling Conrad's cock pushing against his arse. Harry chuckled and became aware of his situation, his legs held up and wrapped around Conrad's waist. He moaned feeling the pressure increase forcing his hole to open and give way to Conrad, his neck arching back and moaning from the initial sharp pain that sizzled and tingled transforming into sexual pleasure. He looked up in to Conrad's eyes a big smile etched on his mouth and leaning up they kissed passionately, his hands stroking Conrad's thighs guiding him forward. With grunts and gasps he laid back down feeling his arse expanding and opening with each push, the rock hard shaft held the head steady providing the momentum to sink deeper in to Harry.

Bottoming out Conrad stopped and dropped his head forward to kiss Harry then raising up he looked at the cute person under him 'I love you Harry, more than you could ever believe' he said softly followed by two accentuated movements in his hips initiating the start of their first sexual foray. Everything felt right and perfect, a few months ago the thought of this would have freaked Conrad out, now though the more he looked at Harry one one conclusion could be made, his head and heart were telling him this was meant to be. Concentrating back in the moment Conrad heard the moans and felt the hands gripping his buttocks, coming to realise that despite his momentary lapse his hips had not stopped and continued in slow deep penetrating thrusts. He smiled down at Harry lowering his head until their lips met and began to sensually kiss each other, Conrad adjusted his hips pushing them up closer to Harry's arse grinding away kissing his mouth and stroking his head. Faster he started to move at the first sign of the tingle in his balls, kissing Harry deeper Conrad began to moan from his throat feeling the pleasure building in his body. The change albeit subtle was felt by Harry who in turn got even more aroused knowing Conrad was about to orgasm and breed him for the very first time. Conrad jolted forward hard pinning Harry down with his cock, the speed of his orgasm catching him off guard. Harry groaned and his arms clamped around Conrad's back pulling him closer wanting to feel every part of the orgasm in body above him. His body stiffened feeling the energy releasing from his groin, arse cheeks clenched feeling the first pulse firing along his shaft releasing his cum in to Harry's body, his arse cheeks relaxed then clenched again riding the second, third, fourth and fifth pulse that came in uniformed fashion until the strength of them started to ease. Conrad relaxed his his body laying on top with his face touching Harry's, he panted and continued small gasping moans with his heavy breathing. Harry held him tighter in a state of happiness, Conrad eventually moving his head until he found Harry's mouth kissing him with such tender love and softness. They laid locked together for ages, only they mattered in the world right now, so engrossed with each other. It was a fleeting scary moment for Conrad realising how strong his love for Harry was, he couldn't explain or understand why he felt this way or even where it had come from. Eventually releasing Harry from his cock and pulling him pulling him close he cuddled and caressed the body.

Harry traced his finger along Conrad's face "Frightens me Con" he said softly "how much I love you".
Conrad looked at the tear dropping from his cheek "Frightens you?" he asked "I'm scared senseless".
Harry smiled "So am I your boyfriend now?" he asked tentatively.
"Don't be silly" Conrad replied kissing him "I want to marry you Harry" he said staring in his eyes.
Harry chuckled "I want to be your boyfriend before we marry" he stated adamantly "Don't deprive me of that".
Conrad smiled "Okay. So you want to marry me then?" he asked, Harry nodded.
"Dam right I do" Harry replied "waited far too long, tracking you down and getting you" he said.
Conrad rolled on to his back "We still have to figure out the practicality of how we do this".
Harry leaned up on his side "Easy I fuck you and you fuck me" he said giggling.
Conrad chuckled "That is the easy part, I mean our lives they are so far apart" he said seriously.
Harry kissed his chest "I will give up my job to live with you Con".
"No" Conrad replied stroking his head "anyway Adam tells me how good you are at it so it wouldn't be fair".
Harry sat up "True, but I would do anything to be with you" he said sincerely.
"Is that so?" Conrad asked nodding to his cock "sit on it and show me".

Harry laughed and leaned forward kissing Conrad then slipping his leg over and working his arse against Conrad's erection until it slipped inside causing him to gasp and taking it all in one fluid motion. The feeling proved too much for Harry reeling and throwing his head back in ecstasy he pushed down and felt his cock fire a ribbon of pearly white cum that splattered over Conrad's chest. Conrad opened his eyes wide and gasped at how quickly Harry had orgasmed, his ass had now clenched tight around Conrad's cock giving it a hard work over. He pushed his hips up and producing a second orgasm within seconds of being inside Harry. Grabbing Harry's cock Conrad coaxed it gently his hand becoming slippery from the copious amount of cum he was firing off. Harry's body quivered with subtle charm with the throbbing cock deep inside him. Conrad laid there opened mouth shocked from his own experience looking up at Harry leaning back getting more of Conrad inside him. Suddenly he threw himself forward almost biting Conrad's mouth with the furiousness of his kiss. He couldn't help but respond kissing him back just as wild, both of them making sounds like men who hadn't eaten for weeks and faced with a table of prime raw steak tearing at it in abandonment. His hips kept thrusting his cock deep in to Harry, he wanted more, he wanted to keep fucking Harry. Erratic and sometimes aggressive thrusting resulting in his third orgasm, panting and biting at Harry's neck he finally calmed down enough to appreciate the person in his arms. Mentally and physically exhausted they both fell asleep on the outdoor sofa, two naked sweaty young bodies wrapped in each others arms for the world to see. Their bodies now bathed in moonlight reminiscent of stone sculptures held in a moment of tranquillity.

