It’s consuming me

Guest CuriousCub90

One thing I’d look into is what the support system as far as medicines are where you live. Some states are really good about covering meds/testing/etc. and others you are on your own and can be very expensive.

I will say I totally understand what you are feeling as I started taking loads and was on prep and eventually went off it because I found the risk too hot to resist. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2020 at 9:43 PM, AlexBBPig said:

Something think about if you want to be in a serious relationship at some point.  It’s impossible to get any substantial amount of life insurance if you have HIV. Every insurance company will automatically deny you when they pull your medical records and see that you have HIV. 

So, they don’t necessarily look for an actual HIV+ Diagnosis to disallow/terminate life insurance plans. It happens If you disclose your use of Truvada for PrEP as well. I speak from personal experience.

On 11/19/2020 at 3:48 AM, CABttm4Txc said:

So, they don’t necessarily look for an actual HIV+ Diagnosis to disallow/terminate life insurance plans. It happens If you disclose your use of Truvada for PrEP as well. I speak from personal experience.

I looked at a number of insurance policies a few years ago at large ans smaller insurance companies. All of them indicated that they would not insure individuals with HIV. They also required a release of medical records where they would have seen the diagnosis.

I’m glad people are encouraging caution. If you become poz, you can’t change your mind. Fantasies are fun & get us off, but they aren’t necessarily the only important thing in life. 

Also, I only mention this because it is rarely mentioned on here, but are you in therapy or suchlike at all? I personally think therapy is helpful for almost anyone, so I’m not suggesting it as a “chasing is bad & you need cured.” I just suggest it as a possibility because you did mention getting out of a relationship & its been a rough year for most. 

I hope whatever you decide, you make the best decision for yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

My wife got pozed and it has fuked her head ,I’m bi and she is aswell we loved bi swinging bi sex mmmf group play .I hav to deal with her roller coaster of emotions every single minute of every day.I was on prep but hav stopped taking it as she has been undectable for 3 yrs  infact her last test they hav had to redo as they came back with no result .Yeah its sound cool to be poz but the stigma that comes with it is what hurts her the most .yes I love filthy darkroom breeding in saunas and BS or back allies but watching the pain of my girl live with this is so fukin sole destroying .think be fore u get POZd

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2020 at 11:26 AM, Guest CuriousCub90 said:

A little background btw. About to turn 30

Poz loads it should say.

thanks to those who have answered yeah it’s hard. My biggest worry to be perfectly honest is not even testing positive. It’s the slippery slope of it. First UD poz loads, then poz loads, then HVL, then hunting strains and then no meds or even med resistant. Like. Ok when does it stop? It stops somewhere. Like I’d rather get more than a few good years of life left I’m barely 30 

Give yourself some time. Stay on Prep. Have poz dads use you and in between fucks, ask them about being poz. The real reality not the threads here. keep asking questions until you get a full picture. Be mindful that if you become poz, u will get on meds which are very close to being on Prep (so you would be taking Prep anyway!!) 

being poz is something you can live with but why would you want to limit yourself now that you are exploring being a furry? It’s clear you want a relationship so explore the furry options you have, develops a few more kinks and focus on them. Stop obsessing about being poz for a few months, take a mental break from it while on Prep. And then decide 

Hey man, totally get your feelings. Its like having something inside your brain slowly eating your sanity and replacing it with lust. 

I used to do condom only but often the condom would mysteriously broke so I would end up getting fucked bare. Used to be annoyed at the tops for it but I actually noticed how much better it feels when its raw. Eventually started doing raw and going in panic mode and testing untill the doctor at the clinic suggested going on prerp. 

Bought my prep and started taking so many loads I lost count. Than I started giving loads. Honestly I must admit maybe prep made me more of a pig. Went to cummunion, than to sex parties organised by all sort of horny shady guys. Lost count of how many stds I picked up. Lots of viral poz loads too.

Than....  I stopped taking prep. I was not having sex so I just stopped. One day coming home I decided to pass trough my old cruising spot and saw a guy offering his hole. Before I knew it I slipped inside of him and empty my balls. When I got ready to leave someone pushed his cock on my ass.... I ended up taking 3 strangers loads that day. Went home and took prep only to realise I didnt have enough pills to be covered. Ordered a new batch but by the time it arrived I had taken and given more loads. I found myself forgetting to take prep often and just kept making excuse to not go get tested, It has been 2 years now since I last took an std test. My bottles of prep are now past their use by date and I have no idea of my status. 

If you are not 1000% sure of wanting to deal with the consequences of you choices I recommend you never stop taking prep even when you don't need it. Otherwise you may end up like me, quitting prep without even realising and than refusing to test. Unconsciously I guess I wanted this to happen to me, but consciouly im kind of nervous thinking about the long term now...