Thanking a Cumdump

hairyone

Just before lockdown I spent the night with a top from A4A who said he wanted to fuck and breed me all night, he's selfish and not to expect anything except his dick and jizz.  I said OK, and that's what I got.  Not much of a looker but he had a nice dick, was a nasty talker and he shot 3 times, saying bitches like me are good for only one thing.  In the morning he said to me, "All right I think that's about enough for now.  What do you say?"  I said, thank you sir.  He smiled--probably the only nice gesture he made to me.  

On 7/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

thank you daddy. that's because you know how to treat a worthless disposable cumhole. I prefer men spit in my face when they are done using me to show me how little they respect me

Good. Cause I don't have a drop of respect for a bug filled  up, diseased  tranny hooker like you. Neither do ANY of the men who fuck you. I know l'm complimenting you when I say I think you're trash. l always hear guys talk about what a disgusting whore you are. l love blowing my load in your ass but I don't want to be seen in public with a bug chasing faggot whore and l would never thank a slut for letting me fuck their used sloppy cumhole that they let ANYONE fuck. You just keep being a trashy whore and we will keep treating you like a trashy whore.trashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png 

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/20/2020 at 8:59 PM, LittleCumSewer said:

thank you daddy. that's because you know how to treat a worthless disposable cumhole. I prefer men spit in my face when they are done using me to show me how little they respect me

This is why I NEVER thank cumdumps. They are trash. Thanking a cumdump for taking your load is like thanking a toilet for taking your piss or thanking a trash can for taking your trash.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7/22/2020 at 6:35 AM, ErosWired said:

If I understand you correctly to be saying that a Top should be satisfied with a bottom’s performance regardless of the quality of that performance,

Nope. Bottoms should satisfy a top regardless if tops nowadays are crap and not as masculine as they once were. I miss the dirty old masc tops because they were fun, including the first timers. Now they're almost all versatiles and it's like....eh..... don't expect me to be enthusiastic about downgrades.  That's what nonsissy bottom faggots are for because their experiences are stagnant and never really change so they'll gladly entertain a worthless top just to get cum. 

I would say you’re the Real Deal

I know.  

I know that I’m not a good cocksucker, but I give great ass, so I work on developing my ass skills to better serve Tops.

Im a natural at sucking good dick but I had trouble deepthroating so I practiced until I got it done right. Sucking dick is way more important than ass because that's how bottoms prove their worth. For ass all you really need to do is get used to stretching it and get used to taking a pounding. This is what sex toys are for btw. 

There are lazy bottoms hardly worthy of the name who lie there like dead fish and then have the temerity to complain that a Top’s cock was under 8”.

There’s the whole parade of fantasists and pretenders whose eyes are bigger than their assholes and end up disappointing a Top when they can’t take it like they thought they could.

I lay there, kneel on all fours there, or stand there bending over like a dead fish because.... what else am I supposed to do while getting fucked? Lol. Making a big deal about a cock size varies. If I get a 5" cock in my mouth when I cruse for sex then who cares because I get dick. But if a guy messages me saying he has an 8" cock and it's obviously 6" then I flake on him. I'm accurate with my cock size telling abilities. 

Other than that there really are  plenty of worthless bottoms but this isnt anything new and obvious examples would be the bottom versatiles or wannabe bottom versatiles. CD's who say they're bottoms but are full of body hair and show their cocks are another example.  

It's also the tops fault for not spotting hints that a bottom they're wanting to meet is not worth it. Still though it's not always easy taking it and any bottom who says they were 100% turned on and eager to please every guy they had sex with are full of shit.

I will qualify this with one exception: That of two loving partners in a committed relationship. In that case, yes......

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  Unless it's a really old couple then it's rare that a relationship like that is committed. 

On 7/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, smallcocksissyboi said:

I agree, I know I have work to do to be a better bottom. I tell tips I like it rough but the reality is I struggle to take it; I have weak stamina so more often than not tops have to fuck me in missionary just so they can get a good rhythm going and reach orgasm and I often shoot my load prematurely and lose libido so become a very lazy fuck. 

You're not a sissy then lol. Bottom sissies aren't really known for shooting loads because they're duty is to just take it and giving tips like "I want it rough" when you can't take it is pretty dumb.  Its also typical for lots bottoms to think they're sissies just because they put on a pair of panties so I'm not really surprised at all.

On 7/22/2020 at 4:55 PM, smallcocksissyboi said:

I’m trying to improve but on the occasions when one or all of the above occur during a hook up I would expect a top to tell me what he honestly thought and where I disappointed him.

You should know if a top is satisfied or not based on his reactions during sex, and especially when you suck his dick because giving good head are what real sissies are typically known for. It's not a tops place to give you advice on how to perform better because not all tops are the same  and also because sissies generally have better intuition than the other types of regular bottoms so you should already know what you need to improve on after sex. 

On 7/21/2020 at 2:59 AM, LittleCumSewer said:

16 hours ago, BoyStrangler said:

Good. Cause I don't have a drop of respect for a bug filled  up, diseased  tranny hooker like you. Neither do ANY of the men who fuck you. I know l'm complimenting you when I say I think you're trash. l always hear guys talk about what a disgusting whore you are. l love blowing my load in your ass but I don't want to be seen in public with a bug chasing faggot whore and l would never thank a slut for letting me fuck their used sloppy cumhole that they let ANYONE fuck. You just keep being a trashy whore and we will keep treating you like a trashy whore.trashcanboy.png.afe39863fa2b6eda7e096a74a0f305d0.png 

15 hours ago, Faggotuser said:

This is why I NEVER thank cumdumps. They are trash. Thanking a cumdump for taking your load is like thanking a toilet for taking your piss or thanking a trash can for taking your trash.

may sound funny to normies

but stuff like this

makes me happy i'm  faggot trash

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, SissySwallows said:

tops nowadays are crap and not as masculine as they once were. I miss the dirty old masc tops because they were fun, including the first timers. Now they're almost all versatiles and it's like....eh..... don't expect me to be enthusiastic about downgrades.