Carrington walked of the CEO's office across the floor to his own office closing the door he threw the papers down on his desk in frustration. His instructions were clear, fly to England and speak to Simon in person and get him on board and sell his shares. Thursday was turning out to be the worst day ever in this position, he was sure something else was driving the CEO's decision and he wanted nothing more that go in to his office and stab him with the dam letter opener he played with all through their meeting. Carrington's secretary came in and handed him the flight details, he was booked on the 10pm flight from Atlanta to London with an open return to use once the job was done. He checked his phone it was coming up to 5pm, he packed the papers and headed out to the gym for an hour to work out his anger before heading home and going to the airport. At 28 the high flying Carrington stood just under six feet with brown eyes and hair that was neatly trimmed and kept, under his suit Carrington bore a muscular body from his 5 work out's a week and running. His torso completely smooth from shaving except the patch of temptation that showed over the waistband of his underwear. The underside of his left bicep was etched with an eagle tattoo. One thing you can count on with Carrington was everyone noticed him in the room, half Mexican he had the looks that had people swooning in seconds. Carrington closed the door to the locker and collected his water to work out in the weights area, Joey his ex-boyfriend still stalked him by going to the same gym. Carrington noticed him running on the treadmill and looking immediately in his direction. He had severed all ties with Joey after getting so close to moving in. Fortunately he had found out that Joey had a wondering eye, hand, cock and arse whilst Carrington was out working earning his way to the top of IntecSolutions. Thankfully he managed to get through the workout avoiding Joey. Showered and changed he checked the weather app for the south of England to give him an idea of what to pack. He sent an email to Simon firstly apologising then informing him that he had to meet with him at lunchtime or after to discuss the share holding and that his flight arrives in to Heathrow at 10am, he left it to Simon to choose where to meet but it needed to be somewhere very private. Email sent he jumped in to the taxi and headed to Atlanta airport checking his email every 5 minutes for Simon's response, despite only meeting him the once he was in truth excited to meet him again, after all it is not every day he gets to sit down with a billionaire. At least he didn't have the CEO to contend with, he had noticed how wound up Simon got at the CEO's arrogance when talking to him. Carrington had no idea about Simon's sexuality and business was business so he would keep things on the low refraining from discussing personal matters that was usually the general chit chat that went on before getting in to the nitty gritty stuff. His aim was to keep Simon on side and to hold on to his shares, Carrington was opposed to the buy back and had to follow the corporate line or face the wrath of Jerry the CEO.

Adam and Jamal sat on the sofa whilst Simon sat on the floor next to the fire leaning back against the armchair nursing a brandy. Jamal had finally found his voice in Adam's company and he happily listened to Simon and Jamal talk on about boarding school and their antics. It was evident to him that Jamal was a rascal albeit not entirely gay or sure about it, he would often waiver and avoid answering question he didn't want to. Simon studied them both hard and could clearly see something was developing between them, thankfully he had warned Adam not to press to hard on Jamal and let him make the move when he was ready. Simon looked at his phone noticing the email alert flash up and saw it was from the CFO of IntecSolutions. Unperturbed by what he read and deciding to deal with it later he put the phone down and poured fresh coffee for everyone. Jamal swung round on the sofa putting his legs across Adam's lap then wriggled his foot in Adam's face hinting for a foot massage. Simon chuckled at the way Jamal made himself at home getting comfortable, he looked over to Adam who was now delicately massaging Jamal's feet. Adam chatted away to Simon without a care in the world until the just after 1am when Simon announced he was heading off to bed. Adam and Jamal followed on going their separate ways and glancing at each other with a smile before disappearing in to the bedrooms. Jamal closed the door and held on to the handle for a moment resisting temptation, finally letting go of the handle and shying away he began to undress then went to the bathroom and cleaned his teeth. Adam paced around the bedroom  several times looking at the door, he was so close yet he couldn't think of how to get over the final hurdle. Keenly aware of Simon's words not to push Jamal too quickly, he had to know if he ever really stood a chance. Determination in his eyes he strode over to the door opening it and walking towards Jamal's bedroom, without knocking he burst in to room and saw Jamal almost naked coming out of the bathroom.

Jamal jumped at the door bursting open "Fuck what are you doing?" he asked looking shocked.
Adam took a few steps inside "Are you going to be my boyfriend or not?" he asked abruptly.
"Yes" Jamal replied sharply with a steely look.
Adam stood there "Well... good" he replied going all tongue tied and walked out closing the door.

Heaving a huge sigh of relief Adam leaned against the closed door for a moment and smiled then went back to his bedroom. Jamal stood there scratching his head asking himself if that really did happen and if so why did he walk off. Whatever whirlwind it was he now had a boyfriend, a smile grew on his mouth repeating the words 'I have a boyfriend' over and over quietly. Jamal chuckled at the almost angry way Adam burst in and asked point blank, he had no hesitation in his response. Now it was his turn he marched over to the door opening and closing it then along the landing and walked in to Adam's bedroom that was lit by only moonlight. He saw Adam sit up abruptly in bed.

"God you gays are so demanding" Jamal said curtly walking over to the bed and getting in.
Adam sat there grinning "No funny business I am tired" Jamal said snuggling down in the bed.
"I have a headache anyway" Adam replied laying back down and turning his head towards Jamal.
Jamal scoffed "You can stop using that excuse, you will put out when I need sex" he replied.
"God we haven't been together five minutes and you are putting rules down" Adam replied grinning.
Jamal turned on his side facing Adam "Yes" he replied "now kiss me goodnight?".
"Stop with the demands you sound so fucking needy" Adam retorted sarcastically grabbing Jamal.

Adam wasted no time and kissed Jamal pushing him on to his back and pinning him to the bed so he could kiss him real good. Jamal's response was immediate returning the kiss and copping a feel of Adam's pert arse cheeks at the same time. After several minutes they both burst out in fits of giggles and Jamal turned over pulling Adam's arm over his body so they could spoon. Adam kissing the back of Jamal's neck until they both fell soundly asleep.

They woke hearing the clanking of cups and Conrad sprung upright reaching over Harry for his shorts, the sun was already warming their bodies, bursting out in laughter at the predicament of falling asleep outside naked. The housekeeper brought them coffee over reminding them the car was due to pick them up at 10am for the flight home. Conrad looked at his phone and messages then shrieked in joy telling Harry that Charlie was coming home tonight for the weekend.

Simon was up and reading the email again when Felix walked in with his coffee. He managed to fire a response off telling Carrington that his driver would be at arrivals and bring him to the manor where he was welcome to stay.

"Thanks Felix" Simon said looking up "I need you to pick up Carrington Rico from Heathrow at 10".
"Sure" Felix replied noting down the flight number "Conrad is due back at 1pm at Gatwick" he reminded Simon.
"Ah yes of course, bring Harry here as well since Moham will be coming tomorrow" Simon replied.

It suddenly dawned on him that if Carrington stayed longer than one night he would be around during the sex party, he needed to get the meeting over with and get Carrington on his way as soon as possible. He vaguely paid attention to Carrington the first time they met, yeah he remembered how attractive the guy was but also the incredibly shrewd business mind that laid behind the good looks. Simon received a text from Conrad telling him Charlie was coming home, immediately he replied telling Conrad he would host a dinner for everyone.

Jamal woke and twisted his body round giving Adam a peck on the lips getting up "Where you going?".
"I have work to do" Jamal said putting his underwear on "Some of us have to work" he said leaving the room.

Adam rolled on to his back smiling and falling asleep. Jamal showered and grabbed some shorts heading down to the kitchen, in his happy state he walked over and gave Beth a kiss on the cheek and grabbed a coffee whilst she made him a bacon sandwich. Simon walked in and asked Jamal to repaint the helipad on the grass, all he got was a big grin, a nod and a thumbs up stuffing his mouth with his sandwich. Simon informed Beth of their guest and asked her to prepare a room in the east wing which was away from the where the party would take place.

