Best place to visit in San Diego.

Right now all the adult stores are open and fairly busy. The more popular venues are  on Convoy or in Point Loma.

If you want something outdoors Morely Field is a hot spot, and Blacks Beach is always busy in the summer. This past weekend at the later the beach was packed and the guys ready to breed.

Hope this helps and have fun!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CABttm4Txc said:

Right now all the adult stores are open and fairly busy. The more popular venues are  on Convoy or in Point Loma.

If you want something outdoors Morely Field is a hot spot, and Blacks Beach is always busy in the summer. This past weekend at the later the beach was packed and the guys ready to breed.

Hope this helps and have fun!

Thanks. Very helpful. Do you know what/where the BDSM scene is in SD? Any saunas? Fetish places?

hopeful of getting over later In the year, COVID-19 permitting. If I do, I want to party and get filled up. 

On 7/21/2020 at 9:49 AM, Robw73 said:

Thanks. Very helpful. Do you know what/where the BDSM scene is in SD? Any saunas? Fetish places?

hopeful of getting over later In the year, COVID-19 permitting. If I do, I want to party and get filled up. 

San Diego has a bar called the Eagle that was the mains leather bar then another place called Pecs that was mostly a bear bar with Leather nights I think. There is a leather community there that really gets into kink and BDSM as well. I have some resources for those if interested.

A small warning though - most members of those communities in San Diego are very anti-party. The kind of anti-party people that pretend they’re into it to get your location, then call the cops.

26 minutes ago, CABttm4Txc said:

San Diego has a bar called the Eagle that was the mains leather bar then another place called Pecs that was mostly a bear bar with Leather nights I think. There is a leather community there that really gets into kink and BDSM as well. I have some resources for those if interested.

A small warning though - most members of those communities in San Diego are very anti-party. The kind of anti-party people that pretend they’re into it to get your location, then call the cops.

Thanks. Appreciate your insight. I love San Diego - but next time I’d like to get fucked hard. 

if you are still open to sharing some of your resources on what to do in SD, I’d love have a look.