I got HIV in the dirtiest way

Moderator's Note: You can't get pozzed by skipping 2 doses of PrEP, so this is being moved into fiction.

I'm 30. I've always been super health-conscious. I remember being super scared of HIV before I moved from a small town out East. Now I live in San Francisco. I volunteer in HIV prevention for crying out loud but I've always been thirsty for poz men and toxic cum. I would jack off to videos of neg men verbally getting pozzed all the time. One day I was walking home from work, not a great neighborhood, this older black guy is walking past me, a little roughed up but cleaned up enough. I've seen him walking around on the streets before. I was so fucking horny unknown to him, I hadn't had sex in a month. I felt the energy off him right away, but I knew that had I missed a couple doses of my PrEP that week...

"Having a good night?" I tried to be nice. "Yeah, it's nice." "You have a boyfriend?" I laughed, "No I wish!" "...Take me home with you." he said. "Sorry I don't live alone." I followed. "Oh ok." We then walked with each other to the corner. While waiting for the crosswalk he just asked me straight out, "You wanna follow me?" Without hesitating, I said yeah. We walked a block away to this kind of open empty ally way, behind an Office Depot. It's like 9pm. He walked behind a dumpster, I walk up to him. He pulls his pants down and he had a nice healthy looking cock. Not the biggest but thick, thank goodness, I knew I was going to get *something out of this.

I got to my knees, and sucked him off. He tasted good, not dirty, clean enough. He was really enjoying himself. I suck him off for like five minutes. We pause for a moment and he asks, "Can I fuck you?" "...Yeah." I said. I then get up, pull my pants down and lean against the dumpster, he then does his best to adjust himself and we both try to just force him in, only my spit to help him. And fuck, he was in and he dirty cock felt like a real presence. He started to fuck me.. raw..this quasi-homeless guy in an ally way, a block away from the shit-hole I lived in. He wasn't too fast, but damn he felt good. A guy probably like 10-20 years older than me. About near the end, we see these car lights behind us. I freak out and look back hoping it wasn't the police. It was this random van at the end. It stalled there for a few seconds before it drove off. The homeless guy keep going fucking me against the dumpster. I then hear these ridiculous moans from him and he cums in me. He sounded ridiculous but I was so turned on. He catches his breath. Pulls out of me. Pats me on the shoulder and walks off, "Thanks kid."

Nearly four weeks later, I got my routine checks like I do every three months. They said they wanted to see me.. I was in the middle of changing clinics I completely spaced out what happened a month before. I hadn't had sex since then. I sat on the clinic bed as the doctor came in with a second guy I hadn't seen before, "Your tests came back as reactive.." For a split second the world just froze. I never thought I'd be blindsided like this. They took additional tests and just as they told me, I was now positive for HIV.. all because I missed a few doses and one random night, I said yes to being fucked raw by a homeless guy behind a dumpster. This was months ago now. And you know what? If I saw him, I'd do it again..

ba44ebff2efc4ff8f50c87043e6d34fc.22.jpg

• Like 22
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 3

On 7/17/2020 at 12:23 AM, thedragonspet said:

I'm 30. I've always been super health-conscious. I remember being super scared of HIV before I moved from a small town out East. Now I live in San Francisco. I volunteer in HIV prevention for crying out loud but I've always been thirsty for poz men and toxic cum. I would jack off to videos of neg men verbally getting pozzed all the time. One day I was walking home from work, not a great neighborhood, this older black guy is walking past me, a little roughed up but cleaned up enough. I've seen him walking around on the streets before. I was so fucking horny unknown to him, I hadn't had sex in a month. I felt the energy off him right away, but I knew that had I missed a couple doses of my PrEP that week...

"Having a good night?" I tried to be nice. "Yeah, it's nice." "You have a boyfriend?" I laughed, "No I wish!" "...Take me home with you." he said. "Sorry I don't live alone." I followed. "Oh ok." We then walked with each other to the corner. While waiting for the crosswalk he just asked me straight out, "You wanna follow me?" Without hesitating, I said yeah. We walked a block away to this kind of open empty ally way, behind an Office Depot. It's like 9pm. He walked behind a dumpster, I walk up to him. He pulls his pants down and he had a nice healthy looking cock. Not the biggest but thick, thank goodness, I knew I was going to get *something out of this.

I got to my knees, and sucked him off. He tasted good, not dirty, clean enough. He was really enjoying himself. I suck him off for like five minutes. We pause for a moment and he asks, "Can I fuck you?" "...Yeah." I said. I then get up, pull my pants down and lean against the dumpster, he then does his best to adjust himself and we both try to just force him in, only my spit to help him. And fuck, he was in and he dirty cock felt like a real presence. He started to fuck me.. raw..this quasi-homeless guy in an ally way, a block away from the shit-hole I lived in. He wasn't too fast, but damn he felt good. A guy probably like 10-20 years older than me. About near the end, we see these car lights behind us. I freak out and look back hoping it wasn't the police. It was this random van at the end. It stalled there for a few seconds before it drove off. The homeless guy keep going fucking me against the dumpster. I then hear these ridiculous moans from him and he cums in me. He sounded ridiculous but I was so turned on. He catches his breath. Pulls out of me. Pats me on the shoulder and walks off, "Thanks kid."

Nearly four weeks later, I got my routine checks like I do every three months. They said they wanted to see me.. I was in the middle of changing clinics I completely spaced out what happened a month before. I hadn't had sex since then. I sat on the clinic bed as the doctor came in with a second guy I hadn't seen before, "Your tests came back as reactive.." For a split second the world just froze. I never thought I'd be blindsided like this. They took additional tests and just as they told me, I was now positive for HIV.. all because I missed a few doses and one random night, I said yes to being fucked raw by a homeless guy behind a dumpster. This was months ago now. And you know what? If I saw him, I'd do it again..

ba44ebff2efc4ff8f50c87043e6d34fc.22.jpg

that is so hot

Guest BgchaserATX

Very hot. Would love to find someone who knows a city well who would take me around and whore me out to toxic homeless men. 

• 2 years later...