Carrington woke bleary eyed with the stewardess bringing him his coffee, resetting his seat he could already see daylight through the electronically dimmed windows. He went to use the toilet and returned as breakfast was being served. Quickly he connected up to the Air-Fi service and retrieved his emails, one from Jerry and one from Simon, he smiled reading the response from Simon when one of the male stewards brought his cooked breakfast of omelette and bacon over. Carrington chuckled to himself watching the steward fumble around trying to keep his eyes off Carrington's biceps, for good measure he glanced up at the steward and flashed him a mischievous smile making the steward blush. He had a thing for younger pretty guys and the steward who looked just in his twenties was so his type, he could tell he had a pretty compact fit body under his uniform. Too easy he thought to himself, after all he liked guys who had a little fight in them and not so much of a pushover. The steward reappeared to clear his tray and helped packing things away ready for landing, Carrington rewarded him with another smile and a wink making the stewards day. Felix held the board up with Carrington's name on, quick introductions and they were on their way to the manor.

The limousine turned on to Hibiscus drive and Carrington looked out of the window admiring the large family homes then spotting the manor he was gobsmacked at the size and privacy. 'Hibiscus Manor' Felix informed him coming to a stop, Carrington got out of the limo 'Dam and I thought we had big mansions' he said looking around at the sprawling manor. The doors opened and Simon appeared dressed in shorts and shirt like he was on holiday, suddenly Carrington felt completely overdressed with his suit and tie. He walked over to shake Simon's hand who studied him for a moment taking in how attractive and young looking he was for a CFO.

"Thank you for letting me stay Simon" Carrington said kindly shaking his hand.
Simon nodded "Well I am curious to this unexpected visit Carrington" he replied.
"I am sorry we have to meet again in this way" Carrington said trying to express his apology.
"Felix show Carrington up to his room, and get out of that dam suit" Simon told him chuckling.

Adam bounded down the stairs dressed only in his boxers in search for a coffee at the same time Felix and Carrington entered the manor doors and stopped halfway down the stairs.

Felix shook his head laughing "Adam we have a guest you might want to put some clothes on" he said.
Simon walked in behind them grinning "Carrington this is Adam who is staying a few days".
Carrington nodded "Hi" he said then turned to Simon "now I really feel overdressed" he laughed.
Adam walked down the stairs "I need coffee" he said "where is Jam?" he asked Simon.
"At the helipad" Simon replied waving his hand off in the direction.
"Sorry about that" Simon apologised to Carrington "come down to the study when you are ready".

Simon pointed towards the study and Felix took Carrington and his bags up to the room then headed off to Gatwick to collect Conrad and Harry. Adam walked in to the study with two cups of coffee handing one to Simon.

"Where on earth did you find him?" Adam asked sitting at the desk opposite Simon.
"Work related" Simon replied tapping at his keyboard "Invited him to stay and forgot about the party".
"Oops" Adam replied chuckling "Clearly gay" he stated offering his observation.
Simon grinned "You think?" he asked looking up at Adam.
"Either that or he is fashion conscious about boxers" Adam replied "certainly had a good look at my tackle".
Simon laughed "You think too much of yourself Adam" he replied "and that is why I like you".
"Going to be quite a dinner tonight" Simon informed Adam sitting back in his chair.
"I just saw Felix head off to collect Con and Harry" he replied "so who else besides Carrington?".
"You, Jam and Charlie is joining us" Simon said happily.
Adam smiled "Fantastic haven't seen Charlie since the you know episode" he said. "What about his bird?".
"Away on holiday with her parents" Simon replied glancing at Adam.
"Brilliant no women to ruin the night" Adam replied in relief "better go and see my boy, we ended up in bed together".
Simon looked up "And that is news to me because?" he laughed shooing Adam off "take care of him Adam".

Adam turned and smiled going through the study's French windows out in to the warm day, barefoot and still only in his boxers he wandered down the garden calling Jam's name. Carrington looked out of his bedroom window hearing the word Jam being called, he could just see a young guy cutting grass at what must double up as a helipad. He watched the figure of Adam walking across the lawn and around the flower beds then reappearing and walking up to the guy where they kissed. Carrington smiled and put on a pair of shorts and shirt to join Simon.

"Have you just got out of bed?" Jamal asked being held in Adam's arms.
"Yes" he replied hugging him tighter "had to come and see you" Adam replied.
Jamal laughed "It is nearly lunchtime Adam" he said taking his t-shirt off.
"Much better" Adam said watching him "you should garden like that it is so sexy".

Jamal and Adam walked up to manor and in to the kitchen where Beth made them both a salad. Simon popped his head in asking Beth for coffee in the study and Jamal called over asking if he could use the pool later. Simon chuckled and nodded telling him to use it whenever he liked. Leaving he told them not to disturb him until the meeting had finished.

Jamal looked at Adam "What meeting?" he asked purely as a curious reaction.
"No idea" Adam replied. "Some American guy flew in to meet with Simon, seriously sexy but not as sexy as you".
Jamal seemed not to be paying attention "He better not be" he replied smiling at Adam.

Jamal went back to work and Adam joined him after putting on some proper clothes and tried helping but spent most of the time sitting on his backside watching Jamal. Simon and Carrington got down to business and spent a couple of hours talking. Felix arrived with Conrad and Harry, he saw the study door closed and ran over to go in and say hello to Simon, by the time Felix got inside Conrad was already throwing the study door open and bursting in on the scene.

