My new Corona Buddy Couple

justsexnowatl

I've been 99% "good" about lockdown since it started, but I've given in a couple times and got nailed a couple times when I seriously needed it (same top guy) and sucked off once by a fairly long term buddy.  I've finally rationalized that this is gonna last a pretty long time, and I need to come up with something more realistic.  Lately, some of my old fuckbuds have been starting to text me to hookup, but I just know they're fucking around like normal.  I've also been invited to a couple sex parties, which I feel is irresponsible - even though that's my favorite way to play!  I was staying off bbrt and scruff for months so I wouldn't tempt myself, but when I finally started getting online it seemed that EVERYONE in the city I ever saw online was back on.  I had decided to actively look for a reliable vers fuckbud to hopefully get everything I wanted/needed from the same guy - basically looking for a unicorn lol.

I logged on Sat morning to change my profile and acknowledge covid and say I'm looking for a VERS buddy and all the piggy stuff I'm into for playing a couple times a week.  I had a couple hits, but I "knew" they weren't realistically what I was looking for.  Then 30 mins later this former bubble ass bottom buddy of mine sent me a message.  He saw my my changed profile.  I knew he's too much of a total bottom and not gonna satisfy everything in one package.  But he told me he and his new-ish top bf were looking for a 3rd for their corona buddy too.  He then starts texting me some pics of the bf.  Holy fuck - jackpot!  My buddy is a couple years younger than me with a perfect round bubble ass and nice muscular smooth body, and a slutty, pervy attitude without drugs.  New bf is a little younger total top, black guy with dreds, JACKED body and SEXY smile.  I had high hopes to start with, and it went even better than I hoped for.  I walked in and they were already naked.  Top was hard as a rock stroking.  They offered me a drink, but I passed.  Making out is probably not recommended during covid, but the whole plan is to keep it amongst ourselves, and they seemed just as ready to make out as I was.  We moved pretty quickly to the bedroom where the sling was up and sex sheets were on the bed for a sloppy mess :)  

The beginning was more of a spit roasting of the bottom.  He was surprisingly tight considering the size of his top stud bf, but he was getting loose pretty fast.  Then it was my turn and I bent over the sling to get opened up.  Top seemed to love my hole getting loose and bottom was working my nips for me.  We did quite a bit of train fucking with me in the middle, some DP of the bottom, the top taking turns on both of us, and EATING both our sloppy holes while he fucked the other one, swapping off!  I LOVE piggy tops like that.  I fucked the bottom plenty and loved how he was getting looser and juicier, but still total control and could milk my cock and tighten up.  We had been playing for about an hourand the piggy ass to mouth and sloppy ass eating was too fucking hot for me.  Top wanted us to take turns as doggy style bottom with the other one stood up and bent over for him to SUCK ASS while he fucked!  Later, Top was fucking his LOOSE bf and I got down to do ass to mouth as he pulled out.   He was into it as much as I was, and I'd get up to make out with him when he went back to fucking.  That's what pushed me over the edge.  I wasn't sure how long I was gonna last since I had so little sex the past few months, but I lasted over an hour as bottom and top with these 2 HOT fuckers, so I was happy with that.  All of a sudden when I was sucking the top's cock from his bf hole I knew I was gonna lose it.  I didn't even have time to swap places and breed the bottom - I knew the load was coming out, so I just got in position so I could cum on the top's cock and he fucked it into his bf.  I try not to cum before the top does, but I couldn't help it.  Well that didn't mean we were done.  Right after I came, the top told me to get on all 4s.  I did as I was told and I was so loose it wasn't all that tough to let him keep fucking me.  I was still hard, but probably not gonna cum again.  But top took turns fucking both of us for another 15-20 mins and eating our asses before he finally blew his wad up his bf while he was eating my ass, then switched and shoved the remnants up my ass.  We all laid on the bed and made small talk for about 15 mins, then top decided to fuck his bf again while bf sucked my cock.  Top blew another load in about 10 mins.  Apparently they fuck like rabbits, which is 100% believable.  

I feel lucky as fuck they picked me as their corona 3rd and hope it lasts.  Bottom was a prior buddy of mine, but he was too insatiable and wanted sex more frequently than I did, so he's found hs match.  I hope this set up lasts for a while when they have me as their side piece!!!  I don't need a lot of frequency if the sex is hot and nasty like that, so I'll try to keep myself ready on demand when they want something "extra" :)  I said it was so hot we should make a vid.....bottom said it wouldn't be the first time. 

Edited by justsexnowatl
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1