Sniffies sucks - what's your favorite apps?

I use Grindr because I think that is probably the first app people around my age (early 20's) think of when they want to hook up. I really hate the pop-up ads but I understand being free comes with a price. The chat backup and block feature are helpful too. I met a lot of guys around my age and men in their 30's on there. 

I heard Taimi and Scruff are also good choices for young adults. Gotta test it out someday.

• 3 weeks later...

I wasn't impressed with Sniffies at first, but gave it a second chance.  Glad I did, found some decent guys on it.   Seems like its growing in popularity in my neck of the woods.  Doublelist has also been productive.  Not having much luck with Grindr anymore.

• 3 months later...

I've had the most success on bbrt, and I've hooked up a few times on grindr and scruff.

Over the last year or so now though I've had only a couple hookups since covid and the apps are almost worthless now tons of flakes and people living in fear of covid.

I'm currently using sniffies, grindr bbrt and I'm also in the cumdump networks on here. Although it may just be my area close to St. Louis MO