"I'm back" Conrad shouted then stopped "Oh" he stuttered "sorry I didn't know" he said going red in the face.
Simon was glad of the breather and laughed "Welcome home Conrad, this is Carrington".
"I'm so sorry Simon" Felix said rushing in and picking Conrad up in a fireman's lift.
Carrington chuckled watching Conrad being flung over Felix's shoulder "Nice to meet you Conrad" he said.
Conrad looked up and smiled being carried out "Conrad is my gardener" Simon offered in explanation.
Carrington returned his focus to Simon "A bit young to be a gardener isn't he?" he asked.
"Long story" Simon replied, he noticed a change in Carrington "Cut to the chase, what is this all about?".
"Your share holding. I know you have been stockpiling on the quiet" Carrington said straight up.
Simon chuckled "Are you not here to persuade me to sell them back to you?" he asked.
"Yes" Carrington replied and leaned forward. "Can we go purely off the record, just us?" he asked.
Simon nodded "Yes, tell me what is going on?" he asked a now nervous looking Carrington.
"Don't sell them to anyone" Carrington pleaded, "Jerry is going to sell off parts of the company".
"The little rat" Simon said angrily and standing up. "The other share holders are they aware?".
"God no, I could lose my job over this Simon" Carrington replied. "I need you to raise a no confidence".
Simon sat down in his chair looking at Carrington "A rat and a snake at the top" he said.
"Call me what you like but if I raise it I will be out" Carrington replied, "he is ruining the company".
Carrington watched Simon's silence "I deliberately held off buying 10% the other day" Carrington admitted.
Simon chuckled "You wouldn't have got them anyway, I already swept up the available shares" he said.
Carrington nodded "Jerry was mad hence why he sent me here to talk you in to selling".
Simon was beginning to like the way Carrington worked "How much do you hold?" he asked Carrington.
Carrington smirked and sat back "Only 10% and Jerry holds 15%" he replied. "IntecSolutions 20%".
Simon leaned forward "You need to get Jerry to absolve his shares in to the company" he advised.
"I know" Carrington replied "he won't until the price goes up so he can get a bigger pay out".
Simon nodded "You know if he had left the operation here in the UK none of this would be happening".
"Simon, he wants to reissue the shares in the US breaking the company up" Carrington reminded him.
Simon leaned forward again "Are you siding with me on this?" he asked Carrington.
"Yes, I have to" Carrington replied, "either way I am going to lose my job" he said residing the fact.
Simon smiled "Yes you will, I want you as CEO" he said. "As of yesterday I own controlling stake".
Carrington looked shocked "You do?" he asked. Simon nodded "You were not listed as purchaser" he stated.
Simon laughed "You have a lot to learn Carrington, but yes I own 52% of the company now".
Carrington shook his head "Jerry is going to hit the fan and I will get the wrath of it".
"I will call a shareholder meeting on Monday and have him deposed" Simon informed Carrington.
Carrington closed his laptop "I should book my flight and head back" he said standing up.
"No" Simon gestured for him to sit down "we do the meeting together from here" he suggested.
Carrington was about to protest. "And you will here as my guest until then" Simon said firmly.

Carrington saw it was no use arguing plus he had decided to side with Simon not matter what happened. Their meeting continued but on a completely different level with Simon laying plans out for the company and treating Carrington like he was already CEO. 

Harry lost sight of Conrad who had sprinted off ahead of him in search of Jamal. By the time he caught up with Conrad he was already rolling around in the grass with Jamal laughing and hugging with him. Adam stood and swept Harry off his feet happy to see him, he could tell though that Harry was looking at Conrad and Jamal now play fighting.

"You need to meet Jam" Adam said putting Harry down, "Looks strange but Jam is mine".
Harry looked at him "You mean..." he started asking pointing to Jamal "you both?" he asked confused.
Adam smiled "Yeah, that is why I came back here" he said, "to get him".
Harry never realised Jamal and Conrad had stopped and stood behind him "So you are Harry!" Jamal said.
Harry turned and looked at him then smiled "I can see why Con fucked with you" he said.
Jamal chuckled "Why you want a bit of Jam?" he asked teasing Harry.
Harry stood there nodding and smiling "Enough you two" Adam said intervening.
Jamal smiled "Nice!" he said turning to Adam and kissing him. "See what happens when you leave me Con".
Conrad stood smiling "Perfect choice Jam, Adam you make bad decisions" he said pulling a face.

Before Harry even realised Conrad had bolted with Jamal on his heel calling him all sorts of names chasing around the garden yelling and screaming. They heard Beth shouting from the terrace 'No mud!'. Carrington and Simon both stood up and walked to the study windows and saw Jamal grab Conrad pulling him down on the grass. Jamal had Conrad on his stomach, his hand pushing down in to his shorts and rubbing his hole 'No stop, please Jam' he said in between fits of giggling 'I have a boyfriend' he said 'I love him' he pleaded unable to control his laughter all within ear shot of Harry who got emotional. Adam put his arm around Harry and kissed him on the head.

Simon watched Carrington who had a big grin on his face "Bunch of misfits" Simon said.
Carrington was so caught up in their antics "Cute misfits at that" he replied then panicked a little.
Simon put his hand on Carrington's shoulder "Sorry I spoke out of term" Carrington said.
Simon chuckled "Conrad is with Harry and Adam is with Jam" he said pointing to each one in turn.
Carrington looked at Simon "Conrad is one dam cute guy" he said.
Simon laughed "You will meet his twin brother Charlie later" he informed Carrington.

Simon moved over to the sofa inviting Carrington to sit down and told him about Conrad and their very long history pointing to the all the photographs.

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Part 17 - Carrington's Smooth Move

By late afternoon Simon and Carrington came out of the study and wandered outside towards the pool where the noise was now coming from. Adam was sat on the side watching the other three swimming and fooling around, Harry and Jamal had an instant connection and were spending most of the time tormenting Conrad.

Adam turned noticing them walking in to the pool area "Coming in Carrington?" he asked.
"Not a chance with those three" Carrington replied. "Anyway I didn't bring any swim wear".
Harry stopped seeing Carrington arrive "Here!" he shouted throwing his speedos at Carrington.
"Harry!" Simon shouted with a grin on his face, everyone else laughed.
Carrington laughed catching them "Souvenir of my trip" he said looking at Simon who was laughing.
"Give them back I have nothing on" Harry pleaded with a massive grin on his face.
Carrington held them out then grinned "No way to easy, you want them come, you come and get them".
Harry poked his tongue out "That will teach you" Conrad said slipping his hand under the water.
"You will pay later" Harry said to Conrad moving closer and kissing him.
Felix walked out on to the terrace "Simon, found this one loitering at the gates".
"Charlie!" Conrad screamed pushing past Harry rushing over and jumping out of the pool.
Carrington looked at Charlie then at Conrad "No way!" he said to Simon "identical!". 
Simon laughed "Yes, identical almost" he replied.

Carrington that thought Conrad was cute, now seeing Charlie he was fixated unable to take his eyes off the more masculine looking guy. His head awash with the strangest desire for him. Simon was no fool and immediately saw the effect Charlie had on Carrington noticing that his head was turned in a big way almost staring open mouthed at him. Simon had seen that look once before between Adam and Jack and knew Carrington was falling instantly in love. The expression on Carrington's face read as an open book, despite him already knowing that Charlie was straight and had a serious girlfriend for many years he brushed it all aside. Charlie hoisted Conrad up in the air hugging him, they both had tears of happiness in their eyes. Harry took the opportunity and slipped out of the pool wrapping a towel around his naked body, Jamal jumped out and ran over to Charlie.

