Thanking a Cumdump

hairyone

I usually ask them a question... like... "Did you enjoy that load of creamy cum?" or "I enjoyed seeding your hole".  

Either way... it gives them yet another reason to say "thanks for the hot load" to me. GRIN.

Cheers

• Like 1

On 7/19/2020 at 7:05 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m the one who usually compliments and thanks the Top for rutting my cunt. Frankly, I dislike it if a Top is overly polite to me - it’s both uncomfortable and embarrassing. If he must say thanks, I hope he as least says, “Thanks, faggot.” But I would far rather have him slap me on the ass on the way out or just ignore me once he’s finished. That’s what feels right.

ahhh how beautiful, I can sleep peacefully XD I am really a gentleman in the sauna, cruising or the bookstores, when dealing with someone, but it is the chemistry that leads you to be correct or fuck the bitch without shame, if the cumdump behaves like a whore I fuck her nonstop until she is downloaded and indeed a spanking is enough, however, if the chemistry is very deep I end up with a tongue kiss, that gesture gets the bitch to give me her phone number and repeat in a more private session.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, manux32ccs said:

it is the chemistry that leads you to be correct or fuck the bitch without shame

I believe “fuck the bitch without shame” is the correct way...

1 hour ago, manux32ccs said:

if the cumdump behaves like a whore I fuck her nonstop until she is downloaded and indeed a spanking is enough,

Out of curiosity, what constitutes behaving like a whore? Some might argue that simply presenting oneself ass-up with the door open at the bathhouse is whore behavior - others might say the same just because a guy is facing the wall in the steam room (God knows I’ve had a line form for my cunt many a time from doing just that). What marks the difference for you? Passion? ‘Chemistry’ is too nebulous a term to be very useful for a cumdump who wants to improve his service.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, skinster said:

I usually don't 'thank' the bottom but say "Good boy" after dumping a load if the hole was tight. Would that count? I think it does. Just like repeat use presented to a returning customer.

Excellent answer.

1 hour ago, Doccer19677 said:

I’m in the “good boy for daddy” camp combined  with a squeeze of their arse or a light slap 

I love it when I get this kind of attention after being a good Cumdump. It’s nice, especially after a Top has taken his aggression out on my hole. 

22 hours ago, ErosWired said:

I believe “fuck the bitch without shame” is the correct way...

Out of curiosity, what constitutes behaving like a whore? Some might argue that simply presenting oneself ass-up with the door open at the bathhouse is whore behavior - others might say the same just because a guy is facing the wall in the steam room (God knows I’ve had a line form for my cunt many a time from doing just that). What marks the difference for you? Passion? ‘Chemistry’ is too nebulous a term to be very useful for a cumdump who wants to improve his service.

thanks for answering baby ... well, a bitch behavior is as you describe, in the sauna bathrooms leaving the door of the cabin open or in the dark rooms leaving your hole at the service of anyone, I always look for those types of guys who are hungry for cock and they are insatiable. In the privacy I like that they moan a lot, if they do it feminine it turns me on, although I have had manly whores who moan like a bull in heat, wild beasts full of demonic lust. On the other hand, the whore must be a deposit of all the available fluids, semen, saliva and piss (I hate scat and vomiting, until I get there), and in my case that whore is totally submissive and receives all the sexual violence from my part (I like bdsm and rough sex) of course there must be chemistry between the two, I do not like to abuse, however so far I have not been told no.

• Like 1

I don’t expect or want to be thanked. Spat on or spanked perhaps, or if I’m visiting a top told to get out with barely a chance to get my clothes back on are the farewells I expect. What I find preferable is for a top to tell me how average or rubbish I was in bed and how they expect me to perform better next time. That really puts me in my place

I've never been thanked but I've been complimented on how good I suck dick among other things. I would be just an average bottom cum dump  if I didn't take pride in my blowjob giving abilities. 

2 hours ago, smallcocksissyboi said:

What I find preferable is for a top to tell me how average or rubbish I was in bed and how they expect me to perform better next time. That really puts me in my place

If you expect them to do that then you're just reacting to a fantasy. Tops are not what they used to be but they should still be satisfied with a bottoms performance.  

