Poz loving slut in a Bathhouse darkroom

I lay there in the dark. I could just see shapes in front of me. I was on a leather mattress, one of three next to each other. A guy I could see was lying next to me. Like me he had his ass open to the sky, to anyone. My ass was open to anyone as well. But it was open to Poz guys more than anyone else. I didn’t want to discriminate. But to me I needed Poz cum.

Only 30 minutes before I was on my iPhone typing my position and area on my iPhone. The ad I placed in Barebackrt was very specific. “ Poz guys only to breed Neg guy not on Prep in dark room at Bathhouse. Please bareback Poz with the words not on Meds Poz” time and place. Here I was 30 mins later lying on my stomach  in the dark . My asshole was lubed. Every other minute I sniffed poppers. My cock was irrelevant.

It is  an intense experience lying in the dark, sniffing poppers, watching shadows in front of you.

The guy next to me was as still as a plank. Part of me wanted to check his pulse. When a guy came near him and start to fuck him, he hardly made a sound.

You could feel men’s hands feel your ass and legs ,finger your hole. Random men . But I wanted something else . Something more . I waited. It seemed like forever and not long at all.

A guy was feeling my leg in the dark. It was slow . He got to my ass and seemed to linger around my hole. Suddenly a voice came out of the darkness” Not on Meds , Poz” That was it . Nothing for a moment, as I breathed harder. Suddenly I felt wetness, Then I felt hardness. Then pain , then pleasure. Next to me the voice again.” You got more than you bargained for . Take that Poz cock.” He pushed it in hard. I had an intake of breath. We both stopped for a moment . Then a voice. “ “You sure you want this?. No turning back”  He almost impaled me and I answered almost in a scream. “ Give me your Poz DNA.” He breathed against my neck. “ Your a fucking slut” “ Yes” I responded. The guy fucking me laughed.  Then loudly he said to anyone in the room “ This slut wants to be fucked Poz, full of Poz cum. No self respect. He deserves everything he gets. Load him up with anything”. With his elbow he pushed me down. “I will be back”. He got off me. Emptiness.

This was only for a minute or so . “ Fuck bitch you want fucking AIDS!!”  In short jabbing movements the next guy did not care. “ Been Poz 3 weeks you will fucking have this Pozzz” He trailed off. He had cum. So quickly. He managed to say “ Slut” as he  left me but he disappeared as quickly as he came. I felt myself smile.

This is heaven.This is the meaning of life. Another voice. “ No meds, Poz”  this guy just grunted, again and again pushing into me. “ Fuck slut you are Poz “ He came abruptly. 

Next to me the other guy being bottomed moved. He put his hand on my shoulder”. I need to cum “ He said. “  I have no idea what I am . If I have it or not. Never been tested”. “Please fuck me “ I replied.  He moved on top of me and started to pound hard my ass . “ I need to cum .Fuck this is so hot. Fuck you are so we wet. Fuuck!”. He had cum. He breathed against my neck. He stayed there for the longest time and then moved” Hope you get what you want” He said as he left.

I was still smiling to myself in the darkness when I heard a familiar voice. Gruffly he announced to the shadows .  “Have you had your fill of Poz cum slut? “ “ Never” I replied. “Please fill me up with more” 

He rammed into me hard.  I panted into the mattress. “I am close ,slut. You are going to be Charged Poz. Fuck you are going to have dirty seed in you. Take that Poz seed! “ 

We both lay there. “You are going to have to go out of this Dark room eventually. People are milling around out the door to see who the Poz loving cum dump is. I smiled to myself. I had achieved wanted I was a Poz loving cum dump in a Bathhouse darkroom.

• Like 31
  • Upvote 11
  • Thanks 4

• 3 weeks later...