My Boy in the Darkroom

My boy and I have an adventurous streak, as you may know from my other stories about the risky sex we have with each other and with strangers. It really turns me on to see him take a fresh raw cock balls deep. Not only does he love it, I love fucking him after he’s been bred. His hole is so opened up and so juicy with seed. 

Last fall, I was headed out of town for a business trip. He was going to fly to Chicago to meet me and we were going to spend the weekend there, likely getting up to some naughty fun together. We get tested every three months for everything for PrEP and I got my results back before going to the airport. My boy’s results were held up for some reason. While I was at my conference, he messaged me that his HIV test came back inconclusive and he needed to go back to the doctor for a second test. I was surprised the neither of us seemed to freak out about it. But, we decided that if he was going to play either at home or in Chicago, he’d better make his tops bag up just to be responsible. We’re sluts, not heathens. 

I had one night off midweek and went to the bathhouse. I saw a very sexy tall slim guy with a buzz cut so short he was nearly bald, and a scruffy goatee, covered in tattoos. One on his arm was a full sleeve of tribal patterns. He introduced himself as Hal and bought me a beer at the bar and in our towels, we chatted. I told him about my boy and how we played together and apart, often raw. He pointed to his sleeve, and I recognized one of the flourishes as a stylized biohazard symbol. He told me he was POZ and on and off meds. I told him I was on PrEP, but my boy’s last results were problematic. He offered to make sure they came back positive on the next test. I couldn’t tell if he was kidding or not. He told me he was always there on Saturday nights, so I made a note to bring my boy there. 

Anyway, he told me he was mostly a top but liked having his ass eaten, so he took me to the darkroom area and I ate his ass. It was slick with a fresh cumload and I lapped it down. He then flipped me over and tried to enter me. I was way too tight to take on his thick eight inches, so I finished him off with my mouth, letting him cum all over my face. I told him my boy was a much better bottom than me. He made note of that saying he’d love to find out. We showered together and fingered each other’s holes. I’m sure he scooped some cum out of his ass and into mine. What a pig. My kind of guy. I knew my boy would like to meet him. 

My boy had gone back to the doctor end of the day on Friday and then packed and headed to the airport on Saturday morning. He met me at the hotel and we had a nice dinner. He wasn’t freaked out at all and told me that he’d been bad lately about missing doses. The doctor also suggested he refrain from taking PrEP pills until he got back results. So, he’d been missing doses and now hadn’t taken any for nearly a week. I told him about my piggy bathhouse friend and my boy grinned from ear to ear realizing that fucking now would be more risky than usual. 

After dinner, we went to the room to shower, clean out, and get ready to go to the bathhouse. After we were both really deep cleaned, he fingered some lube into me, just in case. I started fingering lube into his hole, and got hard and wet. I asked if I could seed him to get him opened up and ready for whatever would happen that night. I reminded him that he’d be wise to make guys use protection in case they wanted to fuck him. He agreed and made sure to tuck a few condoms into his little bag with hair gel, shampoo and a comb. 

We got to the bathhouse and it seemed much more crowded than the night I’d been there. I saw my tattooed friend and he smiled at us. I introduced him to my boy, who was instantly smitten. We all split up to have some fun. I dipped my bare cock into two or three holes but wasn’t in the mood to cum yet. I then went into the darkroom and saw my boy and Hal making small talk in a pool of downlight. 

My boy smiled at me and told me he’d let four guys fuck him and they’d all worn condoms and came on his ass or in his mouth. Good boy, right? 

Now my boy was stretched out, but dry inside. I bragged to Hal that I preferred to breed my boy after he had a load or two inside to mix up. Hal winked and offered to get him wet if we’d blow him. My boy and I knelt down and serviced Hal’s big cock. My boy suckled his egg-sized balls when I deep-throated his shaft. I suspected he was about to rawfuck my boy. Since he was already POZ, it couldn’t hurt to breed my boy, unless his results were indeed NEG… I was so hard thinking about that that it distracted me from doing a good job blowing Hal. 