"Jam!" Charlie cried out letting go of Conrad and hugging him.
Charlie let go of Jamal and smiled at Harry "Finally!" he said walking over to Harry hugging him.
"Nice to see you again Charlie" Harry said. "Man you got bigger" he said feeling Charlie's biceps.
Charlie laughed "Nothing to do in the Navy than work out" he said.
Charlie hugged Adam then went over to Simon "Thank you for looking after my bro" he said hugging him.
Simon chuckled "What else can I do, can't get rid of him or Jam they have moved in". Charlie laughed hard.
"This is Carrington" Simon said introducing him to Charlie. "He is here on business".
"Hey" Carrington said shaking Charlie's hand noticing how muscular outlines in comparison to Conrad.
"Hi" Charlie replied admiring Carrington's bulging muscles through his shirt, "Guess you work out?".
Carrington laughed "A little, does it show?" he asked. Charlie nodded tempted to have a feel but backed off.
"You going to give them back to or wear them?" Charlie asked pointing to the speedos.
"Could do, but I might hang out of them" Carrington replied glancing and clearly flirting with Charlie.
Charlie found him funny "Yeah but I am sure they won't mind you hanging out of them".
"Charlie!" Conrad exclaimed telling him off. He had never seen Charlie behave that way with a strange man.

Harry returned wearing another pair of speedos and jumped in the pool re-joining Adam and Jamal, Charlie hugged Conrad and said he would be back at 7pm to join them for dinner. Simon and Carrington left the pool to get changed shortly followed by everyone else. Conrad was first dressed and went downstairs to have a walk around the gardens anxious to see if everything looked okay and was pleasantly surprised that Jamal had just about managed to keep on top of everything that he asked. Harry was coming down the stairs and bumped in to Jamal who now looked completely different with his hair all brushed and tied in a little bun on top of his head.

"Jam!" Harry called out bouncing down the first few stairs to catch him up. "Dam you look sexy".
Jamal laughed "You are so adorable Harry" he said smiling.
Harry chuckled "Bet you would have nailed me all the time in school" he winked grinning at him.
"Very funny" Jamal replied looking at him. "As long as Con is okay with it I definitely want a go".
Harry laughed and looked at him "And is Adam aware of your plan?" he asked curiously.
"Shit" Jamal stopped "I keep forgetting about him, "it is having Con back here making me go stupid".
Adam stood at the bottom of the stairs "Hands off Harry, Jam is mine" he said holding his hand out.
Jamal blushed a little and took his hand "Am I yours then?" he asked nervous as hell.
"Of course you are" Adam replied squeezing his hand. "I want to watch though when you do Harry".
"Yuk" Harry said sticking his nose in the air walking past them "I am off to find a real man, my man".
Adam smirked shaking his head "Gagging for it" he said "you can see it in his mincing walk".
"Fuck you" Harry said sticking his finger up at Adam "fucking mincing, my arse do I".
Jamal cracked up with laughter sitting on the stairs. "Hurry up" Simon called to them appearing from the lounge.
Charlie walked in deliberately wearing a very tight shirt. "Oh he is out to impress" Jamal remarked.
"Don't start picking on me" Charlie replied checking his shirt looked good on his body in the hallway mirror.
Adam walked over and looked Charlie up and down "Yeah definitely out to impress" he laughed.
Charlie turned his head to Adam "I can take you down any time" he said flexing his biceps and laughing.
Adam smirked "Straight my arse" he said slapping Charlie's arse and quickly dodging out of his way.

Charlie laughed at them both disappearing in to the lounge, he took one last look in the mirror and a shadow of longing hung over him. He couldn't work out where this had come from, maybe it was just being around all these guys that he felt to much more relaxed and happy in their company, the lack of seriousness in both Conrad and Adam had come around since they found a partner they adored. He thought of Serena and how much he loved her and the prim and proper way she acted all the time, a complete contrast by what he saw with the freedom displayed out in the pool earlier. By the time Conrad walked in with Harry, Charlie was already supping champagne and sitting next to Carrington engaged in heavy conversation who showed a keen interest in Charlie's naval career. Carrington seemed to love hearing about life on board a naval ship and all the training he was doing, normally when people asked it was a two or three minute conversation before the subject changed. He could tell Carrington was well educated and asked questions that required explaining, the whole conversation was kept interesting and Charlie started to feel a natural flow and how easy he was to chat to whilst still keeping it light hearted. Several glasses later they went in for dinner where Simon had Beth prepare Conrad's favourite food. Charlie spent most of dinner chatting to Jamal, Harry and Conrad whilst Carrington, Adam and Simon talked a little business having found out that Adam was Simon's pawn in the share purchase game. Dinner lasted longer than usual with all of younger lads a little tipsy and very happy, Carrington drank mostly water and when it came to move back to the lounge he purposefully waited for Charlie. They sat down in the lounge and talked about the places he had visited on his tour of duty. Adam kept topping up their wine glasses noticing that Carrington's hardly seem to be going down, at one point Charlie was seen feeling Carrington's biceps then looking at his six pack and Charlie returned the favour letting Carrington look and feel his. Charlie giggled a lot and continued chatting and drinking wine whilst Carrington still had his free hand inside Charlie's shirt stroking his abdomen. Everyone else chatting to each other and not paying much attention to Charlie and Carrington since they couldn't get a word in to their conversation.

Charlie giggled again leaning back against the sofa "Why do you keep stroking my abdomen?" he slurred.
"I fancy you" Carrington replied smiling. "You want to stroke mine?" he asked Charlie undoing a button.
Charlie slipped his hand inside Carrington shirt "Feels so amazing" he said, "I like you Carryon".
Carrington chuckled "I like you, hell I like you" he said rolling his head back against the sofa.
Charlie smiled and sighed "What enough me like to kiss?" he quietly asked through the alcohol.
"Hell yeah" Carrington replied quietly the giggled.
Charlie burped "Excusing me" he said amongst the laughter. "I let you, you really good looking" he said.

Carrington chuckled and moved in, Harry nudged Conrad who looked up 'What the fuck' he said under his breath. Carrington teased Charlie's lips with his testing the water for reaction, his eyes already closed and Charlie opened one 'Do it' he almost whispered, Carrington parted his lips and kissed Charlie on the mouth once then looked at him. He moved in again for a second kiss and this time Charlie's lips reacted kissing him back, Charlie giggled 'Is that the best you got?' he asked. Carrington giggled 'You want me to French you?" he asked and Charlie nodded. Carrington pushed his mouth hard against Charlie's and sunk his tongue between the slightly parted soft tender lips. Conrad was on his feet watching in case Charlie realised what he was doing and flew off the handle. Simon also saw what was happening and unable to believe his eyes with Charlie moving his hand around the back of Carrington's neck making no attempt to push him off. Conrad looked at Simon and hinted not to pay any attention or say anything. Carrington released Charlie from the kiss who was giggling again.

