Love or just sex?

tallslenderguy

Would you like to be in love more or have more sex partners?   

61 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to be in love more or have more sex partners?

• I just want sex
    • I want to be in love and monogamous
    • i want both, to be in love and have as many sex partners as i can get

i'm a helpless/hopless romantic.  There are times when i have to literally bite my mattress to keep from declaring my love for a Top who is breeding me and has somehow managed to make it more than 'just' sex.  He's put more than His cock and cum in me and collared a piece of me.  It hasn't happened a lot, but enough times to where it has become something i crave more than cock or cum. i could see myself being wholly devoted to the 'right' Top, He could possess me, body and soul.  So, for me, it's love. Whoring and sex is something i do as a substitute, not preferably. 

Reading posts, i know i'm probably in a minority on this one, but thought it would be interesting to take a poll and read the communities thoughts and feelings.

BTW, being in love doesn't preclude sex with others in my mind, but for me, i wouldn't want that unless it was something my Top wanted to see as part of His control. For me, Him being in control would be like He was using others like dildos to fuck and breed me, my focus and desire would be on Him.

Just me, i know. Wonder what others need and want? Tops, bottoms, versatile guys? What do you want/need?

Guest CuriousDallas

I dated girls in HS even though I was messing around a lot with guys and kept that on the DL. It was kinda serious but not as I hate people getting clingy and needy on me. Finally away from home at college I dropped the pretense and just went for sex with no strings and loved it. I kind of dated a guy my sophomore year but like me he was a slut and fucked around, I was open with him that I was a slut and neither of us minded. It was nice to have that closeness where we could be honest and neither of us was jealous. I know that’s a rarity. I’ve been hooking up with a guy locally who’s like that back home now but it’s rough as neither of us are out with our families and we can’t really stay overnight at each other’s place on account of that. I’m too much of a free spirit to be monogamous. Maybe that’ll change but I doubt it.

My husband and I were in love, and we fucked other guys regularly. The only rule was that we had to tell the other about our sexcapades. 

Love is wonderful. Even if you're the biggest whore, if someone declares themselves to you, don't just run away from it. That can be your instinct when it isn't expected, but if you stay with your suitor, you can probably expect great sex just like this for a long period. And you might not be chained to this person who insists on monogamy. They might allow play with others as long as you're home for breakfast in the morning. It's different for everyone, really. 

But as someone who lost their lover, allow me to say this: When love comes knocking, be open to it. Let yourself be loved. And try to be a good lover in return. You don't want to be "the shitty ex". It's not a good feeling in hindsight, and can cause emotional insecurities. Even if you don't feel it right at that moment of declaration, give yourself time. There's no set timetable for falling in love.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

All the men I know who are in the best/longest relationships are playing with others--each pair with  a different set of rules that work for them.  I'd say the one rule they all share is communication--they have worked out what works for them.  Some men (like my partner of 30 years) wanted details of what I did.  Another man I know wants to know nothing of what his partner does--but is happy that his partner is getting what he needs from another (and it's something the more vanilla partner can't give him.)  Partners I know love to go out and whore around and come home and play/eat/fuck with the loads in both their asses.

Personally, my partner and I complimented each other in every way possible in life and work.  But not so much in bed.  He was a cocksucker.  A good one, but that was it.  Early on, we tried a threeway--someone he wanted to suck and I wanted to fuck.  My partner saw the joy I got out of anal sex.  He tried to give me his ass, but after a few times, he was the one who said we should open the relationship so that I could be fully sexual--knowing that getting fucked was never going to work for him.  My coming home and detailing what I did to some guy in the sling at the bathhouse invariably led to sex between the two of us.  We didn't throw out everything that was great between us just looking for better sex.

One of the best things about being gay is to not follow the hetro-normative love and marriage rules.  Let's create what works for the parties involved.  If  a partner can supply everything for you--great.  But we are men.  We love variety. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Slightly different for this site BUT applicable to the topic. 

Wife and I have been married 15 years now. It works really well as she is constantly getting cock from her various lovers and I get to eat her creampie and then fuck her full pussy. We’ve not had any issue with it being more than friendly sex with her lovers. Being in love and her getting fucked by other men really works for us!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

There is no surprise, I belong to the majority. I read sometimes a post from one of us here (unfortunately I don’t remember his name), who told that he had an exhausting week far from his home, and when he arrived back on Friday his husband or boyfriend organised an orgy. He just had to lie in their sling and to receive the guests’ bare cocks and loads. When all of them finished, they left and the husband/boyfriend took this guy into his arms and carried onto their bad and made love all night. 
That session like a wellness helped our guy to forget the work, stress, etc. 

I call it true love, and I want a boyfriend such like the guy in this story. 😍

• Like 1