I stood up and let my boy take over, fisting my own dick. Hal stood my boy up and leaned him over onto a bench. My boy’s upper body was out of the light, but his upturned ass was on full display. Hal lapped at his hole and jammed three long fingers into my boy. When he pulled them out they were slimy with my seed and some globby lube. Hal used that spooge to lube up his cock and stood up. He slapped his raw dick against my boy’s crack, rubbing it up and down. He sunk down on his hips and aimed his cock right at my boy’s hole. He jutted his crotch forward and must have sent the first two inches or so right into my boy’s unprotected hole, now more unprotected than ever. 

My boy’s back arched and stiffened. He stood up and I could see his conflicted face in the downlight. Hal whispered something in his ear and my boy nodded and bent back over, sending his upper body back into the darkness. Hal jammed two then three fingers on his left hand into my boy’s ass, then switched hands. My boy reached back and spread his cheeks wide. Hal spat on my boy’s hole and then again on his monster cock. 

Hal stood up and held his cock. Then he pushed forward and slid into my boy, again only one or two inches. 

It was so hot watching this POZ unmedicated cock entering my boy. 

Hal rocked his hips forwards and backwards, but never going any deeper. My boy stiffened again and he stood up, his conflicted face not sure what to do. Hal leaned forward and wrapped his tatted arm around my boy’s chest and hissed, ‘I wanna fuck you so bad…’ 

My boy leaned back and twisted so he could kiss Hal. Know that we rarely kiss guys were fucking around with so it really got me going. Hal grabbed my boy’s cock and stroked him. My boy melted into Hal’s toned chest. In doing so, he let Hal inside him, balls deep, raw. 

Hal supported himself with an outstretched arm to the wall and my boy reached back to Hal’s lower back, pumping his ass onto Hal’s cock. When my boy thrust forward, I could see his ass keeping a tight grip on Hal’s cock, like it didn’t want to let go. 

They fucked like that for a few minutes, long enough to attract a crowd. Hal pumped away until his face grimaced and he fired off his load into my boy’s willing guts. Hal backed away and waved me over to them. I knelt down as my boy spread his cheeks. I saw globs of POZ cum ooze out of his hair cunt. I lapped it up and kept as much in my mouth as I could. As I held his face, passing that fresh POZ cum into his mouth, I slid into him. He really was as wet and opened as he’d ever been. His hole felt amazing and shot off deep inside him.  As I stepped aside, an older guy lined up behind my boy, with a big pot belly. He growled at Hal, ‘if he’ll let you fuck him raw, what have I got to lose?’ He slid his stubby cock right into my boy’s stretched out cummy hole. I held my boy’s face as the old man pummeled him for about thirty second before adding his load to the mix. 

A few guys applauded as a beefy furry redhead stepped up. Hal spat on his cock and lined it up with my boy’s hole. The ginger stud fucked for maybe a minute before he came too, deep inside my boy. 

My boy had had all the cock and cum he could take and leaned onto the bench, on his shoulders facing the room, and spreading his legs. The old man jerked my boy off as Hal squatted and shoved four fingers right up into my boy’s ass. I kissed my boy tenderly as he clenched his eyes shut and fired out his cum. The ginger stud crouched down and took all of my boy’s seed onto his face. Some got in his eyes, but he didn’t seem bothered. 

Hal suggested we all go for a shower and figure out if we were in need of a break or done for the night. We swung by the lockerroom. My boy checked his phone and saw a message from the doctor, ‘GOOD NEWS. TEST RESULTS BACK. YOU’RE NEGATIVE FOR HIV-1 AND HIV-2.’ He rolled his eyes and said, ‘Well. I was as of yesterday…’ He then winked at me, took Hal’s hand, and headed back to the darkroom. 

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

• Like 44
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 8

6 hours ago, edward21uk said:

This story is going to run-and-run. Just like Boy's hole full of poz seed. next chapter, please.

I think this story is a one off. I imply that it keeps going but I don’t have to be explicit about it. I generally add To Be Continued... at the end of a story when I know there’s more to tell. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

22 hours ago, myDNA4u said:

1981virginia, you've written lots of hot stories on here, but I must say this is one of your best. 

Agreed. Every single one of 1981virginia's stories has gotten me off.

• 2 weeks later...