"You need to... need to marry me now!" Charlie slurred the words and broke down giggling again.
Carrington chuckled "You would never say yes to me asking you" he replied.
Conrad was paying attention at the bizarre scene. "Youuu haven't asked meeee!" Charlie pointed out.
"Very true" Carrington said getting off the sofa and on his knee clumsily kneeling before Charlie.
"Charlie will you marry me" he said loudly then grabbed Charlie's hand.
Charlie sat forward giggling "Carringlyon, I do do do it only for you" he replied then sat back laughing.
Jamal was filming the whole thing "Priceless" he said laughing, "Months of piss taking with this".
Carrington sat back down almost on top of Charlie "I am serious" he said "I am going marrying you Charlie".
Charlie nodded "Okay" he mumbled still holding Carrington's hand.

Everyone sat there watching them acting like a married couple talking about houses and décor, Conrad and Jamal just couldn't believe that Charlie had snogged Carrington, let alone the marriage bit although that seemed more of a joke. Carrington fashioned a ring out of the champagne cork cage and stuck it on Charlie's finger before he fell asleep on the sofa, Carrington put his arm around Charlie letting him sleep up against him.

Adam walked over grinning "Your not even drunk are you Carrington?" he asked.
Carrington winked "A little, he agreed to marry me" he laughed.
"You know he is straight" Adam pointed out glancing at Conrad and Jamal in fits of laughter.
Carrington chuckled "He will have to break it off, he is my fiancé for now" he said smiling.
Simon walked over "Can't send him home like that" he said "Jam can you put Charlie in your room?" he asked.
Jam nodded "Yeah, do you want me to spend the night with him?" he asked putting his phone down.
"Better not" Adam replied "might upset his fiancé" he laughed. "Anyway you sleep with me now".
Jam shrugged "Okay" he said smirking at Adam.

Carrington lifted Charlie up carrying him to the bedroom and left Conrad and Jamal with him to put him to bed. Simon was up fresh as a daisy and already had finished sorting the plans out for tonight's party, besides Moham bringing two guys to auction there was the usual 3 other multi-millionaires coming, two from Monte Carlo and the third from Switzerland each bringing one other versatile guy. His biggest concern was what to do with the guests upstairs sleeping but Felix had already suggested the guys could eat outside since it was forecast to be warm and then they could use the library as a lounge after. There was a soft knock at the study door and he called out for them to come in.

"Morning Simon" Carrington said standing at the door "I need some coffee, who do I ask?".
Simon laughed "Morning, make yourself at home Carrington, the kitchen is the other side of the dining room".
"Thanks, I didn't want to go plodding around the house uninvited" Carrington replied.
Simon raised an eyebrow "You are here as a guest Carrington" he explained.

Simon explained that Felix will setup breakfast for everyone shortly and the gym is by the utility room near the pool. Carrington smiled and left Simon to finish off and headed to the kitchen for a coffee then on to the gym. Slowly people woke and made their way downstairs, Conrad and Jamal were first up wanting to get on with some work, Harry walked out of the bedroom naked with Conrad and slipped in to bed next to Adam until 9am when breakfast would be ready. Conrad had checked in on Charlie with Jamal, he felt thick headed but otherwise was okay.

"You think he remembers?" Jamal asked walking down the stairs with Conrad "he still has the ring on".
Conrad shrugged "I don't know Jam, assume it was the alcohol that made him do that last night" he replied.
"He was all over Carrington though" Jamal reminded Conrad "did you see them touching each others muscles?".
Conrad chuckled "Yeah, Harry and I wouldn't mind getting my hands on Carrington" he said almost swooning.
"Why am I not surprised!" Jamal remarked.
Conrad turned to him "Come on, you telling me you wouldn't if you had the chance, he is so sexy".
Jamal chuckled "All muscle, not sure if I could do that" he replied. "Anyway I am not as bad as you".
Conrad scoffed "No your worse than me" he replied laughing.
Jamal put his arm around Conrad's shoulder "You taught me to be bad" he chuckled and kissed him.
Conrad enjoyed their kiss then pushed him off "Come on, work to do before breakfast".
"Okay" Jamal replied. "Con, do you ever wonder about if Charlie is gay?" he asked.
Conrad stopped walking "Did you see it?" he asked looking at Jamal who looked confused.
"See what?" Jamal asked "I saw him constantly looking at Charlie out by the pool" he said remembering that.
Conrad nodded "Yeah that and before dinner, they sat talking and I have never seen Charlie light up like that".

They thought nothing more of it and headed off to the garden. Charlie got up needing some fresh air to help clear his head and decided to walk around the gardens and find Conrad. Whilst dressing he felt the ring on his finger assuming he must have made it. It kind of felt good having a ring on his wedding finger and he thought of Serena briefly. Stepping outside in to the sunlight he had a vague recollection of an incredible kiss he had experienced but couldn't place where or when or whom, one thing that stuck in his head was that he really enjoyed it and it was so different from any other kiss he had experienced. Completely forgetting about the ring he walked in the sunshine, his nostrils filled with the scent of flowers from the various beds he walked by. Spotting Conrad and Jamal over by the greenhouse he left them to their work as they seemed busy and wandered back round the manor to the pool terrace. Felix was walking across carrying some vegetables from the kitchen garden.

"Morning Charlie, you can go in if you want" Felix said "I put fresh towels over there".
"Hey Felix" Charlie replied "No swimming trunks here" he said.
Felix chuckled "No one is watching Charlie" he smiled walking in to the utility room.

Charlie stripped off and dived in surfacing at the other side with an instant refreshing feeling washing over his body. Carrington watched from the weight bench and just about noticed that Charlie still had the black champagne cage ring on his finger. He worked out watching Charlie swimming slowly up and down in the pool, slightly saddened knowing that this was one guy he seemed to have fallen for that fitted him perfectly that was unobtainable. His cock stirring thinking about that kiss they shared last night, yeah he was drunk but hell what a kisser he turned out to be even if drunk. Carrington put the weights down and wiped his body over then opened the gym door on to the pool terrace.

Charlie looked up "Morning" he said like he remembered nothing.
"Morning" Carrington replied "enjoying your swim?" he asked.
"Yes, you coming in?" Charlie asked forgetting he was naked for a moment.
Carrington smiled "No swimwear with me" he replied sitting down on a sunbed.
"So what, I'm naked" Charlie replied stating the obvious.
Carrington laughed "Yeah I know, I can see the through water" he replied grinning.

