Anon hotel loads 2

Brianbttm

Got a room at the Days Inn again for easy access.  Changed Grindr profile to "anon b b⬇️👀4⬆️".  First guy was 26, white guy that has fucked me before.  He came pretty quick.  Second guy was 26 black guy who also came fairly quick.  Third guy was 18, white jock and HUNG.  Made me bow up a little when he pushed inside me.  Fucked me pretty good and unloaded inside.  Fourth guy was 19, mixed guy that has fucked me probably 20+ times and all I've ever seen of him was a dick pic.  Pounded me really good as usual and dumped a good load.  Fifth guy was also a regular, 35, black guy that I've only seen a dick pic of him.  Says that there is a chemistry and he loves fucking my ass.  Pounds me real good then drops a good load also.  Never saw faces of any of them...only dick pics.

First pic is ass up face down with blindfold.  Second pic is after taking load #4.

20200721_215556.jpg

20200721_220518.jpg

Edited by Brianbttm
  • Like 11
  • Upvote 5

12 hours ago, Brianbttm said:

Got a room at the Days Inn again for easy access.  Changed Grindr profile to "anon b b⬇️👀4⬆️".  First guy was 26, white guy that has fucked me before.  He came pretty quick.  Second guy was 26 black guy who also came fairly quick.  Third guy was 18, white jock and HUNG.  Made me bow up a little when he pushed inside me.  Fucked me pretty good and unloaded inside.  Fourth guy was 19, mixed guy that has fucked me probably 20+ times and all I've ever seen of him was a dick pic.  Pounded me really good as usual and dumped a good load.  Fifth guy was also a regular, 35, black guy that I've only seen a dick pic of him.  Says that there is a chemistry and he loves fucking my ass.  Pounds me real good then drops a good load also.  Never saw faces of any of them...only dick pics.

First pic is ass up face down with blindfold.  Second pic is after taking load #4.

20200721_215556.jpg

20200721_220518.jpg

• Like 1