Do guys ever hit you up just to piss on you?

I just met a guy in an alley behind his house just so he could piss on me. this is the fifth time he has pissed on me and I have never even touched his cock or his load. while I have had lots of guys piss on me, down my throat and up my ass, I have only met a few guys who only wanted to piss on me but its fun cause it feels extra degrading.i had one guy who would meet me in a mall restroom and piss all over me while I sat on a toilet or got down on my knees. another guy would have me come over and kneel blindfolded in his apt hallway while he pissed in my mouth. do you have guys who don't use you to get off but just as a toilet?

• Like 5

A few years ago, after weeks of pleading, I agreed to let this dom daddy take me to a bathhouse specifically to get used and pissed on while he watched. This was just the third time I'd been pissed on by a group. It started off slow at first, but within the hour about 5-6 guys had pissed on me or in me or bred me. Two of them got my contact info from my daddy, and I gave them private toilet service when I could.

When I was 21-22, I met a woman that was into the same thing. First piss playmate I'd had. For about 4 months she'd stop by around 7am after leaving work and ride my face and piss down my throat, then let me lick and rim her til she came.