Austin Cruising - Garrison Park

kinkatx

Hey Guys, 

I discovered Garrison Park a while back and it's been pretty decent lately! Right at dark (last light) you'll find guys off the path roaming in the dark having fun. Picnic tables are scattered around the park, perfect for a bottom to bend over and lay back on. Took 12 loads in 2 visits last week. Suspect cops walked the path through the park but they can't see anything from the lit trail, didn't have any flashlights on and they may be watching the bathrooms on occasion so be mindful. 

Found it on Sniffies. Hoping we can get the activity level to pickup.  Bird Island is also decent at night. 

I'm @kinkatx on twitter and usual post when I plan to go. No loads refused. 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, HornyForManAss said:

Lately lots of cars coming and going at night, drawing needless attention from the street and making it obvious to cops that there’s someone in the park after curfew. Kill the headlights or enter the park on foot so we can all still keep enjoying. 

Need to post this on sniffies.

• Upvote 1

On 6/28/2022 at 2:23 PM, HornyForManAss said:

Lately lots of cars coming and going at night, drawing needless attention from the street and making it obvious to cops that there’s someone in the park after curfew. Kill the headlights or enter the park on foot so we can all still keep enjoying. 

Yeah, being discreet is super important.  Austin PD usually won't do anything about cruising activity unless there are complaints.  So not being noticed by the mundane folk is a good idea.  If they don't call the PD, they probably won't come around looking.

On 7/8/2022 at 2:03 PM, HornyForManAss said:

Seems like a no brainer for a park that has only one entrance and exit. Tho, I’m sure some guys love the thrill of hiding/running from cops. 

Getting convicted of something that lands a person on the sex offender registry is no laughing matter.  That kind of thing can ruin someone's life forever.