First of all, thank you for expanding on what you meant, though I can’t imagine that that viewpoint is going to make you popular with the Tops.

As to the rest:

That's what nonsissy bottom faggots are for because their experiences are stagnant and never really change so they'll gladly entertain a worthless top just to get cum [...]

Sucking dick is way more important than ass because that's how bottoms prove their worth. For ass all you really need to do is get used to stretching it and get used to taking a pounding. This is what sex toys are for btw. 

Hilarious!

Oh... That wasn’t a joke? I assumed it was, because otherwise you just spent a long post explaining that Tops are crap, only sissies that meet your personal criteria can call themselves sissies, all bottoms who give ass are no better than sex toys, and all cumdumps are cum-greedy automatons who give unchanging, ‘stagnant’ experiences. Plus, head, by your account is way more important than ass.

I’m absolutely not a sissy, and don’t pretend to understand how that rolls, but I do get the sense that “sissy” for many guys is more a state of mind than a set of rules, and that any sissy who tried to tell other sissies they weren’t real sissies is apt to find himself with a major run in his pantyhose before 10pm.

Bottoms “prove their worth” by sucking cock? No... they prove their worth as cocksuckers by sucking cock. Fellatio is only one skill in a bottom’s skillset. A triathlete who’s only exceptional at running isn’t going to be taking home any medals.

Stagnant experiences? Pft. Not in my bed.  There are no worthless Tops as far as I’m concerned, and every one of them that fucks me brings something new to the experience. For my part, I actively try to tailor every experience for the man with me in that moment so he gets the best fuck I can provide. When a guy spontaneously shouts, “Oh my God, it’s like fucking a cloud!” (actual quote) you know it’s not a stagnant experience.

I lay there, kneel on all fours there, or stand there bending over like a dead fish because.... what else am I supposed to do while getting fucked? Lol.

And there we have it, concisely in your own words, why your post reads like a joke even if you don’t realize it - not only do you not know the basics of giving good ass, you don’t even realize you don’t know.

Now, don’t get me wrong - if head’s your thing then by all means do that. Always do what you’re best at. There are men who will seek you out for just that. But don’t get confused into thinking that everybody who isn’t plugged into your mouth is having lousy sex. We’re having great sex, lots and lots of it anal, and basically nobody is paying any attention to your categories and rules.

But if the whole thing was a joke after all, thanks for the laugh.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2020 at 11:31 PM, Luvbbslut said:

I never thank them. They're doing as told, and are more than happy to please. Not sure who's taking more pleasure.

But I might thank them for taking all those loads from the ugly ones who would never have a chance to burst their spunk if there were no cumdumps.

Thanks for your community service, but don't expect a thank you for pleasing me.

again 100% right - I am there to be used, take cock and seed - end of story. No thanks required a top thanks me by fucking me and despositing his seed in me - all the thanks I need.

• 6 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 7:27 PM, Faggotuser said:

What if you have, say, two cumdumps: One is an uninspired fuck who just lies there while you use him; the other has sexual skills and actively uses them to provide you with a high-quality fuck. Do you see no difference between the two?Are they both equally trash simply because they both take your load? If so, doesn’t this limit your own potential pleasure? If not, is the cumdump who actually provided a value-added service then worthy of some recognition (however slight) compared to the one who did not? Or do you simply fuck only those cumdumps you consider the trashiest as a matter of personal preference, and so the question doesn’t arise?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

17 hours ago, Kimberley said:

Sometimes there are tops that thank me after they load me up. i don't know what to think about that. it just sounds weird. why would u thank someone for sex in general

I am the same. thats because fucksluts like us look at it like we know we exist to be used by men and taking loads is our basic function so why would men bother thanking us. Plus we are such cumhungry faggots that we know men are doing US the favour by fucking us raw and dumping their loads in us. thats why I ALWAYS thank anyone for blowing their load in me. plus anything that makes me look like a trashy whore is good. my owner says dumping a load in me is like throwing garbage in a trashcan. we are more like fucktoys than humans to the men who fuck us.imafuckhol.jpg.f21ad62e9bfe1efb38b097f417e0d6e9.jpgsloppycumdumpslinghole.thumb.jpg.116666e606712b4edb55b64026180964.jpg

• Like 2

4 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

''thats because fucksluts like us look at it like we know we exist to be used by men and taking loads is our basic function''

''dumping a load in me is like throwing garbage in a trashcan''

This 100%! i feel the same. like a seed trash can for all those bare cocks that need to empty their balls

Edited by Kimberley
  • Like 1

Some tops do say “thank you” after they’ve pulled out of of my ass and are pulling up their pants. I stay in position ass up and not looking at them, waiting for them to exit. I never respond to the thank you, as their sperm in me and that they’ve enjoyed themselves is thank you enough for me. But if they want to say something to me that’s up to them. Most tops after breeding me just slap my ass, pull up their pants and leave w/o a word. All good by me.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1