Charlie swam off in the opposite direction a little embarrassed but still exposing his arse to the surface of the water almost making Carrington drool at its perfect composition and firmness. He took his shorts off and dived in joining Charlie for a swim. They spoke very little whilst swimming, Carrington completely amused by Charlie still wearing his make shift ring. Swimming closely in silence Carrington became totally besotted with him again, he was unable to fight off the strong feelings he was having for him. Charlie stepped up the built in steps in the shallow end and grabbed a towel wrapping it around him and placing one at the side of the pool for Carrington.

"Feel so much better now" Charlie announced sitting on the sunbed wrapped in a towel.
Carrington swam up to the shallow end "Hungover?" he asked floating his arse above the water.
"Nah not really" Charlie replied "thick head but that has cleared now".
Carrington chuckled "You remember anything about last night?" he asked climbing out of the pool.
Charlie couldn't help but look at his amazing physique "Of course I do" he replied slightly offended.
Carrington wrapped the towel around him laughing "We need to set a date then" he said casually.
"Date?" Charlie asked confused and pausing. "A date for what?" he continued.
"Your ring" Carrington grinned pointing to Charlie's finger "you agreed to marry me".
Charlie looked at the ring then Carrington "Fuck off did I" he replied laughing and trying to remember.
Carrington laughed "Oh that is great, now you are going to break my heart and end it here and now!".
"Seriously!" Charlie said standing up quickly "I could quickly go off you" he said smirking walking away.
Carrington watched him saunter off "And Charlie, you are a great kisser by the way".

Charlie looked at Carrington going bright red suddenly knowing he had kissed Carrington last night and ran off in to the house flying up the stairs in to the bedroom trying to lock the door that had no lock on it, 'Dam' he said leaning back against the door. He tried to recount the whole evening and he now remembered touching Carrington's body and letting him do the same 'Hell I must have been so drunk' he said to himself. He walked over to the chair then realised he had left his shorts down by the pool. 

There was a knock then Jamal breezed in "Looking for these?" he asked, "Breakfast is up" he said grinning.
Charlie went over and closed the door "Jam, what happened last night?" he asked.
"Hmm" Jamal replied coming out of the bathroom from washing his hands "Oh you got engaged to Carrington".
Charlie rolled his eyes "Don't be stupid" he responded. Jamal looked serious "Did I?" Charlie asked.
"Yes" Jamal said chuckling "Carrington proposed after you kissed and you said yes".
Jamal walked over getting his phone out "Here" he said showing the video of them.
Charlie stood there in shock "I fucking kissed him?" he said "fucking kissed with tongues".
"You seemed to be enjoying it" Jamal said taking a step back in case.
"Oh no, I really did say yes" Charlie said moving from shock to amusement "doesn't mean anything".
Jamal chuckled "You should play along as the devoted fiancé" he suggested "would make great entertainment".
"Yeah" Charlie replied smirking "teach him for kissing me whilst I was drunk".

Charlie appeared in the dining room still wearing the ring, there was one seat to the left of Harry who was sat on Carrington's left and Conrad on the right of him. It was already bustling around the table but all eyes were sceptically on Charlie who walked over to where Conrad sat.

"Excuse me, but you are sitting next to my fiancé" Charlie said and hearing Jamal snicker.
Conrad stood "All yours bro, after all I will be your best man" he laughed sitting next to Harry.
Carrington was a little perplexed at first until Charlie kissed him on the cheek "Morning".
"Here some fruit and yoghurt to keep you fit" Carrington said spooning it in to a bowl for Charlie.
Charlie looked at the bowl then at Carrington "I want a bacon sandwich" he said making it clear.
Carrington shook his head "No, don't want you getting to be a little porky like your twin" he chuckled.
"Fuck off!" Conrad shouted across the table throwing a strawberry at Carrington and laughing.

Only Jamal knew what was going on and the others were completely lost for words, it was a game in Charlie's eyes at first but there was an unusual nice comfortable feeling about Carrington looking after him that he liked. Eventually the others found out what was going on but Adam was not so sure and pulled Charlie aside later that morning. He spoke candidly and informed him that Carrington really did like him and to be careful not to play this game or he could end up really hurting the guy. Charlie agreed saying he would clear things up this evening, the rest of the day he tried to avoid Carrington but something just kept luring him back ending up in the gym at lunchtime working out together. When they arrived to join the rest of the guys Charlie only ate fruit like Carrington out of choice but dying to get a body like the American. Simon sat them all down explaining a little about the party and for everyone to avoid the living and dining room. After Adam disappeared with Simon, Harry told the group that he took part once and earnt £50k to sleep with one guy for the night. Conrad looked at Charlie and truthfully denied he ever took part in the parties. To Carrington it was no surprise such a thing went on with wealthy married or secretive men who craved gay sex in total discretion, he was needing to burn off more energy and suggested a run if anyone wanted to join him. Everyone except Charlie just looked at Carrington screwing their faces up.

"Come on guys" Charlie said standing up. "You all look like you need exercise" he laughed.
Jamal sat back in his chair "What and spoil the lovers run" he smirked. "Carrington needs a ring Charlie".
Charlie jumped towards Jamal who sat perfectly still "Oh yeah!" he said laughing.
Charlie laughed "Good thing I like you Jam" he said. "Come on fiancé let's go for a run" Charlie said.
Carrington chuckled "I want a ring" he called out following Charlie. Everyone in the room fell about laughing.

Charlie lead the way down Hibiscus Drive and along the main road passing the many other drives named after the different flowers. Twenty minutes in to the run he asked Carrington how far he wanted to go, pleasantly surprised when he replied at least 5 miles. Charlie turned on to a dirt track that lead uphill along the South Downs affording the most amazing views of the surrounding town and countryside. At the crest of one of the hills Charlie stopped and sat down on a bench taking a sip of water from his bottle then handing it to Carrington, they sat in silence for a moment mostly for Charlie to get his breath.

"Listen about last night, I didn't mean anything by it" Charlie said taking the bottle from Carrington.
Carrington smiled "Figures" he replied looking out at the view. "You don't fancy me then?" he asked.
"No, well I mean I like you" Charlie replied getting all flustered with his words.
Carrington tapped the ring on Charlie's finger "You are committed to me" he said smirking.
Charlie put to the top on the bottle "What is that suppose to mean?" he responded taking a deep breath.
"So are you telling me you want to end our engagement already?" Carrington asked trying to sound serious.
"I was drunk last night" Charlie exclaimed quickly and sitting forward, "Sorry that I kissed you".
"Are you?" Carrington asked enjoying this little game "you are still engaged to marry me".
"Fuck!" Charlie cried out trying to take the ring off. "Dam thing won't come off".
Carrington chuckled "A sign, that you really don't want to take it off" he said standing up.
"Wait for me" Charlie called out as Carrington headed off.
He stopped and turned "Why?" Carrington asked. "You said you don't love me" he said walking back to Charlie.
"No I never said that" Charlie tried to stop the words leaving his mouth but it was too late and out there.
Carrington raised his eyebrow "You and I it is happening Charlie" he said hearing the slip Charlie made.
Charlie stood like a bundle of nerves "You know I like girls" he strapped the bottle to his harness.