4 hours ago, SissySwallows said:

Tops are not what they used to be but they should still be satisfied with a bottoms performance.  

How are Tops different now than they once were, in your observation?

If I understand you correctly to be saying that a Top should be satisfied with a bottom’s performance regardless of the quality of that performance, I couldn’t disagree more. There are lazy bottoms hardly worthy of the name who lie there like dead fish and then have the temerity to complain that a Top’s cock was under 8”. There are pushy bottoms who try to control the fuck. There are greedy bottoms who put performance pressure on a Top to get him to shoot quickly so they can move on to the next. There’s the whole parade of fantasists and pretenders whose eyes are bigger than their assholes and end up disappointing a Top when they can’t take it like they thought they could.

It’s an odd statement to hear you make, because I would commend you for what you say before that - I would say you’re the Real Deal, a bottom who knows his weaknesses and his strengths, and refines his strengths into skills he can be proud to use. Similarly, I know that I’m not a good cocksucker, but I give great ass, so I work on developing my ass skills to better serve Tops.

Tops are surrounded by a sea of bottoms - they can pick and choose. They don’t have to be content with mediocre ass or head, and any bottom who gives it to them shouldn’t expect a repeat - let alone thanks - if the Top finishes in him at all.

I will qualify this with one exception: That of two loving partners in a committed relationship. In that case, yes, the Top should be satispied with the bottom’s performance, and vice versa, because the sex is at that point a deeper and greater expression than mere performance, an act of shared intimacy that both should cherish.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ErosWired said:

How are Tops different now than they once were, in your observation?

If I understand you correctly to be saying that a Top should be satisfied with a bottom’s performance regardless of the quality of that performance, I couldn’t disagree more. There are lazy bottoms hardly worthy of the name who lie there like dead fish and then have the temerity to complain that a Top’s cock was under 8”. There are pushy bottoms who try to control the fuck. There are greedy bottoms who put performance pressure on a Top to get him to shoot quickly so they can move on to the next. There’s the whole parade of fantasists and pretenders whose eyes are bigger than their assholes and end up disappointing a Top when they can’t take it like they thought they could.

It’s an odd statement to hear you make, because I would commend you for what you say before that - I would say you’re the Real Deal, a bottom who knows his weaknesses and his strengths, and refines his strengths into skills he can be proud to use. Similarly, I know that I’m not a good cocksucker, but I give great ass, so I work on developing my ass skills to better serve Tops.

Tops are surrounded by a sea of bottoms - they can pick and choose. They don’t have to be content with mediocre ass or head, and any bottom who gives it to them shouldn’t expect a repeat - let alone thanks - if the Top finishes in him at all.

I will qualify this with one exception: That of two loving partners in a committed relationship. In that case, yes, the Top should be satispied with the bottom’s performance, and vice versa, because the sex is at that point a deeper and greater expression than mere performance, an act of shared intimacy that both should cherish.

I agree, I know I have work to do to be a better bottom. I tell tips I like it rough but the reality is I struggle to take it; I have weak stamina so more often than not tops have to fuck me in missionary just so they can get a good rhythm going and reach orgasm and I often shoot my load prematurely and lose libido so become a very lazy fuck. I’m trying to improve but on the occasions when one or all of the above occur during a hook up I would expect a top to tell me what he honestly thought and where I disappointed him. I don’t deserve a thank you if he has to wank himself to orgasm or pound my hole repeatedly while I lie there limp and spent because I have been unable to bring him to climax with my performance

On 7/20/2020 at 11:31 PM, Luvbbslut said:

I never thank them. They're doing as told, and are more than happy to please. Not sure who's taking more pleasure.

But I might thank them for taking all those loads from the ugly ones who would never have a chance to burst their spunk if there were no cumdumps.

Thanks for your community service, but don't expect a thank you for pleasing me.

agree 100% I don't expect thanks - if I get it so be it - if i don't that is what I am there for to get fucked and bred by tops who want to use me.