Glorious health club is open for business as of 7/20/2020

website it's still closed.  We need GHC to reopen.  Crew Club is going downhill.  CC doesn't host cumunion anymore, the dark room is closed and the club was closed on NYE without any notice on the website.  Maybe CC's owner lost interest in running a decent club.  Hopefully GHC gives DC guys another option.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/16/2020 at 7:53 PM, toddbb said:

looks like I wasn't too far ahead of myself.  Crew Club is closing next month.

You were not lying. Crew is trash now. Like they stopped doing up keep and everything. Feels like a part of my youth is dying looking around the club. But I guess everything must end one day.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, its been open for a few weeks now.  I was also surprised, as I thought for sure the place was never gonna reopen. Sadly, at least in my view, as you'll see when you go there, they removed the portions I liked best. No more glory hole spaces, no more dark areas, and no individual spaces to rent.  Essentially, it's now just large open rooms, with the outdoor stuff unchanged (save the parking lot).  Website says rooms will be rebuilt, but who knows how long that will take if it in fact happens at all. 

Of course, the parts that I liked may be the portions that most disliked, so who knows. I do hope they stay in business though because this town needs this sort of establishment.  I dare say that now that there's a Target within 2 blocks of the place and massive development across the street (albeit in very early stages in this economy so outcome questionable???), it's only a matter of time before the homophobes in city government ultimately win and the place is forced to close.  

Boy, I need an attitude adjustment I think. Perhaps  I should give the place another shot and try get my downer attitude raw f-ed away. lol!

Hope  you have fun. Let us know what you think and what your experience was like, please.

Four black guys ran a train on me a few years ago there - I was high and loving every second of it. I like people watching so the "open space" turns me on 🙂 I'll have to try to get back there for some loads in both holes. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...