Carrington walked over and grabbed Charlie forcing a kiss on him, Charlie tried to push him off but his fingers glided over Carrington's biceps. The feeling triggered and automatic response and his mouth opened kissing Carrington back falling in to a deeper and more sensuous kiss the longer they were attached, suddenly coming to his senses he pulled away from Carrington.

"What the fuck, why do you keep doing that?" Charlie asked completely confused and overwhelmed by arousal.
Carrington stretched his legs "You are going to marry me, I can't explain why but you will" he said chuckling.
"Come on" Charlie called out "bloody weirdo thinking you can have me" he called out running off ahead.

Carrington stood there smirking at the lack of resistance to the kiss. Hot footing it he caught up with Charlie and they ran back to the manor in relative silence. Charlie glanced at him catching up and couldn't help the smile on his face. He knew that tonight he would need to draw a line for Carrington to make sure he understood and not to cross it anymore, what he failed to grasp was why he had no resistance to his advances and kept kissing him back. Both were drenched in sweat arriving back on to Hibiscus Drive where Conrad and Jamal were tending the flower beds outside the houses lining the drive, Charlie suggested they rinse off and take a swim.

They slowed down to a walk "Guys coming for a swim?" Charlie asked.
Conrad stood up "Nah, want to get these finished and take some flowers up to Jack" he replied.
Charlie smiled and kissed his brother on the cheek "Give Jack my love" he said watching Conrad tear.
"Sorry" Charlie said hugging his brother "Does it still hurt?" he asked. Conrad nodded hugging Charlie back.
Conrad sniffed "God your disgusting and sweaty" he said wiping his eyes. 
Charlie whispered to Conrad "Help get rid of this guy he still thinks I am gay".
Conrad chuckled "No, it is quite funny watching you two" he said in to Charlie's ear.
Jamal put his arm around Conrad "Get rid of that video" Charlie said to Jamal.
"Heck no, I have months of teasing material here for when you annoy me" Jamal replied smiling broadly.
Conrad glanced at Charlie wondering if his twin was gay "You need to tell him" Conrad said sternly.
Charlie hugged his brother again "That is just it, I can't" he said quietly in to Conrad's ear.
Jamal chuckled glancing at Carrington "Stop flirting with him Charlie then he might get the message".
"Thanks you two, load of help you have been!" Charlie replied stomping off to a waiting Carrington.
Jamal looked at Conrad "Don't say anything" Conrad said quietly before Jamal could open his mouth.

Charlie got out of the pool and collapsed on a sunbed exhausted but pleased he had managed to exercise so much. He laid on his stomach with his head at the foot on the sunbed watching Carrington swimming, mesmerised and unable to take his eyes off him he had no idea why he was feeling like this. He caught a glimpse of the fake ring on his finger still there as a constant reminder, again he made no effort to remove it. He felt the drops of water landing on his arm from Carrington who stood above him, looking up he smiled but saw a serious look on Carrington's face. He turned away and grabbed his towel drying himself off he walked over to the gym. Charlie sat up and thinking he had upset him somehow he walked over to the gym closing the door behind him. He looked and listened wondering if Carrington had slipped out in to the manor through the other door. His senses on edge then suddenly he felt a towel wrap around his body pulling him backwards against Carrington's chest.

"What are you doing?" Charlie said panicking at the firm grasp "What do you want?" he now asked nervously.
"You know what I want Charlie" Carrington brushed his lips against Charlie's neck "You" he said softly.
His lips moved around the back of Charlie's neck and up to his ear lobe "I can't" Charlie said feebly.
He moaned sweetly "Stop" he squeaked in a high pitched voice "I'm not... Uhm, ahh, not gay" he said.
Carrington continued kissing his neck "I don't want a gay man I want you" he said moving his arms.
"Uhm... please stop!" Charlie begged feeling Carrington's arms wrapping around his body dropping the towel.
"I can't stop Charlie" Carrington replied his attention drawn by the sound of a helicopter approaching.

His arms began loosening around Charlie who grabbed at them holding them in place, it was a sign of Charlie's failing resistance and Carrington picked up on it and swooped. He spun Charlie around looking him dead square in the eyes then closed in with no kissing foreplay, locking Charlie in to a deep and purposeful kiss. His hands grabbed at Carrington's arms stroking them softly, his mouth invaded by Carrington, his eyes fluttering from erotic feelings running through his body. The domination of the kiss was so different yet so enjoyable and wet. He had no idea what just happened and found himself sitting on the weight bench watching Carrington put on his shorts and t-shirt. The whirring of the helicopter was so loud it brought Charlie back to his senses, confused, conflicted, hating himself, deceiving Serena, everything and anything was emotionally bouncing around in his head. He stood up and wondered if this was the same feelings Conrad went through discovering his true self, if so maybe he was more like his twin than either of them imagined.

"Uhm" Charlie found his mouth attached to Carrington's again kissing him but with more tenderness.
"We have to make ourselves scarce" Carrington reminded Charlie who seemed miles away looking up at him.
Charlie looked down at the floor "Why do you want me if you know I am not gay?" he asked.
Carrington stood looking at him "Tell me right now if you want me to stop" he said with clear emphasis.
Charlie stood speechless staring at him. "You can't can you?" Carrington stated the obvious.
"But..." Charlie tried to say something "not gay" he said again feeling like a broken record.
Carrington shook his head "I know you have strung me along all day I am not stupid" he said.
"I don't think you are gay, that's why I have fallen for you" Carrington said looking anguished.
Charlie stood up feeling no more sure of himself and watching Carrington leave the gym "Wait" he called.

Charlie grabbed his belongings and ran after Carrington panicking and thinking he had ruined everything. He stopped confused by his thoughts and why he was giving chase, it was all too much for him. Charlie slipped out the manor and headed towards their house, he needed to sort his head out and understand what was going on. Walking up the driveway to number 8 he put the key in the lock.

Suddenly he felt an arm grab him around the neck and tighten quickly, his head immediately going all fuzzy. His body having no time to react before the darkness fell and his body went limp blacking out.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 4