Glorious health club is open for business as of 7/20/2020

My husband and i are going to DC in the Spring and GHC is definitely on our list.  I read the reviewing on cruisingforsex.com and they are very good.  Especially as a man who is very attracted to black men.  Last time we went to DC, we went to Crew Club and a very good time. Very clean, had really good sex, but I would have liked to have seen more black and latino men.

• Upvote 1

My husband and i are going to DC in the Spring and GHC is definitely on our list.  I read the reviewing on cruisingforsex.com and they are very good.  Especially as a man who is very attracted to black men.  Last time we went to DC, we went to Crew Club and a very good time. Very clean, had really good sex, but I would have liked to have seen more black and latino men.

prepare to be disappointed.  the place is a dump (not in a good way).  The guys aren't very good looking and most of the black guys there (most of the people in the place) won't give a white guy a second look.

I can speak from experience from the GHC in DC. I have been there about 3 dozen times so far and have always gotten my "fill" when I was there. For a guy who is on a limited budget, and does not mind the more darker side, this the place to go. I also go during the daytime due to my work schedule, and it only costs $10 to get in. They offer condoms if you want them upon entering, but WTF, I am looking to get seeded and bred. They have a couple of circuit weight machines there if you care to "pump up " prior to playing. There a few small rooms with locked doors with mattress for some 1 on 1 time in private. The have a few dozen private rooms with door that have glory hole is connecting booths which is all located in a very dark area so if your looking to get a good look at the guy your sucking or plowing your ass, your out of luck. If you like the anonymous seed and breed sessions, this is your place. They have some open lit space for the guy who likes to have an audience too, along with couches and a couple of padded tables too. There is also a dark maze in the back that I am always lucky in to either just walk in and drop my pants and lean against a wall, and before you know it, a strange cock is entering your ass. Oh and by the way, I have never had a guy present his cock to me yet while wearing a condom.  They have a locker area next to the shower stalls and a steam sauna room with a few out coves for some private playing too in the steam. All in all, this is my preference to play and to bring out my piggy side. Usually when I go, I will post a post on BBRT and send out an invitation for some toxic poz guys to hook up with me to convert my negative ass. just got another test result back 2 weeks ago, and yes, still negative. I know it will happen soon enough, so I just enjoy the cock and seed for now. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Sounds fun to me.  It's spring and I just need to get fucked!  Going to DC the week of 4/13 and I am planing to whore out and leave with my hole dripping in jizz.  A lot of the hotels are booked.  Last time stayed at the Palomar, which was great as it was walking to distance to the Crew Club.  Anyone got any suggestions for a good Washington DC hotel to get fucked and close to the fun?

Hey Redneck, yes I have been to GHC. It is cool...lots of dark action too. I always get loaded each time I go. They have a group of room with glory holes too, a few private rooms with a mattress, and of course the open and dark maze play areas. All is good. Want o meet and go together sometime? Last time I was there (few weeks ago) the guy who was fucking me asked me I wanted his dirty seeds and I moaned back yes. As he exploded in my ass, he said he was poz and not on meds with a high viral load. When he pulled out, I asked him if I could suck him clean. He stuck around and planted a second load of his seeds in me before he left. I think I am still neg, but looking for more poz seeds to knock me up. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 4 months later...

Glorious 'Art Gallery' is a reflection of the neighborhood in which it is located ... a total dumpster fire.

I've been to this place many times, and the sheer nasty conditions turn me off. Then, the crowd is much older.

I've found it's better to go to a bar in the Northwest (can't remember the name, it's a half mile north of McPherson Square Station off 14th St NW) or The Bachelor Mill at Navy Yard Southwest to find good looking black guys to hookup with.

That, and if you're in to public scene, Meridian Hill Park. Multiple entrances. Located at the area of 15th / 16th and W / Euclid NW.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...
  • 5 months later...

According to their website, the Glorious Health Club is closed for remodeling "* required by recent dcra and fire inspections". 

https://www.ghcdc.com/

There are building violations found by emergency crews responding to a customer's suicide!

https://www.washingtonblade.com/2019/03/26/d-c-gay-club-closed-temporarily-for-code-violations/

Anyone know details or if they are ever going to open again?

Edited by hairyone

23 hours ago, bottombottoy said:

From what I understand they attempted to get an appointment with the fire marshal but have not as of yet received a date. I would venture to guess this is the end of GHC. 

I have wondered the same thing about these problems becoming the wedge that the "community" needed to get them closed down.  Damn! That'd be sad if they closed down permanently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DCWildBtm said:

I have wondered the same thing about these problems becoming the wedge that the "community" needed to get them closed down.  Damn! That'd be sad if they closed down permanently.

I know I have been meaning to get back there and party hardy