Welcum To Da Hood

sfopenhole

I have a fantasy; One day I'm horny as fuck in a new apartment in a sketchy neighborhood. I hadn't realized when I moved in it was SO sketchy and that I was next to a black drug dealer. I'd seen the Boss and his buddies coming and going. All of them were huge bull studs, 6'6", 250 -300 lbs of solid rippling muscle, not an ounce of fat on any of them. I try to be friendly wherever I go, always helps to have good neighbors. Now, I'm a really small guy, 5'3", 140 lbs, very compact, solid, defined. I'm very well hung for my size, a real 8"x6" that gets titanium hard when I'm turned on. I'm lightly furry, nice thick 5 I clock shadow and generally considered a nice catch when out cruising. Because I have a deep voice most guys think I'm an exclusive top. I'm quite versatile though but my secret is I'm a size king. I do enjoy partying and when I do I love to bottom for big dicks. I've never told anyone it was too big, so when I saw these massive bulls my hole started to pulse, and my tongue must have been dragging on the ground salivating. I didn't realize I'd been staring so hard when one of the biggest brutes came over to me "Sup, you new to da hood, bro. What a whi' boy lak yew doin heah?". His voice was a profound deep basso, my hole twitched even more.  I told him I just moved to the city and was looking for a great flat in a funky neighborhood, it was a great place and the price couldn't be beat, so I took it. Guy stuck out a hand the size of a dinner plate and rumbled "mAh name is Tee, I'm da boss round heah. You ain't 'fraid?" I told him I might be small but I could handle myself and I liked edgy neighborhoods and my flat seemed very secure. Tee rumbled "You parTEE, boy? " I knew exactly what he said and the inflection it conveyed, my hole went wild, clutching and spasming! I tried to be cool and said cautiously " I like 420, and sometimes some other things". Tee said,"It Fridee, we parTEE all weekend. You come by Tonite, we get down, heah? WelCUM yew to da hood". I gulped said as calmly as I could "sure, see you later.* When I shook his hand his huge paw completely engulfed mine. As I turned to go back inside my place I heard him say quietly to on of his cohorts "Lookit da pussy on dat boi, damn.." I pride myself on my physical condition and work out regularly, especially on my legs and butt. Around 6 I started a very long involved clean out. I really didn't know if this was a meet and greet or a total depraved fuck fest, so I decided to be prepared for whatever. By 8 I saw some of Tee's buddies arriving. Jesus, those guys were BIG! They were all thickly muscled, all had tank tops or skin tight T shirts that showed off incredible physiques. It was not.lost on me that they all wore loose sweats or basketball shorts. Despite the looseness it looked like there were baseball bats swinging fro their crotches. I noticed that every one arriving were all male, no girls. I couldn't clean out any more, all was clear. I put on the tightest jeans I had, which showed my front and rear to best advantage. Ioved how the seat was so right it rubbed on my hole, barely containing how horny I was! Knocked on the door, when it opened a totally opaque wedge of very strong pot came out into the cool night air. When the smoke cleared a massive hulking bull stepped out and rumbled " Tee said dere waz a new neighbor. Ahm Gee, hiz podner" Another dinner plate sized had engulfed mine. Then he said "Yew cute" and with that, he picked me up, brought my face even with his and gave me a long deep sensual kiss!" While he kissed me he passed a pill that was on his tongue to my mouth,I knew it was X. At the same time he reached around with his free hand and sensuously squeezed my butt; Oh, this was going to be some be evening. I was walked into the living room, where there were 2 other huge black muscle bulls on the couch. On the coffee table was a cornucopia of drugs piled high. I saw Tee in a thick haze of pot smoke, puffing on a huge joint the size of a cigar. "Yo, bro, you here, coo". Took a big toke on the joint, passed it to me. "Get in the groove, man" I took a pretty hefty toke, then started coughing uncontrollably. Man, that shit was strong; Just the one time made me dizzy. Still coughing, I sat down. Tee handed me a glass, said "Gatorade. Help that cough, drink it all down". I immediately tasted a VERY strong G dose, and the X was working already. Man, these guys were heavies! I drank the G down as fast as I could. One of the bulls said,"Man, it warm in heah" and stripped off his shirt.  Holy Shit! The guy was ripped! One by one the others took off their tops. All were like ripped muscle gods! "Yo, bro, I bet you warm too ain't"cha? I was warm, took off my skin tight T shirt. "Nice body for a small guy, but yew don' look so small in front there, bro." By now I could see much clearer outlines of the rapidly expanding organs in their pants. Fuck! It looked like base ball bats! By now I'm really hot and shucked off my jeans. I had no underwear so everything was on display. Tee boomed. "Dayum, bou, yew nice all ovah."T time!". I smiled because I knew exactly what he meant. A huge bong on the table had it's large bowl filled with completely clear shards, torch was lit, Tee took a massive hit, held it in, motioned me over, planted his lips on mine and exhaled. At the same time I felt one if his thick fingers at my hole smeared with lube and pushed what I knew was a large rock deep in me. I writhed as it burned but very quickly I was enveloped in another huge shotgun from Gee this time.Fumbling around, I wanted to feel what was in those shorts. Oh My GOD! This thing was HUGE and it wasn't even fully hard yet! I was moaning when one of the other bulls came by and shotgunned me again and shoved another rock in me! Oh fuck, what had I gotten myself in to?!?

