Anyone into groups?

PhoenixGeoff

I'm in the early stages of planning a sex party for men only in the Phoenix metropolitan area. Bareback only, of course.  Location and date/time TBD. If this is successful, it may become a regular thing.

Please note that the date of this will be in part determined by current local COVID-19 conditions (so this may not happen for a while).

No hard drugs of any kind will be allowed. 

If you are interested, please message me directly with the following:

• A recent photo or photos clearly showing your face (no masks, sunglasses, hats, etc.) and build. May be g-rated (or not!) but must accurately show your appearance
  • Basic stats; must include your age
  • Your preferred position (top, bottom, vers, etc.) Please be honest—if you bottom 99% of the time, don't call yourself "versatile."
  • A little bit about what you like to get into, the kind of men you like, your experience level with groups, etc.
  • MUST INCLUDE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS.  I'll be organizing this through a mailing list.

Questions? Message me directly or post them below.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi there im interested im a bottom poz on meds love being in groups/gangbangs taking anyomes load and love being filmed im in north phx can travel hmu when you have more plans set 5;10 200 pounds brn hair grn eyes a little belly insatiable hole

Edited by nastystephen
forgot stats