Thanking a Cumdump

hairyone

We know bottoms thank their tops.  But should tops thank the bottoms?  

If it's a hookup with a friend or a versatile bottom, maybe they should be thanked for a fun time.  But, a true cumdump?  Isn't it just their purpose?

Tops: do you thank a bottom? Or thank a cumdump?

Cumdumps: what's your experience? What do you prefer?

On occasion someone will say ‘thanks’ over their shoulder on their way out the door, but it’s almost invariably a young, inexperienced guy. There have been a couple of young Tops who have wanted to be especially courteous or even deferential to me beforehand, and when that happens I stop the proceedings then and there for a short tutorial on how a Top is expected to behave toward a cumdump.

I’m the one who usually compliments and thanks the Top for rutting my cunt. Frankly, I dislike it if a Top is overly polite to me - it’s both uncomfortable and embarrassing. If he must say thanks, I hope he as least says, “Thanks, faggot.” But I would far rather have him slap me on the ass on the way out or just ignore me once he’s finished. That’s what feels right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

16 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

On occasion someone will say ‘thanks’ over their shoulder on their way out the door, but it’s almost invariably a young, inexperienced guy. There have been a couple of young Tops who have wanted to be especially courteous or even deferential to me beforehand, and when that happens I stop the proceedings then and there for a short tutorial on how a Top is expected to behave toward a cumdump.

I’m the one who usually compliments and thanks the Top for rutting my cunt. Frankly, I dislike it if a Top is overly polite to me - it’s both uncomfortable and embarrassing. If he must say thanks, I hope he as least says, “Thanks, faggot.” But I would far rather have him slap me on the ass on the way out or just ignore me once he’s finished. That’s what feels right.

I'm with you 100% here. A top shouldn't thank a bottom. It's a tops right to use my holes and i would feel weird about being thanked for it.

i like it when a Top acknowledges me, enjoys me as much as i enjoy Him. i want to connect with a Top, i love a symbiotic connection where each fulfills the need and desire of the other,  so i probably am not a cum dump, though i want any mans load who wants or needs to put it in me. idk

• Like 2

I never thank them. They're doing as told, and are more than happy to please. Not sure who's taking more pleasure.

But I might thank them for taking all those loads from the ugly ones who would never have a chance to burst their spunk if there were no cumdumps.

Thanks for your community service, but don't expect a thank you for pleasing me.

• Like 3

I sometimes thank a cumdump after I use it but usually in a way that reminds them of their cheapness. I will say thank slut or thanks faggot thanks for the hole cumdump. Sometimes l just spit in its face when I'm finished using its hole.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Even as heavily as this promiscuous pig gets used, I am always grateful when a guy breeds me and shares his personal male essence with me and fills my guts (or mouth) with his warm DNA. I always thank them for breeding me. And it is gratifying that so many respond with "oh no! thank you [for offering your ass for fucking and breeding]"

Edited by MuscledHorse
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

I sometimes thank a cumdump after I use it but usually in a way that reminds them of their cheapness. I will say thank slut or thanks faggot thanks for the hole cumdump. Sometimes l just spit in its face when I'm finished using its hole.

Spitting in my face like you hate me after using me is all the thanks I would need. It's more than generous

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Luvbbslut said:

IMBut I might thank them for taking all those loads from the ugly ones who would never have a chance to burst their spunk if there were no cumdumps.

Thanks for your community service,

This ^ is a lot of why I serve, to ensure that every man has a chance to fuck. But even for that, no thanks are necessary for the use of my body. Do you thank an apple when you eat it? Do you thank the water you wash with? I provide a basic human need for as many as I can, and for some to whom it is otherwise denied. If my ass is as good as I’m told it is, then that must be because I was meant to give it to other men, and they to take it. No thanks is needed for simply using me as intended.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

thank you daddy. that's because you know how to treat a worthless disposable cumhole. I prefer men spit in my face when they are done using me to show me how little they respect me

• Like 1
  • Haha 2