I was REALLY FLYING! The X, the G, the  booty rocks, all those shotguns, my hole was ravenous! Oh GOD I wanted them to brutally gang fuck me until I was ruined! I couldn't talk. All four of them were feeling me all over, they were stuffing 3 and 4 thick fingers stretching my hole, but I wanted the REAL THING. I started to speak but all that came out was a gutteral incoherent croak. Tee whispered in my ear. " Ah think yo bout ready for dick ain't you? You NEED big black thug dick up yo pussy doncha?" I made a gutteral sound and nodded my head. All the time this huge brute was massaging and teasing my hole with the tips of his fingers. I finally managed to croak out. "PLEASE FUCK ME! I CAN'T STAND IT! PLEEEASE!." Tee looked at me with a look of pure animal lust. "Jus one mo thing. He whipped the towel off a nearby tray and there were 5 points, all loaded to 0.5. I had never done more than a 0.35 before and I thought that was too much. I knew the dope these guys has wasn't cut at all; I tried to speak but couldn't form the words that I wanted/didn't want it, NEEDED it, but still didn't want it. Tee cooed in my ear. "Just relax, baby, we gon take good care o dat pussy," and he stroked my hole opening, sending electric shocks that made me twitch. While he was stroking my opening on of the other guys had tied off my arm and swabbed it. Gee came up with the syringe and since he was a phlebotomist, got immediate registration, pushed the plunger all the way in and unsnapped the tourniquet. WHAM! OH MY FUCKING GOD! FUCK ME!" I screamed. At the same time all the guys dropped their shorts. I couldn't speak, I was on a Mach 10 rocket to the stars and couldn't believe how freaking huge they all were. One by one each one pointed. When they did their cocks came to full mast. How were they going to fit without damaging me. That thought fled in a second, then the HUNGER took over. I couldn't form words. I saw Tee take a turkey baster filled with lube, gently inserted it in me and squeezed the bulb till the tube was empty, then I saw Tee liberally smear his mammoth organ with a thick coating of lube. An open bottle of real anyl was shoved under my nose and was commanded. "Breathe till I tell you to stop!". I took 5 huge huffs, then Tee placed the apple sized head of his cock and pushed. I was in awe as my hole swallowed it, and a third of his cock. Tee groaned "Oh baby...baby that so good...so hot, so tight". My hole clutched and spasmed around the Incredible girth. I took 5 more huge hits of poppers, felt my hole go completely slack and the rest of the 13 inch cock slid in to the base. I could only make gutteral fragments of words. "Uhh, ooh, uuhh, big, ohh, good" Then summoning all my concentration I screamed "FUCK ME! OH GOD! FUCK ME!". Tee pulled out almost to the head, then slowly slide back in. There was pain, but it was immediately replaced with THE HUNGER. Tee went in and out for a couple minutes, slowly picking up the pace, until he had a good rhythm going. Then, suddenly, he yanked it completely out with a loud wet squishing sound. I went nuts! "OOHH NOOO! PLEEEASE DON'T TAKE IT OUUT! OH, MORE! MORE!." Tee rammed it in deep. By now my hole had no resistance. Tee roared "OH FUCK, BABY, GONNA NUT!," rammed it in all the way. I could feel his cock pulsing and felt the hot jets of cum coat my insides. When he pulled  out with a loud wet POP. I could see thick strings of cum drooling from my distended cunt. Immediately one of the other bulls grease up by and plug his fencepost sized cock in to the hilt. And it started all over again. Through the night they all took turns and I was alternating whimpering and screaming for MORE! Finally, just at dawn, they finished. They had each cum me 4 or 5 huge loads. I don't know where they got it from. They all knew they were extraordinarily huge and although they were vigorous they were never violent. They knew that an accomodating bottom was difficult to find. They wanted me for more! They carried me back next door to my house and tucked me in. Before they left Tee whispered in my ear. "Baby, you got the Grade A pussy. We want you back if you want. My eyes got wide. "I want it again!". Tee kissed me deeply. "We be in touch, whi' boy".I slept the rest of the weekend. 2 weeks later there's a knock at my door Thursday evening. It was Gee, says "You ready fo sum parTEE tomorrow night. I just nodded my head. "Same time, place and grabbed my ass and squeezed "Same good pussy"

• Like 23
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Downvote 1

• Moderators
6 hours ago, sfopenhole said:

ADMIN: Please delete this story in this forum. I posted on the wrong forum in error, it has been reposted to the Chemsex forum

Moderator’s Note: I moved the old post and merged the threads, so you wouldn’t lose the replies.