SJ Watergarden Closing Permanently

Guest FinalDL2021

The Watergarden was the first Bathhouse I went to, I can still remember building up my courage, to finally go in; I must have done a dozen drive by's….lol. This was back in the early 90's, a time I am getting more and more nostalgic for. 

Let’s hope that where one bathhouse business closes (I agree it’s painful) that another bathhouse will open, perhaps in a different area of your city. And men will gather again to enjoy cock, ass, and cum loads! Bathhouses are considered in our gay community as an essential service for our physical and mental well-being.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Justaholeff said:

Anytime a bathhouse closes, it hurts...even if you haven't visited it. We are losing our ability to have places where male sexual freedom is allowed. Where will men meet to just be men without any outside world interference?

Completely agree! I’m married to a woman so the ability to go somewhere that men can be men with no judgement keeps me sane.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Damn! When I lived on the San Francisco peninsula I often drove to San Jose to play at The Watergarden. It was my favorite bathhouse in the entire Bay Area. Sad to hear it will be no more. 

Guest FinalDL2021
On 7/17/2020 at 7:41 PM, Read1 said:

Let’s hope that where one bathhouse business closes (I agree it’s painful) that another bathhouse will open, perhaps in a different area of your city. And men will gather again to enjoy cock, ass, and cum loads! Bathhouses are considered in our gay community as an essential service for our physical and mental well-being.

Maybe Watergarden will open again under new management, when this whole covid 19 fiasco ends. lets just hope that Steam works does not go under. 

• 2 months later...
Guest beardedbastard

Went there a few times when I lived there. Was never a huge fan. Steam works was more up my alley (pun intended). Bred a few Asians at water garden but rarely found someone to breed me. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...