What's the weirdest request....

SFCumdog

Not sure that I've seen this question asked, at least not recently. What is the weirdest request that a sex partner has asked you for/to do/to participate in? I think mine had to be the guy who came over and who really didn't look that much like his pics, so I just wanted to get it over with and send on his way. I take him to the bedroom and then he proceeds to get kind of bossy for no real reason, only to have him tell me that he prefers to get off with guys who pretend to be robots! Well at this point I just wanted to be done, so you can bet I did my best C3PO, got him off and sent him packing ASAP! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I told this in another post but weirdest thing I have had to do was with married straight man.

He fucked me missionary style on the bed and had me hold an 8x10 picture of someone he knew over my face while he fucked me so he could pretend he was fucking that guy. LOL

• Like 1

10 hours ago, barefootboy said:

I told this in another post but weirdest thing I have had to do was with married straight man.

He fucked me missionary style on the bed and had me hold an 8x10 picture of someone he knew over my face while he fucked me so he could pretend he was fucking that guy. LOL

I’m all about catering to a Top’s needs, but  damn... that’s another level of humiliating. And creepy - assuming the person in the picture wouldn’t actually want to do it with him, it’s almost a kind of non-consensual rape-by-proxy of that person. Weird indeed.

• 4 weeks later...