Sniffies sucks - what's your favorite apps?

Sniffies was going great for my gloryhole setup - was just getting going with it when everything shut down. 
i think it’s like every platform - very dependent on what’s popular regionally. I find different platforms work based on where I am in the country. BBRT is great for mid- to large-sized cities; scruff is great almost everywhere. The more repressed an area is, the more popular more anon platforms like Sniffies/doublelist seem to be. Big cities = show me all the goods and let’s do it; smaller = let’s be circumspect ss i don’t trust that I won’t be exposed. 

• Upvote 1

I've had the opportunity to use multiple apps/sites all across the country.  I like to compare them to bath houses.  On any given day, one will be busier than the others.  One will have fewer flakes than the others.  Generally speaking, I do the best with BBRT, A4A 2nd, and Doublelist 3rd.  I won't use Grindr, and Scruff almost never gets me anything.

One thing I've noticed though:  No matter where I am, or what site I'm on, more guys want to hookup during the daytime instead of in the evenings.  This leads me to believe that 90% of the guys on these sites are married/partnered and can't get away once their spouses get off work.  If I'm hosting in a hotel between 8am and 3pm, I'll be overwhelmed with messages.  But once 4pm hits...crickets. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, NastyRigPig said:

CL was amazing.  I’m into the dirties spectrum of sex (see profile pic) and it was amazing how many guys I could get via CL.  Straight guys in particular were fascinated. 

IKR. It was great for everything. I could find clientele there as a rentboy, and I could find anonymous hookups. I think there was some kind of website that was similar to Craigslist's layout at that time but its been well over a decade now so I cant recall what it was or if its still around. As far as sniffies goes, I think a major problem is that its a less popular version of all GPS phone apps like Grindr, Jackd, and Scruff. 

I also think A4A is much superior to BBRT and definitely superior to Dudesnude. Cant recall the last time I got a hookup on dudesnude and BBRT just seems sort of dead, or full of talkers. I love FetLife but its definitely not of any use when trying to find a hookup. Grindr and Jackd remain the best option for hookups. 

On 7/28/2020 at 11:18 AM, Pumpinmyhole said:

Generally speaking, I do the best with BBRT, A4A 2nd, and Doublelist 3rd.  I won't use Grindr, and Scruff almost never gets me anything.

One thing I've noticed though:  No matter where I am, or what site I'm on, more guys want to hookup during the daytime instead of in the evenings.  This leads me to believe that 90% of the guys on these sites are married/partnered and can't get away once their spouses get off work.  If I'm hosting in a hotel between 8am and 3pm, I'll be overwhelmed with messages.  But once 4pm hits...crickets. 

+1 to all of that ^

It may be the so-called "type" of fucker that we're after.  What I mean is, I'm sure fucking goes on after 4pm but it may be guys the are single (that's an obvious one), guy that have it planned a week out, or folks who work night shifts, etc.  I'm more spontaneous and hitched so daytime weekdays work best.

1 hour ago, chipygmalion80 said:

It may be the so-called "type" of fucker that we're after.  What I mean is, I'm sure fucking goes on after 4pm but it may be guys the are single (that's an obvious one), guy that have it planned a week out, or folks who work night shifts, etc.  I'm more spontaneous and hitched so daytime weekdays work best.

Thinking about it even more, the daytime guys definitely have an agenda.  They want to cum, and they want an easy hole to fill right now.  None of this, "how about in an hour" stuff.  NOW.  The night time guys will be online cruising, but you know, they've go time to look around and wait and see who else logs in.  Wait and see if something better comes along.  I'll even go out of town every  now and then for a couple of days, just to hookup and play as much as possible.  I always get up early so I can have my ass available from about 10a-4p.  Guys *will* look for a lunchtime fuck.  Of course, nowadays more and more guys are working from home.  Instead of bringing them to me in a hotel, I may need to travel around and take loads from their home offices?  Happy to do my part 😉

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 7/23/2020 at 7:41 PM, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

Does anyone use the hook up app Sniffies ?

I found the guys on there extremely flakey (way worse than other apps like Grindr and A4A) and wondered if anyone felt the same. 

What's your favorite apps/site for hook up?

I actually have much better luck on Sniffies than anything else. I can almost never get a hookup on Grindr or Scruff, but I can usually pull four loads in a day on Sniffies. I'd say 90% of my non-park loads come from Sniffies. 

• Like 1